It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Sith Order Roleplay III 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is an approved thread.
It is also a continuation of two other RPs, Part I and Part II.

Rated PG-13/ T for Teen

Now that I'm About done with summer camps and High adventure trips (with the exception of 1 overnight camp out), I can start this up. :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Genre: Star wars/Sith order.

Setting:
Quote:
A century has passed since the downfall of Darth Sidius, and Luke Skywalker has long since passed away. The new republic, protected by the new jedi order, is struggling to keep the peace in a galaxy plagued with bandits and outlaws looking to restore the old way of things. Many such groups are infamous, but on the outskirts of the galaxy a new order is forming under a name not heard of for fifty years: Sith. This collection of individuals gifted in the dark side of the force is still young, but already rumors of their existence are spreading throughout the galaxy.

Quote:
The Sith have changed dramatically since the days of the Imperial Empire. The Sith do not kill without reason, nor do they have hatred towards the Jedi. The Sith also no longer embrace only the Dark Side of the force; they encourage the use of all areas of the force, wheras the Jedi permit only the use of the Light side still. Some Sith dislike the Jedi and vice versa, but neither side has held violent grudges. Peace is quite widespread throughout the galaxy, and even bounty hunters are running out of jobs.

The Sith temple has up untill recently remained hidden at the core of a large asteroid, accessible only via three small shuttle ports. Previously a prison used by a nearby planet to house its most dangerous criminals, it has been converted into a comfortable living space that can house over five hundred Sith lords and students.

During a short lived truce, The Jedi and Sith united against a force that emerged seemingly out of nowhere, using droid updated designs and technology from the clone wars. However, as mysteriously as the group appeared, they vanished. leaving many questions unanswered.

With the disappearance of Jedi master Gralen traveling in the company of a Sith, the Sith became the target of a large Jedi offensive, and having the blame for the two men's disappearance fall on them. After a short time of building up a fleet, the Jedi are attacking the Sith Temple. The Sith have hired a group of Mercenarys and pirates, along with a small group of ships from planets hostile to the Jedi, while the Jedi have convinced many pilots and many planetary fleets (The republic is trying to remain uninvolved) to join them in a "Holy War".

Despite Sith attempts to find the missing jedi, War seems inevitable, With mere hours before the Jedi main offensive, the Sith fleet gathers at the asteroid base to Repulse the attackers...

-----------------------------------------------------------

:!: Rules: :!:
Any members of the second Sith Roleplay will be automatically accepted.

Members that might remain from the 1st are encouraged to join, but I'm not going to go very far out of the way to get them. They must seek approval before joining.

New members must know something about star wars, they must also seek approval for joining, and should have an Interesting character. New members must start as Apprentices.

You should Have decent role playing experiance.
________________________________________________________________________________

Required information for profiles: (You're welcome to add lots of other things to it.)

Code:

-Your Name
-Your Age
-Your Race
-Your Appearance
-Your Profession
-Your Weapons
-Your Ship (if any)

And finally my profile:

Name: Semmarv
Profession: Sith Knight

Body type: Human, average build.
Personality: loves flying, takes great pride in his ship and keeps it in beautiful condition. Likes to do things himself, and is gradually learning to be a strategist as well.
How he sees himself: An excellent pilot, and a decent force user, but has begun to question his involvement as a Sith.
Best qualities: Flying, strategic mind, resourcefulness.
Worst qualities: Keeping on-task. (unless it involves his ship or combat.)

Weapons: Custom Lightsaber with in a rapier-style configuration, complete with Phrik alloy hand guard. Also carries a blaster pistol.

Ship: What on the exterior appears to be an A-wing Interceptor from the Battle of Endor era, it carries many of the same features, (although all of them have been brought up to date) and carries the latest, most powerful Propulsion systems available for it's class.

After I contact SRP2 members and after we get some people to join, we'll start.

