It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

jaosn walked a good distance ahead of the group

ghastly close to him by his side

Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I shrugged and followed the other boy, named Jason.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary stomped away in front of the four huffing. I could have taken care of that. I have a Sandshrew AND a Weedle. Both could have beat that thing perfectly! Gary continued walking until he came to some tall grass. it reached up to his knees and slowed him down some. "Well, i might as well wait for the others." He sat by a large tree as the other four came up behind him. He could see them clearly enough to make out each ones face. "Excuse me..." Gary turned to see a boy with very short shorts and a net. You have pokemon right?" The boy asked holding up three pokeballs. "Um..yeah..what's it to ya?" Gary gave him a confident look. "Well I hoping to test out my new ones...and you look weak enough to do it." Gary looked at him angrily. "We'll see who's weak, Go Sandshrew!" Sandshrew came out with a red flash. "A ground-type, huh? Go, Metapod!" A large green coccoon pokemon came out. "Metapod?" "Yep! Nobody breaks through his defense!" Gary huffed. "Sandshrew, scratch!" Sandshrew scratched as long as he could beforehe tired himself out. "Haha, see? Metapod, Harden!" It glowed slightly and became more lustrous. sandshrew looked at it, determined and borrowed underground. But...I thought he didn't know how to dig. It came up a moment later with an uppercut which sent Metapod into the air. "Grr...fine! Metapod, return! Go Weedle!" "Haha, i know about them. Sandshrew, just walk up to it. It'll run away and curl into a ball." Sandshrew neared the Weedle. Once close enough it swung it's tail and jabbed Sandshrew's arm. "Shrewwwww!" It grasped it's arm and fell back. Gary looked at it concerned. Poison... "Try again!" This happened a few more times until Weedle was finally scratched. Unfortunately, it was put into a rage and swung one last time, hitting Sandshrew in the side. Sandshrew fell, unable to get up. "Return!" Only one left. Gary pulled the ball from his belt and threw it. The Weedle came out and looked around. Once it saw the other trainer and his Weedle it quickly rolled up. "Wee..." "Come on Weedle...I need you help. If you won't fight for me, at least do it for yourself." Weedle looked and saw the other rushing toward it. It slowly uncurled and swung its tail a bit. The other backed away, giving Weedle a bit of confidence. It moved closer and continued swinging it until the other was cornered. "Okay Weedle! String shot!" Weedle shot out a long white thread, sticking the enemy to the tree. "Now I suggest you return it before we have to sting it." Gary looked at the boy victoriously. He only smirked. "Weedle, return. Now you get to see my NEW addition. Go! Scyther!" A large mantis like pokemon with large blades appeared. "SCYTHERRRR!!!" It shrieked loudly. Oh know...I've heard about them. We don't even stand a chance. Weedle neared it as it did with the other, but Scyther simply knocked it away. "Scy!" Weedle curled up and began to wimper. "Okay...come back." The boy laughed. "how about any of you? Think you can take on my Scyther?" He looked at the group who was now behind Gary. He turned to them embarassed.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I looked at the scyther. "Well, I have two grass pokemon, and by using a double battle, possibly." I put my hand to my chin. "But it is a grass pokemon.....so this battle belongs to Kon." I looked to her, smiling, and let her go.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary walked back behind the group and took out his Weedle. "You did good...you did real good." He held the Weedle in his arms tightly. It slowly uncurled itself looking up at him pitifully. Gary gave a light smile. "He's all yours, Kon! Show that kid who's boss!"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon saw that both Gary and Kiki were looking at her expectantly. She stepped up and so did Kyouko "You're on, kid! Kyouko, use Ember!" Kon shouted. Kyouko danced around, only too happy to obey. The Charmander shot out a small burst of flame from her mouth and it hit the Scyther dead on, roasting it to a nice golden brown. "Aw, man! I just caught that one too!" the Kid said, returning his Scyther to its Pokeball. Kon picked up Kyouko and danced around, shouting "We won, we won!!" she then put Kyouko down and did the 'In your face dance'

(obviously, she is very very happy)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary walked up next to Kon. "congratulations, Kon, Kyoukou." He gave them a smile. He looked at the trainer. "You put up a good fight, I'll give you that." The trainer smirked. "you didn't do so bad yourselves." The group continued to walk as Weedle struggled out of Gary's arms and onto the ground. "Weedle?" It looked straight him and continued on. "Okay...I guess its ready to walk around alone then." Once they'd finally gotten out of the forest, Gary could see Pewter City straight ahead. "There it is!" His mouth dropped and the group began to run to the center. "We should...probably...heal."

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I then ran after Gary. "Hey! Wait up!" I ran holding Hitoshi, and Risa happily bounded after me. We got in, and healed our pokemon.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As their pokemon were being healed, Gary relaxed on a nearby sofa. "Finally, some down time. It's about time we all got to relax." He stretched out, taking up all the sofa room. He yawned loudly. "Just wake me up once Weedle and Sandshrew get back to normal." He slowly drifted off to sleep as everyone stood around him.

