It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cyberpokemon invasion! (Still accepting! MMBN RP) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Name: Cyberpokemon Invasion!
Genre: Megaman and Pokemon
Setting: The Battle Network.
Plot: An evil scientist named Maximus Milly dicided that he need to rule the world, starting on the internet. He created a legendary machine called the "Digitali" that can teleport anything into the internet. He collected a group of pokemon and brainwashed them to obey him and used the machine to teleport the brainwashed pokemon into the Web! Megaman and Bass are aware of this threat and have teamed up to stop the invasion and override Maximus Milly's machine! They have recruited other navis and even a few viruses have joined them!
Rules:
No godmoding
You cannot be ShadeMan
No marry-suing
I expect very good grammar
No NaviChips, P.As, Darkchips or Gigachips.
Good spelling, but it doesn't have to be perfect
You cannot be a pokemon, you must be a MMBN character or virus
No rushing or runining the story.
You may only have a maximum of three battle chips if you are a navi, viruses may have none.
All profiles should be posted in this format:
Code:
Navi name:
Battle Chips:
History:
Appearance (picture if available):

And for a Virus profile:
Code:
Virus name:
History:
Appearance (once again, a picture if available):

Now, here is my profile:
Code:
Navi name: MegaMan
Battle Chips: Yo-Yo 3, Ratton 3 and Big Bomb.
History: MegaMan and Lan have gone through many adventures (as in the MMBN games) together, but after a recent Net disaster, he has been cut off from Lan. Many other navis have been trapped along with him.
Appearance (picture if available): [IMG]http://i13.tinypic.com/6crp9w6.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Treeckoluv on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
YAY!!! :D :D :D A megaman RP :D :D :D !!!

Navi name: metalman
Battle Chips: Dash Atck, Yo-Yo3, Geddon 2.
History: A long time navi of Tamako, battleing whoever he was told too with great happiness. He was ordered to help megaman and bass when Maximus started brainwashing pokemon and it looking for them over the net while Tamako tries to help the pokemon while helping him.
Appearance (picture if available): I couldn't find a picture but it is off megaman battle network three. With sawtooth blades on his shoulders, floating above the ground, red except for metal bands randomly adorning him.

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

You intrigue me. And we can use the uber-strong Darkness P.A. right? (Just kidding; that involves a Navi Chip and is waaay too overpowered.)

Navi Name: Bass (this is fair, right?? After all, I'm obsessed with him)
Battle chips: Life Aura (negates all attacks under 200 damage), Tank Cannon 3 (base power: 200), and Fire Burn 3 (base power: 150)
[These chips are what the MMBN6 uses, except for Life Aura. Earlier versions of him use that.]
History: Wandering throughout the net with a grudge upon all humanity, he thinks that Navis with operators are weak...with the exception of Megaman, who he has come to recognize as a worthy adversary. When push comes to shove, he has little choice but to team up with Megaman.
Appearance: Image
Or just look at my avvie.
- DNA

Edit: And are you going to replace restrictions on Megachips of any kind, and/or all P.As? Because there are much stronger P.As than Life Sword (Gater, Body Guard, and Master Cross/Style come to mind...)

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Your both accepted. I added a rule for No Giga, Navi or P.A. chips. By the way, Bass. Could you PM me a good chip combo for MegaMan, please?

Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:40 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Your both accepted. I added a rule for No Giga, Navi or P.A. chips. By the way, Bass. Could you PM me a good chip combo for MegaMan, please?

Done; hope you like my ideas. Oh dang, I forgot about Ratton 3. - DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

History: A newly discovered virus that deletes your chips base power, thus causing them to do unknown data. It's form is so simple that outsmarting it is 5th to impossible, or very, very hard.
Appearance (once again, a picture if available): What do you think electronic data looks like, just hang on a sec.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Virus name: D-3271
History: A newly discovered virus that deletes your chips base power, thus causing them to do unknown data. It's form is so simple that outsmarting it is 5th to impossible, or very, very hard.
Appearance (once again, a picture if available): What do you think electronic data looks like, just hang on a sec.

