It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Genere: Harry Potter

Plot:
Its anouther year at at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This year, many bright young minds will join the school, where they will learn more about the magic they posess and how to control it. Amung such they will also learn to stay away from Peeves the poltergiest. Doesn't the life of Wizardry sound fun? Think again, You will be graded for everything that you do. And then at the end of the school year We will tally up your grades, award points and we will find out which one of our four houses did the best.

Setting:
Well kiddies, if you read the Last and finial Harry Potter book then you will be just fine. Just kidding. This Roleplay takes place post epilouge. (For those of you who have yet to read it I will type the epilouge also.)You will start off at age eleven. (My sister will be 12, but she has a reason) The Roleplay starts at Kings Cross Station: Platform 9-¾.

RULES:
You cannot be a second Harry Potter.
No Godmoding in any way, shape, or form.
You cannot be a pre-existing character, or a teacher.
You must start off as a first year. If older students are needed I will personally private message you.
I do ask for a five line minimum for posts.
Please do your best to spell correctlly and use propper grammer. When your character speaks slang is fine. ex: "Yo wats up?"
Since we are starting at Kings Cross you have not been assigned a house yet. I will personally assign you to a house according to your profile. If you don't like your placement: deal with it and try to make the most of it. The sorting hat has it's reasoning behind it.
Please follow all normal Roleplay rules.
Failier to obay these rules will be noted. I will give rules, but after a number of times that you have to be warned I will ask you to leave. I'm sorry if that is being too strict but I have put alot of work into this. (research and such)

Profile:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Blood Status:
Apperence: (You can either post a link to the picture or describe them)
Bio:
Personallity:
Pet (optional): (cat, rat, toad, owl, or bat only)
Other:

(I ask for height and weight because due to the fact that you will most likely be interacting with your peers. This helps people to be more decriptive in their posts as well as your own)

Here is mine and my sister's (the co-creater of the Roleplay) profiles.

Name: Kayla Malfoy
Birthday: Febuary 4th
Height: 4'5''
Weight: 65 lbs
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Apperence: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247 ... R_Shia.jpg
Bio: The heiress of a pure blood family, she would be expected to be a little prat. However Kayla is a strange one. Her parents have often found her sitting in her bedroom, watching muggle movies called Disney. Other times thry found her trying to help the house-elves with their work. She also is often near muggle communities, doing simple magic tricks for the muggle children. Her favorite trick is to point her finger like a gun; pointing it and loudly shouting "BANG!!" making large sums of bubbles come out her finger.
Personallity: A little bit on the hyper side. Kayla tends to get hit on the head often due to her clumsiness, causing multiple personalities to form in her head. But for the Most part she is just a hyper child. Aside from that very smart, tho she fails to show it. Often she will play with her mind in many different ways .
Pet (optional): A striped kitten named Furbi which is short for Furball.
Other: Younger sister of Christen.

Name: Christen Malfoy
Birthday: January 18th
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 62 lbs
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Apperence: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/M ... ingoth.png
Bio: Older sister of Kayla Malfoy. Comming from a long line of Slytherins, she takes great pride in being a Pure Blood to the fullist extint. Started using magic at a very young age. When Christen recived her hogwarts letter last year she was not phased. Her parents expected greatness from her: and therefore that was what she gave them. Is in the Hogwarts Chorus. In the House of Slytherin.
Personallity: Christen is a very dark and morbid child. Stuck up and snooty as Kayla would put it. Very strict with self discipline. In all normallity her personallity differs from her current sittuation. Normally she will sit back and look pretty, but tends to get violent quickly as well. Pretty much a snobby, morbid, perfectionist; for lack of better words.
Pet (optional): A vampire bat named Shiba. Kept in a silver cage.
Other: A distant relitive of the Malfoys' you see in the story.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Aaron Mousefiller
Birthday: June 21
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 105 lbs
Blood Status: Puuuuuuure
Apperence: Image
Bio: Talking back has always landed him in trouble; with his parents, his teachers, everyone. Aaron showed little signs of magic, and his parents thought he might be shipped off to a boarding school. But on his 11th birthday, Aaron tossed another child in the air, without touching them, after he lost a pick-up football game. <s>He is a Slyyyyyyyytherin.</s> :lol: Sorry I mis-read the first post.
Personallity: He's loud and funny. Everyone likes to be around him. Though he is a good friend, Aaron is extremely vain; Very confident.
Pet (optional): A pitch black owl named Darkness.
Other: Distantly related to the Notts seen in the books.

