It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sith Order Roleplay III 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Utobuk gazed around the passenger area of the ship. A few jedi had been in, and by the looks of the boxes of ammo around them, were preparing to assault the Temple on foot.

Utobuk scratched behind his ear, then checked the cocckpit. It was empty. He turned around, and came face to face with a Jedi Padawan.

The Jedi held a deactivated Saber in his hand, but quickly pressed the power stud, the blue blade appearing with a snap hiss .

Utobuk pulled his own saber out, only activating one end. It was too cramped for him to use both ends without damaging any equipment. This must be quick

Utobuk stepped forward, sweeping his Orange-bronze blade, meeting the Padawan's saber with his own.

The Jedi stumbled back, feeling the full force of the dark side working against him. Utobuk grinned evilly, and pushed his advantage. Slowly, the wookiee forced the Jedi backwards into the passenger compartment.

The Jedi suddenly launched a flurry of attacks, driving Utobuk back. Utobuk rumbled. Padawan's were so reckless. With the force, Utobuk sent a box of supplies flying at the back of the Jedi's head.

Whirling around, the Padawan caught it with his blade, giving Utobuk the opening he wanted. He stabbed, the Jedi cried out, then crumbled to the floor.

Utobuk looked around, then began lifting unconscious jedi onto a large tarp. When he was done, Utobuk grabbed to corners, and pulled them into an escape pod.

Utobuk returned to the cocckpit. He rumbled thoughtfully, his hands resting lightly on the controls. This ship was very similar to the one Han Solo and Chewbacca piloted. It also bore the Jedi sign, which would work for Utobuk....

Utobuk's imagination cooked up a vision. He saw himself, standing in the council chamber, the full Sith Council assembled. Master Steelven was standing, recounting the story of how Utobuk bravely took the Jedi transport, then flew it right into the Jedi's flag ship, and took the bridge on his own.

Darth Zeraii then stood, and said how Utobuk had surpassed their expectations, and that he would be instantly premoted to Master, and given a spot on the council....

The vision faded. Utobuk grinned. He sat down in the pilot's chair, and activated the engines. Taking off, Utobuk entered space. He released the escape pod, turned around, targetted it, and fired two brilliant bolts of light.

The struck the pod, and it exploded, killing the unconscious occupants instantly. Utobuk grinned, then turned around, making haste for the Jedi Flag ship.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Huh? That wasn't Semarv I was talking about, and you never were in space attaking me... And how was it godmodding? A mean, someone fell for a trap, so what? This is starting to feel like The Legend of Tacid: The Fall of The Empire; the RP is a "Puppet" RP meaning you have no slight conteol over the plot, you just act out as the owner decides everything. Please, don't ruin my mood any more than what DNA did, thank you.)

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Blazikendude, Darth isn't accusing you of godmodding he's just saying that if the character had been a character controlled by someone in this RP then it could have been considered godmodding... Btw, sorry for the time skip here))

As his shuttle docked in the hangar reserved for the ships owned by Masters and Lords Raziel felt uneasy... Something wasn't right. He instructed the shuttle pilot to return to Valhalla. Raziel watched the shuttle as it left the hangar and proceeded to one of the blast doors that had sealed itself.

Of course... The Temple's in lockdown...

Raziel took his communicator from his belt and opened communication channels to the security suite.

"This is Darth Zeraii requesting opening of the private hangar blast doors" Raziel said.

"Please state your clearance code Lord Zeraii" Replied security droid RFZ-733.

"Raziel Z, 011169" Raziel said.

"Clearance granted, guard droids have been deployed to meet you" 733 replied.

Raziel clipped his communicator back onto his belt as the blast doors withdrew and the security doors opened. Two guard droids stood in front of him and Raziel walked inside, the security doors and loud slam of the blast doors behind him.

"Are the younglings secured in the caverns?" Raziel asked.

"Affirmative Lord Zeraii" Guard Droid 486 replied.

"Very good, return to your positions" Raziel said.

The guard droids nodded and walked off down the corridor. Raziel walked off towards the Council Chamber and pondered the feeling of uneasyness that had come over him. It was completely gone now but something didn't feel right. Raziel suddenly detected a presence of someone Force-sensitive, it was only weak... And it was coming from inside the Council Chamber. As the doors automatically opened Raziel walked inside and found the source of the presence, three younglings were hiding behind one of the seats. Raziel powered up the lights and they peered around the side of Steelven's seat. Raziel immediately recognised them as William, Ariel and Janos.

"Why aren't you in the caverns with the others?" Raziel asked.