Ok, I highly doubt you know anything at all about MegaMan, and that isn't a real virus from the games so you're disaccepted.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:32 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Just to clarify what is and isn't accepted, I'm going to make a list of all the Gigachips, P.A.s, and viruses I know of. (I only play 2, 3, 5, and 6 of the BNs, but that's most of them - quite a lot. So here goes.)

*Is, or involves, a Navi Chip, so technically, a double no-no.

Gigachips:
Holy Dream, Folder Back, Balance, Delta Ray, Cross Divide, Phoenix, Death Phoenix, Navi Recycle, HubBatc, Colonel Force, Big Hook, Meteor Knuckle, Dark Sword, Dark Thunder, *Anything with Bass in the name, *Serenade, *anything with V5 in the name, Falzar, Gregar, Red Sun, Blue Moon

P.A.s:
Life Sword, *Gater, Zeta-anything, Giga Cannon, Time Bomb+, HyperRat, UltraBomb, Great YoYo, Pit Hockey, *Double Hero, *Darkness, Master Style, SunMoon, *Twin Leaders, Cactus Dance, Boxer, Flame Hook, Wide Burn, H-Burst, *Piledriver, *Bignoise, *Football, *CosmoPrison, Poison Pharaoh, *Crossover, *Big Heart, *Guts Shoot, Gel Rain, 500-Barrier, Heat Spread, Bubble Spread, *Dark Neo

Viruses:
Mettaur, Champy, Gunner, Old Stove, Bunny, Canodumb, CanGuard, Skarab, Draggin, Shadow/Nightmare, BombCorn, HoneyBomber, Cragger, Megalian/Heady, Ratty, Metrid/MetFire, Spikey, Shrimpy, Null, Yort, Beetle, Bugtank/Beetank, Dominerd, Scuttle, Big Brute, Bladia, Tin Hawk, Swordy, Snapper/NinJoe, Lark, Piranha, Starfish, Puffy, Fighter Plane, Haunted Candle, Dark Mech, Kettle, Killer Eye, Mushy, Jelly, Quaker, BomBoy, KillFlower, Popper...

And a bunch of others I haven't bothered to put down.
(x/x means same quality, different game with different names.)

So just read/glance over this to make sure you're 'in the green'.
(Seriously, D-3271? This makes it like some Missingno.-like being. Closest thing to that would be Shadow or Scuttle.

- DNA

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ah, I've just added a new rule. No Dark chips, and you can't be ShadeMan. Dna, since you haven't played MMBN4 you probably don't know who ShadeMan is. Also, we'll start when 1 more person signs up.[/u][/b]

Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shademan would PWN 8-) . Just for the record I played battle network 3,4,5,6.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Shademan would PWN 8-) . Just for the record I played battle network 3,4,5,6.
like omg u neva plyd megaman bteel networsd 2!11!1!!111!11!1!!!1!!!1

Anwyays, I finally pulled together an application! Oh, and are we allowed [/]to freely use the Navi chip of a certain Navi if we are the Navi? Like could Heatman freely use the Heatman chip without any restrictions?

Navi name: Heatman
Battle Chips: Fireburn3, FireHit3 and MagmaSeed
History: Heatman is the navi of Match, he fought Megaman early in MBBN2 and was a pwerful fight. Later on Mr. Match came to Lan's School in Cybercity and offered to train him with fire chips. Lan got to control Heatman and learned how to control fire. Heatman willingly let himself be operatted by Lan. After Heatman destroyed the Kettle viruses Megaman and Heatman went head-to-head in battle and Megaman became the winner. Later after Megaman absorbed Gregar/Falzar Heatman was left to find the Healwater and gave it to Megaman to weaken the Cybeast. gregar/Falzar rejected the water and overtook Megaman's body and transformed him into Beastout mode. "Megaman" quickly attacked Heatman but he managed to Jack Out in time before he could be finished off. Heatman was later called on to help Megaman escape after he went into Beastover mode in the Undernet after having Gregar/Falzar been powered up by a statue of it. (There's more but I haven't finished the game yet.)
Appearance: Image

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Ah, I've just added a new rule. No Dark chips, and you can't be ShadeMan. Dna, since you haven't played MMBN4 you probably don't know who ShadeMan is. Also, we'll start when 1 more person signs up.[/u][/b]

Of Course I know who Shademan is. ftr, he's in BN5 also, and I've seen him in BN4 Youtube videos. Plus, he's where I got the idea for an asthmatic vampire. *hint hint*

And also Bdude, I am not sure if that'd be fair (even though it'd be logical), as I could use the Bass chip over again, that does 600+ damage in one shot.

