It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Confessions of an iPod/Music playing device 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, here, post what music you would never tell anyone (in the real world) what music you have on your iPod or music thingy, explaining why it is such an emarresment to you!

Well, me, I have Steps on here, notably Tragedy and Feeling Blue. I actually sneaked/snuck (they both look stupid) the CD out of my sis' room.

And I also have Liberty X on my LimeWire. Yes, I like some girl's music. :P

So come on people. Confess, what and why have you such music on you Pod of the i variety?

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I don't really have any songs on me Pod I'm ashamed of though I do get asked frequently about the song "I Am All Of Me" by Crush 40 the all like it but when they ask where I heard it I just tell them I heard it on the radio when really it's the main theme tune for the Shadow the Hedgehog Playstation 2 game that I downloaded of LimeWire,God bless it, but that's about it.
Lol Steps, they ain't so manly :P .

Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not really ashamed at any of the music in my collection, but the black sheep of the bunch would probably have to be Anna Nalick and Amy Grant. Whenever my friends see them in there, they're always like, "lol, whuuttt!??!"

Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:55 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*Clears throat* All of my 'Cheesy Music' file: It contains music that I only listen to in order to put a smile on my face because of the cheesyness and sadness of it all, or corniness from the old days, (an example of this would be The Monkees - 'Daydream Believer' or a couple of Cher songs).
Depending on who I'm talking to, I also feel like I should be embarrassed of the love songs on my iPod; but hey - each to their own, right? Lol.

I usually listen to, and love, rock music.
:D

Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:53 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

i generally don't tell people about gym class heroes, and snow patrol, because they are terribly more mainstreem than anything sles i listen to.
my girlfriend know though..
i don't deny it or anything, but i don't say "oh! i gots that song on mah eye-piggedy!"

Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

|The Birth of Mewtwo| - |John Loeffler| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|
|Dragonite Takes Flight| - |John Loeffler| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|
|Invitation to Danger| - |John Loeffler| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|
|Surviving the Storm| - |John Loeffler| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|
|Three on Three| - |John Loeffler| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|
|This Is My World Now| - |John Loeffler| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|
|Tears of Life| - |John Loeffler| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|
|Mew's Theme| - |Ralph Shuckett| - |Pokemon: The First Movie|

|Pokemon World| - |Nobody's Angel; Youngstown| - |Pokemon 2000: The Power of One
|The Power of One| - |Donna Summer| - |Pokemon 2000: The Power of One|

|The Crisis That Threatens the Peace of the Castle| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Aaron's Theme 1| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The Tree of Beginning| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Theatrical Title Theme 2005| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Orudoran Castle| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Fanfare| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Battle Frontier (Movie Version| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The Presentation Ceremony| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The Dance Party| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Kid (Suspense)| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The Attic Playground| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The Meeting with the Weavile Team| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Party| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Mew - The Tree of Beginning| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Kid (Unveiled)| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Go!! To the Tree of Beginning| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Contact| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Friendship -To the Tree of Beginning 2| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|S1 Regirock| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The World Underground| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|It's a Counterattack!!| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|To a Reunion with Pikachu| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The Tree of Beginning 3 - Resonance| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Collapse| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Aaron's Theme 2| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Take Your Life| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|Parting with Lucario| - |Shinji Miyazaki| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|
|The Song of Origin| - |PUFFY| - |Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero: Lucario Music Collection|

Pretty self-explanatory. I'm not ashamed of my Sonic music.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:55 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm a complete pokemon freak, and I just turned 24 in November. I have the 2.B.A. Master, pokemon cd on my Ipod.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]