It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Mirror Islands (contestshipping/ pokeshipping) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This story is based on the original Anime Series created by Nintendo, 4Kidsentertainment and all those companies that create pokemon the t.v show. I will be using the same characters, same pokemon but in a different destination. This is my first thread so please don't be shy to comment me and criticize me. I'll use your criticism to make my story even better. This story is also posted on lolstop.

Chapter One

The moon was bright when Ash finally got home. His dark, wild hair, brown eyes, long tanned body reflected in the shadow. Beside him, his best friend Pikachu looked at him with big bright eyes. He was small but very strong. Standing on the porch he pondered. Sinnoh was past now, and Ash was pretty happy for making it to the top two. " Next time, we'll work even harder. Next time, we'll win this. He had been beaten by a girl about his age. This girl was the prettiest girl he had ever seen, not that he was extremely interested. But just by looking at this girl you would be in awe. Her delicate facial features, fair complexion, long, raven black hair and her large light, purple eyes made you want to look at her for eternity. Her voice was as calming as the gentle sea but her battle was the fiercest Ash had ever seen. Her name was Serena. She took him by surprise, defeating him in a very short time, using only two pokemon. Her Ninetales and her Milotic. Both beautiful, strong pokemon; Ash didn't have a chance.Now, Ash and Pikachu entered the house he grew up in. It sure felt good to be home.

"Mom, I'm home! It's me Ash," he called into the dark house.

The reply he got was,"Mr. Mime! Mime Mime Mime Mr.!."

"Who'se there? Mimey, who'se in the house? I'll be down in a minute," Ash heard his mom say.

A minute later, the dark house was filled with light, and the only thing Ash could see were the big eyes of Mr.Mime.
"Ahhh! Mime get off of me," he yelled. Mr.Mime smiled his big toothless smile and moved out of the way.

"Ash! Oh my, you're home!," Delia Ketchum cried," I wasn't expecting you for quite a while. Congratulations on being in the top two! I'm so proud of you."

" Gee mom, it's good to see you too. Tomorrow morning I'm going to see Professor Oak but for now all Pikachu and me really want to do is sleep. I'll see you in the morning okay? Goodnight!" he said while giving his mom a big hug.

That night, before Ash fell asleep, he thought about all the best friends he had made in the years spent travelling. Dawn was travelling to Hoenn with her good friend and rival Zoey. Brock went home to visit his family. He was the best cook Ash had ever met, and was working to become the top pokemon breeder. Brock loved pokemon very much, but the thing he loved as much as pokemon were of course girls. He instantly fell in love with every girl he would meet. He always got rejected by them, usually being pulled away by his Croagunk. He was the oldest of ten children.
Then, there was May and Max, the children of the gym leader Norman of Petalburg City. Max was a little kid who was super intelligent. He couldn't wait to get his starter pokemon. Now, he probably already had
it. He looked just like his dad, and wanted to become gym leader at the Petalburg City Gym once his dad retired. May was a very sweet but sensitive girl. She was an amazing Pokemon Coordinator, and had gotten second place in the Johto Grand Festival. She was usually arguing with her rival Drew, who usually gave her beautiful red roses.
Finally, there was Misty, who he hadn't seen in a long time. He sure missed her. Her bright green eyes, fiery red hair were something very unusual. She was the youngest of four sisters. Her older three called themselves the "Sensational Sisters" and the runt. She had to return to Cerulean
Gym when her sisters went on a trip around the world. She was disappointed to leave Ash but there was no choice. She was sometimes sweet and optimistic, but was best known for her temper and bossiness.

"Tomorrow, I'll call her," he thought to himself. With Pikachu by his side, he quickly fell asleep.

Bright and early the next day, he went to see Professor Oak.When the wise man saw Ash coming up the path with his Pikachu, his face broke into a smile. He had grey hair and was the grandfather of Ash's old rival Gary, who had also wanted to become a pokemon master, but then decided to become a pokemon researcher like his grandfather.

"Hello Ash! Come on in!"

"Hey Professor Oak! How are all my pokemon?"

"They're all fine. Congratulations on making top two! You are representing Pallet Town extremely well. You make the whole town proud. Now first of all, show me all your new pokemon."

Ash took out all his pokeballs." Everyone come on out!"