"They left us behind... They must have missed us Lord Zeraii" Ariel said.

Raziel nodded and sat down in his seat. William, Ariel and Janos soon came out from behind Steelven's seat and sat on the floor in front of him.

"What are we going to do Lord Zeraii?" William asked.

"Meditate" Raziel said, crossing his legs in his chair.

William, Ariel and Janos did the same and closed their eyes. Raziel closed his eyes and put his hands on his knees.

"Repeat after me" Raziel said "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hatred leads to power. Power leads to victory. Let your anger flow through you. Your hate will make you strong. True power is only achieved through testing the limits of one's anger, passing through unscathed. Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable. The dark side of the Force offers unimaginable power. The dark side is stronger than the light. The weak deserve their fate."

William, Ariel and Janos all repeated each word and Raziel's eyes snapped open. William, Ariel and Janos all sensed this and did the same.

"What is it Lord Zeraii?" Janos asked.

"Stay behind me and do not move" Raziel said, taking his lightsaber and Umah's from his belt and activating them.

Last edited by 2x4b on Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv turned to attack an Actis Interceptor that was in the process of attacking a group of Sith TIEs. He reached out with the force, and sensed that it was a Padawan. In a second the ship entered his cross hairs,
"Hello young one." He said, and fired.

((Sorry, I should have been more clear. When you saw a sith master ship appear out of nowhere, I assumed you knew. But hey, no harm done. :) We'll just say Semmarv attacked a different ship and you eradicated a different Sith master (truly a loss, since the sith have like only 3 or 4 masters). although he got fried by a turbolaser, since the superlasers on each flagship were malfunctioning.))

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Oh, I edited all the Superlasers to Turbolasers in my post. I think I skipped a page by accedent or something by mistake, because that would have been the cause. Since this RP is more serious and more expectant than most, I'm going to have too think a little for my next post.)

Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Utobuk approached the massive Mon Calamari cruiser, nervously tugging on the controls. He had encountered little resistance on the way over, though a sith fighter had tagged him with a few spurts of laser fire, but was chased away by a Jedi's X Wing.

Next to him, the comm unit began blinking, signaling an incoming message. Utobuk's hand hesitated over his translator's mask, but instead activated the comm unit. Many Jedi knew how to understand Wookiee, and Utobuk didn't feel like using his translator mask.

A gruff voice came over the comm unit. "Quantum Saber to unidentified jedi transport, please return to the battle. I repeat, please return to the battle. We're getting creamed out there!"

Utobuk thought before speaking, then sent his message back, being as short and brief as possible, letting the force guide his words.

"A burned out engine?", the voice said, replying to Utobuk's growls. As he said this, Utobuk quickly rerouted power to the left engine, and blew it out.

Utobuk growled an affirmative. The man grumbled, and said," You know, a burn out isn't really serious. You could still fight...."

Utobuk roared and angry challenge through the mike. "Calm down, calm down!", the man cried," Okay, we've got a space open. But, stick around, fixing this engine shouldn't take but half an hour.

That's not long enough Utobuk thought, but snapped a quick comment through the mike, and cut the message.

Setting the ship on auto pilot, Utobuk headed to the engine room. He gazed at the engine he burned out, which had a red warning light flashing above it.

He unclipped his lightsaber, and hacked at important components, severing and fusing them together. He stepped back, giving a satisfied grunt. This was definately going to take longer than half an hour. Definately.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel's eyes lingered on the doors in front of him. He had felt a presence... He was positive. After several minutes there was no sign of the presence. It had simply disappeared. Raziel released his grip on the lightsabers and put them back onto his belt.

"Come with me" Raziel said.

William, Ariel and Janos all stood up and followed Raziel as he left the Council Chambers. Raziel motioned for them to move in front of him and walk ahead. They continued through the Temple towards the entrance to the caverns. Raziel noticed two Guard Droids stationed at the Archive entrance and beckoned them over. He felt the presence... And it was getting closer.

"Your orders Lord Zeraii?" Guard Droid 327 asked.

"Ensure these younglings make it to the caverns safely. You are authorized to use lethal force if necessary" Raziel said.

"Affirmative" Guard Droid 328 replied.

The two Guard Droids set off down the corridor with William, Ariel and Janos following. Raziel set off in the opposite direction, towards the main entrance to the Temple. As he raced towards the entrance he suddenly felt the lightsabers and Sith Sword being ripped from his belt. He stopped just in time to see them race off down the opposite end of the hallway. Raziel stood still as he saw a shadow approaching from around the corner. As the being rounded the corner he immediately recognised the familiar sound of a walking stick tapping on the cold stone floor. An elderly human female stood before him, her grey hair arranged in an elegant bun on top of her head.

