It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 pm



Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Generation IV Tier List - last update February 17th, 2011 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 am
Posts: 15
The Official Psypoke Competitive Battling Tier List
Ubers

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-D
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latios
Latias
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Salamence
Shaymin-S
Wobbuffet
Wynaut


OU overused

Aerodactyl
Azelf
Blissey
Breloom
Bronzong
Celebi
Cresselia
Dragonite
Dusknoir
Electivire
Empoleon
Flygon
Forretress
Gengar
Gliscor
Gyarados
Heatran
Hippowdon
Infernape
Jirachi
Jolteon
Kingdra
Lucario
Machamp
Magnezone
Mamoswine
Metagross
Ninjask
Roserade
Rotom-Appliance
Scizor
Shaymin-L
Skarmory
Smeargle
Snorlax
Starmie
Suicune
Swampert
Tentacruel
Togekiss
Tyranitar
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Weavile
Zapdos


BL

Abomasnow
Cresselia
Crobat
Froslass
Gallade
Heracross
Honchkrow
Porygon-Z
Raikou
Staraptor
Yanmega


UU underused

Absol
Aggron
Alakazam
Altaria
Ambipom
Arcanine
Azumarill
Blastoise
Blaziken
Chansey
Claydol
Clefable
Cloyster
Donphan
Drapion
Dugtrio
Exeggutor
Feraligatr
Hariyama
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Houndoom
Kabutops
Kangaskhan
Lanturn
Leafeon
Ludicolo
Mesprit
Milotic
Miltank
Mismagius
Moltres
Nidoking
Omastar
Primeape
Registeel
Rhyperior
Rotom-Standard
Sceptile
Scyther
Slowbro
Spiritomb
Steelix
Swellow
Tangrowth
Torterra
Toxicroak
Ursaring
Uxie
Venusaur
Weezing


NU neverused

Ampharos
Arbok
Ariados
Armaldo
Articuno
Banette
Bastiodon
Beautifly
Beedrill
Bellossom
Bibarel
Butterfree
Cacturne
Camerupt
Carnivine
Castform
Charizard
Chatot
Cherrim
Chimecho
Clamperl
Corsola
Cradily
Crawdaunt
Delcatty
Delibird
Dewgong
Ditto
Dodrio
Drifblim
Dunsparce
Dustox
Electrode
Entei
Espeon
Exploud
Farfetch'd
Fearow
Flareon
Floatzel
Furret
Gardevoir
Gastrodon
Girafarig
Glaceon
Glalie
Golduck
Golem
Gorebyss
Granbull
Grumpig
Hitmonchan
Huntail
Hypno
Illumise
Jumpluff
Jynx
Kecleon
Kingler
Kricketune
Lapras
Ledian
Lickilicky
Linoone
Lopunny
Lumineon
Lunatone
Luvdisc
Luxray
Magcargo
Magmortar
Magneton
Manectric
Mantine
Marowak
Masquerain
Mawile
Medicham
Meganium
Mightyena
Minun
Mothim
Mr. Mime
Muk
Nidoqueen
Ninetales
Noctowl
Octillery
Pachirisu
Parasect
Pelipper
Persian
Phione
Pidgeot
Pikachu
Pinsir
Plusle
Politoed
Poliwrath
Porygon2
Probopass
Purugly
Quagsire
Qwilfish
Raichu
Rampardos
Rapidash
Raticate
Regice
Regigigas
Regirock
Relicanth
Sableye
Sandslash
Seaking
Seviper
Sharpedo
Shedinja
Shiftry
Shuckle
Skuntank
Slaking
Slowking
Solrock
Spinda
Stantler
Sudowoodo
Sunflora
Swalot
Tauros
Torkoal
Trapinch
Tropius
Unown
Venomoth
Vespiquen
Victreebel
Vigoroth
Vileplume
Volbeat
Wailord
Walrein
Whiscash
Wigglytuff
Wormadam
Wormadam-G
Wormadam-S
Xatu
Zangoose


Mod Edit: Alphabetical tier list from Smogon as of April 12, 2009. List conveniently copied+provided by MasterChef. Also, MY COLORS NOW BUB :0
-EP


Oh no you didn't!!
-R_R


Oh yes I did :O!
-EP


5/12/09 Mod Edit: Edited in specifications for Latias being Uber with Soul Dew attached and OU without said item. Also, HAHA NEW EDIT I WIN EP.
-R_R


11/6/09 Edit: Suck it R_R!
-EP


1/6/10 Edit: Updated.
-EP


Last edited by EvilPenguin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Made this post look prettier. I still lolR_R



Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:45 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:27 pm
Posts: 97
Post 
I don't exactly see why Girafarig is considered a NU. He has decent(Not great) stats, and a pretty wide movepool, being the only pokemon who can learn Crunch, Psychic, and Shadow Ball until Snorlax learned Crunch in DP.