Last edited by Darth DLA on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Age - 15
Race - Human
Personality - Is very smart, and prefers going alone
Best Qualities - Intelligent
Worst Qualities - Doesn't value others opinions as much as his own
Profession - Sith Apprentice

Height - 5'6
Hair - Jet-black hair that goes down to the back of his neck with his bangs going diagonally over his left eye
Appearance - Is athletic, and has almost no body fat. He has tan skin
Clothing - A Dark Blue and Grey version of Jedi Robes

Weapons - A Dark Blue Lightsaber and an E11 Blaster Rifle that he slings across his back when it's not in use

Ship - Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor with newly installed weapons and shielding systems. It is colored Dark Grey and Dark Blue.

Last edited by Sentinel on Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Age - 16
Race - Humain
Personality - Herioc and brave, but is a little quiet at times.
Best Qualities - He's getting the hang of the Lightsaber and his Master has a strong believance in his potential.
Worst Qualities - He questions others too often and tries to be the star of the show.
Profession - Jedi Apprentice

Height - 6'1
Hair - Dark Brown with a short cut, his hair stands about nine tenths of an inch off his scalp.
Appearance - Slightly tall and has orangy-white skin.
Clothing - Brown robe with a black leather shirt underneath. Brown boots with white pants.

Weapons - A standard green Lightsaber with an E9 Pulse-Cannon. (Yes, they do exist)

Ship - One of the new Starfighters with a sleek V-shaped structer, it is equiped with two Blaster Cannons and an Ion-Cannon for disabling enemy-ships. It has a grey and green paint job.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Raziel Zeraii
Profession: Sith Lord

Appearance:
Species: Relusian
Physical Appearance: Raziel ((A wonderful sketch Gryph did))
Hair: Originally dark brown but now has grey streaks due to age.
Eyes: Grey.
Other physical features: Right hand is cybernetic.
Clothing style: Simple black leather and brown cloth.
Speech style: Speaks with a Coruscanti accent, slightly deep.

Personality:
General demeanor: Lean and tall.
How he/she sees himself: As a powerful, intelligent Sith.
Best qualities: Intelligence.
Worst qualities: Instinct.

Background:
Parents: One father and one mother.
Siblings: Five deceased deceased, zero living.
Homeplanet: Relus in the Beshqek system.
Childhood history: Raziel grew up on the planet of Relus in the Beshqek system. He was discovered to be Force-sensitive at a young age and was discovered by Jedi Sage Master Joro on a mission of diplomacy to Relus.
Plans for the future: ???.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Anything.
Favorite place: The Sith Temple.
Pet peeve: Jedi.
Least favorite season: Summer.
Worst memory: ???

Weapons: A Sith Sword, constructed and forged by himself personally and a standard Sith lightsaber as a side-arm.

Ship: Heavily modified and fortified Executor-class Star Dreadnought. It employs a superlaser as it main offense.

Last edited by 2x4b on Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Darth and 2x4b... it's been ages you two. Time for me to stop browsing Psypoke and start posting again, eh? I'll just bring over my SRP2 profile...))

Name: Steelven Rene Canathan
Profession: Sith Master

Appearance
Body type: Medium-thin; About 40% of his body is mechanical, making him a Cyborg.
Hair and eye colours: Brown hair and Ocean Blue eyes
Face type: Lizard-like
Other physical features: Steelven is an alien; his race is unkown. His skin is a tad bit scaley and light green, but he has the stance and general appearence of a human.
Clothing style: Bio Armor over a spandex suit
Speech style: A little serpent-ish

Personality
General demeanor: Headstrong
Best qualities: Chivalrous, forgiving, understanding
Worst qualities: Short temper

Background
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Hometown: Unknown
Childhood history: Grew up alone on an unknown planet; had to survive harshness of the planet's jungles. Was captured by planet-hunters and enslaved at age 7, and sold to a Jedi at age 8 who freed him.
Recent history: Heading the Sith Temple

Quirks
Favorite food: Pork Tenderloin
Favorite place: Mygeeto
Pet peeve(s): Lazy People
Least favorite season: Winter
Closest friend: Master Darth Havec

Weapons
Being a tech junkie when it comes to his mechanical body and combat, he has two fighting modes. Normally Steelven fights with 2 lightsabers with his regular arms, but should extra force be necessary, he can extract 2 extra mechanical arms from his bio armor. The mech arms then take another 2 lightsabers and can fight faster than his normal arms. The mech arms take up energy from his bio armor, so it is a double-edged sword technique and not used often.
Lightsabers: 4 in total: Green, Purple, Red, Yellow; all are custom made but share the same construction.

