It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Medieval Pokemon (Thy RP lives) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Well, it's obvious to those who know it's location but nearly impossible to guess if you don't." He had a smirk as he said it. "You know how the stable has rafters? Well, Those would be the perfect hiding spot for it."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I thought about it. "Yes....but so would be inder the extra lining in my trash can. That is where I hide mine." I said, and looked at my commander. "It is up to you. You are willing to be that far away from it?"

((If your brother will let me, I may make a second person, similar to this one, for the Pillagners, T-love.))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(^No, after an adventure with an Admin applying to my RP with two characters that resulted into a flame-fest and ended up having the Admin de-ranked on Pokezam, I'm not fond of it. Phew, what a mouthful!)

"No, that wouldn't be such a bright idea as somebody will dump that stuff out eventually. And what do you mean by "That's where I hide mine""

(Remember, thrash cans don't exist at this age!)

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

"Sorry. I meant to say that I hid my crystal in a secretive layer under my bed." I said apologetically.

((That better?))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Does each person who joins have one of the shards? I only saw 8 people signed up, so allow me to do so if you're still taking applications.

Species: Dragonite
Name: Gabriel
Weapon: Sword
Personality: He's harsh, anti-social, and thinks primarily on himself. Even though his allegiance is to the Pillagners, he acts more like a mercenary than anything else, and as such, has no real companions.
Kingom: Pillagners
Speciality: Skilled in defeating enemies with just one swipe of his sword.
Weakness: Arrows and frigid conditions.
Strengths: Great power, stamina, and size - in short, a walking powerhouse.
Fears: A constant fear of defeat in battle. As such, he will fight even unto death, and will never surrender.

- DNA

Last edited by DNA on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(A few minor problems. One is that T-master is already a Sceptile, and I don't want doubles. Second is that the Dark Kingdom is going to have 4 people while the others only have 2. Lastly is that you must change his name to something the filter doesn't block. Just change those and you're in.)

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Curse you Treeckomaster, and curse my lack of imagination.

Alright, I've completely altered the profile. *points up*
- DNA

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Okay, that's much better. You're in. Oh, to answer your question only the VIP members (Royal Knights) have a shard.)
"It's getting dark out, I'm going back to the castle." Blazester began walking back towards the fortress and dropped off the Shard at the stable on the way.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name: Lady Dal
Weapon: Steel Bow
Personality: Is Calm at somtimes, but most of the time is Seirious.
Kingom: Reconises
Speciality: Very Swift shooting With her Bow.
Weakness: Fast Bowmen
Strenghs: Slow Enemies
Fears: Torture

I Hope This is right. ^^

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I followed my commander without hesitation, walking next to him calmly, as if the fact that he was three times my height didn't bother me. It didn't. He may be six feet, and I may be two or three, but most men tend to cower when I get angry. And that could be often, for some.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Darn party, I missed the begeining of the RP :mad: . Oh well, wait...I get a sceptile and a leafeon (and possibly a murkrow)? Your blazikin, sneasel and pikachu is gonna PWN my team :( . Any water/rock/grounds out there?))

Sreen layed on the roof of his hut, he liked to rest in the chilling breeze. Made more chilling by his own aura. Also those silly maids, the only mothers he had known, kept on trying to put blankets on him. He shiverded, he hated blankets, it made him warm.

Then he checked the inside of his body, and relaxed, the shard was still there ((ha ha, being a ghost I got the best hiding place :P )). And he drifted off to sleep.

He was climing a castle wall, another day another mission. Then suddenly arrows rained down on him, they seemed to bear down on him with vicious mouths open to bit into him. They all missed him, instead hitting his team mates behind him; he turned to help them when a voice rose inside his head, "Leave them, they are worthless to you. Let them die like pincuisions." he tried to fight it but suddenly he seemed not to have any more will. "Kill them, they are worthless to you wounded" The voice seemed so persuasive, a force seemed to control his hand and he drew his dagger........The he woke up, gasping for breath. Such a chilling dream, they had been happening so often though. Each time he had gotton a little farther, he had never seen what had happend after he drew his knife though.....

((You think I'm experienced :D ?!?!))

((EDIT: oh wait, I don't even have a leafeon! I gos 1 person :mad: . Pleaz more?))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Um.... Sir? Are you alright?" Blade looked at Sreen. "Sir we have a small problem. Very small."

Blade looked around the room. Then he started to rant about how the Pillangers used magic to make his Rapidash flare up. So, ten minutes later:

"I noticed that the Dark Kingdom is growing each day. The Pillingners shall not attack them without a good reason." He looked out the window and sighed.

