It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I walked down the stairs while typing furiously into my laptop. Lower deck? What about it? I thought, and puffed a strand of hair out of my eyes. I then heard yelling and turned to see Gary run past. "Hi Gary." I siad, and waved to him, and continued down. I then stopped when I realized that I had my laptop and email out. I bit my lip. Hope he didn't see anything... I thought, and continued down. I heard a beep from my laptop, and opened my new email. I looked confused, then smiled. "Ah. That's why..." Instead of turning right to go where Jason was, I turned left, son coming into a pokemon center like room. I logged onto their computer, and closed my laptop. I placed the username and password, and opened a program.
You are retrieving a pokemon gift request. Would you like to accept?
I smiled, and hit 'yes'.
Te screen did a few things, and then a pokeball fell into the socket below. I smiled, took it, and placed it in my bag. A message popped up on screen.
it won't obey you until after you defeat Erika. See you soon(maybe)!
I chuckled, and logged out. I then walked out of the area, and towards where Jason was, not knowing what was going on. I looked up at the ceiling as I walked.
Artigatou, Doe-san.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary soon realized he;d passed Kiki and sped off in the opposite direction. "crap, how could I have missed her?" He sighed and ran back to where Jason was. I need to get back...he might need my help.Once he arrived, Jason and the man were gone. "What the--" He looked around furiously. Where'd he go? He heard a message over the intercom saying; Everyone please report back to your respective rooms. There's been a breach on the ship, A loud beep sounded as the message repeated itself. Once finished an alrm sounded and the lights turned to a bright flashing red. Gary looked around one last time and took off in the direction of his room. "Oh god, Jason...what'd you get us into?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James was shown to his room. He went in and layed on the bed. But for some reason James couldn't sleep. I wonder how the others are doing James tossed and turned he was tired but something was troubleing him. Well I guess there's no harm in taking a look around the ship. He got up from the bed and went out the door. This ship is like a giant maze. I wonder where the lower level is. He made his way through hallway after hallway. Finally he found a staircase going down. Why does this ship seem so deserted? He turned into a room somewhat like a Pokemon Center. He saw Kiki with a strange look on her face. "Hey Kiki what's up?" asked James

^_^

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I stopped, and looked back down. My laptop was in the crook of my arm. "Oh, hello James. I was reading, and decided to check the pokemon center area." I smiled, and looked over his shoulder. "Have you seen Gary? He was heading upstairs in a kind of a rush. And I guess that Jason is down here, I thought I heard his voice earlier..." I trailed off, and c o c k e d my head, smiling. Well, I'd best be off now. I want to put my book away into my bag. It is quite heavy. It was nice talking to you, James." I said and walked past him, then turned and walked up the stairs. I then thought about where Gary, Ray and Kon could be, so I went to my room, put my laptop away, then took my bag with me to Gary's room to see if he was there.

((I know you guys are there...>_>))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary had just opened the door when he saw Kiki standing there. "Oh hey, did you hear the message too?"He flung his pack over his shoulder. Apparently there's some kind of breach in the ship. I was just about to see if the others were alright." He stretched, cracking his back.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at Gary dryly. "I suppose that the breach was from one of us, wasn't it?" I sighed, and placed my bag on my bed. "Great. now I'm room-bidden. Joy." I said sarcastically. Then I smiled. "But.....is there anyone ein the halls to catch us?" I asked Gary, showing him my dare-devilish smile. I picked my bag back up.

((Ask Bri what it means.:)))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary smirked. "See now, that's exactly what I was thinking." He gave her a devilish look and motioned out into the hall. "Here's what I found out. Right now, there's only two officers on each floor. They suspec tthat the breach came from the bottom of the ship [duh]. So all we have to do is maneuver our way around them. There's one on each side of this floor." He looked at her menacingly as he heard footsteps. "So I suggest we start moving."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My smile got bigger. "Now this is what I'm talking about." I said, and grabbed a mirror from my pocket after putting an extra pillow in the bed to make it look as if I was in there. I made sure that the gift pokeball was in my bag, and inspected it once Gary was looking away. The pokeball itself was not a normal pokeball, it was white all around. That in itself, I liked. (It was a premiere ball.) I put it back into my bag securely, and walked down the hall with Gary, when I clapped my hand lightly, and chuckled softly. "Oh yeah." I said, and moved to the vent on the bottom of the wall. It was big enough for Gary, and a very good size for me to get it for. I smiled, and opened using a screwdriver from a pack in my sack. I was prepared for any situation, now that I had the aid kit. (Think of Hermoine's bag in the 7th HP book.) I had lots of useful things in it. I moved the vent itself, and motioned for Gary to get in. Even for him, it would be roomy. I got in after him, and put the vent back on, although lightly.

