It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Medieval Pokemon (Thy RP lives) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled. "Oh, Lady Odila...I was just thinking about some things...." I sighed. "Blazester is still having nightmares...." I smiled at her. "I guess that it probably isn't much of a deal, though." I laughed. "How foolish of me, for worrying about this!" I thought about it for a second, and had to put up a fake smile.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Odila returned the smile "Okay. I'm sorry that Sir Blazester is still having nightmares, though." Although Rinae appeared to be fine, Odila wasn't convinced. It takes a lot more than nightmares to worry her. 'I have to know what's going on.' Odila thought

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I waved to dismiss her, and looked at the ground again, waiting for Blazester.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Species: Ampharos
Name: Sparks
Weapon: Flail
Personality: Hates to fight and kill, but knows that for the war to end it has to be done, he doesn't know if he is on the right side
Kingom: The Dark Kingdom
Speciality: Tactical Orginization
Weakness: Is Quizy at the site of blood, he usually turns when he stricks with his weapon
Strenghs: has the ability to send electricity out of the end of his weapon, and also is a good scout
Fears: Riding Rapidash's he is afraid he is going to be ran over by them.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Icy was aiming for an orange to eat in the orchard, he saw someone in the distance, something yellow

"I wonder who it could be..."

Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Sreen sighed and got up from his chair, he walked out past Sir Blade as he sat on the grass, he did not see him faint as he walked around his cabin and into the recesses of the cave behind it. He had chosen his cabin's location for that purpose. He walked in and sat in a little nook, completely covered in darkness he sank into the shadows and meditated.....

After a while, he knew not how long, he heard somone approching. He slipped into the person's shadow and mimiced their every move. Then he relized that the person was the messenger tyrouge, the boy was nervous and was wispering "Sir Sreen, where beest you?" Smiling at the shock on the boy's face he rose out of his shadow and said "What doeth thy want?". The boy said "A-a-another shard has been located sir! West of here about 5 ((I give up converting it)) Miles away!!" Sreen started to run towards the enterance/exit of the cave with the messenger following behind and shouted "Well by the gods lets go and and get it!!" He ran out of the cave and shouted out "Sir Blade!! It's time to ride!!" He then whistled and his own rapidash, Slather, came galloping from the feilds where he grazed. Sreen turned to the messenger boy and said "You have done well, now quickly rouse the other captians and have them prepare for battle. Sir Blade and I shalt try to get there first and take the shard, in speak of that WHERE BEEST YOU SIR BLADE!!!?!" He shouted the last part, he hoped the Sceptile would hurry up, they didn't have much time.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Here's a small diagram of the kingdom: (DK=Dark Kingdom PG= Pillagners RC=Reconizes SA= Spiritual Altar)
--------------RC------
-----------------------
-DK-------SA---------
-----------------------
---------PG-----------
EXP, you accepted on two conditions: One is that you must use better grammar and two is that you must be with the Pillagners to even out the Armies.)

After a few minutes Blazester was back up on the floor. See? THAT is why you don't disobey me! He he he he he hee! "Just shut up already!" He walked out the door and after leaving castle grounds he saw Odila and Rinae off in the distance at the stable. "I hope Odila isn't being nosy again." He walked down towards the girls.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Odila spotted Blazester and said "Good morning, Sir Blazester!" she smiled, but she was still determined to know what they were hiding, "Lady Rinae tells me that you have still been having nightmares, I hope that whatever is plauging your dreams will stop." she continued with concern

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"You have been requested to join Sir Rapid and the general's mission! If your up to it, head over to the castle!" said Kilaz.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Wait.....An ampharoes in the pillangers? What about my "huge" army?

Oh well, I guess that a thing that a creature that's "tail can be seen from far away" wouldn't be very stealthy lol.))

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, and looked at Blazester. Or more, I was looking at his heart. I sighed again, and looked away. Lady Odila, you should know that Sir Blazester isn't one to share feelings. I only know because I see to him once in a while when he naps in the open."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(can't think of how to throw him in at were you are, if this messes up the story is gone, and just tell me)

As Sparks was hunting, he seen that something was wrong, the forest's trees were blood red, yet it was not fall, what caused this, and was it still around, it was his job to stay in the forest all night, so he was about to find out.

Last edited by EXP on Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I never asked about Sir Blazester's feelings, Lady Rinae." Odila returned, "I was merely wishing for his good health."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Raymond II
Weapon: A Double-Edged Sword that looks similar to the Master Sword. A Ruby is encrusted in the pommel. The hilt is black, and he slings it across his back. He also has a curved dagger he has sheathed at his belt.
Personality: Proud and Fierce
Kingom: Reconises
Speciality: Stealth/Assassinations
Weakness: Can easily be outmatched in a battle of strength
Strengths: Stealthy and is fairly intelligent
Fears: Running into an opponent who listens to no rhyme or reason

((Better, Dunsparce? :P))

Last edited by Sentinel on Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Blazikendude wrote:
The Reconises: The very sneaky and stealthy kingdom, they are few in numbers but are known to be able to survive nearly impossible odds. They are ruled by King Will and Queen Marre, two Shedinja who are well trained in the art of stealth.

