Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

how do i defeat the three legend dogs

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:57 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

milomax07 wrote:
how do i defeat the three legend dogs
you just train, and for suicuine, use your electric dude, minum or plusle, for entei, use water pokeasists, and for raikou, use fighting or whatever, he's the easiest for me. :idea:

Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Get some nice ground pokemon. They're good against Entei and Raikou. Also, bring a grass type or two for Suicune, or of course, use Plusle/Minun.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i used gost and psychic pokeassists
oh yeah! using ghost ones rock!

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

enti- water
suicune- doischarge
rikou-bug

Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:10 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ehehehe... I didn't use Poke Assists, except for on Entei. My stragety:

Get two Donphans. Use Mr. Donphan on Raikou and Mrs. Donphan on Suicune. Donphan's Poke-assist lasts quite a long time. By then, Plusle/Minun would hopefully be fully charged, just first get rid of Entei's fire shields, Discharge him and get out da MEDICHAM! Medicham is fantastic on a paralyzed Pokemon.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
I have I strategy in which I used, I beat them for myself and my friend in one try.

Raikou: As soon as his leathal thunder attack dies down, use a Donphan and drive a line straight into him, and make very small circles around the dog, as it traps him and he can only attack if he moves a few steps first. Raikou, easy as pie, so now we go to Suicune...

Suicune: Suicune is by far the easiest dog, don't do anything until he multiplies into clones. Do loops over everyone of them until only the real one is present and zap him with a maximum charged Plusle/Minun, and it should stun him much longer than it takes to capture him. Yet another dog down, but my next pharagraph will show you how easy Entei is!

Entei: To many Entei can be frustrating, but I used a little strategy on him that made me beat him succesfully twice. First, carefully take down his shield which is fairly easy, but now comes the complicated part. Don't attempt anything, just calculate the amount of time it takes for his fire pillars to wear off, and when you think you have the time get ready to do some fast strokes. When the pillars are about to go down poke Entei with the stylus, ans since he is an aggresive Pokemon he will start attacking with fire. Since Entei is busy shooting a masive flame and if you timed it right, the flame pillars will go down but instead of them being immediatly summoned by Entei they will stay down as he is attacking. Quickly bring out a Vaporeon and use a Bubble on Entei before he can re-summon the pillars and he will be trapped for about 15-20 seconds, so quickly and steadily do loops around him at really high speeds, but close enough that you do loops effeciently and effectively along with a steady hand, and since the pillars aren't up you don't have to worry vout hitting them every two seconds.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]