It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 CoS: Rocket Reborn - Dead 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy gave a blank stare and felt his face Kiki had just slapped him. "I'm sorry...I taught myself not to show my pain. After traveling for so long alone there wasn't much sense in showing my pain being there was never anyone around to help me with it. So I shut it back take care of it on my own. It's how I am. I can't really help it at this point." He took the bandages that Kiki had denied and wrapped them over his own arm. He winced at how tight he'd tied it but payed no attention after. "i'll be fine, I'm used to this kind of stuff. You all don't need to see my pain, I've been through worse so there's no need to get held up on it." He continued to make his way toward the boat that they'd be running for.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded, walked until we arrived at the ship, went inside and found an empty bathroom with a first aid kit. I then took out another shirt, and long bandages. I wrapped my arms in the white bandages, and then changed my shirt. When I came out, I was wearing shirt identical to the one I was wearing before, except that it had quarter long sleeves and cyan stripes. The rest of what was visible of my arms were covered in the long white-strip bandages that went from my elbow to my wrist. (You knows, bandages similar to the one's Sasuke wore during the third exams.:)) I walked with my sack over my shoulder and Luna at my side, and tossed a roll of the long bandages to Jimmy as I passed him. "Your turn." I teased him, and sat down with the others.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy gave her a playful smile and walked into the bathroom. He quickly cleaned himself up and bandaged up his arms and torso. "Gah...this hurts...I had no idea their talons were that sharp." After he'd finished, he walked back out. Noticing the others looking at his bandaged body awkwardly, he promptly responded with; "..I had no spare shirts..." and sat down near the side of the boat, looking over at the water.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I put my right arm over the top of my chair and looked at Jimmy, putting my hair behind my ear, although it still got into my face. "You don't have another shirt?" I asked with a smile. "Come on, Jimmy. Here, I'll wash your shirt in the boat's washer, since it surprisingly has one." I offered with a half-raised hand. I walked over to him with my hand out.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy turned around and smiled. "Not one I cant use today. Besides, there's a huge hole in it from the birds." He put his head it and looked through the hole at her. "See? But thanks for the offer, I'll be better by tomorrow."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, and snatched the shirt. "I can sow, you know." I said with a frown, and walked downstairs.
I sat on top of the washer while the shirt was washing along with mine. I thought about something, then moved my pack. I took out a needle and thread, and then the washer beeped. I put the shirts into the dryer, and a few minutes lter, it was done. I took the shirts out, put mine into my pack, swung it onto my shoulder, then cut off enough string to fix the hole, putting the whole string thing away. Then, as I walked back, I whistled and moved the thread in and out of the shirt, fixing up the hole. I then smiled. "I always was good at multitasking.: I then stopped on the second level down and looked over the rail that was along the pathway. I then suddenly thought of what my mom was doing. I gulped. She would probably be looking for me. I don't know why I thought of that, but it popped into my head. Because she is my legal guardian, she has to find me. Well, I hope she won't look here...She probably doesn't know that I ran away...

I shook off the feeling, and continued to hum and sow back to the upper deck. Before I got onto the stairs, I bumped into a man reading the news paper. He continued walking, even when I turned around to apologize. I then looked at him while he turned the corner, shook my head, then continued on back up. By time I got back up, I had Jimmy's shirt over my shoulder with no hole, and was putting the needle and thread into my bag. "Here ya go. Just to prove you wrong." I smiled. I gave the shirt back to Jimmy, so that the area where the hole used to be was showing. Instead, a black spot of thread laid there.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy inspected the shirt thoroughly, tugging at it, peering down at it and finally trying it on. He smiled at her appreciatively. "Thanks! great job by the way." After giving Kiki his thanks, he pulled something out of his bag. "I hope you don't mind if I fish a bit, you can join me if you want." He assembled his small fishing rod and proceeded to the main deck to cast over. "Hopefully I'll get a bite up here, the boats moving a bit fast though." He looked over at her. "You want a shot at it?"