- DNA

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Treeckoluv wrote:

Of Course I know who Shademan is. ftr, he's in BN5 also, and I've seen him in BN4 Youtube videos. Plus, he's where I got the idea for an asthmatic vampire. *hint hint*

And also Bdude, I am not sure if that'd be fair (even though it'd be logical), as I could use the Bass chip over again, that does 600+ damage in one shot.

- DNA

Well, I haven't played MMBN5. I thought ShadeMan was deleted after MegaMan was forced to use the Darksword. I didn't know he made an appearance in 5.
Bdude, your accepted, but I don't think I'm going to allow it. Especially since SorcererDNA is Bass.
OT: I finally beat WindMan in Battle network 4 :)

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Can I play? No one's a virus yet. I think I'll be one.
By the way, I'm a huge Megaman fan, I played every battlenetwork except 2.
Virus name: Sora (a Fishy 2)
History: Sora has long disagreed with the traditional virus way, and he enjoys helping Navis. Sora heard about the pokemon takeover, and really wanted to help.
Appearance: Don't have a picture, but megaman fans should know the fish (the green fish looking thing on the dash attack chip). Fishy 2s are similar, except they're red and they are fire element. They give you the burner chip.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Can I play? No one's a virus yet. I think I'll be one.
By the way, I'm a huge Megaman fan, I played every battlenetwork except 2.
Virus name: Sora (a Fishy 2)
History: Sora has long disagreed with the traditional virus way, and he enjoys helping Navis. Sora heard about the pokemon takeover, and really wanted to help.
Appearance: Don't have a picture, but megaman fans should know the fish (the green fish looking thing on the dash attack chip). Fishy 2s are similar, except they're red and they are fire element. They give you the burner chip.

Your accepted, but you can't name your virus, you have to be what they're called. By the way, since I'm headed to USA, I'm putting this RP on hold until I get back. SorcererDNA will be in charge of accepting or disaccepting players application until I get back, if he accepts.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:57 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Your accepted, but you can't name your virus, you have to be what they're called. By the way, since I'm headed to USA, I'm putting this RP on hold until I get back. SorcererDNA will be in charge of accepting or disaccepting players application until I get back, if he accepts.

Alright I accept. And read my sig! Stop calling me Sorcerer!
- DNA

Also to note, I am familiar with most viruses and Navis in MMBN games, so there probably will not be any confusion to what things are. (And since I have BN3, I know what a Fishy is.)

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well, looks like it's time to start the rp! From now on, if you wish to talk about anything that isn't in the roleplay, please use (( and )).By the way, I have a new chip set for megaman, so I'm not using any on this post.))
MegaMan was walking down the busy roads of the twon area. Ever since the catastrophy, MegaMan had been trapped on the net. It had been three days since he was trapped. As he walked, he noticed many other navis running around.
I'm probably not the only one trapped here. thought MegaMan. Sudenly, a regular Navi came running towards MegaMan.
"Help! Help! Help us!" screemed the Navi.
"Ok ok, what's the problem?" asked MegaMan. The Navi, still shocked, calmed down a little bit.
"There's some unidentified viruses trying to break down the gate to the undernet!" shouted the Navi.
"What?! I thought the officials created an inpenetrible firewall?!" said MegaMan.
"The wall only works on viruses! They're not Navis. But what could they be?!" exclaimed the Navi. MegaMan quickly dashed past the navi and over to the firewall. He saw three strange creatures. One was orange with a flaming tail. Another was blue and resembled a turtle. The last one was a strange creature with a bulb on it's back.
These are defintly no viruses I've heard of before! thought MegaMan. The creatures noticed MegaMan and turned their attention.
"Uh-oh, looks like this is going to turn into a fight. How am I suposed to beat something that was never heard of before?" said MegaMan. There was only one way tp find out.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Metalman was beating up some metturs in the town area when he heard a commotion coming from the gat to the undernet. He was bored so he finished deleting the viruses, helped the old normal navi to her feet. And ran off towards the commotion. He was hoping that there would be some action when he saw megaman staring at the same thing. "Megaman! What's going on?!?" he was kinda apprehensive of the strange creatures trying to break down the gate. H had never seen viruses of their like before.