"It's been a long time Raziel... Or should I call you Darth Zeraii?"

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The boarding ramp lowered slowly, and Utobuk bounded down cautiously, using a force technique to see everything without actually turning his head.

The Jedi hangar was packed with fighters, most of them damaged and under heavy repairs. Squads of mechanics, droids, and soldiers were all running about, trying to fix the ships and send them back out into the battle.

Heading straight toward Utobuk's ship, flanked by a mechanic, a gruff man with an unshaven face, sunken, and grizzly gray hair signaled to Utobuk, waving a clip board in the air, and complaining to apparently no one.

"We're stretching our work force to thin! I say we work on the fighters with less serious damage, while only a couple mechanics work on any heavily damaged and close to falling apart ships. Here, that's the light freighter that has a burned out engine." As he came closer, Utobuk noticed a wireless comlink clipped to his ear. Apparently, he was communicating to somebody higher in rank to him, because he quickly said through th mike "Yes sir. Right away, sir."

Utobuk growled something as he came closer. The man glanced up sharply, and, in the same gruff voice Utobuk had heard over the comm unit, said," You don't think this will take half an hour, eh? Well, we'll see. If it's something serious, I'm afraid you may not be able to return to the battle. Name's Traylo, by the way."

He said this all very fast. Utobuk rumbled somethingin Wookieespeak, and Traylo nodded, and said," Well, Utobuk, why don't you show me the problem?"

Back in the engine room, Utobuk pointed gruffly at the slashed engine, not saying anything.

"Dear, dear. Looks like this is a serious problem. Looks like a lightsaber. What happened; did a Sith sneak aboard and ambushed you?"

Stupid Jedi wanna be, Utobuk thought, as he absently replied that it had been something like that.

Traylo glanced at his data pad, and began flicking files, until he stopped abruptly. "That's odd", he said," It's marked down here that you fly a Stealth X."

Utobuk's stomach lurched. He had forgotten about his spy assignment! He quickly covered, saying that he had been part of the Jedi strike team, and had to take this ship when his Stealth X had a crash landing.

Traylo looked at him with questioning eyes, but glanced at his data pad again, scrolling down. "Well, that's a bummer. I particularly like Stealth X's. Sorry about your ship."

So am I, Utobuk thought miserably. But, he was glad he had covered so quickly.

"Well, what is this?", Traylo said, looking down at his Datapad, eyes wide with shock and suspicion. Utobuk glanced over his shoulder, and felt his stomach give another horrifying lurch. Traylo had pulled up Utobuk's file. There was a picture of the wookiee, in all his splendorous fur. And there, right next to his name and ship information, was a sign that made Utobuk wish he hadn't tried to save the other Sith earlier.

"That's weird", Traylo continued," You've been marked as a-." He didn't finish his sentence, because Utobuk had decided to act, sweeping his right arm, sharp claws fully extended, and digging into Traylo's face.

Utobuk looked sadly at the man, and ripped upwards, tearing Traylo's jaw off and sending him lifelessly to the floor.

Utobuk grimaced as he caught site of his bloody claws. Another thing against his wookiee status. Any Wookiee that used his claws like an animal, using them to murder instead of using them as important tools, was instantly branded a "Mad Claw", and would instantly become an out cast.

But that problem was quickly pushed out of his mind as he encountered another problem. Utobuk sensed that another life form was making his way up the boarding ramp. The mechanic who was with Traylo!

Utobuk's plan had become bad, but just became worse, as Utobuk relized his hand was now covered in blood. And even if he did kill the mechanic without alarming someone, how was he supposed to cross the hangar without someone noticing a blood stained, furry hand?

Utobuk moaned. This was not one of his best plans.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry, been busy with back-to-school. :/ Backalacka though! :) ))

Steelven charged the Hunter. They exchanged furious blows, with Steelven on the offensive.

My mechanical arms should be giving me an advantage... but he's still able to balance me out with just one lightsaber!

The Hunter began to turn the tables. His attacking arms was moving so rapidly, it amazed Steelven. The Hunter twirling his lightsaber so as to block all four of Steelven's blades, and keep the offensive all the same.

The Hunter grunted. He then brought his lightsaber down low and put his other hand on it.

He's going to attempt a two handed strike! I must parry!

Steelven thrust two arms out in attempt to stop the Hunter's blade, and to leave him open for a strike with Steelven's mechanical hands. Steelven's lightsabers indeed stopped the Hunter's blade.

