It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cyberpokemon invasion! (Still accepting! MMBN RP) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A fishy 2 was minding his own buisness on this day of chaos. He was generally a loner, and he really didn't fit in with any of the viruses of his kind. Across the net, the fishy (who had rather acute senses) heard the sounds of a pitched battle. He zoomed off to the source of the conflict. When he arrived, he saw viruses unlike he had ever seen before. One looked like a flaming lizard, one like a blue turtle, and one like a dinosaur with a giant bulb on its back. The fishy decided to target the dinosaur. He unleashed several burners, which caused the creature to light on fire, It shrugged off the flames easily. The fishy readied himself for a tough battle.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Well Megaman, before we bother doing that..." He quickly unleashed towers of flames at the Bulb-like creature. The thing burst into an inferno of flames, once they weared off alls that was left was a pile of ashes. "Um, what the heck?! Most things would just disapear! Well, I guess tese aren't ordinary viruses, and I guess I just "killed" it?" He shook off the feeling. Anyways, we better get a move on before these things get Bass on a rampage!"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Metal man puched the lizerd thing again with his metal fist, it seemed to be weakening but at a much slower rate then a normal virus. Suddenly he heard a boom, he looked to see the undernet gate was breached. "D@amn" he thought and jumped in front of the gate. Then he punched the ground, causing a bunch of holes to appear in front of the gate. ((geddon 3))

You mean Geddon 2! Geddon 3 turns all panels poisonous.

"What? The Undernet gate has been breached?" Bass exclaimed. "But who have I truly underestimated, the new creatures or the surface-world Navis? ...Nevertheless, this still does not concern me. They still have not entered the Undernet, and even if they did, they would be deleted before they even got close to me...except for maybe the only one besides me to make it down here alive, MegaMan..."

But he couldn't keep himself out of it forever. Eventually, he'd have to get his hands dirty and pitch in with the effort, however resentful he was of humans.
- DNA

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"Wow, nice shot!" said MegaMan. The turtle, outraged that it's partner had fainted, sudenly launched a jet of water at HeatMan.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:38 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

can I please join I'v played battle network 3,4,5,6 but restarted mmbn 5 because its fun fighting as colenel
Navi name:Larkman
Battle Chips:varsword,invis,recovery 300
History:waiting for challenges to battle him but saw a challenge and left the undernet to battle them(there was something else but can't remember )
Appearance (picture if available):Image

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:31 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

we'll tell you that runescape money you were born in Britain's last Asian colony in the lunar year of the pig and that when we brought you home, the staff of our apartment block gathered to wish you well. We Chinese runescape gold love boys. One man said you were the first baby to be born in the block in the year of the pig. This, he told us, was good Feng Shui, in runescape THIS IS A SCAM, REPORT ME other words a positive sign for the building and everyone who lived there.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Navi name: clown man
Battle Chips: recovory 300 wide sword long sword
History: used to run a amusement park untill it got shut down

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2