It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 War of the Powers 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked at the ground again. "Well, I thing I'm sure off...." I looked between the boy talking and the evil guy in the bubble. "...I'd rather fight the idiot who is responsible than join them, and I guess that means that I'd have to join you." I looked up at him, caught his eye, and looked back down again.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gill rolled his eyes at Kaiya. "I agree with her. Even though that I don't know much about other kind of people outside this lake, I might as well as help you. I need to tell my parents first, though." He said, sighing. Gill hated telling his parents about stuff.

"Anyways, what are your names?" He said, looking from the boy who talked a minute ago, to the girl who controlled the bubble, then at the bat-like boy.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
"You already know mine." I said quietly. I looked down. At least he could tell his parents. I looked to the guy in the bubble. "Can we ask him about my parents?" I asked, my voice more quiet this time.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You can call me Alex," Alex said to Gill. "And don't worry," she assured Storm Boy, "I'm on your side." Then, turning to Kaiya, she said, "You don't have to keep your voice down, he can't hear us. But I guess you can go ahead and ask him something if you want." She modified the bubble so that sound could pass through, and Kaiya approached the bubble.

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I have been fighting the Forcers for as long as I can remember. Why stop now?" Reverb asked. "Call me Reverb."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded. I then walked to the man, and asked him a few questions. "Now, tell me what happened to my parents." It wasn't a question, but a demand. The man shrugged. "I went after you, didn't I? I didn't see what happened." He said. "Then were are they to be taken?!" I grabbed the man by the collar, and all color in his face melted away. "Er....I dunno. I'm a newer member, and haven't been shown where." I bit my tongue, and dropped him sadly. I shighed, and turned to face the others, but kept looking to the side. "Well, I have no choice to go after them." When the man, noticing that no one was keeping him there, activated his wings, my fury rose, and I turned towards him with a hand in the air. As he was about three feet in the air, ice rose up and caught his winds. He was a floating, ahem, hanging duck. I put my hand down, and faced the boy that had spoken before. "What about him?"
I heard footsteps in the distance, and a few deer ran off from the shore. I gulped, and pulled the four others down into the hole in the ice, and then melted the ice away from it, so that the only thing that was ice on the water was the evil guy, who was almost frozen. I closed the entrance, and walked off, away from the others. I went to the end of my tunnel, and used water and ice to carve a new one, and started walking into it. I continued to make it, not caring if the others followed.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3