But after just two seconds, Steelven heard grinding gears. The Hunter's lightsaber began moving free and toward's Steelven's chest.

Impossible! But how?

Upon closer examination of the Hunter's main hand, Steelven saw that it was the source of the gear-grinding noise. It was a mechanical hand.

That explains... time to fight mech with mech!

Steelven moved his mechanical arms to block the Hunter's lightsaber. A slow struggle ensued. Steelven began to sweat.

My mechanical arms... are beginning to taxate my internal system. I can't keep them out much longer...gotta finish this sooner.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Master Joro... I wish I could say I was glad that you continue to live" Raziel sneered.

"Didn't I teach you any manners Raziel?" Master Joro asked.

"The boy you trained is gone..." Raziel replied sharply.

Master Joro levitated his weapons around her, examining each one of them. Her expression turned to disappointment and she tutted.

"After all the time I put into training you as a Consular and you carry weapons of destruction" Master Joro said.

"I am no longer your Padawan... My knowledge of the Force is much greater than yours" Raziel replied.

"To me you will always be my Padawan... And you still have much to learn" Master Joro said.

"Then why don't we put our knowledge to the test" Raziel said, dropping his cloak onto the floor.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Utobuk stayed still, head cocked as he listened to the resounding foot steps above him. This worked perfectly, he thought. Utobuk had a knack for finding good hiding places, and he had done it again. He had found a hidden compartment in the ship like he had known it was there. It was a special gift. Instruction at the Sith Temple had taught him it was through his connection with the force could he do this.

The mechanic was now stomping over the compartment, heading to the engine room. "Traylo?", he called nervously. He stepped off the fake piece of floor that was really the hatch that concealed Utobuk. Very quietly, Utobuk cautiously pushed the false floor open, aiming his Bowcaster through the gap. He took careful aim, and fired.

The sound of the discharging blaster echoed off the wall, and the brilliant red bolt hit the mechanic squarely in the back. He fell silently, dead before he hit the floor.

Utobuk hopped out of the passage, then stuffed the mechanic into it, retrieving the dead Traylo from the engine room and placing him inside as well. Don't want any trouble from nosy Jedi, Utobuk thought, making his way to the cargo hull.

Rummaging through the supplies, he finally found what he was looking for; a small tank of engine oil. Cutting it open with his lightsaber, Utobuk dipped his bloody hand into the substance, coating it black, concealing the blood. I'm in a hangar; nobody will look twice at a wookiee with oil on him/

Utobuk snuffled, and bounded out of the freighter. He walked slower than he wanted to, careful to keep his face pointed down, so the enemy didn't recognize him, incase someone also knew he was a traitor.

Finally, he reached the back of the hangar, and walked through the automatic door. He found himself in a hall way. Utobuk frowned. He didn't know his away around the Quantum Saber. Luckily, a protocol droid just approached him, and said," Hello. You seem a little lost. I am D45I, a guide droid for this ship."

An explosion rocked the ship, and the droid nearly lost its footing. "Dear me, I do think organic life shouldn't be killing each other."

Utobuk, somewhat surprised, felt the words strike home. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. The Jedi attacked us. They blamed us for the disappearance of their Master.

Utobuk contomplated what to do, then calmly reached forward, and ripped the droids head off. It gave a whail, then was silent. Utobuk made his way to an abandoned room, which turned out to be a cleaning supply closet. He shut and locked the door, then detached wires from the droid's head. Pulling out his data pad, he began connecting the two, till he finally had access to the droid's data chip. He downloaded the area schimatics. Utobuk smiled. Things were looking up.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv brought his ship into a tight loop and blasted another Jedi Starfighter into rubble. The pilot ejected, but Semmarv didn't care. "This is too easy." As he was thinking this, he felt an abnormality in the force. The source was a armed cargo vessel that had just dropped out of hyperspace. Semmarv pause for a second, but there was definitely a gap in the force that he could not penetrate. He grinned evilly. "Ah, good, the Ysalamiri have arrived. Took them long enough."

The thought of using the creatures to fight the Jedi had been his Idea. The Sith fleet had a great many non-Jedi soldiers who would normally be helpless should they be confronted with a Jedi, but these would give those soldiers a chance. It also had the added perk of allowing the Sith to hold Jedi prisoner without using advanced containment fields. Perhaps there were some Jedi that would be worth more to the Sith alive.

Since Raziel was in command of the fleet for the moment, Semmarv contacted him first, through the force. The others would pick up on their presence soon enough. although the Ysalamiri's area of influence wasn't anything the size Semmarv had hoped for, it would do for now. After learning that Raziel was fighting a Jedi master, a Consular no less, Semmarv could hardly resist the idea that was forming in his mind. Already Semmarv was beaming the coordinates for the temple to the cargo ship.