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head, and looked away to my left and skywards. "My mom's boyfriend likes to fish." I said, which was a good reason to me, but to him it probably made no sense. I then walked back over to the table behind jimmy and sat down with the others, m hands beneath my head, and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy tilted his head, confused. "O-kay?" He shook it off and went back to fishing. He looked back every now and then to make sure everyone was in check and found that they'd fallen asleep. "Heheh...seems like they've got the right idea...a few more casts and I'll call it a day." After a grueling day, Jimmy was about to call it quits when he felt a hard tug at his rod. "WHOA! I got something! And it's BIG!" He pulled hard on the rod but it didn't budge. Soon it began to give way. "Okay Bandit, get ready for this!" Chimchar nodded excitedly. "Gyah!" As if to make a fool out of him, a Magikarp flopped onto deck murmurring; "Karp Karp Karp Karp" as if to itself. Jimmy gave it a dumbfounded stare and watched as it flopped its way around the deck. "Well...at least its a pokemon...right? Hmm..now where are those pokeballs..." He fiddled with his pockets for a while, looking for his pokeballs as the Magikarp continued its flopping. "Got one!" Just as he'd said it, a tall man with a newspaper under his arm had thrown it back in the water. "Hey! I was gonna catch that!" "There'd be no point if you'd waited any longer...Magikarp isa water-type. Without water it'll surely die. And you were leaving it on this deck, wasting its life away...kids these days..." He walked away coldly. Jimmy looked down at Chimchar. "You don't think I'm mean for doing that...do you?" Bandit shrugged up at him. Jimmy gave him a confused looke and sat down with the rest of them, staring at the clouds as they passed by. "Man...I really wanted another pokemon too." Bandit looked up, giving him a jealous look.

EDIT: sorry about that =/

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked up groggily. "Huh?" I then looked around and yawned. I caught the man with the newspaper looking at me while sitting at a table, and raised an eyebrow at him. He noticed and went back to the newspaper. I yawned and got up. "Let's wake the others and get to bed."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy gave her a confused look. "But wouldn't that be a bit of an oxymoron?" He smiled a bit. "But you're right, it's getting pretty late." He woke the other two up and they headed downstairs to their quarters and went to sleep. Jimmy awake for hours thinking about what it would be like to go against Team Rocket. "Just their pokemon alone were hard enough...and all it was so far was a Jynx and a couple Staravia. Kipper's right though, we'll stomp them. At least...I hope we can..." Minutes later, he fell fast asleep.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

At the Pokemon Centre, Blake made a phone call to home.

"Hey...it's me. I left my pokemon on my bed, in the pokeball," Blake chucked a bit, "I knew you'd be playing with him," after a brief silence, Blake cut to the chase, "Sounds like you had fun, but I have to have him back now," you could hear the "awwwwwwwwwwwww" around the room, "Heh, I'm sorry. But don't worry, I'll catch you your very own pokemon later, remember?"

"Okay. Say hi to Abbey for me. Bye, Penny," he hung up, afterwards sitting in the chair by the computer.

Blake sat there with a frown on his face. This one mistake and all his friends are hurt in the process. How could he face them now? Blake sighed, "They'll be okay. Jimmy and Kiki seem to make a good pair together, and Jacob's like our leader or something... I'm sure everything will be okay."

After awhile, a pokeball by the computer materialised in the machine. Blake got up to pick it up, "Sorry, buddy," he spoke to it as he held it in his hand.

On his way out from the Centre, he was bumped into by a man in a grey coat and hat. Blake fell back onto the floor hard. "Hey, watch where you're going!" he shouted angrily.

The man stood there like he was staring at him. It was hard to tell because his coat and hat shaded his face. He turned back around and left the Centre oddly.

Blake blinked, then getting up, "Er...okay?"