Sentinel wrote:
Species: Weavile
Name: Raymond II
Weapon: A Double-Edged Sword that looks similar to the Master Sword. A Ruby is encrusted in the pommel. The hilt is black, and he slings it across his back. He also has a curved dagger he has sheathed at his belt.
Personality: Proud and Fierce
Kingom: Pilagners((?))
Speciality: Stealth/Assassinations
Weakness: Can easily be outmatched in a battle of strength
Strengths: Stealthy and is fairly intelligent
Fears: Running into an opponent who listens to no rhyme or reason

((Well hai. Why in Pillangers? ME NEEDS SOME!))

((EDIT: Sorry))

Sreen got up on his horse and yelled "Sir Blade! Come at once!" He hoped he hurried, he didn't want to lose this shard.

Last edited by dunsparce on Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(dunsparce, I thought I said you had to add to the RP every time you post.
EXP, they don't know if a shard is in the woods, so I'm going to assume he was hunting or something.
Sentinel, you're good, but you forgot the "Sir" at the start of your name. :O)

"It doesn't doesn't really matter, just change the conversation." In reality though, he knew that it did infact matter. "What were you two doing here anyways?"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sheen sat down, then he saw sir Raymond out of the cornor of his eye; he quickly rode over to him and asked. "Sir Raymond II, hast thee layed eyes on sir blade recently?"

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
((Hey, I gave Sir Rapid stealth, dunsparce! And I'm the only active pillagner. If this keeps up, I might as well leave the RP.))
General Tray impatiently tapped his feet on the ground.
"Where is he? He's been gone for a while!" said Tray impatiently.
"Patients, General. He should be back soon." said Sir Rapid.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As night came closer, something happend to the trees, the Red trees made noise, Sparks stud, he heard a bang, he looked behing him and nothing was there, then a Shiftry feel to the ground
"get out of my forest you monesterous beast" said Shiftry
"I'm not here to hurt you" replied Sparks
"That is what the last one said, and look at what happened to my forest as Shiftry pointed to the top of the trees

Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:26 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Uh... I'm unconcious in the middle of a hill))

Slowly, through the bushes, someone was aiming an arrow at the unconcious Sir Blade, this time, not escaping with his life.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No, I haven't, Sir. Don't make a sound, I hear someone coming," Raymond said in a hushed tone. "Get down." He drew his knife, not knowing if the person he heard coming was an enemy.

He saw them hide in the bushes, and pull out a bow. "Damnit!" He broke into a sprint, then threw his knife at the attacker. The knife found its mark, burying itself in the leg of the attacker. When he reached the bush, he immediately recognized the craftsmanship. "That's a Dark Kingdom bow. I believe i'll be keeping that." He took the quiver and placed it over his shoulder. "What was the name of the person who sent you!" Raymond was shaking him violently.

"I'll never tell you, scum." He spit in Ray's face before falling over, dead. Must have hit an artery. He pulled his knife out of the assassin's leg, and wiped it on his clothes. He looked at where the man was aiming his bow, and saw an unconscious Sir Blade. He ran over to his side, and began shaking him. "Sir! Sir! Wake up, sir!"

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sreen had started to run with sir Raymond when he saw the attacker's bow, he instead jumped over into the shadows of a bush, disappearing completely. He didn't normally hide from a fight but arrows, he knew, were his weakness. When he saw the intruder collapse he emerged again and ran over to sir Raymond shaking sir Blade. He said when he arrived "Was he poisoned?" His voice tinged with concern. He was concerned for his officer and for the health of his other troops, if there was a poison spreading......

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I can't tell. There appear to be no exterior wounds, which mean that if he were poisoned it would have to have effected others as well." He looked to Sir Sheen. "I think it best we get him medical attention, and fast, just to be safe." He looked to the sky. "We should be able to make it by daybreak, if we hurry."

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I think we should wait until tm says weather he wakes up or not.))

((to add to the rp so bdude doesn't get angry:))

Sreen nodded, but then suddenly his thoughts turned to the shard. "I hope that we aren't too late" These delays were aggravating him, even if the were necessary.

Last edited by dunsparce on Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray looked to Sreen, paying close attention to his facial features. His thoughts were drifting. That wasn't good. "Sreen, I think it best we get out of here, now. There may be more assassins coming, and I don't feel like turning into a pin cushion. And one more thing; What is on your mind? It's obvious something is bothering you."

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next