"Master, how would you like to capture this Jedi?"

((as a side note, no Player Characters are currently in the Ysalamiri's Area of influence, yet. :twisted: ))

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Just to clear something up in Raziel's previous history in case I wasn't clear in my last post. Raziel was trained to knighthood as a Jedi Consular by Master Joro when he was younger... And I'll assume that message was directed at me))

"Master Joro is mine... But I intend to take her alive, Ysalamiri will be quite useful"

Raziel circled around Master Joro... From his time as her Padawan he was aware of her level of mastery over the Force, but she was still no match.

"Tell me Raziel... What persuaded you to turn to the Dark Side?" Master Joro asked.

"You. The Jedi are pathetic... You allow the Force to direct you, while I direct the Force!" Raziel growled.

Raziel levitated a nearby statue and threw it at his old master with the Force. Master Joro dropped her walking stick and halted the statue in mid air, rebounding it back at Raziel. Raziel rolled out of the way as the statue shattered on the floor. Raziel and Master Joro circled each other, her moving incredibly well for her age. Raziel used the Force to throw a chunk of the statue at Master Joro, who dodged it with amazing agility and executed a Force Push. Raziel slid backwards and narrowed his eyes.

"You have no idea of the power the Dark Side possesses" Raziel growled.

Force Lightning suddenly erupted out of the fingertips on his left hand, catching Master Joro off guard. Master Joro screamed in agony as the electricity surged through her body. Raziel ended his assault and Master Joro panted heavily, smoking slightly. Master Joro was then surrounded by an emerald green aura. Raziel had seen her cast this before. It was called Force Protection. It was the ultimate in the terms of defense. But Raziel knew that the aura itself could only withstand so much...

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Utobuk glanced at his data pad, double checking his position. This is it...

He pulled out his lightsaber, and cut away a small metal grill on the vent above his head.

Utobuk pulled himself up, and glanced around in the cramp compartment. He checked his data pad a third time, making sure this was the vent that led directly to the command bridge. It was. But something else caught his eye....

This vent passed directly over a room named heavy weapons....

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel watched Master Joro patiently as he pondered how to break the aura... Force Lightning would do it but it would put an enormous strain on him. Force Drain would also strain him. Any other of the Force techniques he had mastered could possibly kill her and he couldn't take that risk. He wanted her alive.

"Pondering on how to break me?" Master Joro asked.

"Not at all... I've already figured it out" Raziel replied coolly.

Raziel took a deep breath and focused on the lightsabers resting on the floor. Telekinetic lightsaber combat wasn't something he had mastered, in fact he had only practiced it a couple of times. The lightsabers levitated into the air and sprang to life before proceeding to twirl towards Master Joro, the red and green blades dancing elegantly in the air. The lightsabers repeatedly struck the aura around Master Joro, bouncing off before trying once more. Raziel focused and the lightsabers began to slash and spin viciously, slowly wearing down the aura. Master Joro began to breath heavily and the lightsabers suddenly spun and struck her in the chest, breaking the aura and sending her soaring backwards. The lightsabers clattered as the fell to the floor and Raziel began to pant. Master Joro slowly got up and began clapping.

"Well done Raziel" Master Joro said.

"Stop calling me that... I'm not your student!" Raziel shouted.

"Really... Can we not be civil to each other?" Master Joro asked.

Raziel didn't reply but instead clipped the two lightsabers back onto his belt. Master Joro had always preferred to use words instead of violence. Raziel remembered his early training with her, she didn't approve of the use of lightsabers and had begrudgingly taught him to use one although she never carried one herself. Raziel suddenly sensed an empty gap in the Force and it was approaching the Temple. He turned back towards Master Joro who had picked up her cane and was staring knowingly at him.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Utobuk probed the room with the force, until he was pøsitive it was empty.

Cutting a hole in the vent, he dropped silently into the armory, landing like a cat on all fours.

Utobuk glanced around curiously. There was the standard issue blasters, grenades, and Vibro Blades, but something else caught his eye.

Utobuk's eyes glinted as he spotted an armored case propped up against the wall. He wormed one claw into the lock, and turned. It gave a click, and he silently slid it off. Then, he opened the crate.

Utobuk gasped. This was some heavy duty fire power! It contained two weapons; an assault cannon, and a Rail Charge gun. Utobuk blinked, and grabbed them both, strapping them across his back.