Ship
Mankvim-814 Techno Union Starfighter
(a restored model)
The Mankvim-814 light interceptor is a bulbous, oval-shaped short-range starfighter created by the Feethan Ottraw Scalable Assemblies on behalf of the Techno Union on Utapau. The simple construction consists largely of a reactor feeding power to a high-velocity ion drive. Rudders and side thrusters control ion flow, roll and yaw in flight. The interceptor is armed with twin rapid-fire laser cannons and durable deflector shields. The Mankvim seats one pilot.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

R_R and 2x4b are already accepted, (they were in the 2nd SRP) Blazikendude is accepted, (BTW if a E9 Pulse cannon exists, they why is this the only place that it shows up on google search? (in "" )) I Don't realy care that much, you can keep it the way it is.

Sentinel, you realize an ARC-170 has a crew of like 3 right? (or did Katarre install some automation equipment into it to compensate?) You're accepted, but I think I ought to point out that little quirk.

Now, without further ado, Let's begin. :twisted:

The turbo lift door of the vessel Rancor's Nightmare Opened and Semmarv steeped out onto the bridge. The Nightmare was one of the mercenary ships that the Sith had hired to protect the temple. Her captain was a Manalorian with an Impressive record. the sith had elected to use the ship as a flagship, along with Master Raziel's Star Cruiser. Semmarv walked over to the tactical map and communication display to review the situation. there were several commanders and sith present via Hologram, each one stationed aboard their own vessels.

"What is the Situation?" Semmarv asked one of the holograms.
"The Jedi's ETA is between 25 to 15 minutes, we've got a Gravity well projector working to pull the jedi fleet out of hyperspace out of range from the temple, the asteroid field should provide the jedi with problems reaching the temple, but we're slightly outnumbered."
"I take it your spies were successful at infiltrating the jedi battle fleet." Semmarv stated. "Will the Ysalimiri arrive soon enough for us to use them?" he asked. "my men ran into a few problems retrieving them." a 20 something man replied, "They'll be here, but only after the jedi Arrive."

Semmarv nodded, they would be much more useful if the sith could plant the force-negating creatures across the asteroid field before hand, but he was sure that they would be put to good use anyway.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
-Your Age-23-(A teenager for wookies)
-Your Race-Wookie
-Your Appearance-Gray fur, speckled with streaks of Mahogany brown. A head taller than normal sized humans, yet short for a wooky. Has a strong build. Has scars in the shape of claws running down his back, and he is missing his left leg, replaced with a specially made robotic leg.
-Your Profession-Sith apprentice for two years
-Your Weapons-Double Bladed lightsaber, with a larger than normal hilt to fit his large grip. Also carries a strong bowcaster, made by him,and no human of normal strength can use it.
-Your Ship (if any)-A stolen Stealth X. He has modified it with stronger shields, extra power to the main cannons, and a Proton Torpedo launcher.

-Story-Utobuk prefers to keep his past secret, but from what other Sith can gather, he failed his traditional Wookie rite of passage; successfully harvesting silken strands from the dangerous Syren Plant. They believe that his various scars and missing leg were from the same traditional right of passage.

Cast out by his family, Utobuk stole a working Stealth X fighter from a museum devoted to the republic. Making his grand escape, Utobuk found a family friend that was a droid maker. Glad to help Utobuk out, this friend, unnamed as of yet, made him a droid leg.

The rest of Utobuk's story is him scratching a living as a spy for hire, using his Stealth X to keep tabs on certain merchant fleets, the republic, and the Emperial Remnants. He had an unnatural nack of picking up on flight patterns quickly, and could dodge laser fire from other ships with surprising ability. He was picked up by a Sith Knight, who tested him, and found he was strong in the force. The Knight confinced him to enroll at the Sith Academy, and has remained there ever since.

