It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pokémon For Real! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: Pokémon For Real!
Roleplay Genre: Pokémon RP

Setting: United States mainly

Plot: Pokémon, a popular game, is now an online MMORPG! Fans all over the world now played as a Pokémon of their liking, from Abra to Zubat! (Excluding Legendary..) For 3 years this game went on, perfectly fine, updates every day.

One day, though, some hacker tried to...well...hack the game! This game was almost impossible to hack, as many have tried. This hacker somehow got through. As he was searching through the codes, he accidently messed up the game! Now, for anyone who played and started up the game, they turned into the pokémon they chose! Even worse, pokémon started showing up out of no where and attacking people! With so many fans out there, who can help them?

Additional Rules:
~No Legendaries.
~One Tm move only.
~Hm moves do not exist anymore. Pokémon learn them naturally.
~Everyone in this story lives near each other. Randomly selected, this place will be in Georgia. (May change if anyone wants it to be somewhere else...)
~All forum rules apply.

Profiles: Supposing that when you played, you were the same gender as your pokémon, so you use this format:
Code:
[b]Human name:[/b]
[b]Human gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Pokémon:[/b]
[b]Pokémon Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (Each character must have something unique to them.)
[b]Years been playing:[/b] (Most can only be 2 years max, unless good detail into everything
[b]Movesets:[/b] (Remember, normal moves only!)
[b]Extra Detail:[/b]

Here is mine:

Human name: Lucas Sawyer
Human gender: Male
History: Lucas is sort of a stand up of a boy. He likes to lead in groups when playing the game. He was one of the testers for the Pokémon MMORPG. He was always a fan of the sincere fire types.
Pokémon: Magmar
Pokémon Name: Fein
Description: The flares on his head are rather large; His tail is small; darker yellow than normal Magmar
Years been playing: 3+
Movesets:
Flamethrower
Faint Attack
Smog
Fire Punch
Extra Detail: ~

NOTE: Appearance is not needed for humans since your character won't be human for long. You may add in the human discription if you want.

Rule Change! Please check!

Last edited by Tragar on Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Human gender: Female
History: She was a normal girl, who's dad is dead, and mom has a boyfriend, which the two go on business trips for weeks at a time. She followed the leaders of the game with loyalty, and was mainly a defense type. However, she is extremely smart, and is a strategist. She is also low on self-confidence. She is shy to new people, but makes sure to take hits for teammates. She is very outgoing with friends, and if she ever curses, it would be crap, shi*, or Da**it. She bonds quickly with friends. She doesn't know her own strength, and has lots of moments that Lucas finds amusing. VERY amusing.
Pokémon: Umbreon
Pokémon Name: Lunar
Description: Lunar, or Luna, has blue circles instead of yellow. Also, she has a blue pendant as a necklace.
Movesets:
Moonlight
Protect
*Unknown*
Last Resort
Extra Detail: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... sprite.jpg
My slightly altered human form.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I only ask that you change two of your tm moves. I have decided to only allow 1 TM move, and all other must be either from leveling up or HMs....

Sorry Kawaii. :cry: For now, it's half-accepted...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
No big deal. I'll put it as unknown until I get an idea of what to put. :)
Are we waiting for more, or let them come when the story starts? That is what I did. Simple suggestions, that is all.....

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

History: Grace is a girl who likes to Breed. she loves taking care a animals, but when she's ready, she is a fine battler( in the game). she helps out as much as she can, and is quite shy to things that can talk.
Pokémon: Corsola
Pokémon Name: Sola
Description: Sola looks exactly like a normal Corsola, only her body color is a little brighter, then a normal Corsola
Movesets:
Bubble Beam
Aqua Ring
Power Gem
Psychic
Extra Detail: ~

Apearence:

Last edited by buneary on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I guess we can start and let people join as it goes along...

You are accepted buneary. :D

-------
-------

Lucas yawned. He was blinded by the light coming through the shades on his window. Ugh. I hate mornings, He thought. He left and got some food from the kitchen. As he reached for the cereal on the top shelf, he saw a sticky note on the fridge. We went to work early today. See ya at 5! Love, Mom & Dad. Read the note.

Lucas just shook his head. He got a bowl and poured the cereal in it. He then opened the fridge and got some milk. I wish my parents were not always at work. He thought, frowning. He poured the milk in the bowl, got a spoon, and went back to his room.

As he turned the switch on for his computer, he decided to call Rinae to see if she was awake already. He picked up his phone and called her.

