It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon gave a grin and said "No way! I'm going first!" Karin looked up at her with another curious expression, but thought better than trying to figure out what they're talking about

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((So who is going first? Kawii technically first posted right? I won't be going first because I have so stuff to do so I won't be on untill later tonight.))

^_^

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the four arrived, out of breath the came into a large, well-lit room. "It's huge...and so bright." Three men approached the group. One seemed to be old, maybe a war veteran, another looked like he might have been a sailor and the last just looked odd in general. "Who are you kids?" "We're here to batle Surge, so get out of our way!" "Hey! That's Lieutenant Surge to you, punk! If you wanna get to him you'll have to beat the three of us first." Gary looked to the rest of the group. "Kiki, I believe you had dibs..you get to Surge, we'll hold off these guys and get to you when we're finished." He smirked and glanced at the sailor. "It shouldn't take too long..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled and nodded, then looked at the men, who were trying their best to intimidate us. My eyes probably were showing signs of a simple oneshot way to humor the men. I looked at them with their make believe scary faces, and simply pushed and walked by them, ignoring their faces. I walked into the other room, and greeted the Lieutenant. After a greeting or two, I sent otu Risa. "Go, Risa!"

((I have homework now, but if you guys want to battle for me, or wait till I get back...I was going to make my opponent fall asleep, then switch to Hiro and use Rock Throw and such.))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The sailor snorted. "Arrogant little runt! I'll take you down in no time at all. Go, Magnemite!" Magnemite? I've never even seen one of them. BUt I'm guessing it's electric-type. "Go Sandshrew!" "Shrew!" The Magnemite replied with a sharp, robotic voice. "Magnemite" "Okay Magnemite, use Thunder Wave!" A blast of electriciy came from the Magnemite and hit Sandshrew directly in the stomache. "Sand..." It scratched its stomache lightly and looked back at Magnemite apathetically. "What the---?" "Haha, he's a ground-type! Go, Dig!" Sandshrew lept into the air and borrowed underground. Moments after it came up and hit the Magnemite dead on. "Yes!"

"So, you're Kiki, eh? Well it looks like you'll be versing me! Go, Raichu!"
Raichu lept out with a thud. "Rai!"

Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled. "Risa, poison powder!" The Raichu apparently hadn't expected this, and immediately started to cough. Before he could attack, I withdrew her, and Surge looked at me, confused. Slowly, he stated, "What type of game are you trying to play?" I smiled. "My game." I tossed a pokeball into the air. "Go, Hiro!" Hiro came out in a flash of colored light. "Dude!" I glanced at the coughing mouse pokemon. "Hiro, Rock Throw!" I yelled, but the Raichu dodged it. "Now Raichu, Quick Attack!" Surge yelled, and the pokemon slammed into Hiro. "Hiro!" I yelled, and sighed when he got up, slightly dazed. "Al right, let's get this over with quickly! Hiro, Magnitude!" Hiro shook the earth lightly, and Raichu was..er...hit by whatever effects that the move had.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon looked at the oddball trainer and said "So, what are you supposed to be anyways?" the oddball trainer face palmed and quickly jumped back up "I am the Guitarist!" he announced proudly, pulling out his guitar and playing on it "Yeah... I don't care." another face palm "What?! It's impossible to not be amazed by my awesomeness!" he said in protest. Kon gave him that same c o c k y smile she gives Gary and said "Oh, it is? I never noticed."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Hehe...good one. If you guys don't mind, I don't like leaving battle scenes....I won't leave many, is that alright?))

I fought using Risa, Hitoshi, and Hiro most of the time, and Risa ended up being knocked out cold. Muttering curses under my breath, I sent out Hiro again. This time, I was going against Surge's last pokemon-Voltorb. I used Magnitude again, and it was an instant KO. I cheered, had Surge congratulated me, and he gave me a TM Shock Wave. "Thank you, Lieutenant Surge." I said, and walked out.

((This will take place in the recent future....))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

An elderly man in a brown suit and brown hat stepped forward facing James. "Who are all of these young whippersnappers?" the man said "We're here to challenge the gym leader." said James "Well," said the man "You are going to have to get through me first! Go Pikachu!" Pika Pikachu yelped the Pikachu. "Alright then, Go Mankey!" Mankey Mankey screamed Mankey. "Mankey use Low Kick now!" Mankey leapted at Pikachu and hit it squarley in the chest. Pikachu was sent flying. "Pikachu retaliate with Thundershock!" Piakachuuuuuuu A jolt of eletricity zapped Mankey. Mankey wobbled for a few seconds and then got a hold of itself. "Mankey try using Leer to lower its defense!" Mankey's eyes glowed yellow and Pikachu had a strange look on its face. "Pikachu get a hold of yourself!" said the man to his pokemon. But Pikachu was still entranced by Mankey's glowing eyes. "Okay Mankey finish it off with Karate Chop!" Mankey approached Pikachu and chopped it right in it's head and Pikachu collapsed. "Noo Pikachu! Shoot it looks like you have won." said the gentlemen respectfully

