It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pokémon For Real! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, I have a bit of a problem myself. I seem to have turned into a Magmar....kind of like my character on the game!" Lucas said, after hearing Rinae's loud voice come from the speakers. "I don't know if I want to go outside, though....If someone sees a real pokémon, they might freak out, y'know? Not like I have already." He said, looking at the scorch marks on the carpet and the burnt hole in the wall.

((You posted before me, so I edited it into the post on the top of the page.... :wink: ))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I looked at myself, and sighed.
"Er.......well.....uh......I-.....you'll have to see. Sneak into my backyard. I can't open doors, so I'm pretty much stuck inside..." I said, and heard a key in my door. My face paled, (if possible!!), and I hid under the couch. "Someone is at my door, with a key!! I dunno who it can be!"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Just stay out sight until they leave, and I'll come to window in....there is a window in that room, right?" Lucas said, embarrassed. He has only been to Rinae's house a few times, and can't remember much...

"I remember you having a window in your room. You can get there, right? I'll use a move of mine to get you out from there. You wouldn't mind if there was a little 'hole' though, would you?" He told her.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
"My room is on the second floor, and faces the street. Just go through the back door, please." I said, and the door opened. I closed my eyes, but then peaked from my hiding place. Al I saw was some guy's shoes. He looked around, and left. I heard a car from outside start and leave. "Well, that was a lot. He's gone, you can come now."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ok. I can't talk from here on." Lucas said, leaving his room...He snuck out his back door to the back door of Rinae's house. Lighting his fist on fire, he hit the door easy enough to not set it on fire, but to knock it open.

He snuck inside, and remembering finally the way around Rinae's house. He went in the direction of where the computer room was, and grabbed the door knob. Forgetting he was a walking flame, he held onto it too long, making it melt.

"Hey, Rinae. Can you hear me? I need ya to step back a bit. I might have to knock the door off. I'll count to 10....1...2...3..." Counting out loud.

((Man, this was funner than I thought it would be :lol: We'll need to get buneary and blaziken to meet us though...))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Kathy yawned as she rolled out of bed. Staring sleepily around her room, she found her alarm clock lying on the ground. It took a moment, then she realized what time it was.

"AHHH! 9:20 already! I'm going to miss the tournament!" she screamed frantically, digging through her backpack for he laptop. Breathing a sigh of relief, Kathy started loading her program.

"I'd better call Rinae and make sure she gets up," she thought. She rumaged around her bag again for her cell phone, glancing at the computer screen to see how much longer the load was taking. 75% done.

About now, Kathy noticed something funny. Her skin was turning from its usual tan to a light pink. It happened so slowly, though, that Kat assumed it was a trick of the light.

88% done. Now she could tell something was seriously wrong. Her insides were feeling weird, npt to mention a massive headache, and whem Kathy put her hand on her head, it felt squishy and oozy. Kathy screamed and raced into her bathroom, despiratly trying to call Rinae, and managed to hit the Call button when she heard the telltale beep showing that the loading process was complete. Staring in horror at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, Kathy sensed the room growing. She climbed onto the counter, and stared more.

It was as though every bone in her body was dissappearing, causing her to melt. The pink has no longer flesh-colored, but a bright, cartoonish Hot Pink.

"Oh God" Kat gasped. "I - I'm turning into a - a Di - Di - Ditto!"

((k, one of you post, then I'll figure out a way to get to Rinae's. I assume we're gonna meet there))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stayed underneath the couch, and my cell phone rang. I pushed one claw onto the call button, and connected. "Kathy? Kathy? Whatever you do, stay away from the computer!! Can you hear me? DO NOT TURN ON THE COMPUTER!!!! Kat?" I said, and ten the door burst open. "Meet me at my house, okay?" I finished the call, and hung up. The room was dark, since it had no windows, except for the light that was Lucas's fire. I walked out, although all he would see were my circles of blue light, and necklace that was a gift from my dad.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Human gender: female

History: She is a very shy girl, and quite, along with being petite (in many ways). Her only friends are in the MMORPG, especially sense she is different when no one can see her. She picked a Houndoom since it is taller then her IRL (Houndoom is 4 foot 7 inches on average), and her big brother always called her Short Stuff, until he left home for good (he had got in fight with their mom who isn't really ever home because she works two jobs). Her mom works two jobs, and she doesn't know who her dad is. When her brother left home when she was 7 and he was 18, the kids started picking on her, so she became shy & withdrawn. Two years ago, she found the site, and choose Houndoom.

Pokémon: Houndoom

Pokémon Name: Tomoe

Description: She looks like a normal Houndoom, though her eyes are a soft gold color with a hint of red like her eyes IRL. Her curled horns also are nicer, softer color with her coat.

Years been playing: 2 years

Movesets:
Thunder Fang
Flamethrower
Solar Beam
Crunch

Extra Detail: She has gold eyes that have a hint of red, black hair that reaches her waist while in a braid that goes over her left shoulder, and has really pale skin. She usually wears worn tennis shoes, pants, a long-sleeved cotton shirt, and a pale green coat that usually has the collar turned up & it reaches her knees in length. She has no noticable curves, and this just makes her even more shy. She is a very good artist, though she doesn't like the Tailbrush pokemon.

(Can I still join? I will switch out any attacks you say I have to or change my Pokemon to a Houndour if I can't be a Houndoom.)

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Kathy listened as Rinae's voice shouted though the phone. "Little late for that," she thought. Then Kat realized - Rinae must have been turned into a pokemon as well! She had to get over to her house quickly.

