It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I froze. I was pyro-phobic. Not that anyone but my father knew. We had bad issues with that during the past. I looked around the room for an alternate route, and found one. I recalled my pokemon, and ran to the other door. I stopped in front of it, and felt my ankle. It was hurting again, and my arms were numb. I pulled the door open, and went out there. I moved along the rail, moving toward the stern, hoping to get to the other's rooms. I had my pack and everything, but the others didn't. That's when I remembered something. I had left my necklace in my room. It was an heirloom, and I would die for it. Honestly. So I ran below deck and headed for my room, struggling not to cough.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Eh? This is confuzzling...." Kon said as she heard the claim of all that being a distraction. She sighed and called back her Pokemon, and then walked to a door and went inside it, hoping to get out of the confusing ship.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I burst into Gary's room, and looked around, letting Hiro out to carry some of Gary's things in a suitcase. I then ran into Ray's room, then to Jason's, Kon's, and finally James's, though it took no more than five minutes. I then Hiro go above deck and pile the things near Gary, then I ran into my room. However, the bed and closet were already on fire. I saw my necklace on my nightstand, then grabbed it and put it around my neck. It was a Soul Dew, apparently. She had gotten it from travelers from the city with the two legends. I then walked out of my room, holding my bag, and ran into the hallway, where there was some fire on the wall. I walked through carefully, dodging falling objects every now and then. I coughed and ran outside, though it didn't get much better. The deck now blazed with fire in the stern section, which is where I found myself, and so I ran towards the ballroom.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary caught sight of Kiki and rushed to her. Farfetch'd was at his side blowing out any small fires it could. "Kiki, are you okay?" He called out over the roaring flames. "I found Kon, James and Ray but I havn't seen Jason anywhere." He had torn one of his shirts to make a cloth for him and Farfetch'd to breathe easier.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, and looked around again. Where to go? I looked to Gary. "We need to get to Jason and the others, and get off this ship. Now. Before..." I trailed off, not wanting to say anything.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary nodded and lead the way to where the bombs blew off. "We can get through this hole. As much as I'd hate to say it...we don't have time to go back and get Jason. I'm sure he'll turn out fine, he's got enough skill to get out here." He hung his head and set his foot on the the bottom of the huge hole. "We need to leave now, I already got a row boat, and we shouldn't be that far from the Vermillion Shore."

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head. "We need to get the others. If we don't...well, I've seen what happens to boats caught on fire. Luxury boats, might I add." I looked away. "This one should explode within about five minutes."

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm not sure what to do...none of the others have been on much lately so I don't know what we're supposed to do, really.))

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James recalled his pokemon and sprinted down the hallway before the firs spread too quickly. There's Gary and Kiki "Guys! Wait for me!" He now stood next to them.

^_^

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"James! We've been looking all over for you, have you seen Kon?" He held the boat still while waiting for Jason and Kon. "We can't stay much longer, this thing's gonna blow!" He yelled for the two over the blazing fire. Crap...nothing...

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"No I haven't seen Kon for a while. I haven't seen Jason either. But it's a good thing a few of us are here," a thought just occured to James "Do you both have all of your pokemon?" James asked franticly

^_^

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, Kiki just went through all the rooms to getour valuables." Gary pointed to his Farfetch'd who was holding a small bag. "Mine are in there. Do you have all of yours?" He looked at the two reluctantly as his eyes widened. "I'll be right back." He ran as fast as he could back to his room, leaping over obstacles and dodging falling objects. Once he'd gotten to his room, he noticed his cloth had fallen off. No matter...it won't take long. "Gah, where is it!?" He searched frantically in the blazing room. "Finally." He smiled lightly and put a shiny stone into his pocket neatly. He sprinted back to the tohers as fast as he could, stepping hard. Unfortunately, one of the boards must have been loose, causing him to fall down into the lower deck. He got up, coughing hard. "Where...am I?" He saw a familiar figure; the one he had seen with the very important people. Those eyes... "Hey...you had better get out of here...this ship's gonna blow." "H-help me..please." He tried to stand but felt the sharp pain return to his shoulder. "Ahh.." He fell back to the ground, clutching it hard. "Please...I need to get back to my friends." "Why? They'll only hold you back...Gary..." "Who are you!?" "None of your concern...we'll meet again...when the time comes." As Gary's vision blurred, the figure left the room. "Wait! No!" Gary reached, but couldn't grasp him. He fell to the ground once again as smoke filled the room.

