It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Creativity (PM Mudget quickly - one more person gets in!!) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
An inventor was working on a Time-Traveling machine, that produces a Black Hole, then goes though it faster the speed of light. He'd been working on it for many years, and it was finally finished. He wasn't sure if it would work though. So, in the middle of the night, he crept down to the local Orphanage, where he kidnapped five orphans (The five RPers). And, with out waking them, he went back to his Time Machine, and put the Children in. Then, he typed in the time destination, and started the machine. It turn on and started shaking, which woke up the Children. The Children were screaming, but the door had been locked from the outside. CLINK!! A piece of the machine came of, and hit the inventor on the head, hard. He collapsed. Mayhem - the machine was breaking and there was no-one around to stop it. 'Entering Phase Three: Inducing Black Hole' Said an unemotional robotic voice. A wire snapped, and a big box like thing, which had just started shaking, fell over. BWOOSH!! The particles of many items placed in the box were compacting. And getting heavy. CRACK!! They broke through the floor of the house, and started sinking into the ground. The earth beneath them was getting sucked into the New Black Hole. It fell out of the Machine, and down through the Planet, eating it up as it feel. The Time Machine fell in the hole it left, picking up great speed. Soon, they reached the centre of the earth, where the Black Hole had stopped falling, and just ate away at the Earth from the inside. The planet was soon destroyed, and the only survivors were the five orphans, who, when they awoke, found themselves in a strange place - called Nowhere...

Rules:
Normal RP rules about God-modding and Mary-Sue and whatnot
The characters, once discovering there powers, can't have unfairly good powers
Their Pokemon they first have must be at it's earliest Evolution.
Don't let it be to gruesome.

RPers must fill out: (I've filled it out for myself)

Name: (Eric)
Age (12-18): (14)
Appearance: (Medium length dark brown hair, blue eyes, tall and skinny. His nose is quite big, and he wears glasses.)
Pokemon (At earliest evolution - No legendaries): (Gastly)
What Pokemon Nature bests suits them: (Quiet)

8 D

Last edited by Mudget on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: thankz to pikachu420, HTP, solidraiden, and zombie for the sprites
name: Carl
Appearance: Big and bulky, brown hair, green eyes. he is not fat but not too muscular.
((power? you didn't put your's))
pokemon: {zubat}
nature: Jolly

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What do you mean by "power? you didn't put your's?"

8 D

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well you said we discover a power in your first post but you didn't say what yours was. so i didn't say one for me.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.

Name: (Shan)
Age (12-18): (18)
Appearance: (Tall, muscluler. He has worked out all his life and was in track, martial arts and gym. But not very bulky, he's more of a gymnest. )
Pokemon (At earliest evolution - No legendaries): (Riolu)
What Pokemon Nature bests suits them: (Lonely)

Last edited by dunsparce on Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Appearance: Tall and lean. Dark brown hair. Blue eyes. Wears a green shirt and blue denim jeans.
Pokemon: Turtwig
Nature: Docile

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:07 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Age (12-18): (13)
Appearance: (On the small side, but strong.)
Pokemon (At earliest evolution - No legendaries): (Treecko [ :roll: ])
What Pokemon Nature bests suits them: (Hasty)

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well you said we discover a power in your first post but you didn't say what yours was. so i didn't say one for me.

Oh, right. You discover and say what your power is during the RP.

Ok, dunsparce, 22x4b and Treeckomaster are all accepted!! Let's begin...

Eric looked around, or should that be tried to look around!! There was only complete darkness. Eric usually had good vision in dark areas, but this was as dark as anything could ever be. He was floating around in Nowhere, wondering where he was, not knowing he wasn't anywhere. As he floated, he hit something soft and warm. He silenced a scream - although he had never been more scared in his life. 'If only there was some light' he thought, and the strangest thing happened - He started to glow!! He was so surprised he almost forgot that he'd just hit something. He looked up, and with his new light, saw that he'd floated into Carl!!

((It may seem that glowing is his power - but it isn't. That's just the power of Nowhere. You'll know when Eric's power is revealed - once they've left Nowhere))

8 D

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan was a bit surprised with the darkness that surrounded him. He tried to open his eyes, he was really suprised that they were already open. He twisted and squirmed in the nothingness that surrounded him. He tried to find his center of gravity like his gymnast and martial arts teachers always told him too. Trying only made him sick. He really wished he could see and then suddenly his body began to glow, once it did he realized that his eyes were half-closed, like he was just waking up. He opened them fully and saw another faint glow off to his right. He thought for a minute on how to move towards it, he tried to do a sort of swimming motion. The light got closer and he finally saw it was another one of the children who were kidnapped with him, he was apparently upside down. As greeting he said "Hi, dark isn't it?" Shan wasn't actually slow, he just couldn't think of anything else to say. after what he had just been through he was in a bit of a daze, also not very helpful to his speech ingenuity.

