It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah the only ones who would stand a chance are Rinae and Jason...I'm trying to figure something out))

The next morning Brock took them all to the police station where they reported the four mysterious to a slender woman with blue hair. "Okay kids! I'm on it!" They all thanked her and left the station. "Hey guys, I have to go for now. But I'll meet up with you later. Good luck with the gym leader!" Brock called as he walked away from them. "he seemed really nice." Gary thought as they all wallked. "There's no way we could stand up to Rock types...especially with what we have now."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon nodded. The sleep had did her good "Well, I know I won't stand much of a chance against the leader, with a fire and electric type. No offense." she added to Kyouko and Kiiro. She thought for a moment "Unless..." a light bulb appeared over her head "I got it! If Kyouko learned Metal Claw, it'd be a lot easier for me, 'cause Steel types are good against Rock types! Kon, you're a genious!"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary smirked at her. "you can train Kyouko against Sandshrew. We're trying to make his Dig stronger since rock types have a high defense." He looked down. "As for Weedle...I'm not sure he'll be able to do much at all." He frowned a bit and thought about what he could do to make Weedle stronger. "Maybe if I can get it to evolve it could turn into something that would be good against rocks." He smiled victoriously.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well..." Kon said, "I do remember that Weedle's final evolved form is a Beedrill... and it may be able to learn some good moves..." Kon took out a small book a flipped through the pages "Hey! Look at this, turns out that Beedrills can learn Solarbeam, Giga Drain, and Brick Break! All three of those moves can KO a Rock type!" Kon looked at Weedle, "Of course, that means that you have to train him a lot. But that shouldn't be a problem, since Weedles evolve quickly." Kon looked through a few more pages and said "Hey, looks like I'm in luck too. Kiiro can learn Iron Tail and Brick Break."

(This is true, I checked out Beedrill's TH/HM compatability and they were there)

Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked at her excitedly. "Then i need to start training! But...where am I supposed to get my hands TMs?" Gary frowned a bit. "It's going to be hrd enough getting a Beedrill, let alone getting those techniques for it." Gary sighed. and looked at his two pokeballs.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Darn... I didn't think of that... I think they sell TM's somewhere, but I don't know where..." Kon stared into space, trying to think of something "Weedle could train with Kiiro, so then both of the could level up...." she said in a spacey voice

Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Good idea. Weedle can train with Kiiro and Sandshrew and train with Kyouko. That way we'll build their strengths without instantly knocking the other out." Gary gave her a confident look and took out both his pokeballs. "Only...Weedle's not that confident in his abilities yet...so could you go easy on him at the start?"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sure, I think we should train somewhere where we won't be in the way, there is that one clearing by that big building." Kon said, gesturing towards the Pewter City Museum, "Let's go, Gary!" Kon said, and started heading over there with Kiiro and Kyouko "We can do a double battle to make things go quicker!" she shouted, as she was already far ahead of him

Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary let out Sandhsrew and Weedle. "Come on guys, we're battling." Gary walked over to the field where Kon was with his pokemon close behind him. He stood a good distance away with Sandshrew on his right and Weedle on his left. "Ok, I'm good to go whenever you are!" He knelt down to Weedle and Sandshrew you remember the strategy?" They both nodded. "okay!"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Kiiro, Kyouko, battle time!" Kon yelled. The Pikachu and the Charmander went opposite their opponents "Okay, Gar, you can go first!" Kon told Gary.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jason walked off into the distance and sat by a tree watching gary train hes pokemon..while jason sat.a young boy with a zubt at his side came to jason

"hey would you mind fighting me"

jason looked up at the boy with an angry look
"as you wish"

The boy's zubat flew inot the battlfield as did ghastly

"TACKLE" the boy shouted

The zubat flew straight fo ghastly but went right through him

"WHAT? I DIDNT HIM"

Jason glared at the boy

"you were better off not wasting my time..finish it ghastly"

Ghaslty levitated behind the zubat and licked its wing..the zubat the shortly fell to the ground unable to move

"id would advice you get it to a pkmeon center..its paralyzed..so theres no point "..jason walked back to his tree and sat down

The boy ran to his zubat in a panic and picked him up

"your rly good mr..thanks for the fight..i guess i need more training"