Soon, Ambipom, Torterra, Starapator, Gastrodon, Ponyta and as usual, Pikachu were staring at the Professor's face.

"I know that my Ponyta isn't a Sinnoh pokemon but she just kept on following me so I decided to catch her."

"Your pokemon are all very healthy, I presume because of Brock's pokemon food. Now do you know where you want to travel to next?"

"Actually, that's what I came here to ask you about. Where should I go?"

" The place I would chose are the Mirror Islands. They have extremely tough gyms as well as many pokemon contests. I know you will certainly be up for the challenge. Am I right?"

"You sure are Professor. I can always count on you, that's for sure."

"There are actually no new species of pokemon on the islands. There are all different sorts from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. The ferry leaves from
Cinnabar Island in two weeks. The boat from Pallet Town to Cinnabar Island leaves in one week. I already called your friend Brock and told him about it. He's very excited to come with you and will meet you in a few days."

"Okay Professor. That means I can bring any of my Pokemon right? Can I see them?"

"Sure you can."

Ash went outside to see his pokemon. When they saw him, they all ran to him with excitement. They soon got out of hand and were all on top of Ash.

"Pikachu," he managed to saw from under all the bodies," use thunderbolt."

Pikachu did as he was told and shocked everyone including Ash. The pokemon jumped off Ash and gave Pikachu the evil eye.

"Hey everyone! I want you to meet all my new pokemon." He released all his Sinnoh pokemon and soon all the pokemon were playing with each other. Now, it was time to make a hard decision of which pokemon to pick. After hours of thinking, he decided that he would bring Pikachu, Ponyta, Sceptile, Noctowl, Totodile and Donphan. He reassured his other pokemon that he would surely transport them if he needed their help.

When he got home, he went to call Misty.He dialed her number and waited. One ring, two rings, three rings, four rings, five rings, six rings and still no answer. When he was about to hang up the phone, Misty's older sister Daisy picked up.

"Hello. Aren't you Misty's old friend Ash. How are you?"

"Hey Daisy, I'm fine. Can I speak to Misty?"

"Sure I'll call her for you. Misty! The phone is for you. It's someone special!"

"Don't try playing that trick on my again. I'm not that dumb to fall for it Daisy. Try something new for a change," Misty's voice called.

"This time I'm not joking come look for yourself."

"Oops, sorry Daisy.Thanks for picking up."

Before she left, Daisy said," Ash, you were really great in the Sinnoh League. We were watching you on t.v."

Two seconds later, Misty's face appeared on the screen.

"Yup, same old Misty." Ash thought to himself. She still had those green eyes and the red hair.

"Hey Ash! What a surprise! I really wasn't expecting you to call."

Ash and Misty talked for two hours. When they finally hung up on each other, Misty knew what she had to do. Her sisters were way more responsible now, and Misty was ready.

Meanwhile, Ash spent the rest of the week with his pokemon and spending time with his mom. Brock came to his house the night before they had to leave and helped pack everything off.

Very early the next morning, they were waiting at the port for the ferry to come. Suddenly, something caught Ash's eye. He looked more closely and said,"
Brock, look who'se there. I can't believe it."

Well that's all for chapter one. Here is a tiny idea what chapter two will be like. Quite a few people from Ash's past will be there. That's all I'm saying. Until next time. Bye!! Please tell all your friends about this story.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What, What!? What is this? Is this actually an awesome story?! Yay, I didn´t expect to see a new story from a new writer that was actually nice.

I must say I liked your story preety much, yet there are some things you could improve.

You may want to separate some heavy paragraphs into smaller, lighter ones, just to hurt less eyes, as well as checking for small typos, but for the lack of action in this first chapter, I´d say you did it well gathering everything Ash has lived and all the important people he have met.

I say, I like that you gathered the first old team of Ash´s, with Brock and... Misty? Way to go, off the Mirror Islands they go.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I second what AABM said, it really is nice to see a grat piece of fiction from someone new.

What's even better is, I absolutely despise Ash and his friends, and yet I enjoyed this story, so you must have done a good job. :P

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Okay, thanks for the replies. chapter 2-9 are already ready. There's a lot more action so don't worry bout a thing. I'm going to post them all now.

Chapter 2

In the crowd, Ash saw her. He was just so surprised. When she saw them looking at her, she ran up to them.