Utobuk hurled himself into the vent, and squirmed toward the command bridge. It was a difficult journey, with his two new found weapons hampering him slightly, but before he knew it, Utobuk picked up voices. Ears perking, he silently crawled forward, until he was directly overherad the voices.

Peering through a slotted vent, Utobuk could make out four people within his range of site; two humans, one dressed in jedi robes, a bothan, and the pink, bulbous head of a bith.

The non force sensitive human was gazing at a data screen, rattling off orders to the bith, who was relaying them through a mike. The jedi stood at a large window, the bothan at his side, both gazing out of the window. Utobuk could sense the force flowing through both of them, connecting them. So, a master and his apprentice.

Suddenly, the other human (Utobuk assumed he was the captain), turned to the jedi, and snarled," We're getting our asses handed to us out there! Can't you do something about this? My men are dying!"

The Master did not turn, but replied,"Well, the Sith seemed to know when we were coming. If you had run extensive back ground checks like I told you, then we would have had the element of surprise."

The Captain scowled at him, and retorted," Well, what's done is done. But are you sure you can't help out? I mean, you can use the force!"

The bothan turned around, his snow white fur bristling in anger, and said,"The force isn't there for use in battles only. It surrounds us. It is us. And don't think we're doing nothing. Our plan is about to be put into action. We're going to-"

"Quiet!", The Master hissed. He wasn't looking out the window anymore. His head was tilted to one side, his eyes closed.

"What's wrong, Master?" The bothan seemed genuinely concerned.

The Jedi grinned, and said,"It seems somone is listening in on our conversation." And with that, Utobuk felt a surge in the force, and the vent beneath him suddenly split open. Yelping in surprise, he fell through, right infront of the two jedi.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel met Master Joro's gaze with his own. He knew that she had detected the approaching presence of Ysalamiri but was keeping calm. Master Joro broke his gaze and closed her eyes.

"Tell me Raziel... Did it trouble you to murder your siblings?" Master Joro asked.

Raziel was taken aback by the question but replied nontheless.

"They were nothing but traitors... They chose to follow the Jedi like Bantha" Raziel replied.

"All six of them Raziel... Kain, Umah, Dumah, Melchiah, Zephon and Turel" Master Joro said. "You took their lives without mercy or remorse"

Raziel growled and paced, the anger growing within him. Even hearing their names filled him with hatred. They had all become Jedi as he had. Him and his siblings had been Force-sensitive and taken by different Jedi Masters to Coruscant and brought before the Council. Raziel had been selected by Master Joro to become her Padawan. During the years after becoming a Sith Lord, he had travelled to his homeplanet of Relus to hunt down and slaughter his siblings. He had found three of his brothers there, Dumah, Turel and Zephon. They had returned to Relus to serve as protectors of the Royal Family. Raziel had struck them down without a thought. Turel had at least put up a fight before being killed. Kain had been killed when Raziel first arrived at the Sith Temple. Melchiah had been more troublesome to track down. Raziel finally found him on the world of Ilum and killed him.

"You single handedly wiped out your entire bloodline" Master Joro said. "Except for your nephew of course... Rahab. Tell me... Why does he continue to live?"

"Rahab is my only living relative... And the only one worthy of life" Raziel replied.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Utobuk tumbled to the floor, everyone but the Jedi Master stared in surprise.

Scowling, Utobuk jumped to his feet, reaching for his lightsaber....

But just as he felt it, it snapped off his belt, flying into the master's open hand, while the rest of his weapons stacked themselves neatly at the master's feet.

Utobuk roared, coiling the dark side of the force within him like a snake about to strike its prey, but lost focus as the cool metal of a blaste pressed to the back of his skull.

"Come, Sith scum. To the prison block." Raising his hands in defeat, Utobuk could do nothing but comply.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Steelven and Semmarv are now within range of the ysalamiri. On another note: As much as I hate to steel your kill R_R, you aren't showing any great signs of doing so, not even posting with any sign you wish to so I hope you don't mind if I kill the hunter.))

Semmarv escorted the transport to the sith hangar, as he prepared to land he spotted the glow of multiple lightsabers, Fearing that the presence of the ysalamiri would unbalance the conflict, Semmarv landed quickly at the other end of the landing bay, whereupon he jumped from his fighter to Observe and join the conflict. Steelven was fighting a Jedi, a hunter by the look of him, and Steelven was losing. Even if Semmarv joined the fight he doubted he could beat the Jedi, for without the force, Semmarv and Steelven would fight as two people, instead of as one. Sith and Jedi Hunters were excellent at lightsaber combat, but Semmarv had noticed that they had one crucial weakness, and without the force to warn him... Semmarv drew his blaster, took careful aim, and gunned down the Hunter. before running to the transport to fetch a Ysalimiri.

