Was this helpful?
Yes. 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Maybe I'll use it sometime. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Not really. 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4

ANOTHER glitch. 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Apparently RB didn't have the "Corrupt save" message. So I've been testing.
Apparently you can get unlimited masterballs without missingno. But that isn't the point here. The point here is warping. Whenever you start a new game,
Don't you think it's annoying going to viridian and back? Not with this glitch.
Just travel to Viridian, get the parcel, save, deliver it. Now start saving. Apparently it saves the events completed before your location. Turn it off in about two and a half seconds, boot it up and it'll think the parcel was delivered, but your still in Viridian city! Also good for speed running if your allowed to exploit glitches in the speed run.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:56 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Considering it takes less than 2 minutes to deliver that parcel, no, it's not really all that helpful.

Quote:
Apparently RB didn't have the "Corrupt save" message. So I've been testing.

My Red version gave me the corrupt save message more than once, so I don't know what gave you the idea it didn't.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Hmmm. I wouldn't risk corrupting a save file to save that bit of time, so nay. Nice find nonetheless, that is, if it really works =p

Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:28 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I play blue Krisp, that may be the problem. And Sn0w, I've done it 100 times testing, no deleted files. And you realize it has a backup save, right? And I don't mean just the parcel, but many other things. Like something I've done before was use this trick by saving before I got on the S.S. Anne, and going in, getting cut then using the trick.I have cut, and the S.S Anne is still there(Since going out of there after cut triggers it to leave, It was still there because I "warped" but I never went out the door.) And then you can go back in and get another cut HM. Or you could quit before it saved the coordinates fully, and you'd end up in the glitch zone. It's all up to you.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]