Last edited by Poe on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Name: Rinae Stern
Birthday: April 13
Height: 4' 3"
Weight: 59lbs
Blood Status: Pure blood
Appearance: http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x273 ... 310008.jpg
Bio: She knows that she is pure-blooded, but doesn't really care about position or ranks. She gets teased a lot for her timid personality, and keeps to herself. She only has a father, who works almost all the time, so the maids take care of her. They do it instead of house elves, since she has repeatedly felt sorry for them and 'accidentally' lets them go. She is known for being teased when she is seen in public, whether for her nose being in a book, or her anti-socialness.
Personallity: She is quiet, timid, anti-social, and a bookwork. She is the more serious and nervous type, and prefers to be outside in the courtyard reading with her cat on her lap. She is extremely brilliant. She gets extremely nervous when talking out loud to some people, and has Japanese mannerisms. She is very low confident, and actually is good at calculating and therefore, can easily play certain sports, but she refuses to show her talents to anyone.She is easily scared at times, but has a rare side as to which she is brave and bold. Rarely, though. Her father was in Gryffindor, as her mother was, so she wishes to join their side. Though, she doubts that that will happen. She is surprisingly graceful, yet people only notice if they try to see it. Also, she doesn't show it, but after reading very many books, she practices magic a lot.
Pet (optional): A cat, a very small snow-white one named Kitty.
Other: She hides a lot of secrets.....She supposedly has a brother as a prefect here, but who knows.....I mean, it is just a rumor, right?
Oh, and her wand is 12 inches, Oak wood, with Phoenix feather core.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((So...do we start and have people join as we go, or vice versa?))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(We wait for more people to join. It would be terrible to go to Hogwarts with only like four students!)

Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Birthday: August 2
Height: 4'6
Weight: 70 lb
Blood Status: Pyoor Blood
Appearence: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums ... render.png ((Ignore the sword))

Bio: His fathers side of the family is said to be the direct descendants of a powerful wizard from Gryffindor house. He is proud of his half-blood heritage, but enjoys the company of both muggles and pure bloods. His father has kept him very involved in the magical world over the years, and because of that he has come to appreciate the powers of magic.

Personallity: His tongue is as sharp as a swords edge. He says whats on his mind, but tries to avoid hurting others feelings.
Pet : A Golden Owl
Other: Got into a lot of fights at muggle school.

Last edited by Sentinel on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Am I the only person who wants to be in Gryffindor? I don't want to be alone, and would rather be with one of you, but I don't want to be a Slytherin! Or a Hufflepuff...*shivers*Sorry....))

((Edit: Yahoo! Thanks, Ookami!))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(There are a lot of pure bloods here... we need more of a mix in the students...)

Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Birthday: January 30th
Height: 5 6
Weight: 110
Blood Status: Mixed Blood

Apperence: Very tall for his age, thus slightly uncoordinated. He has long, shaggy brown hair, and a muscular, but lanky build. He has blue/grey eyes.

Bio: His parents, both Muggles, were terrified when they found there son was a wizard. He got the wizard blood from his Grandpa, Renwer O'Callaghan. His parents sent Vander to live with his Grandpa so that they could lead a normal life. His grandpa was a legendary Seeker and Auror, and he wishes to follow his Grandpa's footsteps.

Personallity: Shy, but very loyal and humble. Vander is very quick to step into a fight to defend his friends, and will not hesitate to use force to stop the fighting.

Pet (optional): Owl named Shamrock

Other: Wand is 11 1/2 inches, Oak with a Core of Unicorn tail.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Joshua (Josh) Ellington
Birthday: April, 28
Height: 4'5
Weight: 105
Blood Status: Half Blood
Apperence: Semi-short brown hair, green eyes ,faded blue jeans, and long t-shirts (under Hogwarts robe of course)

Bio: Mother is a muggle, father is a wizard. He was always interested in magic since he was two. When he was nine his parents told him thank in two years he would be going to Hogwarts. He was very psyched about it and started to study very simple magic at the age of 10. He dosen't like the whole pure blood - mud blood stereotype.

Personallity: He speaks his mind. Yet is rather giddy and happy. People enjoy his presence.
Pet: A grey cat with piercing blue eyes. Named Mist.
Other: At muggle school he was a grade ahead and did very well.

^_^

Last edited by pokemon_otaku on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Err.....wow. Now we have a lot of half bloods....I guess we might have to start soon.....))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Should I start, or wait.....I guess you guys didn't notice that it was unlocked, did you?:)))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Birthday: Jan. 11, 1996
Height:5'0
Weight:90 lbs.
Blood Status: Muggle born
Apperence: Light brown hair, purple eyes, slightly muscular
Bio: Parents shocked when they found he was a wizard, but fine with it because his cousin, 15, is one as well. Wants to be in Hufflepuff house
Personallity: A little shy around new people, but outgoing with his friends.
Pet: Owl named Dainimo

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(We have a pretty good amount of students. Now we just have to wait for my sis (KillMeUnwilling) to start, 'cause I don't want her to lose track of it)

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

OOC: Okay seeing as how my sister Told me to get this baby started. Lets get this rp going shall we.