_________________
NEED: {shaymin}

My Shinies: {victreebel} {chikorita} {ralts} {bellossom} {slakoth} {shedinja} {meditite} {cacturne} {deoxys} {shinx} PM Me Anytime For Trades


Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:36 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:51 am
Posts: 105
Post 
your ruining the forum, there's no way you made up that list yourself


Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:34 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 am
Posts: 15
Post 
Wilesthegreat wrote:
your ruining the forum, there's no way you made up that list yourself

I obiously got some help from peopeXD.


Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:34 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 1:17 am
Posts: 563
Post 
seeing as you just joined, there is no way you had time to create every one of the guides you have posted. in order to get a stickeied guide it must be 100% your work and your words...


Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:47 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 am
Posts: 15
Post 
CLaSsicK wrote:
seeing as you just joined, there is no way you had time to create every one of the guides you have posted. in order to get a stickeied guide it must be 100% your work and your words...

i did it in my spare time on research a little before i joind if you can look at my history the first day i joined i wasn't on the site for 5 days i spent 2-3 days working on these posts.


Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:50 pm
Profile
THE POWER IS ON!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 1555
Location: Purple Ranger
Post 
I don't think Dewgong is still NU. Hydration is a great ability and people who would honestly use Phione before Dewgong in UU are foolish in my eyes. Phione might have ten higher base Attack/SA but a Hydrorester should have good defensive stats and Dewgong certainly has Phione beaten in that regard; he also gets STAB on Ice Beam, and honestly has a better movepool than Phione (which is sad, because Dewgong's is still rather shallow).

I see no reason why Froslass or Glaceon should be Borderline. Glaceon, in particular, is nothing but an inferior Vaporeon with a worse type, worse trait and worse movepool. Froslass is incredibly fragile and doesn't pack that much of a punch unless using Choice Specs, and BOTH get raped by Stealth Rock when they switch in.

Also, people who think Magneton is Borderline in DP make me laugh. The only reason Magneton was overused in Advanced was Magnet Pull - period, end of story. Magneton's sole role was to counter Skarmory, was who was incredibly common. Take away Magnet Pull/Skarmory and Magneton would be a pretty meh UU, just like it was in GSC.

Wynaut being a Borderline in DP is out of the question. Everything is hitting much harder now, there are new ways to get around Shadow Tag, and Wynaut's HP and Defenses will not stand up the way Wobbuffet's can.

There is absolutely no reason that Noctowl shouldn't be Neverused if Pidgeot is, because Pidgeot is better than Noctowl really. I have no idea why Luxray is in Borderline instead of UU, because his movepool sucks and his stats are pretty bad too (mediocre defenses, pisspoor speed and Attack stats supported by, respectively, Spark/Ice Fang/Fire Fang and Thunderbolt/Hidden Power). It is a mediocre UU at best, and that's only because of Choice Band.

If Manaphy goes to Ubers, then people can make just as strong a case for Tyranitar going there.

By the way, BL Pokemon are not always considered "underpowered for the OU metagame." Usage is a big factor in determining whether a Pokemon is OU (more common) or BL (less common, but can still be viable in OU); however, there are some cases like Entei where the Pokemon sucks it in OU but would rape UU, therefore landing them in "Borderline."


Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:59 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:51 am
Posts: 105
Post 
ship_in_a_bottle wrote:
CLaSsicK wrote:
seeing as you just joined, there is no way you had time to create every one of the guides you have posted. in order to get a stickeied guide it must be 100% your work and your words...

i did it in my spare time on research a little before i joind if you can look at my history the first day i joined i wasn't on the site for 5 days i spent 2-3 days working on these posts.


so your not an expert, thats why frost found so many problems


Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:42 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:19 pm
Posts: 693
Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!
Post 
Frost wrote:

If Manaphy goes to Ubers, then people can make just as strong a case for Tyranitar going there.

