It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Would it kill her to show a little hospitality?" though Vander, staring at the girl reading the book.

The Hippogriffs were nothing new to Vander. Every summer, he and his grandpa would visit a Hippogriff Reserve.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hippogriffs, amazing creatures no? Did you know they can fly rather fast even though they are rather large and there talons can cut through tree bark." Josh said this so strangely

^_^

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked at Josh with a blank stare, then sighed. I was afraid that no one would like me, which was only confirmed when I caught Vander looking at me with his eyes showing anything but happiness. I stared back sadly, and then looked back to the window, before reconsidering and taking Kitty with me for a trip to the restroom. I practically fled the room, and headed for the bathrooms. There, I sat in a stall, simply to try and regain composure for a while.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I sat in my seat, amazed. 'Their talons can cut through tree bark". 'How did they get one in my wand? Would it have sliced through it? Whatever, it's in there now.' I watched as Rinae left the room with her cat.
"Poor Rinae." I said "If only she would open up. She talked to me a little, but I guess once you guys came in she couldn't take it. I think I have an idea, though. I'll put it into action tonight." Dainimo, who hadn't seen the hippogryphs, looked out the window in awe of the creatures.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
After a few minutes, I figured that I couldn't hide forever, so I washed my face off and went back to the train car that I had been in, sitting in the same spot silently before turning to the window after pushing it down a bit. Kitty laid in my lap, content and asleep.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well," though Vander, "I guess now would be a better time than any to be nice."

He turned to Rinae, whose eyes avoided him, but he could tell that she knew that he was looking at her.

"I don't think we've formally met yet," he said to Rinae, "I'm Vander, Vander O'Callaghan."

Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:38 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Post ...
HEY!look over there!a castle!is it hogwarts school of witchcraft and wisardry?i hope it is!

Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I turned to look at Vander with my eyes, only slightly moving my head. "I'm, Rinae. Rinae Stern." I said, and averted my eyes back to the window.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Seeing as Vander and Rinae were trying to make conversation, I decided to turn to Josh.

"It's been nice meeting you." I said to him. Then, I noticed something in the direction the train was moving. "Hey, what is that black thing up ahead?"

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:18 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Post ?
maby it is a dementor hoot hoo! said adrion.adrion seems worried ,he has never been this quiet..........BIRTIE BOTTS!i bought some birtie botts and....BLEACH!poop flavored....YUCH!....ewwwwww!

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Why did they delete :roll:? It would be useful now!))

As the train sped down the tracks, the figure became more clear. It was a castle, with four large towers.

"Guys, look! It's the school! We're almost there!" I said with unimaginable joy in my voice.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at the advancing shape, breathing in sharply. It was huge. I gulped, then looked at everyone else for the first time, looking at each of their faces, and letting them see mine. I wanted to get a good look at everyone I knew before getting split up. I knew it was weird, but it would make it easier for me to run into someone who already knew who I was.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((cutemew, you do know that no one is including you in this Roleplay, right? Stop posting))

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Youkou no Mugon, ThePoeMan, and Sentinal))

The train began to slow down. A voice boomed over the intercom.

"Please put all pets in their cages and leave them and luggage in the train. It will be teleported to your room when your house is decided." I placed Dainimo in his cage and began to exit. The hall of the train was crowed, but I managed to squeeze out of the train. I stepped out, and looked around.

"Get comfortable with this place" I thought "You'll be living here for quite a while." I noticed some people directing us through the halls. After walking through hallways for a while, the woman leading us explained to us that we were to walk down the center of the great hall, where the older students were sitting, and wait at the end. We would then be sorted into houses. She stated that if you didn't know which table was which, just go to the table that was clapping the most. I, along with the other first years, did as she instructed. We all waited anxiously to be sorted.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I put Kitty in my bag when she was asleep and followed Xaviar out, even to the halls, where I pressed myself against the wall, trying to appear smaller. I knew that, with my personality, I would never get Slytherin, so I had hopes for Griffindor. But, seeing as I wasn't that brave, I knew that I'd probably get that, Hufflepuff, and maybe even Ravenclaw. Not that I wanted Ravenclaw.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Josh but Mist back in her cage. He then got out of the train, went into the castle and was directed to the Great Hall. I strongly admire the thought of being in Ravenclaw house. My dad said that's where the intelligent withces and wizards are.

^_^

Last edited by pokemon_otaku on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought to myself as we waited to be sorted.

"With all the work I'm used to, I should make it to Hufflepuff house. That's where the hard workers are. I wouldn't call myself a coward, so Gryphndor can't be ruled out. Ravenclaw usually houses smart people, so I could get in there, likely not though. And Slytherin... I don't know what they like. I could go anywhere!

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

YOU KOU said:okay... [quote]just don't do anything n00bish[/quote]....
sooo....
cool!i hope the rumer is true that harry potter slayed a bastilisk in the camber of secrets!i am related to lo....we stopped!-professor mogollagan-
everyone out of the train and get ready to go to hogwarts...

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vander stood in the crowded hall, and stood taller than most, his head sticking out of the crowd like an overgrown tree in a forrest.

He stared longlingly at the Ravenclaw Table, but he knew that it might not be longing for him.

His loyalty could land him in Hufflepuff, while his bravery could send him straight to Gryffindor house. Slytherin, well he was not so sure.

So there he stood, muttering again and again under his breath, "Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw..."

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I PMed youkou... whatever her name is. Hopefully she'll start the sorting))

Xaviar stared at the tables, wondering where he'd end up. The woman began to read off names by order of last name. He didn't hear the others getting called up yet.

"Josh is going to be before the others" He thought to himself "Then me, then Vander, then Rinae. I can't wait!"

Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh great," Josh muttered under his breath "I'm going before everyone else" Stupid last name that starts with and E. But I still hope that I'll be knowlagebale enough to get into Ravenclaw. I'd consider myself "smart"

^_^

Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Cripes! You guys sure didn't wait to start, did ya?)

Kayla Malfoy, unnoticed by her peers, sat at one of the tables. She looked around the other tables, and then lowered her head "I can't find nee-chan..." she said sadly. Her kitten Furbi tilted his head to the side at the other students "You're right, Furbi, I shouldn't be sad!" she said, punching her fist into the air, "Nee-chan told me to be good, so that's what I'll do!" she said proudly.

The lady that led the first years into the Great hall walked up to the stool in front of the tables, and placed a battered old hat on it. Kayla looked at it curiously, "What an old-looking hat." she observed quietly, "I wonder what it's for..."

(Don't get too far ahead of me, guys. I'm gonna look for one of my Harry Potter books to copy down the Sorting Hat's song. If anyone has a problem with that, too bad. I've got a good idea of where I'll put everyone, so I should be posting again soon. Later for now!)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:57 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Sigh... atleast tell me I was declined.))

Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:19 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next