((I want to change my pokemon now that I've decided on his power, look up at my profile for it.))

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Name: Artemis
Age (12-18): 12
Appearance: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... sprite.jpg
Pokemon : Ditto ((Eevee))
What Pokemon Nature bests suits them: Calm

Darn. :( PM me please if you are allowing someone else in...))

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry, there is already enough people here :(. I'll see if I can make an opportunity for more people to join later!!
dunsparce, you're allowed to get a Riolu, but remember: I hate Lucario :evil:

Eric, normally not very talkative, was surprised to find himself replying "Really? I hadn't noticed." He looked around. Now, with the help of the light sources, he could see better. He, Carl and Shan ((Does the name Shan come from Darren Shan by any chance?)) were all quite close, but he could see two other people he knew were Lander and Jamie. His stomach rumbled. 'Oh man,' he thought 'there probably isn't any food around here...' There was a bright flash of light, and Eric closed his eyes immediately. When he re-opened them, he saw a long table, with piles of delicious looking food on it right below him. Below...

He feel a short distance, and landed softly on a juicy looking Roast Chicken. At first he was confused on how he got there, but when he saw the other 4 orphans with him, he quickly regained his senses. "What the heck?" He said loudly. In front of him was a cute little green turtle like creature, next to that was a dog like creature. He also noticed a bat above him, and another green creature, this one standing on two legs, behind him. "Gastly..." A ghostly ball surrounded in gas floated through a wall and went right up to Eric. "Uh, hi?" Eric said back to the ghost.

8 D

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucario isn't that bad, it's just annoying that he is so overrated. So I guess the dog-like thing is riolu then.))

Shan was somewhat suprised at the appearance of food out of nowhere, but still the trance-like state he was in stopped him from becoming too emotional. But still he stayed floating above it, waiting to see what would happen. Then when he saw the strange creatures appering he decided to desend. Going down, or was it up? Head first he came level with the table, he spinned around and had his head pointing the same way as the other boy. He was already getting used to moving in this environment. As soon as he had gotten over the change of prespective he felt a nudge on his back, he turned around and he saw the dog like thing looking at him with his head c0cked. He too c0cked his head, in an almost comical fasion, then he shook his head, trying to clear it, stupid cliches like that annoyed him. A swift jab by the strange creature into his shoulder did the trick. He looked at it, and said "Thanks, wait. Why did you do that?" The thing just smiled at him and he felt a certain happiness emating from it. Apparently this thing had a mental link with things. He said "Why are you happy?" then the thing made a motion with his fingers, a sort of twirling, up to his head. He realized that it was indicating that he was loopy. Then the thing stopped doing it with one hand and jabbed itself, and stopped with the other hand. Shan said "How did you know?" his brow was furrowed, he hadn't seen anything like this before.

((EDIT: For some reason c0cked is blocked.......So I put, 0=o))

Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Darren Shan is my most favourite Author - it was he who inspired this RP!!
Where is everyone?

"Gastly..." Gastly said to Eric, although it seemed as though he wasn't saying it to anyone. Gastly looked at a piece of broccoli, and it floated towards Erics mouth. "Uh, no thanks..." He said. The broccoli disappeared, but a piece of banana cake was soon in the place where the broccoli was. "Ooh, yes please!!" Eric said hurriedly. The cake flew into his hand, and he ate it. ((Once everyone has introduced themselves to their Pokemon, the real action begins!!))

8 D

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'll do it first I guess....Action guuuud :P))

Shan furrowed his brow and decided that it didn't matter if he hadn't seen anything like this before. He had never seen his entire world be sucked into oblivion before either. He hardened himself mentally for much stranger things to come. He then turned to the dog creature, who was still smiling at him, and said "Er, hi. Why are you smiling?" Not many things were friendly to him, not that he had been very social. Come to think of it he hadn't seen an animal smile ever.....He betreated himself mentally. "Prepared for weird things remember?" The thing in response to his question just shrugged and let his smile lower into a normal (still smiling) expression. Shan said "Ok, um, well my name's Shan." The thing's smile grew again, it's happiness emating from it again. I seemed almost tangible. Out of curiosity and boardum Shan swung his hand through the air as if trying to catch some of the happiness. To his interest, not very much his surprise, he saw that a sort of blue fire ((aura)) appeared in the cup of his hands for about a second. He looked curiously back at the creature, it and possibly it's companions were more than they seemed.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I don't suppose plant manipulation would be an unfairly good power?))

