It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 War of the Powers 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I had run back in a huge circle, losing the trail of the enemy. Leaning against a huge tree, I jumped at hearing the boy with gills from earlier yell, just a few meteres away. Gulping, shaking, I whisper to the animals, who lean in close, warding off my smell. I laid there, waiting until he would leave.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Just saying two things Kawaii....1)I join TWF, if you think of what that stands for..2) We are getting a bit far all by ourselves, so I'll wait for Nido and tessaj to come back...))

Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm not a tessaj. ;) And I have been reading this thread, just that I haven't posted because you're all confusing me. XD I seem to have disappeared from the scene too... For purposes of not being confused I shall assume that up til now I was trapped in the cage with Gill.))

Alex reappeared outside and quickly surveyed the chaotic scene. Gill was chasing Kaiya into the forest, and...

BZZZT! She was suddenly blasted from behind. She whipped around and saw a Power hovering there, gun pointed at her, a leering smile on his face. Alex, irritated, put a force field around him. He blasted away with his gun in a vain attempt to get out. Alex went closer to him and asked, "Who are you?"

((Please someone come over so we can deal with this guy together. Next person make up what he says, I'm out of ideas.))

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((If you want, you can edit what you said. To melt the wall Kiaya was making, I expect that Sam was closer. So yea...I would guess you were in the cage. Also, by my post, it would say that I was the one farther away, since I was "breaking free of the ice around my feet". Sorry if I sound confusing or not.))

In the distance, Gill heard several loud sounds. That is in the direction of the cave! Thought Gill. He turned around and ran as fast as he could towards the lake. I bet it was that girl from before. How did she get past me so well?!

((If Nidoman comes back, I'll see if I can make another character that is an enemy...And play as him/her....))

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Actually, Sam was the one that was far away, and you two were the ones close to me....I'll wait for nidoman to post.))

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Now you say that after I posted...Until you learn my name, refer me as "fish-looking boy" or something so I won't get confused again XP))

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Got it, gill-boy. Err...I change my mind...I'll add a litle bit, I guess....))

I looked around and saw the gillboy run to the makeshift cave I had, well, made. I sighed, but looked alarmed as I saw the guy with the gun back up. He went back down, and I slid down the tree. I closed my eyes, and asked the animals around me to alert me if anything or anyone came up.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Powers: The Power to Control Water.

Appearance: Image

Personality: Yukiri, is mostly shy of the time, but she also powerful. Yukiri may seem weak, but she has powerful water power.

Other: She has been also Practicing on Air.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Reverb had decided that he was going to stay outside the cave, and be a lookout. Figuratively at least. Pretty soon his ears picked up something splashing about in the water, and coming out. He started clicking, and picked up a couple of bodies in the vicinity. "Who's there?" he called out, not recognizing the body shapes he was clicking.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Not really going to post anything because I'm temporarily out of ideas, but Buneary, I swear we have too many water-controllers! D:))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Gill got to the cave, he saw two more strangers. One with the girl from the cage, and another in the trees in the distance. He heard the one in the distance talk. He ignored him, knowing he might follow. He swam over to where the now free girl was, and just stood there. The girl trapped the other person in a ball of....something....

"What are you doing?" Gill asked her.

((I think so too....Tessa can make things with mind fields or whatever, and I can control water too...I'm stopping here until Nidoman comes back....))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( Sorry, but your profile is too much like KA's, so I can't approve you))

Sam made it out of the cave and walked over to a girl who had put a forcefield around Thorn.
" Okay if you guys want everything explained please come here." he shouted.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I listened, and then heard the boy from before offer to explain things. I then walked out of the forest, and walked up to him, eyes on the ground/water/ice.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I would be very glad if you did." Gill said. All of this happening in one day was making his head hurt. He stood near where the the stranger in the ball was at, staring at him strangely as the other boy talked.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Reverb clicked his way to Sam and waited for is briefing.

(Sorry it's soo short, I got to go...)

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched more people near me, and shivered. Too many at once...
I backed up a bit, but continued to look at the normal looking boy.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Finally, after all that chaos. Alex drifted down towards the small crowd below, bringing the force field containing the Power with her.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched everyone carefully, not smiling, and back up a bit more. I looked at the boy again. "Weren't you going to say something?"

Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Yes, I was getting to that." ( by the way this explanation might seem different from the original post, I changed some names and such) Sam explained to the group how people with "power" had been popping up all over the world for the past few years. Some people are prejudice against them and others want to live in harmony with them. But now an evil group of powers called the Forcers have been trying to find ways of exterminating or enslaving the regular humans. Now a group set out to help the humans and stop the Forcers has come about. They had begun to be called the Saviors. He also explained how his family was a major part of the Saviors. He also told them of howthe man named Thorn was working with the Forcers, he went to newly discovered Powers ( Powers is a general term refering to all that have the "powers") and get them to join the Forcers or kill them. He stopped talkig and waited for reactions from these people.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped away and looked at the ground sadly.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Waaait... That doesn't seem right. Ohwell.))

Gesturing to the captured Forcer in her force bubble, Alex asked, "So what do we do with this guy?"

((By the way, the bubble's soundproof so he only saw us talking, but not heard us.))

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked up at him angrily, and stepped up to him, pointing my finger at him. "Well, first we need to ask him what we did with my parent...and second..." I tilted my head. I was really angry, but still ruled out anything too....harsh. I sighed. "Tie him up. I'll have the forest animals look after him." I stuck my tongue at him, and walked away from him to my original spot, arms crossed.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gill finally got what this was all about. "So, these "Forcers" or whatever are hurting humans, and these "Saviors" are trying to help the humans? And they are all called Powers? So you are technically saying that I'm a Power too?" He ignored what everyone else said.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at gillboy dryly. "Well, gillboy, you do have powers, don't you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I dunno who it was, but someone, or something was making me oddly calm. It was very eerie to me, for it even scared me a little.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Yes, You probably could be considered a power, some have their appearances changed like yours, and now that I've told you all this you need to pick a side." Sam said as he looked at the powers around him.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next