It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Global Trade Station Plus 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello, I'm Bidoofs, the webmaster of Global Trade Station Plus. We're a fairly new (open for ~2.5 months) Pokémon trading site and media resource.

http://www.gtsplus.net/

The main feature of our site is a coded trade station that we made ourselves that allows users to showcase Pokémon they're offering for trades, and make very specific requests as to what they want for them. We also recently added a new feature allowing users to list off what they're looking for, and, should someone post it, opt to automatically receive a private message and/or email, notifying them of it and linking them to the trade. Note that the bulk of this is only available to registered members, although guests can still view some of our trade station as well.

Another of our features is a growing section of media resources. Our image gallery features a growing collection of high resolution Sugimori scans, as well as (to my knowledge) we're the only site that has shiny artwork of all the fourth generation pokes. One of the very unique features in our media resources is a "trainer shot" creator that allows users to choose pokemon and a trainer image, arrange them as they like, to create a signature image, and users can even have this image uploaded directly to Imageshack from our site. Here's an example.

We also plan an opening a Pokémon roleplay in the future, which is currently under construction, and we will be hosting our second WiFi tournament in about a month's time, although there's no set date as of yet.

All in all, GTSPlus is a great site, and definitely worth checking out. :P

EDIT: Also, who would I contact at Psypokes if I were interested in affiliation? <<

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:44 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I know double posting is disallowed here but I figured since in this forum post counts don't increase so... >____>

Aaaanyhow, we've recently added a collection of very high-quality artwork for all the pokemon of all four generations, and we've started recolouring them as well into their shiny versions. Not only is this artwork higher quality than most other sources, but, at least in my opinion, the recolouring job is much better than the standard artwork that floats around the internet.

http://www.gtsplus.net/index.php?page=gallery

Anyone who's in need of artwork for whatever reason should definitely check out our gallery. :3

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

I like it; but why do you have to register to use the better features of the GTS+? >_>

Anyways, I like it, and BTW; delete that last post and merge those two posts (Copy+Paste and edit it in).

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, for the trade station, it's because all the trades are such are managed using the members data from the forums, so that the other users can contact you as well, and that you can manage your own trades and requests. As for the trainer shots, well, I figured that they'd be a good reason for people to join so I put that restriction on them. :P

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

So, just as I suspected, your using that to lure people in to joining?

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:15 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, I made it because it was an interesting and good suggestion that was put forth, and in the end we decided that it would be a large attraction, so I put that restriction on it to get people to join.

So yes, I am using it to get people to join. :P

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ignore Ghett0 he's and idiot. Anyway, who hosts you? It's a really nice site ftr. I would join....except for the fact that my wifi doesn't work >:O

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

A friend of mine owns a reseller account, and hosts a number of his friends' sites in addition to his own stuff.

You should still join anyhow, we chose the name because our main goal was to facilitate Wi-Fi trades, but we still have pokemon discussion and such on our forums, and we will be opening a RP sometime in a month or so.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]