We'll meet again...Gary...

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I heard a crunch from nearby and ran to it. "Gary!" I yelled, and jumped down the hole with no hesitation, coughing. I felt flames near my arms, but took no notice. I knew that it was only worse by my ankles, which I could no longer feel. I struggled to pick Gary up, released Hiro, then had him get Gary to the upper deck, and then me. I returned Hiro, then looked to James. "Great. You wait here, I'll get the other three."

I left for a couple minutes to get the others, and returned with Ray and Jason, who then left to get Kon. I leaned over the rail to catch my breath and got into a coughing fit. "Great." I said after it had finished, and moved to face the unconscious Gary, and sighed. I looked down at my ankles, and hoped that no one had noticed that they were a bit red. I must've put them too close to the flames.....I shook off the feeling, and looked to James again. "Move Gary to the boat, and I'll look for anyone else on the ship." I said, coughed again. I stumbled off into an area in the boat that wasn't covered in flames.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well now I'm passed out...soooooooo I'm just gonna sit here til I feel fit to wake up...oh...and don't worry about Jason, I've got a plan for him. He'll be back, don't worry.))

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh jeez what did he get himself into... James went over to Gary, picked him, and dropped him into the boat. Then he waited paitiently for Kiki to return.

^_^

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed while walking to the bow of the boat. Alright, so I had lied about finding other people. I knew there were none. What I was doing, though, was waiting.
I reached the bow, and smiled, hanging my elbows on the rail with my chin perched on them and the wind acting up in my hair, blowing it in my face. The others would be safe in the other boat. Even though they didn't know it, though, I was safe as well. I fingered the necklace on my neck, and shook my head, chuckling a bit. There was something about this whole thing that was funny. Don't ask me what, because I don't know what it is.
I touched the ball on my belt. It was the one that kept me safe, and was going to get me out of here. The others were probably already on the other boat,(rescue boat) but I was going to go my own way to get ahead. By doing that, I could talk privately to him, and get things ready to leave once the others get there. I smiled again, looked back to see the others no longer on deck, (recent future-its to happen, and that will happen when this does)and tossed the white pokeball into the water. I then grabbed the rail, and hopped onto the other side. I waited until I was certain that I'd land on the right area, and then jumped.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( Wait so do you want me to just row away with Gary? ))

^_^

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Er...no...I'm saying that my post happens once Kon and Ray get back with Jason and you guys get onto the rescue boat. Like how you would normally be rescued....seeing as I'm already off of the boat. If you can post that you are on the boat, I'll continue on with my part....))

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

^_^

Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sugoi. Hitoni. That's hitoni sugoi....))

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary groaned a little as he squirmed. The familiar figure replayed himself in his dream. Who are you? Why are you doing this? What is it that you want? The questions boggled his mind, unable to find any solutions.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I said that that was Hotoni. Sugoi...:)))
((I meant actually make a part for the boat coming and picking you guys up. I kinda need someone to write what happens next.....I think we all do, and I would have, but I cannot.:())

((Ps. Ask Youkon or Bri what that means...))

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((haha, well Gary's knocked out and Jason's no longer around so I've got nothing..unless someone wants to wake me up *hint hint*))

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((NO can do. Only Kon, Ray or JAMES can do it, RIGHT?!*hint, hint*))

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James decided that Gary had been asleep for to long and he spashed his face with cold water. "Nice of you to join me" he said

^_^

Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next