((by the way, what version is this set in?))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Heatman! Jack out!" Mr. Match was yelling into his PET.
"No use, somethings blocking me! I'll go find out what i... bzz! Bzz!" Heatman's image became blury and faded out.
"Heatman? HEATMAN?!" No response came.
"Oh dear, what just happened?" Meanwhile, things weren't exactly working out for Heatman either He was surrounded by Starfish-like creatures. A cry broke out from them all.
"Staryu! Staryu!" Thhey released a jet of wate at heatman that sent him flying over a ledge and he bumped into Megaman.
"What the heck were those?! Next time I see them I'm gonna burn them to a crisp!"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Well, I think the setting should be a combanation of 2 and 4 or 4 and 6 net layouts, but both take place after MMBN6. Please tell me which one you'd rather have it set in.))
"MetalMan! Apparently these creatures are trying to get into the undern-ow!" said MegaMan, knocked over after HeatMan bumped into him. He slowly picked himself up.
"Squirtle! Squirtle!" cried the turtle, staring at HeatMan.
"Bulba, bulba-saur!" said the green pokemon, staring at MegaMan.
"Char! Char!" said the flaming lizard.
"Looks like we only have one choice." said MegaMan.
"Battle routine set! Execute!" shouted MegaMan.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Looks like we only have one choice." said MegaMan.
"Battle routine set! Execute!" shouted MegaMan.

((Good god that was cheesy.))

((I remember the 6th layout the best, I really haven't played for a while since D/P came out.))

Metalman used his dash attack and slammed into the lizard one, that seemed the most dangerous to him. The lizerd got thrown back and Metalman was sure he had deleted him. But the creature just got back up and Metalman stared in amazment. The attack didn't seem to cause damge but instead made the creature more tired. He winced, he hoped the thing could be defeated.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((By the way, if you want to change chips, you may do so every page. However, you can only change one chip every page and your navi must find it.))
The plant creature launched vines at MegaMan without warning. The surprise attack knocked MegaMan off balance. When he got back up he saw the creature launch more vines at him. This time he dodged to the side and placed a big bomb on the vines. When they retracted, the bomb was caunt in it's mouth. The creature sudenly looked confused, holding the bomb in it's mouth.
"Gotta aim this right..." said MegaMan, aiming his buster at the creature. He fired and hit the bomb in it's mouth and the creature disappeared into a cloud of smoke. When it cleared, MegaMan saw it standing there, weakened.
"What? No way!" exclaimed MegaMan`

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:13 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Deep in the Undernet, Bass was sitting on his throne, motionless, looking regal as the King of the Undernet should, his Life Aura emitting a golden glow. (Yes, the king of the Undernet is Bass, because Serenade got ousted.)
He was looking through a screen that looked somewhat like a floating plasma-screen. It was viewing the regular net, and all the chaos it was embroiled in. He saw all the Navis panicking, trying to fight off these strange creatures he'd never seen before.

"Hmph. This doesn't involve me. They can destroy as much as they please. They are not within my realm."

He was right. They weren't even close to the Undernet, or where he lurked...
Yet. For eventually, they would come...

- DNA

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Time to try plan B." said MegaMan. He placed a Ratton 3 on the ground and lit it. It went charging towards the bulb creature. It sudenly grabbed the Ratton with the vines and threw it at the gate! The explosion was to powerful and destroyed it.
"The gate to the undernet has been breached! Evacuate! Evacuate!" said an intercom on the net.
"Uh-oh... guys! Keep them from getting in, and out, of the undernet!" shouted MegaMan.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Metal man puched the lizerd thing again with his metal fist, it seemed to be weakening but at a much slower rate then a normal virus. Suddenly he heard a boom, he looked to see the undernet gate was breached. "D@amn" he thought and jumped in front of the gate. Then he punched the ground, causing a bunch of holes to appear in front of the gate. ((geddon 2))

Last edited by dunsparce on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next