Last edited by Treeckomaster on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(buneary, I can't really trust new members, but PM me a short story and I'll see what I can do.)

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sreen began to smile his usual way again, Sir blades rantings would do that. "Sir Blade, with all that you talk about the Pillangers you might be one." he said shaking his head "Thy should cast you fear to naught, magic shalt not harm you as much as a scything ax!" He laughed, but then regained a more serious demenor "But, pray, tell me. What news hast thy heard about the other holey shards? Hast the other kingdoms found more of them?"

((EDIT: Crap, sorry.))

Last edited by dunsparce on Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:17 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Well... I beleve the Kingdoms have not, for I would have otherwise heard atleast one battle." He looked akward.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Sir rapid continued sitting at the holy ledge. His thoughts were filled with questions.
Where are the other shards? Do the other kingdoms have them? he thought. But it was not long before sleep absorbed him. This was awkward these days. But something seemed to pull him into sleep.

Sir Rapid openned his eyes. He was sitting on the ledge, but something was different. The sky was dark, with blood-red paths in it.
"What is happening?!" shouted Sir Rapid. He quickly ran to the village. Every singlr house was ether on fire or completly destroyed. In the distance, the castle was reduced to nothing but rubble.
"What is going on?!" said Sir Rapid.
If all is not stopped, the war will kill many and destroy countless villages... said a voice inside his head.
"What do you mean?!" asked Sir Rapid. But there was no reply.

Sir Rapid bolted awake. It was only a dream, but he could still hear the message in is head.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sreen said "Not all shards shalt be gaind by war. If thy would remember there be other shards not yet located. In enlightment of that, hast there been any news of other....." As he said it a messenger tyrouge ran in, he said "Sir, sir! The royal knight of the Dark Kingdom hast been spotted sir! He beest on a hill not ten miles ((I think thats 20 km right?)) from here!"

Sreen jumped up and said "Is he still there?!? Good lord boy he might have the shard with him!"

((I'm going to wait for B-dude to post wether he is still there.

Posting in medevil speak is fun :P .))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Actually, I'm headed towards the stable. And ten miles is about 12-15 kilometers. Random fact: I just noticed that Blazester is the name of a member on Psypoke. :O)

Sir Blazester was walking towards the stable, his dream still echoing in his head. I wonder if it was actually the shard that was doing this? He made his way up towards the old wooden shack full of Rapidash. He carefully went inside, after making sure that nobody was in the place he jumped up to the rafters. He searched for a corner that would be safe to hide i in. Luckly for him the southwest corner had remained intact over the years. He quickly placed the Shard on the wooden planks and and covered it in hay like most parts of the rafters and leaped back down. He examined it's hiding spot from all directions, in barely any of them; ones that no one would even consider to look at, you could see tiny strands of hay, but it's natural to find hay up there. Perfect, just what I was hoping for!

Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The messenger tyrouge hung his head, "No sir, he hast left to the Dark kingdom encampment, our scout only came upon him as he was leaving". Sreen cursed and sat back onto his bed ((I guess I came down after I woke up :? )). He said "Fine then, do leave and come back when he or that Pillagners dog be sighted away from the safty of their camp." He sighed "Hopfully we can obtain those accused shards before them, or they will surely overun us." Then as the boy walked out he turned to Sir Blade and said "So hast there been any rumors of mysterious crytals nearway?"

Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Icy went forward to Sir Rapid, "Anything Wrong Sir? Seems like you were afraid of something."

((Edit SOZ Just got Carried Away))

Last edited by Mr.Aqua146 on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Icy went forward to Sir Rapid, "Anything Wrong Sir? Seems like you were afraid of something." Sir Rapid Replied, "No I am Fine" (But still hearing that voice in his head)...

((Mr.Aqua! Your not allowed to control other RPers characters! I think Bdude will have to send you to the guillitone!
Edit: Thanks.))
Sir Rapid turned his head towards the piplup. He starred for a moment and turned his head back to the edge.
"I... I'm fine." said Sir Rapid. The message still rung in his head.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

All the time that I was following Sir Blazester, I kept looking around for anything suspicious. While he hid it, I crossed my arms, and waited for him to come down. "Now what?" I asked him.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Odila was walking around the stables, as she normally did, and came across Blazester and Riene. She gave them a wave and walked over to them "Hello Sir Blazester, hello Lady Riene." she saw Blazester looking at the rafters, as if looking for something, "What are you doing, Sir Blazester?" she asked, tilting her head to the side

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I covered for Sir Blazester. "No, he was inspecting something for someone." I then continued. " And it is Lady Rinae."

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sorry, Lady Rinae." laughed Odila, "So, how have you guys been?"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next