The only thing manaphy really has for it is being able to be a hydrorester and at the same time hit back with a STAB'd surf, preferably in the rain.
I personally dislike the idea of Tyranitar being an uber...

_________________
<center>Image

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go


Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 5:12 pm
Posts: 214
Location: Realgam Tower
Post 
thekiller0703 wrote:
Frost wrote:

If Manaphy goes to Ubers, then people can make just as strong a case for Tyranitar going there.

The only thing manaphy really has for it is being able to be a hydrorester and at the same time hit back with a STAB'd surf, preferably in the rain.
I personally dislike the idea of Tyranitar being an uber...
Yeah, that would mean I wouldn't be able to use him anymore. :(


Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:24 am
Profile
THE POWER IS ON!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 1555
Location: Purple Ranger
Post 
Smogon had a discussion about tiers and Manaphy's disputed Uberness actually had little to do with Hydration Rest. Manaphy has all base 100 stats, putting him at the edge of Ubers already, but its real trump card is Tail Glow due to his fairly good Special movepool. Add in Hydration, Heart Swap and a lack of weaknesses (unlike Celebi) to Manaphy's strengths and it was reasoned that Manaphy will not go down without taking out at least two Pokemon with it, and Pokemon that powerful (like Wobbuffet) are usually taken out of OU for fear of overcentralization.

Wilesthegreat wrote:
so your not an expert, thats why frost found so many problems

You guys really need to give the original poster a break. Even a bunch experts can debate endlessly regarding which tier a Pokemon should be placed in. This is because the tiers are partially based on usage, and Pokemon usage is a dynamic thing. Advanced had a perfect cyclical example: people whored Skarmory for being a great physical wall, then Magneton usage flared up to counter Skarmory, then Dugtrio popped up to counter Magneton, and finally Skarmory would be used more because Dugtrio scared away Magneton. Rather than offer points of view, you've all just been flaming him.



Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:57 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 am
Posts: 360
Location: Somewhere between Life and Afterlife
Post 
I don't get it. Why is Wobbuffet in the banned list? They all have the same abilities and movesets. Plus, with cruddy Def. and SpDef. it can easily be KOed.

It's not like you see the opponent send out Wooby and you start sweating bullets. Seriously.


Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:19 pm
Posts: 693
Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!
Post 
Wobbuffet+encore+counter/mirror coat+shadow tag=pwnage

_________________
<center>Image

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go


Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 163
Location: Kanto/Johto
Post 
MissingNo_Is_My_Friend wrote:
I don't get it. Why is Wobbuffet in the banned list? They all have the same abilities and movesets. Plus, with cruddy Def. and SpDef. it can easily be KOed.

It's not like you see the opponent send out Wooby and you start sweating bullets. Seriously.

Yeah but they're just preventing from 2 people sending out Wobbuffet sice it learns no real moves and have that Shadow Tag ability. I mean really.. imagine 2 Wobbys fighting each other funny.. but dumb. Kinda like Ash Vs Samurai with their 2 Metapods.

Ash "Metapod HARDEN!"
Samurai "Metapod Harden back!"
Ash "Metapod EXTREME HARDNESS!!"

_________________
Name: Angel
Friend Code: 2191 5130 1755

{dragonite}{tyranitar}{garchomp}{porygon-z}{kingdra}{dusknoir}

Call Me God Cuz My G is O.D.
Image


Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:28 am
Profile
THE POWER IS ON!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 1555
Location: Purple Ranger
Post 
Shadow Tag breaks Wobbuffet beyond any sort of repair; it essentially ensures that Wobbuffet has no counters because nothing can actually switch IN to him. Other than a Ghost with a Physical move or a Dark with a Special move, Wobbuffet beats anything in the game one-on-one, especially if you have good prediction (but Encore can throw prediction out the window entirely anyway). It doesn't matter that his Defenses are so blah when he has massive HP to back it up; add in Wish support and Wobbuffet will take multiple beatings and destroy many opposing Pokemon.

Also, DP has fixed it so that Shadow Tag Pokemon can switch out when against other Shadow Tag Pokemon. And guess what? Most tier lists are still banning Wobbuffet by putting him in Ubers.


Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:41 am
Profile
Fails at life
Fails at life

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 163
Location: Kanto/Johto
Post 
Oh they broke it? Nice, didn't know. Never really had a Wobbuffet Vs Wobbuffet battle.

_________________
Name: Angel
Friend Code: 2191 5130 1755

{dragonite}{tyranitar}{garchomp}{porygon-z}{kingdra}{dusknoir}

Call Me God Cuz My G is O.D.
Image


Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:25 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 am
Posts: 360
Location: Somewhere between Life and Afterlife
Post 
Frost wrote:
Shadow Tag breaks Wobbuffet beyond any sort of repair; it essentially ensures that Wobbuffet has no counters because nothing can actually switch IN to him. Other than a Ghost with a Physical move or a Dark with a Special move, Wobbuffet beats anything in the game one-on-one, especially if you have good prediction (but Encore can throw prediction out the window entirely anyway). It doesn't matter that his Defenses are so blah when he has massive HP to back it up; add in Wish support and Wobbuffet will take multiple beatings and destroy many opposing Pokemon.

Also, DP has fixed it so that Shadow Tag Pokemon can switch out when against other Shadow Tag Pokemon. And guess what? Most tier lists are still banning Wobbuffet by putting him in Ubers.


I said Wobbuffet was easy to KO. Trust me. I'll explain.

I always use a stat-up move when Wooby first comes out. That way if it uses Encore, I'll max my stats while all of his moves, with the exception of Safeguard (and only for one turn), will keep on failing because I never attack.
He'd have to use Destiny Bond the turn before Encore wears off if he wants to take me down because he's so slow. In case that happens, I use the stat-up move again so that I don't kill myself.

Then when my stats are maxed, I unleash an atttack That 1-hit KO's Wooby before he can use another Destiny Bond. Mirror Coat and Counter won't work either because Wooby faints. Now I'm ready to sweep the rest of the team. And I doubt the Wobbuffet will be holding a Focus Sash, but it probably will after I've written this.
--------------------
There is a way to get out of Shadow Tag/Arena Trap/Mean Look. The Shed Shell allows a Pokemon holding it to switch out no matter what. But really, nobody uses it.


Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:22 am
Posts: 815
Post 
Wobbie @ Focus Sash = Death opponent. Nuff said.

And IMO Dugtrio is not a OU. True, Arena Trap kills alot of Pokemon but the thing is, they can switch at the same time you switch in. Plus, you aren't gonna OHKO anything with a poor 80 Base Attack. Even CB+STAB don't help it. The only thing good about it is its speed, but with the addition of Choice Scarf, it's gonna be overrun by alot of Pokemon. Not to mention that SpecMence can safely switch in a Dugtrio and fire a Specs-Boosted Hydro Pump which would probably KO. The only real problem for it is Stone Edge, which sucks in terms of accuracy and PP.

I also disagree that Rampardos is OU. Heck, it's a borderline UU at most. True, it's attack stat is enough to KO just about anything but with 58 base speed plus 60 and 50 at physical and special defenses respectively, it's gonnabe outrun and KOed by nearly everyone, if not all. Even it's mediocre HP doesn't help it. Plus, it's weak to Surf and Aura Sphere, which are incredibly common on special sweepers.

Machamp and Medicham aren't good enough for OU either. Medicham is basically a weaker Heracross and Machamp is just not good enough. Too slow, not enough defenses.

And Charizard is a UU. For a fact. Stealth Rock RAPES it.

Regice = OU, not BL
Pikachu = Either UU or NU. Too bad defenses.

_________________
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination

The Jonatron wrote:
Xatu Unlickely this guy wont get powered.


Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:14 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:38 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Red Bluff, California
Post 
i think that the only banned pokemon should be the legendaries. They are far more stronger in their base stats then any other pokemon. even the OU. and i laugh at people who are so afraid of tyranitar that they want to ban him/her/it, I use a tyranitar myself but it gets raped all the time by people over the net. If some one is having trouble with certain pokemon, well thats because their strategy isn't equipped to fight it. I often get raped by: Swampert, gengar, Skamory, umbreon, Starmie, ninjask. but i don't want to ban them. I respect all trainers who use any team without legendaries. I do however allow to fight: Articuno, Zapdoes, Moltres, Raikou, Suicune, entei, latios, Latias, and regirock, regice, registeel. I get very intimidated when i see one of these guys but that doesn't mean i can't beat them.

to sum it all up i like the pokemon XD Orre collisium rules, but with singles.

oh and i have a question........Why does everyone want to put a ban on lati@s? i'm confused.