((You can say no to going in, and I'll edit the post.))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Hehe I would never turn down a chacne to sneak around and have a possible infultration))

*plays espionage music*

Gary snickered quietly as not to echo too much. "I've said it once, I'll say it again. You never cease to amaze me." As they made their way through the vents, Gary heard a loud creaking. "Hey...do you hear that?" He turned to look at ther but hit his head on the wall making a loud "clang" noise. "ouch...crap" He rubbed his head and continued on, the creaking noise becoming more frequent.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked up, and giggled as Gary hit his head. "And you never cease to amaze me. Either that, or you sure keep me entertained." I then grew more tense as I heard the banging continue. "What is that?" I asked Gary, looking around.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"i'm not to--" Before Gary could finish the vent fell through, dropping the two into a large room ontop of a table. "Hey!" "Just what is this!?" "What happened?" Very important people were lining the table that the two had fallen onto. Gary sat up feeling a sharp pain in his shoulder. "Gah!" he clutched it hard. He could feel the swelling in his joint. "Kiki, are you okay?" He nudged for her to get up as the group watched them. "Who are you kids? And why are you in here?" A tall woman demanded. "Lily, please leave the children alone. They could become of some use to us." A tall well-dressed man walked in from the shadows. "It's quite nice to finally meet the two of you." Gary jumped off the table and staggered, his arm dangling limply. "Who are you people?" "You'll find out in due time, my boy."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jumped off of the table, almost falling due to my ankle's condition. I grimaced at it, then stood tall. "Who are you!" I asked, and I could honestly say that the man had ignored me. I bit my lip, then looked to Gary. I leaned in to whisper something in his ear. "Maybe we can climb back through the vent-your arm up to it?" I asked, and then felt something pull at the back of my shirt, to have the man hold me up in front of him as if I was nothing but a simple piece of rolled up paper. "PUT ME DOWN!!!" Okay, I was yelling now. I kicked out randomly, and heard a successful 'oof' as I kicked the holder's stomach, and was dropped. I smiled despite myself, and the guy picked me up again, but more roughly. "What was that for?!" He half-shouted, and Hiro came out of his pokeball, pried the man's hand off so that I fell, and I immediately recalled him. The man was furious, and I had enough nerve to stick my tongue at him. Another person from the group that seemed to be the leader held him back. "Yes, these two can be very useful to us." I felt a shudder in my spine, and gritted my teeth, standing up to go back over to Gary. "Now what?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Stop it, all of you!" The man's voice boomed over all others. "Put the girl down, now!" These children have done nothing to us. He looked to the two. "My name is not important, but please, have a seat. Lily! mend their wounds." She sighed and took out rolls of bandages and a sling. "So, young ones, tell me about yourselves." The two glared at him angrily. "The quiet types? Haha, no matter." He paced back and forth as if to be plotting. Another voice came from the shadows. "Giovanni, I've gathered all of our information. We should head onto the next town before it gets too late. The explosives are---who are they?" "They are unimportant. You've done well, thank you." Gary looked at the person in the shadows. Those eyes "Lily, Matthew, please remove them from here. Our information is not meant for their eyes. The two nodded and showed them to the door. "Now stay away from here, forget everything you saw." Gary looked to Kiki, his arm in a sling.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I rolled my eyes. "So...what was the point in not letting us go before?" I asked. Without waiting for an answer, I took Gary's free arm and led him away. Once we turned the corner, I faced Gary with a huge smile. "Come on, so that we can get to the hull! We already this far!"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked at her blankly. "oh...yeah" He followed her down the long corridor. what did he mean by explosives? Gary couldn't help but wonder about what had just happened. This caused him to almost get lost a number of times. "Hey, Kiki, don't you think we should get Ray and Kon first?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head. "Not when we are this far, no. We'll have to all the way back. Besides, I think we can handle this on our own! And with our pokemon! Don't you think so?" I asked, turning to face him with my hands on my hips and an angry expression. "We might not have the time to wait!"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