Reaching the ship, Blake didn't bother looking for the others and headed straight for the back deck. At the very edge, Blake sat as they sailed off into the sea. Hoenn getting smaller and smaller in the distance...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Still up, I walked by Blake. I yawned. "Hey, you know, none of this is your fault. If anyone's it is those stupid rockets. Now, get some sleep will ya? We have a big day tomorrow." I smiled reassuringly, and walked to my bedroom.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy rubbed his eyes tiredly and walked up to the deck next to Blake. "Can't sleep?" He tooked out his rod and began to fish again as he stared up at the moon and softly whistled.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake still frowned as the night sky came around. Sinnoh couldn't be seen anymore.

Blake was still frowning even when Kiki spoke to him, then leaving for bed.

Jimmy then sat next to him and began to fish. "I don't feel like it..." Blake replied. He remembered Jimmy protecting Kiki before. Blake couldn't do anything but watch as his clothes were torn apart and his flesh was ripped at. "I hope you're okay..." Blake sadly looked upon the water, the lights of the ship making it somewhat clear and sparkle even.

Blake looked back to see if Kiki was away, then turning back, "You like her a lot, huh?" he spoke to Jimmy, "What did you get up to when I was at the PKMN Centre?"

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked over at Blake with as grin. "I'm fine, just a few scratches." He glanced down the bandaged covering his arms and torso. "Nothing too big I guess..." As Blake asked his question Jimmy froze. "No, no that's not it. It's just...um....uh...well I don't know why I did it." He packed up his rod and stood up. "I'm not normally one to care for others. It's not really in my nature. I just can't stand seeing people hurt...ya know?" He tilted his head to face Blake with tired eyes. "Nothing much happened, I'm pretty sure you were there for the "Rocket Incident" right? So you didn't miss much." His face was still red from when Blake had brought up Kiki.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I woke up pretty early. I got dressed and went outside. Leaning on the rail on the second deck below, I kept yawning every 30 seconds. I sleepily gazed at the other landmass creeping closer when a stranger bumped into me. I looked at him, surprised that he was the same guy from yesterday, with the same newspaper. I shrugged it off, and continued to look into the distance.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The sun was beginning to rise, casting an orangey glow across the sky and sea alike; while Jacob sat at the front of the boat, admiring the shimmering sight, Turtwig napped behind him; snoring gently as he slumbered.

Jacob stretched an elbow back towards the little tortoise, "Wake up little man." he said softly to him.

He stirred, looking up with a confused expression "Tur?" was all he could muster.

"I have to apologize to you, Turtwig. I'm a pretty rubbish trainer so far, and the others... I couldn't even defend Jimmy from that Staravia... If this is just a taster of what Team Rocket are like then how will we hold our own? They probably don't even like me. Feh." Jacob finished angrily. "Let's just get some rest."

Turtwig nodded graciously, moving to his mater's lap and eaily drifting off again.

Meanwhile, in the distant lands of Kanto, a group of five darkly dressed individuals congregate at a secret location...

"Giovanni this is preposterous!" One tall hooded figure protests in a deep masculine voice, "Let us handle Rowan's runts!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTHES. ALL OF YOU." A man in a suit with a sinister look in his face bellows, silencing the other four.

"I sent you, Cassius, to capture Professor Oak; you failed, beaten by that insolent teenager Blue before you even got to Pallet Town." he snapped at the man who had just spoken.

"Then I sent you Marcus, for Elm." the man glared at another tall, darkly dressed, hooded man on the other side of the worn and damaged table, "Of course, you failed; crushed and thrown aside by Kris and Gold with ease."

He began slowly pacing around the table, arriving at a tall dark skinned woman wearing a matte black tunic with a small chrome R badge on the chest. "I expected you two morons to be defeated by those who had beaten us before. However my hopes lay with you Eve, to find Professor Birch in Hoenn, a place we have never been active; but you of course failed. Defeated by the man's daughter in his own house! You're PATHETIC!" Eve looked away in shame...