Personallity-Utobuk is a quiet natured wookie, but his temper can quickly get the best of him, and everyone knows it's never smart to anger a wookie. Even for his size, Utobuk can move incredibly quiet, and can find hiding places easily. He prefers sneaking up on his opponents, instead of engaging them head on. He is skillful with his lightsaber, and can hit targets from quite a distance away with his bow caster. He doesn't have the best stamina, but is a strong ally in battle, and an even deadlier foe. He has moderate engineering skills, and has basic programming skills. He is quite the pilot. He is a loner, and has no friends.

Languages-Utobuk can speak wookiespeak, of course. He also carries around a little device he speaks into, and his language is translated into Basic, though it's annoying to listen to because of it's monotonous tone.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven entered the council chamber. He hastily walked to the conference table and picked up a communicator. "Security droid BHA-173, are all of the younglings secured in the caverns?" asked Steelven.

"Affirmative master Steelven." replied 173. "Security doors are in lockdown, and guard droids have been deployed. Further orders?"

Steelven thought for a moment. "Yes... should I fall... my bio armor will activate a message mode and alert you. At this point, you are to take all of the younglings away from here immediately. Got it?"

"Your orders are my duty, master Steelven, I shall not fail." 173 responded.

"Good; I am terminating the connection." Steelven clicked the communicator off. He turned on the table's hologram display and talked with another Sith. 15 to 25 minutes... the time is drawing near.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Utobuk snuffled, scanning the meters and sensors of his Steal X for the fifth time since he'd entered hyper space. He was surprisingly nervous.

Calm down, he told himself,this should be natural for you. After all, you used to do this for a living. It's only natural you were chosen for this mission.

It wasn't the prospect of being discovered, or the difficulty this mission presented to Utobuk. It was being stuck at the back of the Jedi's fleet, and staring at all those impressive ships and fighters that were preparing to wipe the sith academy from exhistance that made him nervous.

Even though his part was done, Utobuk had to stay with the fleet. A fighter that randomly leaves a fleet would probably raise suspicion, which might cause the jedi to change their attacks plans to throw the Sith off. So, Utobuk was forced to mingle with the fleet, instead of preparing for battle back at the Sith Academy, which he had grown to love.

Utobuk gave a deep sigh, trying to calm himself. He closed his eyes against the flashing lights of Hyper Space, and tried to remember Kashyyk. It had been so long, his memory of the trees was faint; so was the smell of the wild. He sighed again; that seemed like a life time ago.

Utobuk glanced at his Chrono; they were about twenty minutes from exiting from Hyper Space, taking that his allies had set up the Gravity Well Projector. Utobuk said a silent prayer to himself.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(I should have explained the Pulse cannon, I'll just give ou a brief description.
In a game for the Nintendo64; Star Wars, Shadow of The Empire you could find a weapon called a Pulse Cannon, it fires small misiles with a purple flair behind them that makes a light explosion on inpact. It is a little more powerful than a standered Blaster, Cannon, but has far less ammo.)

Makens was waiting near his Starfighter for the captain of the vessel to command the masive squad on the ship to dock the fighters and create an offensive fleet. The intercom suddenly went off.
"We will be engaging the Sith fleet in 20 minutes. All remaining Jedi and Troops dock your ships now and wait for the fleet to exit hyperspace! I repeat! We will be engaging the Sith fleet in 20 minutes. All remaining Jedi and Troops dock your ships and wait for the fleet to exit hyperspace!" Makens quickly jumped into his ship, his Master's was next to his, both were ready to launch into space.
Twenty more minutes until it will be time.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel watched patiently from the bridge of his vessel Asgard's Keep as his ASN-121 series droids placed the last of the Portable Ray Shield Generators in orbit around the Asteroid. It had taken them several days to get them all in position.

"The Portable Ray Shields are in place Semmarv" Raziel spoke into his communicator. "Asgard's Keep will be able to project a Particle Shield but I won't be able to keep it active for very long. A few minutes at the most"

Raziel paused for a minute as a Protocol Droid handed him a PDA with a message from Rahab on it. He read it and a smile crept onto his face.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Woops; I got the ships messed up. What's that one Analkin pilots in Episode 3?))

Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Woops; I got the ships messed up. What's that one Analkin pilots in Episode 3?))
(A Jedi Starfighter. And I forgot to mention the name of the ship thes jedi are using. The model that Makens has is an Ion Starfighter.)

Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((In Episode III, Anakin flew an Actis-class light Interceptor.))

Semmarv Smiled, "I copy Master Raziel. Don't over tax ol' Asgard's, she still needs to protect herself you know, and the layers of rock on the temple should be able to hold against most of the debris, and a few torpedo shots too."

He glanced at his crono, 10 minutes left. He turned to the communicator. "Attention all vessels. The Jedi Will arrive in ten minutes." He announced. "But because we've got a grav' well projector in place they'll be expecting to arrive in about 13. Use those precious minutes. Target the hangars on the cap ships, with any luck we'll nail their fighters before they can launch." he then switched to small vessel and hangar frequency. "All pilots man your fighters."

Turning to the ship's captain, Semmarv nodded slightly and turned command of the ship back over to him. He took the turbo lift to the main hangar bay, and walked over to his ship. On the exterior it appeared to be an Endor era A-wing, with a slightly altered paint job. But the ship's internals didn't have so much as a wire of original hardware. Many of the components served the same purpose, but they had all been brought up to date.

Semmarv climbed in and warmed up the engines, He felt a little sorry for the pilots in the Jedi fleets, to die before even lifting off, he knew that although some would manage to avoid the attack, quite a few would never make it out. He was in space now. He glanced at his crono.
Five minutes.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel paced along the bridge of Asgard's Keep as he desperately waited for any sign of the arrival of Rahab and the secret project that he had been working on. Raziel had sent him away with all the Astromech droids he could muster and ordered him to report to him regularly. Raziel watched as an alert sounded.

"Offworld escort approaching" Flashed up on the holographic screen in front of Raziel. Raziel smiled slyly as he watched the 50 or so V-Wing interceptors drop out of hyperspace.

"All Asteroid Defences will hold their fire" Raziel spoke sternly into his communicator.

"Incoming transmission Lord Zeraii" Said one Battle Droid.

"Open Communication channels" Raziel replied.

"Requesting permission to drop out of hyperspace Master" Rahab spoke boldly.

"Permission granted" Raziel replied.

Raziel watched in amazement as the V-Wings dispersed to allow an Executor-class Star Dreadnought to drop out of Hyperspace among them. Raziel nodded approvingly. Rahab had done a very impressive job. Raziel opened communication channels with the Temple and Rancor's Nightmare.

"Presenting the flagship of the Sith Fleet. Valhalla."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven exited the council chamber and headed for his own chamber. He stopped at the door, to enter a passcode. A green light bleeped, and the doors to his room opened. Inside he went to a closet. He opened it, and inside was his personal armory. Countless mechanical equipment were stocked on the walls, as were multiple blasters and lightsabers.

In the middle of all his equipment rested a thick helmet. Steelven reached forward and grabbed it. It was made of bone carved from a Rancor. He slowly put the helmet over his head, and affixed it to his neck.

I am ready to fight for... no... lead the Sith into battle. I will not let my academy down. This temple will remain standing, whether I live or not.

Steelven grabbed a portable communicator from his desk, and left his chambers. He headed toward's the temple's entrance and foyer.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The bright flashes of Hyper Space was still visible from the pit (the real word is sensored for some reason) of Utobuk's Stealth X, but he ignored it, which was quite a task since his eyes were very sensitive.

Utobuk had been staring very intentally at his Chrono, silently counting down.

Twenty, nineteen, eighteen seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten. ni-...

Suddenly, the Stealth X gave a violent jerk, like a hook had snagged one of its wings. The bright flashes of Hyper Space disappeared, being replaced with a black void filled with glittering stars. In front of the Jedi fleet loomed an asteroid field.

As soon as the Stealth X had been ripped out of Hyper Space, alarms had sprung up all over Utobuk's control board. Calmly waving his hand across it, the alarms quieted, leaving him in an eerie silence. He had expected this, but still chided himself for having his count down wrong.

With one hand, Utobuk snatched something from the leather belt he wore around his waist, which also contained a small, portable tool kit, a comlink, and his double ended Light Saber.

The something Utobuk had grabbed was his translator mask. Something designed by him, it was secured to his head by a sturdy band, and a mask like object was fitted over his mouth and nose.