"Are you surprised?" she asked while nearly smothering Pikachu with a hug.

"We sure are Misty. What about Cerulean Gym? Who'se taking care of it? Are you coming with us to the Mirror Islands?" asked Ash, who was so excited to see Misty he just wanted to give her a big kiss.

"Well actually my sisters are finally responsible enough to handle the gym. I have a friend who is going to be keeping an eye on them just in case. I still don't fully trust them. Last week they were trying to get this kid to buy it from them. And yes, I am coming with you guys. The Mirror Islands have so many new water pokemon!"

"That's awesome Misty!"

Suddenly, the boat's horn sounded, meaning that they had twenty minutes to board the boat. Everyone got on the boat, and soon, they were in the middle of the sparkling, blue sea. Ash, Misty and Brock decided to explore the ship.

"Hey you guys, remember when we were on the St.Anne, and it sank while we were trapped inside. Thank goodness we got out alive. I was really scared you know."Her hand quickly brushed against his. He immediately began to blush.

While Ash and Misty were caught up in the moment, Brock was busy with all the pretty girls. He was holding his Happiny, who was like a girl magnet. The girls all gushed about how cute she was and all.
"I feel like I'm in girl paradise."Brock told Happiny.

At lunch, the group met up at this cute little cafe aboard the ship. They chose the booth closest to the window, so that they could see the ocean. When they finished eating, they decided to go to their room. After twenty minutes of searching for it though, they still couldn't find it.Misty was getting pretty upset, just like her usual self." Ash Ketchum, this is all your fault. We're not even on the Mirror Islands, and you still manage to get us lost. Sometimes, it's like you have a peanut for a brain. I really want to get my bathing suit and go to the pool so you better get me to the room right now before I bite your head off!"

"Ummm, I think it's this way, through this corridor here. I know it is." Ash replied nervously.

They went through the corridor he suggested and then began to hear a beautiful melody. The sound was so calm and serene, everyone's stress went away.
"Wow, it's so beautiful. I could just start dancing right now." Misty said, all her madness disappeared.
They followed the music, until they came to the end of a corridor. There in the corner, was no other then the mysterious Serena. When he saw her, Brock nearly fainted. Her hair was tied in a loose bun, and she was wearing a simple dress. Her violet eyes were sparkling. She was playing a wooden flute, and some of her pokemon were sitting around her.

"Oh hello. I remember you. Your name is Ash and you were against me in the final two right? And that must be your friend Brock. But who is this girl? What is your name?" Serena's shy voice asked.

"Oh my darling Serena, I knew it was faith that brought us together. That is our destiny, to be together." Brock practically sang.

Misty pulled him by the ear saying," And you better be quiet if you want your ear to be together with your head." Serena's face broke into a smile when she said this, and she giggled.

"Hey. That girl there, that's Misty. Sorry about Brock though, he's always like that when he's around beautiful girls. Same old Brock and same old Misty. That's
just like old times."Ash told Serena with a smile.

"He thinks I'm beautiful? Why, I'm honored." Serena said actually sounding surprised.

"Well you are beautiful. You're one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen actually." said Ash, not sounding shy at all. She was lovely, but Ash was kind of in love with someone else.

Misty and Brock came back, and Brock was a bit quieter.

"Listen Serena. we're looking for Room 234, since Bird Brain over here got us lost. Do you know where it is?" Misty asked.

"I sure do. I'm standing right in front of it. And actually I was also placed in room 234. I've been waiting here to see who I would be sharing with. Also, I lost my key." her eyes glittered when she spoke, and Misty thought she was even prettier then the Sensational Sisters.

They went inside the room and were surprised with it's interior. The room was grand, with a large balcony facing the sea. The room was held by white pillars, giving it an ancient look.

"Can I please get the bed closest to the balcony?" Serena asked politely.

Without even waiting for an answer, she put her bags on it. Everyone was too busy arguing over who would get to bed farthest from the door. About an hour later, it was decided that Brock would get the bed closest to the window, which was also the closest to Serena's bed. Serena, they noticed was no longer in the room. She disappeared until late at night. The next few days were spent in luxury.