A short time later...

"What do you mean you only got 6? we needed more than that?" Semmarv growled to the Capitan.
"Er.. well... you see my lord... they're rather hard to.."
"Please, Spare me your excuses" Semmarv said.

He understood the fear of the Capitan, some in the Sith order would kill him for his actions, but Semmarv preffered to let those who failed him learn from their mistakes.

"At least He came, and with some pretty convenient timing at that"

Semmarv left the ship after ordering the Capitan to remain until otherwise ordered. With only one Ysalamiri on Semmarv's back, the force repeling field extended only a couple yards from him, but it would be sufficient to trap the Jedi.

((Ysalamiri influence around Master Joro any moment now 2x4b, whenever you're ready you have my permission to have Semmarv enter with it. ))

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Thanks for killing the hunter. I was beginning to wonder when he would die.))

Utobuk sat in his cell, which was a room with steel walls, and a small steel door with a tiny port hole. He sat on a metal bunk, knees drawn to his chest.

Suddenly, the door opened, the the Jedi Mater that had captured him entered the room. Utobuk noticed that he didn't have a lightsaber for protection.

The Jedi gave Utobuk a curious look, and said," So. How does a wookiee with a droid leg come to the Sith Order?"

Utobuk scowled at him, and growled that he had been given an extroardinary chance to be something other than a wookiee outcast.

The Jedi smiled at him sadly, and said," Having your soul poisoned by evil isn't what I would consider an 'extroardinary chance.'"

Utobuk replied, saying that the Jedi were too narrow minded, while the Sith studied both sides of the force, so they could use it to achieve ultimate power.

The Jedi walked over to a small porthole in the wall, staring out at the battle, and said," The Light side of the force does not recognize those who use anger, hate, fear, jealousy, greed, and the other darkness in people. The Sith have fooled you."

Utobuk ignored this, and returned to staring at the wall. This Jedi was getting annoying.

The Jedi turned around, and said,"You're Utobuk, correct? One of the Sith spies that were planted in our fleet, right?"

Utobuk gave a gruff nod, still not speaking.

The Jedi continued, saying," You said being a sith was better than being a Wookiee outcast. Care to share how this happened?"

Surprised by this question, Utobuk contemplated if it really mattered if the Jedi knew what happened. So, being as breif as possible, Utobuk told about how he had descended into the lower forest to harvest the silken strands of the Syren plant. But, he had been attacked by a ferocious creature, and a branch he had been standing on had broken clean off, and Utobuk had fallen farther into the forest.

Utobuk hesitated now, but continued, since the Jedi seemed genuinely interested. It was painful to tell his story, but Utobuk was beginning to feel a weight lift from his shoulders. Diving back to his story, Utobuk said how he had been able to grab a strong branch, but his leg had brushed the petals of the deadly plant. It snapped shut, and bit his leg off.

Utobuk again paused, remembering the flash of pain he had experienced. It had been a difficult climb up to the surface, and he had been attacked by the same creature that caused the branch to break. That was how he got the scars.

Ending his story, Utobuk said that he hadn't bothered coming home, since he knew his family would never except him now that he had been maimed in such a way. So, he fled the planet.

The Jedi stared silently at him, then said, slowly," You say that you're an outcast, yet you've never hear your family say so. You are dishonoring your wookiee heritage by being a Sith. You know that the wookiees were once enslaved by your order."

Utobuk scowled at him, and said he would never be accepted by taking a robotic leg. Replacing nature with technology was not the wookiee way.

The Jedi pondered his next words, and said,"No, it's not. But you haven't replaced anything. You've molded your body with technology; nature and machinery coexisting together. Is that not the wookiee way?"

Now Utobuk was speechless. The Jedi opened the the door, and levitated in two items; Utobuk's lightsaber, and his bowcaster. Staring at Utobuk, the Jedi said," These two items represent your two cultures, which cannot coexist. By choosing one, you will immediately abandon the other. The lightsaber represents your Sith culture, while your bowcaster represents your wookiee culture. You must choose; be a wookiee, and abandon the sith, or become a sith, and abandone the wookiees."