Last edited by Tragar on Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A ringing sound broke the silence of my mom's house in the morning, and I groaned. I hit the Snooze button on my alarm clock, but nothing happened. I hit it a few more times, and groaned very loudly, slamming a fist into my clock, and it broke. Cursing, I sat up in bed, my hair a mess. I looked sleepily to my left, where my phone was. I grumpily picked it up, and answered angrily. "Who the heck is calling me at..." I looked at my watch, and at the caller ID. "Holy Crap!!! Why didn't you call and wake me up earlier, Lucas!?!" I half shouted, falling off of my bed, and then getting my pants n with the phone on my shoulder. This happened often, as Lucas normally would call to wake me up in the morning for school. Pulling my socks up, I looked at the calendar on the door, and stubbed the toe on the foot I was hopping on. I cursed loudly. "Da**it! Lucas, it is a Saturday, in summer break!!!I take back what I said, why'd you wake me up!!?" This too, was common. As an old friend, Lucas was probably used to this. I could my mom downstairs with her boyfriend, and I opened the door, heading downstairs on my other foot, putting a sock and shoe on the other one. My mom and her boyfriend laughed and greeted me on my way through the kitchen, as I headed to the computer room. They were leaving for a business trip, which would last a few days. However, I was used to this. As I walked along, I heard the door slam, and starting muttering every time I hopped on my sore toe, "Ow, ow, ow." I did it quietly, so that only Lucas could hear me.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( :lol: I loved that so much...thanks for the quick laugh..))

Moving his ear away from the phone as he heard Rinae yelled her usual way, Lucas waited until it was silent. "You forget a lot, don't you? Do you remember what today is? It's July 3rd! They were giving away their holiday items again this year! We entered the tournament, too!" He said, rolling his eyes. "Get your computer started and get ready!" His slow computer finally finished loading, and he started up the game. The screen started to download the newest July patch for the holiday event.

"Hurt your toe again, Rinae?" He asked.

Last edited by Tragar on Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Grace was up cleaning her room, " Im tired " she Yawned and looked at her watch " i guess i better go out." Grace walked down stairs seing her mom making pancakes. Grace sat down at the table, and looked down at the plate where the pancake sat. she grabbed some syrup, then poured alot on the pancake. she then took her fork, and started eating.
she finished and looked at her mother " Thanks" she wlaked up and gave her mother a kiss. and ran out the door with her backpack on her back. she started walking tarwards a farm ahead.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, finally ready, and started up my laptop. I brought up the beginning, and started entering in codes. I was, in my mom's mind, the ultimate at codes and such on the computer, and could figure anything on a computer out. I knew how they worked, and I had skipped a grade for it.

"Yeah, come on, how could I forget? Lucus, you don't give me enough credit." I blew a strand of my hair out of my eyes, and put on my headphones. "I'm ready, how about you?" I asked, and leaned back in my chair, while my laptop loaded. I then groaned and slapped my forehead. "Shoot! I forgot about breakfast!!"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"It's almost done. Darn slow computer. I should get a job soon. I'm gonna call the others as soon as I finish eating." Lucas replied. He hit his computer, which was only 38% done with the download, and went on eating his cereal.

((Also, since we are fluent in human language, when we change into pokémon, we will still talk like humans, mmk?))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran to the kitchen, and got a poptart. I then held it in my mouth, and went back to the computer. "Mine's done. I'll wait for your mark to start it." I glanced at my head gear, and suddenly had a bad feeling about something. "Lucas?" I asked.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Grace stopped and gazed at the farm for a moment, she then begain walking inside it seeing all kinds of baby animals roam it. " Hey guys" she said with a smile. all the animals stopped what they were doing and greeted her. she walked up to an old man " Well hello" The old man looked at her " Hey Grace. what you doing here today" the old man said. " Well i work here every day dont i" " Well ya but today's your day off. oh i forgot to pay you, here ya go" the old man grabbed some coins from his pocket and put it in Grace's hands " Oh no need for money" she smiled " and i day off...i dont know i dont really know what to do" she looked down. " go explore, or find some friends" Grace looked up " hmm.." the old man scooted her out of the barn. " Out ya go, " Grace looked at him then smiled " well, ok"

Grace went back to her house, then saw that her mother's car was gone " wonder where she went.." Grace stood there for a second thinking, then got on her bike.

Last edited by buneary on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I think that you have to access the computer, and get on the game to have the event in the rp work. You know, like in Hack.//Sign...ect.))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We haven't actually changed yet, and you must look at a computer screen of your game character to change them. I'd be happy if you edited that, buneary. The first post was ok, but that one doesn't really go by the...way...the story is going to go. The pokémon are not in this world yet, in short. Sorry :cry: ))

"Yea?" Lucas said as the computer was 89% done. "What is it?" He asked. He then could tell what she meant. The game finally started, and he felt strange. "Um, I feel strange....ugh..." He said.