Finally, the second last night there, there was going to be a party. Everyone was excited for this party, for it was also a Pokemon Beauty Contest as well as A Beauty Pageant for girls. Everyone was allowed to enter a pokemon in the contest. Everyone was in their room getting ready for the party.

"So which pokemon are you entering Ash?" Misty asked.

"I'm either entering Pikachu or Ponyta. I'm not sure who to pick. What about you guys?"

"Well I'm entering my Happiny for sure. She's so cute, there will be no way I'm gunna lose." said Brock sounding confident.

"I, the water princess, will be entering Azurill. What about you Serena?"

"Actually, who I'm entering will be a surprise to all. No one has ever seen this pokemon so get ready."

They all got dressed quickly. Ash wearing his usual clothes while Brock looked sophisticated in a suit. Misty wore a white skirt with a pretty blue camisole. Serena, of course was the prettiest of all. She wore a flowing red dress that reached her knees. Her hair was tied with a red ribbon. They went to the Grand Hall together. Brock took Serena by the arm while Ash and Misty walked behind them.

"Do you think Serena actually likes Brock. Because that will be a first. None of the pretty girls Brock instantly fell in love with actually loved him back. Love sure is one complicated thing." Misty explained to Ash.

"I really don't know. I don't think she does though. She's just trying to be polite and kind. She's like that with everyone." Ash said while he gazed into Misty's eyes. Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and ran to catch up with Serena. He sure had taken a liking to her.

In the Grand Hall, the contest began. One by one, trainers showed off they're Pokemon's beauty. Ash decided to use Ponyta and got a big applause when she
stood on two legs and walked through her fire spin. Misty and Brock did very well too. Finally, it was down to the last contestant Serena.

"My friend, I need your assistance."she called out while releasing the pokeball she was holding. Out of it, came a pokemon Ash had never seen before.

"Leafeon." the pokemon said.

Ash took out his pokedex like so many of the other trainers."Leafeon, One of the evolved forms of Eevee. Just like a plant, it uses photosynthesis. As a result, it is always enveloped in clear air."Serena and Leafeon did their routine, which was simply lovely.

Finally, it was time to announce the winners. "In third place, Maria and her Skitty. They are awarded a trip to the spa. IN second place, Brock and his Happiny. They are awarded a Pokenav. In first place, there is a tie. The two entries are... Serena and her Leafeon and Ash with his Ponyta. Please come to the stage for a pokemon battle.

"Hey Serena, let this be like a rematch for Sinnoh. The winner is the better of the two of us."Ash said, unable to contain his excitement. Ponyta was a fire type and Leafeon is a grass type. He should be able to win this because of that advantage.

"Alright but don't be too sure of yourself. This Leafeon and I have been the greatest of friends for a long time. Overconfidence can do bad things for you. Look at the situation from all angles Ash. That is the road to success."

The battle soon began. The two trainers shook hands and the battle began.

"Ponyta, I choose you!"

"Leafeon, I need your assistance!"

"Ponyta, use fire blast! Then, use takle!"

A sly smile began to appear on Serena's face."Leafeon, please dodge that. Then, use grasswhistle."

Leafeon quickly dodged the fireblast and tackle with great speed. Then she began to sing. Ponyta quickly fell asleep.

"Ponyta, wake up. Please! We need to win this!" Ash began to sound desperate.

"Now, Leafeon, use leaf blade. Then, use magical leaf. Finally, finish it off with last resort!"

Leafeon did everything she was told with speed and grace. Soon, everone knew who the winner was.

After the battle, the announcer said," What a simply stunning battle. Leafeon is quite unbeatable. The winner of this contest is Serena and her Leafeon. They will get a very special Master Ball. Ash, the runner-up will get a week's supply of Poffins. That's all for our pokemon beauty contest. Now, it's time for our beauty pageant. Whoever would like to be part of it please come to the stage."

Ash was still in shock from his lost. Leafeon was extremely strong and he was so surprised. Serena was one of the strongest trainers he had ever met.
Finally, Brock, Misty and Serena came from behind him.

"Ash, you tried your hardest and that's all that counts. Don't be sad or upset because then that is how Ponyta is going to feel." Misty said, trying to reassure Ash.

"That was a tough battle Ash. We should start training again you know." Brock said.

"Thanks guys. But she's just so strong. I don't think I'll ever be able to beat her."