As they talked amongst themselves, four mysterious people walked in and up to the counter. "Excuse me, nurse? We need these pokemon healed quickly. Thank you." The four people walked to the opposite end of the center and talked quietly, glancing every now and then a tthe kids.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sat by Gary once he was asleep, made a shh noise to the others, and took a sharpie out of my bag. I started to draw on his face, and then I saw the four people looking at me. I continued to draw on Gary's face, then looked up, making immediate eye contact with one of the males of the group. (I dunno if they are kids or adults...) I raised an eyebrow at him, and he quickly looked away, being caught red-handed. Then, making sure that the others hadn't noticed, I laughed and went back to drawing on Gary's face. Once I finished, I moved to view the masterpiece, putting away the pen. Man, I did one heck of a job. I thought proudly, hands on hips, and smiling. There wasn't one area on his face that wasn't decorated in pretty black, blue, red, green, and pink sharpie.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jason stormed out of the pokemon center with ghastly following him

and He sat down and leaned against a small tree near the pokemon tree

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jason stormed out, and I snorted with a look of annoyance on my face. "Don't have to act that way. Sheesh. With that humor, I wonder how you got your pokemon to like you." I turned away, glancing between Gary and, every few minutes, at the crowd across from us. I looked back outside, keeping where everyone was on tabs. I snorted when I viewed the boy and his gastly. "Fun killer." I muttered.

((Are the other peoples kids or adults?))

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary stretched and woke up. "Best sleep I ever had...what's everyone looking at?" He looked around, dumbfounded. "Hey...who are they?" He pointed straight to the crowd of people. "They look creepy."

((They're adults, sorry I thoguht I mentioned that))

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded in agreement, and had a frown until I looked at Gary again, and I had to work hard to keep from giggling, which resulted in my face being red from the effort.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray's eyes were glued to Gary's face. "Ummm... I don't know who they are. Kiki, do you know why we're looking at him?" Ray had to raise his hand to his mouth several times, attempting to stifle a laugh.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked at Kiki confused. "What's so funny?" He looked around and found that the other two were also laughing. "guys, what is it?" He soon got mad, picked up sandshrew and Weedle and left the center to see Jason with his Gastly. Once Gary looked at him, he just shook his head. What is it with you people? once the four people saw him leave they soon walked out also. One had stayed behind to pick up the pokemon they'd dropped off earlier. "Thank you nurse. It was very appreciated."

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray ran after Gary. "Man, what Kiki did is funny. I think you have a right to know. But first --" Ray took out a camera his mom had given him as a parting gift, and took a picture of Gary's face. "Alright. Have a look." He showed Gary the digital screen.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched the men and women leave, and stayed behind while the others left as well. I then decided to follow the adults, for they looked quite suspicious....

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

jaosn chuckled.."you guys are complete morons you know that"

Ghaslty appeared behind jason sticking his tongue at the group taunting them

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary's jaw dropped. "Who did it!?" He looked around furiously. He was quickly pushed out of the way by three adults. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" The three turned around and stared at him. A woman took off her sun glasses. "Well look what we have here. A little rat trying to stand up to Giovanni's Big Four? Hahaha!" She pushed him onto the ground and the three walked away, the fourth close behind. "Oh, by the way...the call me Lydia." She turned again and they left. Gary got up and looked to Ray again before Kiki and Youkou had rushed out the door. "What was that? And what did you do to my face!?!!?!"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon took one look at Gary's face and laughed uncontrollably. Kyouko also saw his face and put her hands over her mouth to stop herself from laughing, which resulted in turning the Charmander's face redder. Kon was now rolling on the floor, laughing until tears started steaming down her face from laughing so much

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jaosn tunred his head away from the others

"i have little time to waste with you morons"

Jason released squirtle from his pokeball..and demanded it shoot water at gary's face..cleaning it

"there...now...back to business...we came here for a reason if i remember correctly..or did you already get side tracked"

Jason returned his squirtle

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary glared at Jason. "Yeah, and that mission was to defeat Brock and get the boulder badge." Gary wiped his face off. "But now we have them after us. And I don't even know who they are." Gary thought for a moment. "Well, we don't have any time to waste. Onto the gym!"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at Gary innocently and as if I was clueless. And man, I was one he|| of an actor when I could be. I squinted my eyes and leaned close to Gary's face, as if trying to see something, then leaned back, shaking my head. "I don't know what you mean Gary, there is nothing on your face..." I said very innocently and promising. I then looked at Gary's face as if I had discovered something big. "Oh! I know! It was..." I pulled up to Gary's face and grabbed his nose. I still had the look of innocent. then, I smiled rather mischievously. "...It was your big nose!" I said, then smiled widely, my head tilted to one side, as a mission success. However, I wasn't focused on what was happening now. I had mainly heard the Giovanni part. So, as Gary yelled at me so, I looked to where the adults had gone, frowning. I interrupted Gary mid-yell. "You know that they were Rockets, don't you" My father had told me all about them and their bossing around of pokemon. I stared at their non-present bodies intensely, my face emotionless.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary stared blankly at her. "You know about them too?" Gary sighed. "We need to be careful..Gramps told me about Team Rocket. If we run into them, we're finished." He turned to them all and stared them in the eyes. "Even if there's five of us...we'd lucky to take out one. So I suggest we forget this encounter happened for now, challenge Brock, and head to the cops." He looked around for suggestions.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next