It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Creativity (PM Mudget quickly - one more person gets in!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((I did have a plan but let's discuss this. For one thing the building's on fire....We have to escape. ))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Ah. I had forgotten about that........but then, where to go next? Oh, and what if Mudget had a plan for this area?))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: thankz to pikachu420, HTP, solidraiden, and zombie for the sprites
((true.... i think we should have to brave finding a way down to the place where all those creatures are and find another purple wall.))

((anyone like this plan?))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((He said that we can create the next area, I was gonna change it by making it the portal different))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan came out head first into.....Water. The sudden wetness suprised him and he lost all air. Natually he closed his mouth and began to search for the surface, he saw the shimmer and swam towards it, he broke the surface and breathed in the sweet, pure, oxygen. Treading water he looked around, they needed land. All he saw was a vast expanse of blue.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I guess I'll keep the power I had before....))

I dove into what seemed to be....water. I tried to breath in.
D@mn, I was just seemed to be brimming with mistakes today.
I coughed underwater, my lunges itching for air, and swam upwards upward until I broke surface. I coughed up water, and searched around, looking for something to grasp onto. Crap. I had a phobia of being in the ocean. I tried not to panic, and clenched my eyes shut. I focused on thinking of land, when I found that I was actually holding onto something. I looked up. Ice!
I focused more on it, making a long ice bar about ten feet by 5. I struggled onto it with my elbows, and relaxed for the first time. I then yelled out to the others, afraid that I was alone. "Shan?! Erik?! Carl?!" I coughed again, and put my chin onto my elbows. I moaned, drained of energy with the sudden phobia. I then shivered from the cold. Great. Hypothermia. I liked to swim, but I hated it like this, or in the ocean. I liked swimming in at most six feet deep pools, though. I shivered again, half from the cold, and half from the being scared. I called out my friend's names again.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan, right behind the girl said "Yes artemis?" He continued to tread water and looking around for land.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I coughed, and smiled, despite myself. I moved my hand to the water between me and Shan, looking at him, and closed my eyes. I spread ice up to where Shan was swimming, and connected the piece to mine. "There you are. Where are the other two?" I tried m best to mask the fear in my voice.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The riolu jumped out of shan's shirt and sat on the ice, glad to be out of water. He could swim, but he still didn't like water.

Shan leaned onto the ice and shruged and said "Their probably going to show up soon" He looked down in the water and saw that it was incredably clear, he could see the bottom.....If there was one close, instead the water eventually became opaque enough to block light in a silvery sheen. It seemed as if the water went on forever.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked down to see what Shan was looking at, and gulped. "Sugoi. It sure goes on forever, doesn't it?" I then looked all around. "But really, if the other two will show up soon, then where is the portal." I closed my eyes, fighting the phobia that ached for control. I bit my lip, and looked around above water. "And exactly where is the land?" I sighed, and put my hand in water, concentrating. The water in between us quickly covered up in ice, making at least about 30 yards away from us and 10 yards wide of ice, opposite to where we came up, in case the other two showed up where we did. I climbed up onto the ice, surprised at how warm it felt, despite being ice. I laid down on it. "Hey Shan...the ice is warm." I said, happy to be on land.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan smiled at her fear of water and sat up on the ice, feeling it. "I guess so, maybe it's the water's chemical makeup" He shrugged again and began concentrating like he normally did to summon his power. With a splash he fell in the water, he opend his eyes and looked around for artemis; he didn't see her. He turned around and saw that he had apperently shot forward about 15 feet ((that's 5 meters)) away. "whoa" He looked at his arms and saw little nubs venting off air behind him. He immedetly thought about stopping them, they did, he made them shoot him back and said "That was weird".

Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((First you smile at my phobia, then you fire off by vents? :shock: Weird.....))