"Ash, I saw your face when they announced our battle. You thought you could beat me with a fire type. Advantage has nothing to do with the strength of a pokemon. You were careless out there. You didn't concentrate on speed or anything. Just that slight advantage. If you ever really want to beat me, you have to have a strategy. Let me help you. I understand your problem. Tomorrow, let us train together." Serena said, her eyes flashing.

"Okay, that would be great Serena. Hey aren't you entering the beauty pageant?"

"No, I don't think I should. I am not really that type of girl. I like being in the spotlight because of my pokemon. Also, I don't think I would stand a chance against your friend Misty. She is so pretty. I am but a simple mule compared to her."

"Serena, don't be so hard on yourself. I think you look great. But yeah, Misty is really pretty."

"Someday, I'll tell her how I feel." he thought to himself.

The beauty pageant ended late that night, Misty taking second place. When they finally got to their room, they went to sleep without a word. In the middle of the night, Misty woke up and heard a mysterious sound coming from outside. She went on the balcony and found Serena, sitting against the wall with her Ninetales, Milotic and Leafeon around her, singing.

"Hello. Why are you awake so late?" Misty asked her kindly.

"Oh it is nothing. But looking at the sea reminds me of my family. They died in a fire, all of them. My mother, father, sister, grandmother and my mother's precious Gardevoir. Looking at the sea reminds me of the little lake that was next to our home. We lived high up in the mountains, it was like no one knew we existed."

"That horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. Where were you when it happened? How old were you?

"I was looking for berries to make a pie. It was my sister's tenth birthday, and she was going to get her starter pokemon the next day. I was only eight years old.

Misty felt so bad that she gave Serena a hug.

"They were the only family I had. Now, it's just me and my pokemon. I never can go home, because there is no home to go to."

"Listen, if you want, you can always count on your friends to help you. I never travelled with a girl before. Usually, it was only me, Ash and Brock. You can come with us if you want."

"Really? That would be great! But I'm not sure if I want to challenge the gyms. There's a decision I have to make. Now, it's time to sleep. Leafeon, use Grasswhistle to help us fall asleep. Goodnight Misty."

With a beautiful melody in their heads. The girls fell asleep

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The next day, around noon, the captain announced that they were going to arrive at Cinnabar Island in an hour or so.
The four friends packed up all their belongings. They did this fairly quickly because they had never really unpacked everything in the first place. Misty and Ash were arguing about where they would go first. Brock was ironing some of his clothes and? Serena, well she was humming a little unknown tune in the corner while brushing her dark, luscious hair. She looked as she was in a daze, stroking the same strands of hair over and over again.

"But I want to go to the beach! I haven't been to the beach in ages! Let's go there!" Misty yelled at Ash, her face getting redder every time she spoke.

"No way! We're going to visit Blaine, the Cinnabar Gym Leader. I haven't seen him since getting badges to win at the Indigo Plateau. I want to show him how much better I've gotten!" Ash yelled back.

"You guys, I have a solution. We'll go to the gym and if Blaine is not busy, we'll ask him to come to the beach with us. How does that sound?" Brock reasoned with them. Brock always knew how to fix every problem they had. Without Brock there, they would probably be tearing each other's hair out by now.

"Fine, we will Brock," the two replied almost at the same time.

"How about you Serena? Will you come with us to the beach?"Brock asked her kindly.

Serena snapped out of her daze and replied," Who me? Um.. Okay, maybe for a short while I guess. But I will need to train my pokemon. I might have to leave you guys for a while."

About an hour later, the ship finally docked. The group got out of the boat and made their way towards the gym. The town was bright and sunny but it was extremely humid. The group couldn't wait to get to the beach and jump into the fresh water.

When they arrived at the gym, they weren't surprised to see that not much had changed since they had last been there. They entered the building and went to look for Blaine.

"Blaine?" Everyone except Serena called in unison. They found someone in the building.

"Hello, is Blaine, the gym leader here?" asked Misty.

"Actually, he is not here. He left the gym some time ago, to find new fire pokemon to catch. He is in very tough training and is not coming back for quite a while. Right now, He is getting replaced by her younger sister, Blaire."