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:04 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:19 pm
Posts: 693
Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!
Post 
Either Latios or Latias holding a soul dew= death for your enemies.
Fast with boosted special stats... not allowed in tournament play.

This time I actually read the OU list, and I disagree with:

Ambipom
Breloom-good strategy, but not good enough stats
Donphan-Not good enough stats
Dugtrio
Machamp
Medicham
Rampardos
Slowbro (WTF?)
Spiritomb
Staraptor (???)
Torterra
Yanmega

That's about it... and I think Lati@s w/o soul dew shouldn't be uber. Can't back it up, that's just my opinion :roll:

_________________
<center>Image

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go


Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:43 pm
Posts: 117
Post 
If Wobby encores your stat-upping, they get a free switch in to a counter. Or something else that can set up in return.

Lati@s without Soul Dew rape OU, it is a proven fact that has been tested many times. Chatot, Sunflora, Tropius, and Raticate may have to be moved up. Chatot gets 92 SAttk, 91 Spd, Nasty Plot, Sing, Encore, Hyper Voice, and Chatter. Sunflora has decent SDef, excellent SAttk, and Solar Power, Synthesis, and Growth to back it up. Raticate has Guts, good Spd, Pursuit, Me First, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Thunder Wave, the QA/Endeavor combo, and Reversal. Tropius's defenses are pretty good, and it gets a number of things such as Curse, Roost, Synthesis, Leech Seed, and Roar/WW, not to mention Chlorophyll and Solar Power.


Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:54 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:51 am
Posts: 105
Post 
there debating this on smogon...


Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:03 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Posts: 399
Post 
thekiller0703 wrote:
Either Latios or Latias holding a soul dew= death for your enemies.
Fast with boosted special stats... not allowed in tournament play.

This time I actually read the OU list, and I disagree with:

Ambipom
Breloom-good strategy, but not good enough stats
Donphan-Not good enough stats
Dugtrio
Machamp
Medicham
Rampardos
Slowbro (WTF?)
Spiritomb
Staraptor (???)
Torterra
Yanmega

That's about it... and I think Lati@s w/o soul dew shouldn't be uber. Can't back it up, that's just my opinion :roll:
Ambipom is a total jerk.

Stab technician fake out, and u-turn can drive someone nuts. He's got Two moveslots left over for personal preference, or he can just go hard core technician. Dugtrio, was majorly overused back in the day with arena trap and the fastest stab earthquake, he's not so much atm I'd say.

Medicham is still majorly powerful. Perhaps moreso now than ever.

Yanmega can be effective and I see it alot. It's the strangest thing but he seems to work. Protect one turn to speed boost, and have the proper assassin tools and he messes people up.

Breloom has been given even More healing ability as well as status effect immunity, once he's brought in against someone slower than him, he's guaranteed at least a leech seed, and killing him practically Requires losing a pokemon.

I know it's weird to be commenting on your stuff, but I only did so because I have no idea why the others on your list would be OU. Rampardos is a bit misleading since it is strong, but it has so many common counters, it's hard to get an advantage with him.

Oh and to Everyone Lati@s are still very uber without soul dew. They are the best draco meteor users outside Arceus. They're very fast for dragons, and they have either higher special attack than Salamence (the OU Draco meteor user) or enough special defense to take ice beams (depending on stab and user spec atck ect) choice specs Draco metoer is something that only like...bronzong and Blissey can take one hit from full blast, and depending on evs bronzong still gets 2 hit koed.


Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 am
Posts: 360
Location: Somewhere between Life and Afterlife
Post 
sanjay120 wrote:
If Wobby encores your stat-upping, they get a free switch in to a counter. Or something else that can set up in return.


And that leaves you free to switch as well...


Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Posts: 399
Post 
MissingNo_Is_My_Friend wrote:
sanjay120 wrote:
If Wobby encores your stat-upping, they get a free switch in to a counter. Or something else that can set up in return.


And that leaves you free to switch as well...
Yeah, but you have to switch second, which means he could have a boah set up a sub while you're busy switching out.


Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.