But how? Kathy lived a couple of miles away from Rinae, and being a ditto, it was very hard to move around. She thought for a moment. Dittos were able to use Transform, she knew from her many battles using a Ditto. They always turned into the same species as their opponent. But what happened when theytransfomed out of battle? Kat had never bothered to check.

It was her only hope. Kathy squeezed her eyes shut and consintrated, though on what, she didn't know. Almost immediatly, she glowed a bright white, faded, and realized she had transformed into a Spearow.

Flushed with sucess, Kathy hopped out of the window and took flight. It was wonderful, being able to fly.

But then, Kat noticed something else. She had begun to glow again, and became a Baltoy. Panicking due to this, she barely avoided hitting the ground by using a burst of psychic power to float in midair.

Floating along lower now, Kat sped toward Rinae's again, but was stopped, and glowed again, this time becoming a Spoink. By the time she reached Rinae's, she had become a Raticate, Seviper, Staravia, Octillery, and Hoothoot.

Kathy slipped inside the house, and flew up to the computer room. Pecking lightly on the door to announce her arrival, she opened the door to a strange sight of a Magmar and Umbreon.

"Costume party, eh?" said Kathy dryly. She ignored the flash of light and the fact she had turned into a Bronzor

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stared at her, frozen, and then sighed. "Tell me that it is you, Cat." I said, and then heard keys in the door again. "Hide!" I said, and dove beneath the couch.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Kat gasped and dove under the couch right as footsteps entered the hall. She saw herself glow at the same time. Kathy reverted back to being a Ditto at last. Luckily, the light hadnt been noticed by the intruder.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:53 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((actually, I was talking to K-A, not you when I said "Little late?" Sorry for the confusion))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Kat, a Ditto like her character in the game, 'ran' in and met up with Lucas and Rinae, he heard a door open. They don't stay out long. He thought. Too big to hide in under the bed, he hid in the near-by closet, trying not to hold onto the door too long....Hopefully he wouldn't burn the house down....

((rosesong, you are accepted ^^))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:40 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Human gender:Male
History: An orphan. He managed to go day-by-day in a depressing orphanage till the owner died. Then the orphans hatched a plot, to escape before they were placed out of home. He grabbed his laptop, Books and clothes and ran, using the outdoor outlets on people's homes. His oly friends were those on the game, and he always used Treecko, earning him the nick of Treeckomaster. (( :lol: )) No one knows him in real life.
Pokémon:Treecko
Pokémon Name: Leaf
Description: His tail is a peculiar yellow.
Years been playing: 3 min.-1 year
Movesets:
Pursuit
Giga Drain
U-Turn (TM)
Agility.
Extra Detail:~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:18 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Thanks, and sorry for jumping a little ahead of myself. Thank you for accepting me.))

Alicia was eating a rice ball for breakfast, and booting up her computer. She was going to enter as Tomoe, and she quickly swallowed the last of her rice ball, looking at the screen. She then cried out in pain as she gripped her head and bending over in half. She passed out on the floor, slowly becoming a Houndoom.

When Alicia woke up 30 minutes later she got up and the first thing she noticed was she was taller. "I've become a Houndoom," she stated softly outloud, her voice a oddly nice sounding.

"I'm Tomoe!" she exclaimed when she looked in her mirror.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Toboe. :) Sorry, I had to say it. :wink:))

Seeing as it was still dark in the computer room, I slowly walked out. I looked up at the man in the other room, and gasped. It was my mom's boyfriend!! Shouldn't he be on the trip? I accidentally pushed something into the door, and the man swerved around, running out the door. I sighed. |Lucas, Kat, come back out."

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"I need to get out of here!" Alicia exclaimed, running around in small circles.

"Okay, calm down. First, you need to get out of here. Second, you need to stay out of sight. Third, see if anyone else has turned into their Pokemon! Uh...let's see. There was Luna. I got along with her! But...I don't know her in real life!" she stated outloud, and tensed hearing the door open.

"Alicia dear? Are you up?" her mother called, and Alicia looked at her window.

With a sigh, she started to work on opening up the window, nawing at the window. She eventually got it open enough, getting frantic as her mother's footsteps got closer. She leaped out and hid in the bushes. "Alicia? Oh, you and your going out windows!" she heard her mother exclaim and Alicia let out a sigh of releif.

(You can have Rinae call her Toboe, she won't mind, and neither will I. She lives in the same place they do)

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lucas tried to start walking, but felt his feet a little stuck. He looked down at his feet. they were stuck through the floor. He just sighed and pulled them out. He got out of the closet.

Now that the trouble was over, he started thinking of what might be happening to the other kids in the neighborhood. "Hey, there are several kids in on this block that play this game, right? We need to call them and tell them that they shouldn't play!" Lucas said with fear. He knew that something must have happened to the game, but what? He had to find out.

"What should we do to tell them? I only know your numbers, as well as as Tom's, but not by heart."

((That means that you are accepted, Treeckomaster, but Treecko doesn't learn U-Turn...I check the Psydex..))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:45 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Treecko can't learn U-Turn by TM....all moves go by Pearl or Diamond...Sorry :cry: ))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:04 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Alicia was moving slowly, trying to get a move on. 'Others had to get transformed,' she thought, moving cautiously.

She then came to the fence, and she turned around. She went awhile back, ran, and then jumped over the fence hiding in the shadows. 'Hopefully they will have thought that I was a cat,' she thought, moving along the fence line.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:18 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom looked on his screen. His old computer downloading the program. But he noticed his finger, couldn't lift offf the enter button. Then he noticed he was smaller.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((A cat? At Houndoom's size? :lol: Thanks for another good laugh...I was gonna add more to the story, but I have to go now...see ya later today or something....))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:28 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((She's allowed to have illogical thinking!))

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next