IC:

Christen stood there at her Mother and Father's side. Her suitcase and Shiba's cage beside her. 'This being my second year I shouldn't be at all surprissed at what to expect.' She thought to herself looking at the ground where her feet were solomly placed. Her small frail body shrunk in comparisson to some of the other Second years.

"Christen- Dear," her Mother began to speak. "Keep an eye out for your younger sister. I mean you both come from a long line of Syltherns, but I fear that with your sister that will not be the case. I know that you will do an exilent job in all your classes." Her Mother said in a sneering tone of voice. Her long cold fingers brushed the hair out of Christen's face.
Shiba began to sture inside her cage.
"Yes mother, I understand" Christen spoke in a cold and distant tone glncing at the small bat withing the silver cage. "-Shiba be quiet-" Christen wispered to the sturing bat. Shiba stoped immediatly and began to hang from the top of the silver cage.

"Now go ahead and get your seat on the train." Her father strictly spoke. Christen sliently nodded and grabed her things and headed to the train. She searched for an empty car and waited patiantly.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar stood outside of the train, awaiting its stop. His mom called out to him as he was about to get on.

"Xaviar" She said "Keep an eye out for your cousin. She'll show you around. Have a good time. I love you!" Xaviar waved back to his mother and got on the train.

He found an empty car and bought a chocolate frog. Even though it was his first year, he knew all about the school. He prayed constantly that he'd be a wizard, and asked his cousin about the school. She was generous, she even gave him some wizard snacks. He loved the chocolate frogs more than anything else.

He hoped nobody else would get in this car, as he wasn't very good at making friends. He knew this would be a bad thing, as he knew nobody at the school except his cousin. He remembered that his cousin said that nobody ever had their own car, or even 2 people. 3 was the bare minimum.

'It might be good to have a friend' he thought to himself.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:45 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Little late, but I noticed a lack of Muggle Borns.))

Name: Tom Selver
Birthday: July 7th (77)
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 87 Ibs.
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Apperence: Tall and skinny. Average height, and weak looking muscles, but just weak looking...
Bio: Parents were not-so-surprised to find out he was a wizard, because he tended to move oblects over his brother, to his advantege.
Personallity: Mercyful Kind and caring
Pet (optional):bat only
Other: Bat and him are vegetariens (hmm... odd bat...) Bat knos how to carry mail.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I moved onto the train, my suitcase being pulled behind me limply, while I started to grab a big book from my bag. I had just bid my father a good bye, and he had left. He was in the ministry, after all, in the study of medicine to help other victims of accidents. I began to read, and moved along, dodging people easily. I would look around the edges of my book with peripheral vision, and saw people coming. I opened a door to a compartment with a boy in it, and moved my suitcase above the seat opposite him, and sat down, making myself look small near the window. The book was on my lap, and I was trying not to look up so that the boy could see me blushing. I did that whenever I was in a public area in the same area for a while. I then took Kitty out of my pack, and looked up with my eyes, still not moving my head. "Are you allergic?" I asked, and bit my lip. I hoped that he heard me, and that my voice didn't squeak.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked up. I hadn't noticed the girl walk into the car.

"No, I'm fine. Cute little guy." I was a little nervous, as I wasn't big on new people. 'You started off well, Xaviar' He thought 'Quick compliment. Good. Won't be long before you have a start at the whole "New Friend" thing. What was the next step Amber gave him... put your hand through hair? No, that was making a girlfriend... Oh, yeah, introduce yourself and ask a question'.

"Hello. I'm Xaviar." he said to her "Is this your first year?" 'She at least looks like a first year' he thought.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, placing Kitty on my lap, where she curled up, ready to sleep. "You? Oh, and I'm Rinae." I answered politely. I was nervous, hoping not to look as a fool in front of anyone new.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I hope nobody minds if I make Dainimo an owl instead? It just occured to me that I don't actually like bats))

I nodded at her.

"Whoops" I said "I have to let Dainimo out of the cage. He gets grumpy if he stays in there too long..." I opened the door, and the bright blue owl flew out of the cage and landed next to me. It looked up at me longingly. "Here" I said, handing it some small owl snacks. "You ok with me letting Dainimo here stay out?"

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hurry, Josh, hurry," Josh's mother was urging him to move faster. "It'll soon be 11:00!" Josh was running along the Hogwarts Express, trying to find an entrance. He had all of his things. His suitcase, his cage with his cat, Mist, and his clothes. "There's the door," he said "Bye mom, bye dad." He waved to his parents. "Goodbye son, have a good year." Josh father was waving at him from outside the train. Phew that was close. I thought I wasn't going to make it. Full, full, full. Josh was walking down looking in every conpartment. He found one with a boy and a girl sitting down. "Do you mind if I join you?" Josh asked

^_^

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next