His face suddenlt brightened up. "Got it! We can do this!" The two ran off and ended up on the back deck of the boat. Gary leaned over the edge and saw that the water was glowing a bright red. He looked at it confused. "Why's the water all red here? It's beautiful." He turned and saw Kiki just going back through the door. "Hey! Wait up!"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stopped. "Why would the water be red?" I asked, out of curiosity, and then looked back towards the boat. "I wonder....If I were a bomb, where would I be planted, or plant myself?" I asked myself, a finger to my chin, then blinked and shook my head. "If I was a bomb, would I be an Electrode?" I turned to Gary. "Would I?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary's smile turned to a frown. "Or...a group of them...the ballroom!" He grabbed Kiki's arm and ran back to the very ballroom he'd been kicked out of. How could I be so stupid? Those weren't lights, they were Voltorbs! Once he pushed the door open he saw the backs fo three tall men and a cowering group of civilians. One of the men turned. "Huh? What are you doing here? I thoguht we got rid of you awhile ago."

((By the way, the red water was a refference since tentacools are supposed to glow at night))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gasped. I looked at Gary. "Was I that helpful by saying something about myself being an Electrode?" I asked, an eyebrow arched. I shook my head, then called out Hiro. I whispered to him. "help me and Gary for when we need it, m'kay?" He nodded, and went behind us.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The man lookeda t his watch. "Kiiro, it's time to leave." The other nodded. "Kids, I suggest you get out of here now." The two men ran off as Gary and Kiki lookea round. "Oh my god...how did they even manage this?" "They told us that they were for decoration." An old man beside him said. "They that they were just for lighting ornaments..and we were stupid enough to believe them." Gary turned to Kiki. "You think we have enough time to dispose of them?" He looked around at the mass amount of Voltorb and heard their robotic voices.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped. "I sure hope so." I looked out and saw the men escape to another slow boat. I grinned. I turned to everyone, and let out Hitoshi. "Everyone grab a Voltorb and chuck it onto the other ship!!" I yelled, and grabbed two of them and threw them onto the side of the other ship, as Hiro and Hitoshi followed suit with Vine Whip.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James had left the Pokemon Center area in quite a hurry.Something's wrong it has to be. He went back up the steps and down the hallway. Then he heard voices coming from...somewhere. The voices got louder and louder as he ran. Soon he was next to two large doors. Those voices are coming from behind here! He slammed open the doors surprised to see Gary and Kiki throwing what could only be Voltorbs! There where other people too. They looked nervous and afraid. James had not realized how bad this situation was. Those Voltorbs could explode at any minute! "I'll help get rid of the Voltorbs!" yelled James He then called out Tangela. "Okay Kusa help us out here. Use Vine Whip on the Voltorbs!" Kusa's vines flew all over clearing a decent amout of Voltorbs. "Wait, Kire could help too! Come on out Kire! Kire try and clear as many of these Voltorbs as you can alright?" Mankey Man "I'll take that as an okay" James then started to help too. Throwing Voltorbs off the ship as fast as he could.

((Sorry I decided I wanted to nickname my other Pokemon))

^_^

Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

( :O you stole meh Pikachu's name ((Kiiro)) )

Kon was taking a nap in the Ballroom when a whole bunch of men in black suits left the ship in smaller boats, and Kiki and Gary and James were attempting to throw a ton of Voltorbs into the small boats "Meh? What's happening?" she said sleepily. She noticed everybody throwing Voltorbs into the small boats and took it that that was what was happening. So, she started throwing them to, letting her Pokemon out to help.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AS Gary and the others were throwing Voltorbs, he could hear screaming. "Fools! You feel for our distraction!" Gary stopped and looked over at the boat rowing away. "In due time you'll know. Hahaha!" Gary dropped and Voltorb as his eyes widened. distraction? As he thought, there was a loud bang and he could hear the screams of people all over. "A diversion? But where!?" He ran out of the room to see the hallway engulfed in flames. "Everyone, we need to leave!"

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next