It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Heroes - A cool Show 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Who watches Heroes??? It is so sweet!!! I like Claire Bennet Mostly how about you guys?

Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:06 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I love Heroes and my favorites are Claire and Nikki...fantastic show cant wait until the 24th for season 2!

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:12 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

They started showing the series over here about a month ago. I can honestly say I have never seen such a feckin' awesome show since Doctor Who. The plot is decent, and they actually pace themselves quite well with giving away the storyline. Also, they give a purpose to Wednesday night.

My favourite three heroes would be Hiro, Mohinder (not actually a superhero, as far as the plot has gone by, but I adore him anyway) and Isaac. Hiro and Isaac have by far the coolest powers (time travel and being able to tell the future while stoned > healing small cuts), and Mohinder is just plain awesome.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't ruin the plot for us Brits, k?

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes like gq said it aired here 1 month ago so DON'T spoil it for us.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:19 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

They started showing the series over here about a month ago. I can honestly say I have never seen such a feckin' awesome show since Doctor Who. The plot is decent, and they actually pace themselves quite well with giving away the storyline. Also, they give a purpose to Wednesday night.

My favourite three heroes would be Hiro, Mohinder (not actually a superhero, as far as the plot has gone by, but I adore him anyway) and Isaac. Hiro and Isaac have by far the coolest powers (time travel and being able to tell the future while stoned > healing small cuts), and Mohinder is just plain awesome.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't ruin the plot for us Brits, k?

Lol...only if you knew it airs here on monday nights and we are going to season 2 and without spoiling anything it is quite good so never give up on the series especially its cliffhanger..(sorry not trying to sound snobbish but there is so much I want to tell you guys..just got that series on DVD) If i may ask, what episode is the latest one that aired from season 1 across our large pond, lol?!

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:57 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Actually, I think they may have already shown all of Season 1 on Sky One or something... but on the terrestrial channels, we're only up to the episode set six months before the rest of the storyline (can't remember which one it is).

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just saw the start of season 2 last night. I thought it was great. I missed most of season 1 and don't know what happened or how it ended so GQ you don't have to worry. Did any one else see season 2?

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]