Utobuk didn't know what to do.[/u]

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel continued to pace in front of Master Joro. As he felt the gap in the Force moving closer he moved his hand to rest on his lightsaber, once they were in the Ysalamiri's influence using the Force would be impossible. As Raziel felt his Force-awareness slip away he knew that they were in Semmarv's presence. Master Joro suddenly dropped to the ground and her cane clattered as it hit the floor. She suddenly appeared much more frail and weak. Raziel knelt down next to her and noticed that her breathing had become more laboured and panicked. She was nothing without the Force and she knew it. At that moment an HK droid, Raziel's personal droid arrived from Raziel's quarters carrying a blaster rifle.

"Query: Do you wish me to dispose of this organic Master?" HK-57 asked.

"Escort her to a detention cell with Semmarv" Raziel ordered.

"Statement: Affirmative Master" HK-57 replied.

At that moment Master Joro suddenly panicked and grabbed Umah's lightsaber from Raziel's belt, ignited the blade and swung for Raziel. As Raziel grabbed his lightsaber to counter the sound of blaster fire and Master Joro's scream assaulted Raziel's ears and Master Joro collapsed onto the floor, dead.

"NO!" Raziel screamed as he looked from Master Joro's corpse to HK-57, whose blaster rifle was smoking slightly.

Raziel stood up and ignited his lightsaber blade. He twirled it in his hand and held it to the framework of HK-57.

"Statement: The organic threat has been neutralized Master" HK-57 said.

"I wanted her alive" Raziel growled through gritted teeth.

"Statement: You should have told me Master. I'm a droid, nanoreflexes and such" HK-57 replied.

Raziel extinguished his lightsaber and turned away before grabbing HK-57 with his prosthetic hand and tearing his head from his framework.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((lol, I remember that form of droid stupidity from KOTOR))

Utobuk was throw from his bunk as a large explosion rocked the ship. The Jedi lost his focus, and the weapons fell to the floor with a clatter.

The Jedi got up, and withdrew his vibrating Comm Link.

The Bothan's voice came over the speaker system, sounding worried,"Master! Our shield generator has been taken out! From the inside!"

The Jedi scowled, and replied," Start your investigation around the generator room. I'll be on the bridge in a few minutes."

Frustrated, the Jedi cut the line, and turned to Utobuk, saying," You were obviously not alone. I see your plan now. Attempt to take the bridge, and if you're captured, keep us tied up with you while your-"

The jedi stopped, eyeing the blade of Utobuk's lightsaber, which he had retrieved when the Jedi was distracted by his Padawan. Utobuk was now holding it to the Jedi's neck.

"I guess you choose your Sith path", the Jedi said quietly. Utobuk grunted an affirmative, and cut the Jedi's head off, tumbling to the floor and rolling into the corner.

Utobuk stood there, thinking about his next move. Well, I guess I should find the sabotuer. He seems to be a Sith agent. And he took off.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

and Steelven was losing.

(( *cries profusly* ))

((Sorry, lots of Physics and Precalculus homework as of late, that and the phone lines being down for that past few days -.-;; Stupid low quality country phone lines...

I haven't yet decided what to have happened to Steelven after Semmarv killing the Hunter {since a bit of time has passed}, so bear with me. If need be you can have Steelven pop up somewhere and ask him to help you or w/e floats your boat; then I could re-assume control. ))

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Utobuk hesitated at a corner, and withdrew the data pad he had taken from the Jedi, checking the map. The shield generator was close to here. Which also meant the possibility of running into some unwanted enemies.

Scrolling through the map, Utobuk searched for the agent's next likely target. The Sith Agents were trained in the art of sabotage, and each target had to be dealt with swift and efficiently. They also needed to make every hit count.

Utobuk thought about what a captain would do after learning his shields were down. Capital ships without shields are only targets. So, he'd have to retreat.

Utobuk had two ideas. Either the engine room, or the hyperdrive. And Utobuk knew that the ship had to be travelling at a moderate rate before making the jump to hyper space.

Utobuk grinned, then made for the engine room.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel dropped HK-57's head and it clanged as it hit the floor along with his body. He knelt down next to Master Joro's corpse, her eyes were clouded and lifeless. He didn't feel sorry for her death but she would have been a valuable prisoner. It was at that moment that he remembered what she had told him as a child.

"Do not feel sorrow for those that transform into the Force"

Raziel stood up and picked up HK-57's head before turning to Semmarv.

"The Jedi are beginning their retreat. Contact Rahab and Captain Stark and tell them to decimate any stragglers" Raziel sighed. "I'll be in my quarters repairing HK-57"

Raziel grabbed HK-57's body and dragged it out of the Ysalamiri's influence before lifting it with the Force and walking off down the corridor.

"Oh and take Master Joro's body to the Medical Bay... I have something planned" Raziel called.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next