They left the gym and headed off to the beach. They quickly set up their picnic in the shade of a group of beautiful Weeping Willows. Ash and Misty quickly stripped their clothes off and jumped into the ocean. Ash was wearing his usual black swim trunks while Misty wore a brand new bathing suit which she had bought on the ship. It was a lilac in color, with colorful polka dots on it. She was very pretty with her hair all wet, making it an auburn color. Her bright green eyes were even brighter then usual. She got out of the water, and went to her bag.

"This won't be fun without my pokemon Everyone, come on out!" she said out loud.

Out of the pokeballs, came Azurill, Gyarados, Politoed, Corsola and Psyduck. All of them were extremely content at the fact of being in the ocean. In less then a minute, they were all playing in the water, Misty among them.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ash watched Misty play with her pokemon. She was more mature from when Ash first met her, prettier too. He had started having feelings for her right before the time she had to leave. He was very sad when she left, but hid his emotions very well. He swam towards Pikachu and started a water fight. They both were laughing as they fought their little water war.

While all that was going on in the water, Brock released all of his pokemon as well as Ash's. Serena was sitting with her back propped up against the tree. She was polishing her pokeballs with a worn out cloth, humming the strange tune once again.

Brock couldn't keep his curiosity. He then asked," Serena, what is the song you are humming? I don't think I ever heard it in my life. It's so beautiful, just like you," He couldn't hold his romantic remark.

"Oh this? It's the song of the Ho-oh. It is an ancient tune, passed down through many generations in my family. I am the only person who currently knows it. One of my ancestors once had the chance to meet a Ho-oh. The Ho-oh sang this tune. Using his telepathy, the Ho-oh told my ancestor the way of calling upon the Ho-oh. Then, the creature was never to be seen again,"

"Wow, that's incredible. Do you know the secret? What are the words to the song?"

"No, my ancestor never told anyone the secret. The words are something like this:
Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing this on the ground,
Way atop the Secret Tower,
You will find our might and power.
Come to us in times of need,
then we'll help your desperate plead,
sing with us this song of glory,
that it is, the sacred story,
Ho-oh, ho, ho oh,ho-oh
We will find the chosen one,
then we will have our fun.

That's all I know. There are a few parts I don't even know. But that is the way I learned it from my grandmother, who learned it from her grandmother and so on and so forth."

"Wow that is so mysterious. That would be a chance in a lifetime, to see a Ho-oh. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess it would be an interesting experience." Serena began to sound nervous, as if something was bothering her. Brock decided to change the subject.

"So what are your other Pokemon. So far, I only know three. Milotic, Ninetales and Leafeon. What others do you have?"

"Well if you really want to see them so bad, I guess I can't stop you can I? But I'll only show you two. The other is ... very tired... she umm just recovered from an illness."

She's definitely hiding something," Brock thought to himself.

"Okay, can I see them?" he asked, putting a charming smile on his face.

Serena took out two of her pokeballs, and released her pokemon.

"Dragonair and Swablu, meet my new friend Brock," she turned to Brock and said," Swablu is still a baby. I just caught her when she was getting abused by this gang of kids who hated pokemon. They sure got the best of my pokemon. They won't even go near a pokemon any more, I am sure of it." She said with a devilish grin.

"Your pokemon are both very healthy. I actually made a recipe for a special Swablu food. I have some in my pack. Maybe Swablu will like it."
He proceeded to take the food out of his bag, which Swablu ate happily.

"Wow, Swablu really likes it. Well, it's time for me to train." She called back her Dragonair to her Pokeballs and walked away to a quiet, deserted part of the beach.

Brock watched her go, he couldn't take his eyes off her. She was wearing a simple, yellow dress, that tied with a ribbon around the waist. A typical farm girl dress, as people would say. A ribbon was tied around her head, keeping her hair out of her eyes.
In the water, Ash, Misty and all the pokemon were playing catch with a giant beach ball. They saw Serena walk away with a tiny Swablu perched on her shoulder.

"Aw, look at that little Swablu. It's such a tiny little thing or what I call Cutie!" squealed Misty

"Wonder where she's going. She likes being alone alot I've noticed. That girl is so sometimes so strange. I think she's going to train. Jeez, she never takes a break. No wonder she's so strong." commented Ash. He felt a tiny pang of jealousy of her training skills.

Alone in the corner of the beach, Serena trained her Swablu. Swablu was still not as strong as she hoped he could be, but she always praised him for his perseverance. She was proud of him, but she wanted him to be as strong as her other pokemon.