THe boy ran off..and ghastly levitated next to jason again

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I sat on a bench, looking over my team. I then smiled, having an idea, and left. I went to the area by the forest, and trained Risa and Hitoshi with single and double battles. About 20 minutes later, I stopped. They were full of energy, however, and Risa looked as though brimming with it. I let them do another battle, and was surprised when Risa got bigger. I calculated in my head, nodding. With the battles here and in the forest, it would make sense for her to evolve soon, since she was one to evolve extremely early. Plus, she was supposed to evolve sometime earlier, due to the constant fighting in both areas. Well, there are such things as late bloomers....I shrugged, and went to the Pokemon Center for a break.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked across to her, determined and shouted. "GO!" Sandshrew took off onto the feild and borrowed underground Weedle soon followed it under. Moments later Sandshrew came up just in front of Kyoukou, making sure not to hit it. "Okay Weedle! Now's your chacne!" While Kyoukou was distracted by Sandshrew Weedle shot's tail out and stung Kyoukou. "Charrrr!" It waved it's tail and spewed an ember just as Weedle had borrowed back under. Once Sandshrew landed it was about to scratch it, but Kiiro came behind it with a tail whip which sent it back a few feet. Weedle soon emerged from the hole only to be hit with a thundershock and fall back in.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I was sitting on a bench inside the Center, when I looked out of the glass door. I nearly spit out the Capri Sun I was drinking. I thought that I had seen the Rockets again, but now they were gone. I then coughed a little, and groaned. I had liquid in my lungs. I then struggled to keep my coughs hidden, my face filled with the pain of my throat, and ran towards the house with my stuff in it.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray decided he was going to watch Gary battle; but he had a better idea. What if they could all train at once?

"Hey guys, mind if we make it a free for all, 2 on 2?"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran to my bathroom, locked the door, and let myself cough. I continued to cough over the sink for sometime, and then I noticed that my throat had begun to bleed a little. I coughed up a little blood, and then was able to stop. Sighing, I sat down on the closed toilet seat and relaxed.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary turned to Ray. "Sure! The more the merrier!" Gary looked at him cautiously, wondering if he was going to pick Pinsir.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yeah Ray, we don't mind!" Kon said, grinning broadly. This battle was really getting her excited. Kyouko was hurt by the Poison Sting from Weedle, but she managed to shake it off. Kiiro had knocked Weedle back into the hole that Sandshrew had dug "Okay Kyouko, use Scratch on Sandshrew! Kiiro, keep a look out for the Weedle!" Kon shouted out

(Blergh, I'm sick *coughs* and my nose is stuffy)

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"All right then. Go Sparky and Pinsir!" He threw two of his three Pokeballs into the air as red light took the form of his Pokemon. "Guys, take it easy on that Weedle at first alright?"

Pinsir.

Pikachu.

"Pinsir, use Vicegrip on Kiiro! Pikachu, Thunderschok on Kyouku!"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Kyouko, jump up and use Ember on Pinsir! Kiiro, dig underground!" Kyouko shot a burst of flame that hit one of Pinsir's um, pinchers and Kiiro burrowed underground, waiting for Kon's next orders "Now Kyouko, jump into the hole too!"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Pikachu, jump in the hole after them and use Thundershock! Pinsir, when they come up, Vicegrip them!"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the other pokemon were distracted Weedle krept out of the hole. Gary grinned, proud of Weedle's stealth. "okay, string shot!" Weedle shot a long white thread around Ray's Pikachu. "Good!" Sandshrew, go sand-attack!" The arena filled with sand, blocking the opponents view.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After resting for a bit, I joined the others. "May I battle too?" I asked Gary. As if on cue, my pokemon came up to me. Risa gave an excited yell, and Hitoshi nodded confidently. "You know, I'll team up with Kon, if possible."

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary smirked. "Boys versus girls?" He looked around to see if they'd agree with him. before stopping his Pokemon' movements.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sure! Kyouko and Kiiro could use some help!" said Kon. She was trying to figure out a way out of the hole without Pinsir and Pikachu noticing them. Another lightbulb appeared over her head, and Kon pulled out the ocarina again. She played a quick, fast paced song that sounded like the perfect song for a battle. Kiiro jumped out of the hole through the opening that Sandshrew dug and zapped Pinsir with a Thundershock. While Pinsir was recovering from the shock, Kyouko took advantadge of the situation and snuck out of the hole.

(The song that she's playing is from Zelda, It's the Gerudo Desert theme)

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 30  Next