^_^

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The sailor knelt down and pounded the floor. "Looks like you beat me, kid. Go on ahead." He let out a sigh, returning his fainted pokemon. Gary grinned and ran up to Kiki. "You beat him? Great job! So who are you gonna teach Shock Wave to? I still need to decide with Water Pulse..." He looked to the others who had just beaten their opponents. "Looks like we're all good here."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James turned to face the exit of the gym. "Well we'd better hurry and get to that cruise before the ships leaves!" he yelled as he ran toward the doors

^_^

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, already tired and unable to run. The pain had returned to my ankle. I took a few steps, then ran a bit to tell the others to wait up, then yelped and stopped, maneuvering myself to sit down on the ground to massage my ankle. "Gary, dangit! My ankle is still sprained! Don't make me run, baka-na!" I called, then called out Hiro, who sped me over to the otehrs. I then giggled and stuck my tongue out at Gary, then had Hiro zoom over the water and wait at the dock for the others. I got off Hiro, but stood with one arm leaning on him, my other one on my hip.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(What just happened? Did we all just get a Thunder Badge or what? I'm confuzzled)

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary huffed as they rushed to trhe dock. "Crap, if I'd known it'd take this long I would have fought the leader by now...oh well, looks like it'll have to wait until we're done here." Once they were a the dock, Gary sat down on the edge panting. "Well, it's about time...it should be leaving soon." Once he got up he turned to Kiki and gave her a half smile. "Heheh...sorry about that. I guess I just got a bit carried away."

((What exactly is 'baka'? and i guess well have to go back later and get it...idk))

Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Baka basically means 'idiot'. Haha, she called you an idiot :D )

Kon saw the others leave for the docks and said "That was fast...." she turned back to the Guitarist and said, "Well, I'm off, loser!" and ran out of the gym as he started to protest.

Kon caught up with the others, and said to Gary, "So, how long did it take for you to figure out we didn't have enough time to beat Surge?"

Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James was running toward the docks. Slightly behind the group. Dang I wish I had a chance to fight Lt. Surge Finally he made it to the there. He stopped and caught his breath. It looked like the ship was about ready to depart. He then looked to the others "Are you guys ready?" asked James

((Ah so that's what baka means. Sorry I haven't posted in a while been a little busy))

^_^

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's okay, been running a bit slow lately anyway))

Gary mlooked at Kon sarcastically. "...when I realized it said 'pm' and not 'am'" He said that quietly enough for only her to hear. "don't worry though, the cruise should be back in time for us to fight again." As they got in line to board, Gary studied the other passengers. "They all look so strong...what if we end up in a fight?" "Ticket please?" Gary flashed the S.S. Ticket and walked onto the glamorous ship. "it's so bright in here! I didn't think they'd be able to fit so much on just a boat." A woman walked up the group smiling. "Hello there, please let me show you to your rooms." Gary's room was just aroundhte right corner of the main hall. "wow, there's a bed here and everything. I wonder how the others are doing?
Jason sighed deeply as he was guided to his room with the others. "Great...right on the bottom floor." He shook his head as he walked in and threw his stuff on the small bed. At least there's a bed to sleep on.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had followed the others into the boat, and was shown to my room. I sighed, and collapsed onto the bed, muttering curses and rubbing my ankle. I breathed in sharply as the cut on it started to bleed. I looked around. The first aid kit for our group wasn't with me. Cursing more loudly in German, I walked out of my room. I peaked into Gary's room, when the door hit my ankle. I said something I shouldn't have in German, then slapped my forehead. I looked at Gary.
"...."
I blinked.
"You didn't hear that."
I shook my head.
"Do you have the first aid kit? I'm bleeding."

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary ran to his pack and checked inside of it. "I don't have it, sorry Kiki. Do you remember who had it last?" He stood and thought for a minute. "got it!" He called out Farfetch'd, Sandshrew and Beedrill. "Go find the others and see if they have our first-aid kit. Meet back in here in 10 minutes, ok?" They all nodded and left the room. He looked back to Kiki. "They should be back in no time. "you should sit down though." He got up and helped her over to the bed to sit.

Jason had just begun to relax when he heard a light tapping on his door. "What the heck--?" He opened it and saw nothing he felt a tug at his pants. He looked down and sighed. "What do you want?" "Shrew! Shrew, Sandshrew!" It ran into his room and dove into his bag. "Hey! Get out of their you rodent!" After it had thrown everything onto the floor, it quickly hopped out and left the room. Jason stood in his doorway staring down at the mess and sighed. Gary...

Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, and sat down. I cleared my throat. "You know, about what I said at the door....I didn't say anything, you got that?" I said, my face red. Man, I shouldn't have said that.......

Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary chuckled a bit and leaned onto the wall. "Ya know? You never cease to amaze me. First all this information, and now cursing in German." Suddenly, the door slammed open and Jason stood in the doorway holding Sandshrew by its tail. "I believe this belongs to you." He dropped the Sandshrew onto the floor where it quickly curled into a ball and scurried over to Gary. Once he'd picked it up and got right into Jason's face. "What's the matter with you!? It's just Sandshrew what's the most he could have done?" "He made a mess of my things. So I took care of it." Jason replied, unflinching. He then turned and walked outslamming the door behind him. Gary held his Sandshrew and sat on the bed next to Kiki. "Hey...are you okay, buddy?" Sandshrew poked its head out a bit and nodded. After a moment or two of akward silence a large thump was heard on the door, drawing the three's attention to it. A muffled "Far!" was heard outside as Gary jumped up and opened it. "Hey! Farfeth'd sat on the ground rubbing his head with the first aid kit next to him. "Good job!" HE picked it up and walked over to Kiki. "We got it." He placed it on the bed next to her and pulled out the necessary things needed.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled at the Farfetch'd, who smiled back. "I assume that he hit Kon's place. Or maybe Ray's. They both seem that they would have it. I'll carry it for now." I lifted my ankle to bed level, and took the things from Gary. I finished cleaning it, and wrapped it up. When I was done, I looked at it, frowning. "I hate this." I sighed. I looked to Gary. "Thanks." I then frowned again. "And forget about what I said. It isn't like you know what it meant anyhow!" My face red, I walked out of the room with the first aid kit, returning to my room, and sat down. Looking right and left for no apparent reason, I pulled a small laptop from my bag that had a book cover on it, so that it looked like a large book. I popped it open, turned it on, typed in a few long passwords, and smiled when an email popped up onto screen. I opened it, and read it, smiling. A few times I laughed. I then typed back with great speed, not even looking at the keys. I heard a noise nearby, and jumped, my eyes wide. I then closed my program, and criss-crossed my legs, holding the computer like a book. I pushed a button on the side, and the computer immediately shut down. I gulped, and put the 'book' away into my bag. Thankfully, it even weighed the same as a big book that size would, so that would fool people.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary laid on his bed, bored. "Gah...a luxury ship and nothing to do." He got up and walked down the hall way. Bored as he was, he decided to knock on every passing door. Once he approached Kiki's he knocked and thoguht about going inside to check up on her. I bet she's fine... He continued on his walk down the hall whistling light. He soon came to a large ballroom where lights lined the ceiling and walls. People were gathered tightly into the room wearing tuxedos and colorfully lustous dresses. "Everyone seems so eliquent here." He looked around and saw a couple people walking towards him. "Excuse me young man, please let me see your ticket." Gary flashed the ticket and the men spoke amongst eachother. "We're sorry but this ticket does not permit you to be in here. We'll have to ask you to leave." Gary sighed and walked out of the room but couldn't help the feeling that he was being watched.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked around for several minutes, then sighed. The coast was clear. I took my laptop back out, and opened it, turning it on. I put in the password, and typed a few things in. I opened my new email. Already.... I read the file.
I furrowed my brow. What? Sighing, I took out a small device that I had made. a piece of hard material with straps for me to hold my laptop on and walk with. I walked out of my room with the laptop, thinking that Gary was in his room. I opened up another area of my laptop, that to anyone but me and who I was talking to would think of as only rows of numbers and letters. I typed in things quickly, making my way to lower levels of the ship.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After wandering the darkening corridors for some time, Gary began to think he was lost. The air was becoming thick making it harder to breathe. "I must be near the bottom of the ship." He coughed hard and continued his walk still with the feeling of being watched. "Okay, this is rediculous." He turned and called out his three pokemon. "Okay guys, scope out the area, if you find anything call out and the rest will find you." They nodded and split up. Momnets later a loud "BZZZ BZ-ZZ" Was heard and the other three rushed to it to see Beedrill standing in front of a scared looking man in black. "You again?" "Hey now, this doesn't concern you kid. Just call your pokemon back and everything will be fine, got it?" "Hmm....yeah. Sorry can't do that." "Gary." Alarmed, he turned to see Jason standing behind him. "Leave him to me...I'll take care of this personally. Just go to alert the others." Gary nodded, called his pokemon back and ran to the others.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:48 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next