I saw Shan blast off, literary and physically, with wide eyes. I sat up to a criss-cross position, and saw him fall into the water. I tried to hold in the laughter, but failed miserably.
I burst out laughing, and soon fell back, clutching my sides, and having difficulty breathing because I was laughing so hard.
I didn't even notice that there was a shadow beneath me while I laughed, getting larger in the water beneath the ice under me. I continued to laugh, and let my head tilt to the the side, letting it rest on the ice, and opened my eyes. I saw the shadow beneath me, and my laughing slowed down, and finally stopped as I saw the shadow expand. I knew what it was immediately. I mean, come on. What type of fish is that big and has a huge fin? I screamed, and twisted my position just in time to avoid the shark jumping over the ice, where it missed me. "SHAN!!"I yelled, and the shark began to heat butt the ice edge. I hadn't seen any fish in these waters, so the shark must've been really hungry. But how did it find us? I gulped, and felt dread from the realization. I had a small cut on my shoulder from the orphanage incident, and it was till bleeding a bit before, but had long stopped. I gulped, and thought of an idea. I concentrated on the ice, and managed to freeze the ice around the shark, keeping it in one place underneath the water so that it could only get water on the gills. It was trapped, but I walked over to where Shan was, shaking. "That is a huge shark." I said, my face pale. I wasn't just afraid of the ocean, but of the creatures that made it so deadly.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Carl came through into water. suprized he strted swimming, but he swam the wrong way. noticing the bottom he turned around and swam up. his lungs were begining to tighten. he longed for air. just when he thought he hit the suface !BANG! he hit his head on something hard. He was barly conccus when he broke the surface and took a breath. but he soon found everything getting dark. (no....i can't die....) he couldn't think all was black he couldn't breath just the sinking feeling in his stomach and the never ending wettness.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jumped as something hit the ice somewhere. I froze, then saw Carl's unconscious head rise above the surface. If not for the fact that he could drown, I would have laughed. He had hit his head on the ice. I ran to him and pulled him, up, and onto the ice. I shook him, hoping to wake him, then slapped him on the cheek. Hard. I stepped back, sighing. "Shan!" I called. "I found Carl, but he hit his head on the ice and is...er....asleep!"

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"uhhhhhh" Carl moaned coming around "where am i?" He saw Artemis and then he thought he would nod off for a bit. then suddenly he bolted upright. "where's Hunter?" He cried. "we've got to find him" he tgot up and looked around. there's nothing but water. "he can't swim" just then hunter's body broke the surface of the water. Carl jumped in imedently. he was a good swimmer but he was to panicked to swim right. he was franticly trying to get to his fallen comrad.

((it's not dead. just so you know))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched as he gathered his creature, then stared at the one near Stan. I then slapped myself. I had completely forgotten!
I took the bag on my back onto my lap, and opened it to reveal a peaceful, sleeping creature, and I sighed. Thank goodness.

((Good night nina! Its a japanese word, meaning everyone. Oh, and me calling you 'asleep' is like Shan smiling at my phobia.))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Awww man, my computer crashed, and I just noticed the long story I wrote was deleted :( Pretty much, Eric can't swim, but he shape-shifted into a shark. Not knowing he was a good swimmer, he swam to fast, and leaped over the iceberg. Then, when he tried climbing on the iceberg, he only managed to continuously headbutt it. After being trapped in ice, he turned into a gorilla to break out, then he started choking on the water still in his lungs. He managed to surface, then turn into himself lying unconscious on the iceberg, in need of CPR. My actual story was a lot longer and more exciting, but this will do. Also, he cut his gorilla hand while breaking out (More sharks may come!!)

8 D

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan raised his eyebrows at the dramatic way each person had arrived, he felt Eric's pulse, who else could it be? He leaned his head off to the side and began to press on his chest in the movements of CPR. On the 10 count he saw a bit of blood leaking off into the water, oh boy He began pressing faster, praying he would wake up soon before what ever predetor that lived here came.....((Who said it had to be sharks? :twisted:

I guess that 2x4b is gone......))

Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped, and s ighed once Shan started towards Erik. I looked at Carl, and slapped him lightly on his cheek. I then did it a bit harder, then stood up. We could probably move east, which I certain was the way I was facing. A wind came from nowhere, and it blew my hair out of my face. Suddenly, a thought struck me. The portal is that way. I looked around, but the voice was very much a girl's. However, the creature that I had named Luna was still asleep, and there was no other females around. I gulped, and faced Shan. "When these two get up, we should walk that way." I pointed in the direction against the wind.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan ignored her and continued trying to jump start Erick's heart, come on, come on. He REALLY wanted to get moving.
((Now would be a good time to say you woke up Mudget))

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I pulled Carl over to Shan and Erik. I stood by Shan. "Is he alright? Darn, i shouldn't have frozen him like that..." I trailed off, stepping off of my left foot then my right foot, continuing the pattern, which was my way of being nervous. That, and twirling my hair between my fingers.

((Crap....I think I'm getting sick..........))

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next