He dropped the phone. He looked at his feet, his legs, his arms. They were slowly turning...yellow...and red....What is going on?! He thought. He then felt his face changing. "Ahhhhh!!!!" He screamed. He fell down on the floor.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

she was just about to ride on her bike " hm, have't been on the computer for a while, maybe there's some games or somthing to do on there." she parked her bike, then walked back inside, she walked up stairs to her room and sat down on her bed, she sat up and got onto the computer chair. (( i guess ill meet you guys on the game...that is if its Multiplayer game..In the RP))
Edit: (( lol sorry i edited it :oops: ))

Last edited by buneary on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shrugged off the question, and saw my screen. My face paled, and I fainted, while my body started to change. I started to shrink, and my body turned a black color. Once it was done, I opened my eyes, dizzy. I walked a bit, and looked at myself. I stared at my reflection, shocked with an odd expression on my face. I then looked at my lags. "I could get used to this." I said, and walked by my phone. "Lucas?" I picked the phone up in my mouth, and ran to my room. Unfortunately, I couldn't open doors.

((Problem: Umbreon has high defense, which is good knowing that I am a defensive player. However, there aren't many defensive moves. Ideas, anyone? I ale=ready edited my first post though.))

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((It's no problem... :D And like in my rules, we live near each other, so maybe after me and Rinae wake up, we dash outside to meet each other, and you join us or something....))

Several minutes later, Lucas woke up. Ugh, what a bad dream. He thought. He noticed something, though. He wasn't in his bed, he felt shorter than usual, and he felt...cold....

He shivered. He saw the phone on the ground and reached down to get it. Before he did, though, he saw his hands. Red, with five claws. "Wha-what happened to me?!" He yelled, staring at the floor at his now two-clawed feet. He ran slowly over to the mirror. As he looked in it, he jumped.

"I-I'm a Magmar?!?!" He shouted again. In astonishment, he accidentally made a small burst of fire come out of his mouth. It went through the wall to his parents' bedroom. It only burnt part of the wall, luckily putting itself out. Still in shock, he ran over to the phone to see who was on there. He picked it up. It melted in his hand.

"Darn Magmars and their super-heated bodies!" He said. He turned around to head outside, noticing the scorched carpet as he left his room. He then thought about the microphone. He walked over to it, and quickly turned it on with the button.

"Rinae? You there?" He said. His voice sounded so much deeper.

(( You got Detect..change to Protect...and maybe you can add a stat decrease move, like Sand-Attack or Screech...))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Human name: Katherine, though prefers Kathy or Kat
History: Kathy is skilled in being able to adjust in any situation. She is excellent in turning her opponent's advantages againt them. Having been around since the early days of the MMORPG, she knows many of the vetrans personally, as well as their pokemon, battling styles, and how to best exploit them to suit her mood.
Pokémon: Ditto
Pokémon Name: Ditty
Description: Umm... Its a Ditto, can't really get too different :/ Gooeyer?
Moveset: Transform
Extra Detail: ~~~

((Oh, btw, assuming I'm accepted, where should I 'drop in'?))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked into my open room, and looked out of the window. The phone made a buzzing noise. He must've disconnected...
I looked outside. "I can't reach you, Lucas....Are you okay? Do something, Da**it!!" I said crossly, and walked back out of my room, angry. I walked to the computer, and heard Lucas talk into the microphone on my ear. "Yeah...I'm fine....Just a bit shorter than usual...."(She was always small for her age...)
I sighed. There was a pause, and then I yelled, "Get you Da** butt over here! I'm a bit.....thumbless!" I shouted into the microphone on my ear.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((You are accepted. :lol: You can really say that you got up and called my phone, Rinae's phone, or just got up and started playing. I'll technically say that we are all on the same server, and we talk with headsets and stuff....that good enough info? :lol: ))

"Well, I have a bit of a problem myself. I seem to have turned into a Magmar....kind of like my character on the game!" Lucas said, after hearing Rinae's loud voice come from the speakers. "I don't know if I want to go outside, though....If someone sees a real pokémon, they might freak out, y'know? Not like I have already." He said, looking at the scorch marks on the carpet and the burnt hole in the wall. "What's wrong with you, anyways?"

Last edited by Tragar on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Wait...are we in the game, or in the real world?))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Like the setting says, we are in the real world...USA to be exact. This is happening to other people, and as the RP goes along, we well meet other people from other places. (We are from Georgia, or somewhere else if you want...) So yea...))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

She looked went to a search site, she pressed the first link, and it went to a site, she read about it and pressed Download, it took about 1 minute. she looked the screen of her computer,and picked Corsola as her pokemon, she then glanced at the computer again " what th-" she then fainted.

she woke up and stood on fore feet, not noticing she was a pokemon. she walked set her selfup, trying to get back on the seat, she npticed that she was a Pokemon " Oh My God! " she screamed and looked at herelf " I-im a-a Corsola" she then fainted again. ((lol))

When she woke up she saw that she was still a pokemon " Ma-maybe i should't of pressed that button.....What would my parents think of me...what about school.." she started walking down stairs. then she thought " people will think im a Monster!" she started to cry. she stopped and walked outside trying to hide herself from anything or anyone.

Last edited by buneary on Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at the mic on my ear. "LUCAS!!!!ANSWER ME, DA**IT!!!" I took a deep breath. I cussed my three words too much.....

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next