Jamie landed softly on the floor and looked around. He had been fairly surprised at how the food had appeared out of nowhere. He tried to walk towards the table but was unable to move his legs. He looked down and saw that long blades of grass had grown up through the floor and wrapped themselves around his feet, making him immobile. As he stared at them, wishing they'd let go, they did so and retreated back into the ground. At that moment the little green turtle that had appeared with the other creatures ran over to him. It sat down and looked at him expectantly.

"Uh hi... I'm Jamie" Jamie said. "What's your name?"

"Turtwig" The turtle replied.

"Turtwig?" Jamie asked.

"Turwig turt" Turtwig replied, nodding.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((What else would a table be standing on? :/))

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Um......The same place we were standing on, nowhere.))

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hmmm, I guess I didn't make it very clear. They're no longer in Nowhere, Nowhere is just the emptiness between worlds. Then, they appeared in a world with Pokemon.
To Treeckomaster and Ice_Ball22, if you don't post within 24 hours, you're being replaced!! I don't want to do it, but I will, so hurry!!

The room started shaking, then CRASH!! A chandelier fell from the ceiling. Another, above Lander and Jamie, looked as though it was going too fall in about 24 hours...

((Tomorrow I'm going on holiday for a few days... I wont be able to post :())

EDIT: Sorry 2x4b, by Jamie I of course mean Carl!! Fortunately, Ice_Ball22 has posted, and wont die - however, Treeckomaster's Lander could still die, then be replaced by Kawaii Angels Artemis!!

8 D

Last edited by Mudget on Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Carl looked around and saw the other orphans around him talking to strange creatures. "what are you nuts?" Carl half screamed. "those things could be dangerous!". just then a small bat flitted in front of him. " wha.... go away" he cried. he was always down to earth and couldn't believe what was happening.
"were did the food come from?" he felt his stumach growl. "well if your eating it..." he looked over at a good looking ham. the bat seemed to understand and flitted over to it and brought him a peice of it. he didn't want to eat it now that the thing touched it but he felt to tensed up and scared to move so he excepted it.

the crash scared him into moving out of the way to avoid getting hit. for some reason he looked around for the bat to make sure it was ok. why do i care about this thing he wondered. the bat flitted twards him once again and said " zubat zubat" startled, he replied "ok i guess your zubat, hi i'm carl. umm..er..thanks for the food." the zubat bumped up against him in an affectionet way. "well i guess your ok" Carl said as he final started to sound like his normal cheery self.

(( sorry i am not the best at spelling. and as for the power, he can harden himself to an impenetrable metal that weighs a ton, but he can't move an inch once he does. is that fair? if not i'll come up with something else.
i also think we should have a girl *lookes at angel* if treekomaster doesn't post again can she join?))

Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ha, Ha!! I was thinking of that same power at first. Your spelling is fine but, um, capitals please.))

((Killing someone off probably isn't the best way to get rid of them. We'll have to post how we're all emotionally scarred and all that, just change your posts so that they say the new peoples names instead of whoever is leaving.))

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Well, unfortunately, it has been a day. I dunno if I should start......
I'll do what I did last time: Write a bit, then edit out if it was a mistake.))

Artemis's P.O.V.
The whole time the others had fallen, along with me, I stayed away. I was new to the orphanage, and never knew these people, but knew facts on them. I was an observer.
I could stay in a class and remember what I learned of every person who had mentioned anything. I counted off my fingers.
So, there was Erik, Shan, Jamie and Carl. The strange creatures were a ghost, a turtle that said 'Turtwig', a bat apparently called 'Zubat' , a weird dog. And I then noticed that I was the only female, apparently. That is when I was peeking through...something...to see the other boys, and I looked back, and screamed loudly. A small creature was there, tilting its head at me. It wasn't scary, but it had surprised me. "Eevee?" It asked. I gulped, and put my hands on the ground, leaning against the wall inches above the floor. I looked down at it. When did that get here? I shook my head. The small creature then walked by me, sniffing me. I froze, and it finally decided that I was safe, and sat in the hole in my crossed legs and fell asleep. I stared at it, wondering what on earth was happening.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Like this? And @Angel, I thought your pokemon was a ditto. also should we wait until Mudget gets back to continue?))

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It is. But, it has to take the from of something, yes? :) Anyhow, if Mudget thinks that I shouldn't have a Ditto, then I should pretend it is an Eevee. Thank you, though. I had forgotten....))

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Carl was getting used to the little zubat. It seemed very fond of him. He was stroking its head when he heard a scream. He went to investigate. He found a window and opened it. Outside there was a girl and another creature. It took him a minute, but then he relized it was the new girl from the orphanage. He knew he saw her before. Relizing that he was just staring at her he said "Hi, did you have a nice trip?" he said sarcasticly "I think we should just take the train instead of the wormhole next time" he winked at her.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next