"Just train harder and more often. Swablu will become much stronger. After all he is just a baby."She told herself.
After a few hours of hard training with her pokemon, Serena decided that they all needed a well deserved rest.

When Serena returned to where here friends were, it was almost time for the sunset. The group of friends sat together on the blanket Brock had set out. Serena walked along the waters edge. She liked how the water felt on the soles of her feet. Brock was preparing their dinner while Ash and Misty sat together with Pikachu on a large flat rock looking at the sun set. All three were smiling happily at each other. When Pikachu dosed off, Misty felt Ash's hand slip into hers. She was very surprised but hid it fairly well. She let it stay there pretending it wasn't there at all, but she could feel her face getting a darker shade of crimson as each minute passed.

"Dinnertime!"Brock called to them.

Ash was gone in a flash and by the time Misty got to the table, Ash was already on his second plate.

"Typical Ash,"she thought to herself and giggled.

The supper was of course of amazing quality. Brock was an amazing chef, every thing he ever prepared was a delicacy.

"Brock this is fantastic! I never ate anything this great in my life" Serena exclaimed.

"Thanks Serena. I can just imagine it now, you coming home from work, to find your dear Brock cooking you up a storm. I'll cook anything you want and we'll live happily ever after" Brock was know on one knee, holding Serena's hand.

"The end, for you Brock. I'll change your happily ever after if you don't stop!" Misty said, while pulling Brock away by the ear.

"Please, not the ear! Serena, my love, I'll come back!" cried Brock.

Serena kept a serious face on, but anyone could have seen her eyes sparkling with laughter. She thought Brock was very entertaining, even though he was trying to get her to love him. She did like him, very much, but as a friend. Her only goal in life was being the most amazing pokemon trainer in the world. No time for boys, not one single minute. She knew that Ash was going for the same dream, but she could see his feelings for Misty, just by the way he acted.

"He is concealing it very well, but I can see through that barrier. He loves Misty, very much." Serena thought to herself.

That night while he slept, Ash dreamed about something he had never dreamed about before. He was standing next to a priest, wearing a suit with all his pokemon around him. All the friends he had ever met were sitting on chairs, smiling at him. Then, music began to play, and a pretty redheaded girl was walking up an isle. She was wearing a white dress, and looked very familiar.

"Misty, where are we? What are we doing?" his older self asked the redheaded girl who was of course Misty.

"Ash darling, don't be silly. We're getting married!"

Meanwhile, Brock who was sleeping just a few feet away from Ash was dreaming something completely different.
He was lying down on a big bed, his face looking up at the ceiling. He wanted to get out but he couldn't move. He was tired, oh so tired. He looked at his hands and gasped with what he saw. His hands were covered with wrinkled skin, and veins bulged here and there. He was old, and alone. Was this how he would end up? An lonely man?

Across from the boys, Misty was getting the best of her beauty sleep. She dreamed that she was rich, richer than anyone that ever lived. She was currently swimming in a pool of melted chocolate. She was wearing a bathing suit made of of Swarovski Chrystals. She was living the sweet life with her pokemon.

Serena watched as the others slept. She hadn't been able to sleep for quite a while now, having horrible dreams. This night, she had dreamt of a legendary pokemon, who'se magnificence was so amazing that she couldn't piece out who it was. The pokemon was surrounded by a bright light, and it was singing an ancient melody using telepathy. She was so surprised for it sang this:

The mysteries of the world will come alive again,
to haunt the chosen one,
the sacrifice is great indeed,
but help the pokemon in need,
the chosen one will see the light,
they will have no choice but to fight.
The chosen one has the inner eye,
to help us soar up in the sky.

Then, an evil laugh emitted the room, and everything went dark. She felt a stabbing pain in her chest and woke up immediately.

She walked along the beach, waiting for morning to come. She felt so alone sometimes, times when her pokemon were not the ones to help her. She missed her family, her sister, her little home in the mountains. Then, everything got colder. The moon disappeared but was replaced by another bright thing in the sky.

What could it possibly be?

that's all for chapter three, but chapter fours gunna be here soon! Will more friends join the adventure? Time to board the SS. Marie, newest luxury travelling ship!

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]