It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary jumped, coming to his senses. "What happened? Where am I?" He looked around frantically, alarmed at where he was. "Last I remember I fell through that huge hole." He looked around and saw Ray, James and Kon. "Where's Kiki?" He asked curiously.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm not sure she said she was going to find the others but they made it back here by themselves, and now she's gone." said James worry in his voice

((I'm going to bed now it's very late here))

^_^

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary got up and grabbed his shoulder in pain. "Gah..." He let his arm dangle limply at his side as he tried to stand ont he boat which was now rocking. He looked up at the flaming boat as people lept from windows, screaming. "What did I get us into?" He hung his head and sighed.

((Good idea, I'm going too))

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I watched from the side of the rescue boat on my pokemon of what was happening. My stomach felt sick watching it, and when no one was looking, I jumped on board, and saw Gary and James. I got Gary's attention, and when he looked at me, I waved, and walked away, giggling. I then let the pokemon back out into the water, and moved to the bow of the ship so that I could jump onto my pokemon, and did just that.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I watched from the side of the rescue boat on my pokemon of what was happening. My stomach felt sick watching it, and when no one was looking, I jumped on board, and saw Gary and James. I got Gary's attention, and when he looked at me, I waved, and walked away, giggling. I then let the pokemon back out into the water, and moved to the bow of the ship so that I could jump onto my pokemon, and did just that.

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

At first Kon wasn't much interested at all in the raid, but then the ship caught on fire. Kon jumped in shock and ran around in circles, screaming "The ships on fire, the ships on fire!!!!" Kon calmed down after a couple minutes of this, and then said "I should find the others." Kon ran down some of the corridors, and soon found the others by the edge of the ship. She was about to shout to shout something dramatic, like "Don't worry, fair citizens, for I will save you!" but, as was by now the expected in a situation such as this, Ryuko let himself out of his Pokeball. Kon, very mad at the Magikarp for ruining her moment, kicked him out of the boat. Kon huffed at Ryuko, and a white light appeared on the surface. "Huh?" Kon said, looking over the railing. Suddenly, a giant, blue snakelike Pokemon shot out of the water. Kon jumped ten feet in the air in suprise and shouted "Gyrados!!" the Gyrados gave a wierd looking grin at Kon and put his head over the railing. Kon looked at the Gyrados in confusion "Wait a minnut." she said slowly, "Ryuko?" the Gyrados nodded and grinned again. Kon gave a big grin "It is you, Ryuko! You look awesome!"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked up, his vision still blurred. "What is...that?" He coughed hard and tried to focus on the snake-like creature. "That thing...its huge!" He coughed again. "hey, can one of you please tell me who that is?" The hit on his head must have been worse than he thought, he couldn't manage to focus at all, or even see straight.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I made a small 'Eep' as Ryoko decided to evolve next to me, and the pokemon had to dive underwater to avoid him. I then headed to Vermillion, and immediately went to the pokemon center to get things set up for when the other five got here. I smiled, not noticing the fact that I was wet, and got things ready in the hotel, ending up asleep on my bed. They would find the room, no doubt. After all, I considered the options. I had checked in under Gary and Kon's names, seeing that Gary would probably try to check in, and Kon possibly could take over since he was unconscious-ish. I didn't even bother to dry my hair as I fell asleep, the pokemon in the ball in my belt with the others.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Umm Gary? That is a Gyrados. Oh good now tommorrow we'll learn the ABCs." James laughed and then waited for Gary to snap at him.

^_^

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon turned to James and Gary "Well, now we have a way off of the boat, so lets go!" she shouted, jumping on Ryuko's back. "Come on peoples!"

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary glared at James, not having the stamina to say anything. "Let's just get out of here." He slowly made his may as close to the gyarados as he could.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, guys? Where'd everyone go? Is this rp dying?)

Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got back up, now awake, by time that the others should have arrived at teh dock. I left and went into the small eating area of teh hotel, asked the secretary to look out for the others, and walked up to the kitchen counter to order something. Minutes later, I was sitting at the table, eating, when I suddenly felt un-hungry. I sighed and put down my food, and laid my head on the table.
A little nap shouldn't hurt.... I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Okay, but can someone gimme an update so I don't have to go through 22 or so pages?))

Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((We were on he ship after beating the 3rd gym person, but the ship caught on fire. We all escaped, but I beat people to the hotel with my new 'mystery' pokemon, and Jason is nowhere to be found. :( Anyhow, you guys should be arriving by ship by now.))

Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Once the rescue boat had hit he shore, Gary fell onto the sand. "Finally! I missed dry land!" He fell to the ground as if he were hugging it. He shoulder still hrobbed with pain but he didn't care too mch at the point. "Okay....now what happenend to Jason and Kiki?"

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I don't know... should we go looking for them?" Ray let Rahl out of his Pokeball. "Rahl; see if you can find Kiki using teleport."

Rahl glowed white and disappeared, off to find Kiki.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I woke up to a thump on my head. I groaned and lifted my head sleepily, and looked at the table to see who was poking me. "Rahl?" I asked, suddenly awake. I jerked my head around, but didn't see anyone. I sighed. "They aren't here yet, it seems...." I then looked at my arms and legs. I winced.
"Can't feel much there..."

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray reached into his pocket and found Kiki's medicine. Rahl... please hurry. I think she may need this.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked back up at Rahl, bored. "So..." I started, my head resting on my hands. "How have you been doing?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rahl touched his forefinger to Kiki's forehead and disappeared. They appeared several hundred yards away from Ray, hidden, so Kiki could take her medicine and not get noticed. Rahl appeared in front of him and teleported him to where Kiki was. "I think you might need this." He handed her his medicine.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I blinked, and looked around. "Rahl?" I whispered, but he was already gone. I then noticed when Rahl teleported Ray in front of me, and I narrowed my eyes. "You know, you could have just teleported Ray to me, and kill two birds with one stone." I then thanked Ray for the medicine and gulped some down. I then turned to look around a corner. "Where are the others?" I asked, tehn looked back at Ray. "I have hotel reservations."

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray pointed through the bushes. "The others are about a hundred yards that way."

Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next