As he switched it on, Utobuk's other hand was a flurry of motion, activating different communication scramblers, coders, and other things. Finally, he activated his ships comlink.

As Utobuk roared a message, it came out of his translator mask in Basic. He said,"To all Sith masters at the Sith temple. This is Utobuk. The Jedi have arrived. The battle has started."

Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel listened as the message came through.

"Activate Ray Shields" Raziel said.

The Battle Droids all began activating the Ray Shields. Raziel watched as the hundreds of shield generators powered up an erected a forcefield, covering almost all of the Asteroid. Raziel nodded and the Battle Droids activated all weapons systems. Raziel picked up his communicator.

"Is it completed?" Raziel asked.

"It is fully operational my Lord" Rahab said.

"Excellent. I'll be taking command of Valhalla while you command Asgard's Keep" Raziel said.

"I would be honored my Lord" Rahab replied.

Raziel turned and exited the bridge and made his way through the many decks of Asgard's Keep to the Transporter where he transported himself to the bridge of Valhalla

Last edited by 2x4b on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Katarre was waiting in his fighter for the order to attack. He spoke into his communicator, "Jedi's ETA?"

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I'm leaving for North Conway Tomorow, and I won't have internet connection until I get back on Friday, so this will be my last post until Friday unless I log on again today.)
As the fleet cleared Hyperspace he saw the enemy brigade through the hanger entrance.
"Attention all fighters, attention all fighters! We have left hyperspace, exit the hanger and engage the attack position!" Several ships engines sudenly roared as they took off, but a shot came for the Sith fleet and quickly shot them down.
"What the? At this rate the entire fllet will be down before we can even shoot them once!"

Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel looked out at the Jedi fleet as they prepared for an attack. As he walked along the command walkway he looked down into the two sunken pits to his left and right where several men were sat at consoles. Rahab had recruited an impressive crew.

"The Jedi are beginning their attack my Lord" Captain Stark said.

"Launch the Fleet" Raziel said.

Captain Stark nodded and Raziel watched as the different classes of ships swarmed into the expanse of space. Most of them were of the TIE series with several Predator-class starfighters dotted amongst them. Raziel watched as more fighters swarmed from Asgard's Keep. He watched as the first wave of Jedi fighters were shot down. He picked up his communicator, keeping his eyes fixed on the battle.

"The Jedi have begun their attack Steelven" Raziel spoke calmly.

"What are your orders my Lord?" Captain Stark asked.

"Target their larger Starcruisers and any fighters that get too close" Raziel said.

"It will be done my Lord" Captain Stark said.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Katarre gladly headed for the Jedi fleet. The first ship I see is mine.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:53 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven heard Raziel's confirmation. "Do not worry if any Jedi make it past your fleet... their only way in is through the main entrance, where I shall be positioned." he replied.

Steelven sat down right in front of the main doorway. He began meditating. It's been ahwhile since I've last felt the presence of the Jedi... all of them are strangers today, I can sense none of the Jedi I used to know, the Jedi I used to be friends with... the Jedi that had peace with us... if only Gralen was here...

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Katarre was being shot at. Alright, where are you? An ARC - 170 flew out from under him, shooting the underbelly of his plane several times. He began to chase after it until the cannon on the back began shooting at him. He||. He began to hear beeping. He looked down at his operations panel. "R8! Make the engines last long enough for us to get back to the ship!"

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel watched as two Jedi Starfighters headed towards Valhalla and smirked. Fools. Sure enough a few seconds later they were destroyed by a heavy turbo laser turret. The Jedi were getting sloppy and reckless, not like the Jedi he had once been a part of. He looked at the Jedi's flagship, a Mon Calamari cruiser.

"Target the Mon Calamari cruiser" Raziel said.

The men on his left hand side began to turn dials and tap keys. A loud humming sound came from deep within Valhalla and Raziel smiled cruelly as a vast beam of green energy blasted from the point of Valhalla and struck the Mon Calamari cruiser, heavily damaging it. Superlasers were a fairly old technology, originally used during the reign of the Empire for their battlestation the Death Star. But they were very effective.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next