"Giovanni..." a stern feminine voice came from a shadow in the corner of the room, a portion of her tunic visible only due to the light filtering in from a nearby broken window, "We did what we could." she finished.

"EXACTLY!" Giovanni screamed, now in a rage, "THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I AM CREATING THE BRUTAL FOUR, MISTRESS HELENA." his eyes tore through her with hatred.

"Was it not you who was STUPID enough to attack Rowan's children in the middle of a bustling city with that weakling Jynx of yours?!" He turned and sat down in a large leather chair, "and worse still, YOU LET THEM GET AWAY!"

Giovanni's eyes narrowed, his madness now more present than ever. He had gone insane since his last defeat by Gold, Champion of Johto.

Helena stepped forward, angry, only to be stopped by the low rumbling sound emanating from Giovanni's prized Pokémon - a Rhyperior that had been standing in the shadows, barely fitting in the room - as it moved forward and raised one of it's huge arms up at Helena, revealing a large cannon, seemingly ready to fire.

"Helena; poor naive Helena," Giovanni began with a chuckle, "Do not assume you are not expendable. One Rock Blast from Rhyperior and someone else will have your job."

Helena stepped back again, seething.

Giovanni nodded. "Wise decision, my dear." he said calmly, as if nothing had happened. "I have a facility where I brainwash children." he said frankly, not even trying to justify his evil. "In that facility I have four children between the ages of 10 and 14, ready to receive Pokémon and begin training to fight the weaklings Rowan has sent to find me."

"Fight fire with fire." Giovanni cackled maniacally. "Cassius, take them to Oak's lab and let them choose a Pokémon."

Cassius nodded and left.

"The rest of you, report to the basement and tell the tamer that the three of you are to be locked in seperate cages for three days without food or water." Giovanni waved a hand dismissively.

The three Rocket Admins began to protest, but were cut short when Rhyperior slammed an arm through a wall, creating a massive hole.

They sighed and left while Giovanni sat back in his chair, satisfied with his plans...

OOC: This is it ladies and gentlemen, the creation of the Brutal Four! See post below for application details.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You are taken into a lab in Pallet Town, Professor Oak's lab. It has been ransacked and is crawling with Team Rocket Grunts.

You are one of four children taken from Giovanni's elite training camp, you are between the age of 10 and 14, and you are about to choose your first Pokémon before you depart on a mission to become powerful and finally, to defeat the Children of Sinnoh, a band of four children sent by a professor in a far off land to bring Team Rocket to it's knees once again.

Available Pokémon:
Image Duskull
Image Chikorita
Image Cyndaquil
Image Totodile

Just fill out the following application and I'll let you know if you've made it.
Code:
[b]Birth Name:[/b]
[b]Code Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Chosen Pokémon and why:[/b]

Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((XD just like you...but I have a friend who wants to be one of them, I'm just waiting for him to get on here.))

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh, so they get Chikorita...:)))

OOC: I specifically put a female Eevee in there at the beginning just for you and you're moaning?! =P

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Haha! Jimmy wanted me to join, so here's my application....... -_- HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE I'M A GIRL?!))

Birth Name: Rai Konigi
Code Name: Karite (Reaper in Japanese. :twisted: )
Personality: Can be rash at times due to her short temper but is somewhat caring when she is not having an episode.
Background: Uhh, I'm not to good with this... Not to much is know since she was brainwashed and my creativity level is low right now. Was born in Sinnoh and was taken by Team Rocket not to long ago.
Chosen Pokémon and why: Duskull. Due to my lack of love for the other three besides Chikorita. This guy needs to have a partner and he's so lonely by himself. Plus, I like Ghost types.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((That wasn't specified toward you, I know you're a girl lol ))

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I was kidding.....besides, I <3 my Eevee. But, I also love Chikorita, just ask Bri, she knows. *pokes DS*))

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next