It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 The Legend of Tacid: The Fall of the Empire 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
"Thank you." I said, astounded. There were only two people who had ever complimented my food. Maybe three. Ben, and Sevear. Maybe even Rambo did, but still.......My father never approved of me cooking, so I never could. It wasn't until meeting Aseren that I could learn...

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No problem, it's true. You make the best spaghetti around. You make my cooking look like alley-trash; in a good way, that is." He smiled at Hiroki.

I mustn't get emotionally attached; knowing Pan's reign she could be here one minute and gone the next...

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:43 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom looked at the stone tablet. He was still alive. And Pan didn't know what to do with his soul, unless he went into the depths of his mind, in which a fragment of his future still remained. All he had to do was find:

A) Arseran

B) Sevear

C) Hikori

But where could they be?

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
The two Pidgeot came at Thrin with his sword drawn. The first one used air slash at his chest and he barly maneged to doge it, it instead hit his arm causeing a big gash, but the adrainaline was pumping so hard that he couldn't even feel it. As he swerved to dodge the slash he maneged to reach his sword out and give a rather deeper return slash, to the wing. With the cut muscle the Pidgeot could not longer stay alof, so it plummeted the now 60 feet ((20 meters)) to it's death.

The secound pidgeot was engaged with Gorgorath, mirror moving every attack that came at it. Seeing that his ride was in trouble he took out and amonia bomb and threw it at the Pidgeot's now open mouth, ready to deliver a flamethrower, "Mirror Move this you son of a......" At that moment the pidgeot then swerved up, apperently learning from his fallen brother, and grabbed the bomb. Barly a secound went by for Thrin to think "Oh crap." When the now armed Pideot flicked the bomb into the face of Gorgorath, naturly a sleeping salamence can not fly so, they began to fall.

((Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! :P ))

((Waiting for someone to post something so I can tell how Thrin survives.))

Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...

"Here are the applicants, Yotoshi."
"Thank you, that will be all, you are dismissed."
"Thank you, sir!" The Grunt emediatly left.
Yotoshi was examining the newcomers, they were all tall, lean muscular men, they looked like they had been in war, they all had the same uniform and each carried a katana on their backs.
"Excellent, I see nothing wrong. But for some messures I must ask you, where do you come from?" The oldest spoke.
"We come from Hailon."
"Hailon?! But I thought..."
"Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you. When the Imperials attacked Hailon, our king managed to get a small legion of men out of the kingdom to help others defeat the Imperials, as he knew that Hailon had not much more hope. We managed to escape before they could get deep into the place, so we escaped unoticed."
"I see you've gone thriugh quite a lot, and I imagine you're tired. Go rest up a bit and I'll give you all the information you'll need about us and the Imperials when your strengh returns."

Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thrin knew he had one chance, thanking the gods that he had left it in his cloak he pulled out a certain plant with a vicious aroma. In the freefall the salamance's open wings slowed the fall, they both would still die if the mad contact with the ground but having more time can have advantages. In the fall Gorgorath fell more slowly then Thrin so the result was Thrin being pinned to the dragon's back. With the wind whistling past him threatening to yank Thrin off he grabbed onto Gorgorath's neck. He then let go with his legs and used his arms to pull him around to the dragon's face. Taking a bunch of leaves he stuffed them into the closest nostril and prayed that he would wake up in time.

((Now waiting for Mr. Chiss to countinue what happend in his fall.))

Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Kasoti looked around, appenrently the bandits had turned the base into a bar. The bandits must use stolen loot to buy drinks. Kasoti sat down at the table and listened to Himongu. "Ok, so what do you want here, Kasoti?" asked Himongu. "I am here to ask where I can find some men for my army." said Kasoti. "Well, you've come to the right place! What kind of men are you looking at?" asked Kimongu. "I need stealth men. Perhaps ninjas?" answered Kasoti. "So you prefer the element of surprise, eh? Hmm, I could get you 5000 men for..." said Himongu, calculating the price in his head. Why does he have to be so greedy? thought Kasoti. "...it comes down to 1,000,000$!" said Himongu. Kasoti pulled out his Kantana and put it up to Himongu's neck. "Listen, this blade has your name on it if you don't give me the men for free." threatened Kasoti. "Urp... you.. win." said Himongu, almost crying. Kasoti pulled his Kantana back and Himongu sighed in relief.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:53 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom finished up his fire and took in the smell of fresh fruit, now he had to find someone.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm cracking down on grammar here seeing as i'm having trouble keeping up with some of these posts. Whenever a new person speaks it begins a new paragraph!!!))

Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:12 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Aseren and Gallade were in freefall. They were stuck in a cage and dropping at an alarming rate. The Salamence were too busy fighting off the Pidgeot to notice their passenger missing.

"Slash these!" Aseren was commanding the Gallade. Meanwhile he was pulling out what seemed to be his tent flaps.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shlath did not want to stop his protect but the man seemed to have a plan. Focusing his mind on his blades they began to glow with energy, he slashed through the bars and then insantly put the protect back up around himself and Xel. If his plan failed he wanted a back up.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Finally, after about five or six days...))

I wiped my forehead. It had taken a while, but I had finished cleaning the entire house at night, while Sevear was sleeping. I finally found a spot to sleep, and slept.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sevear woke up early the next morning and noticed how clean his house was. He shook Hiroki awake and asked her if she wanteed to go for a morning stroll with him.

Last edited by Sentinel on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Finally someone posted so I can post what happend with the salamance.))

Gorgorath twitched and opend his eyes while Thrin swung back up onto the dragon's back. Gorgorath seemed to notice that they were falling, he began to flap his wings; and almost stopped them from falling. Almost.

With a crash they landed in the sand. Gorgorath instantly became dizzy and almost fainted for the secound time in a minitue. Thrin was thrown of his back into the sand. Thrin barly got to his feet as a screech filled the air and 8 Pidgeots dove down towards them. [/i]

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I opened my eyes. I had just gone to sleep, to.....
"A walk?" I asked sleepily.
I stretched. "To where? I might go." I said, and yawned.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gorgorath gave an almighty roar and lept into the sky, thrashing at the diving pideots and their riders. The great birds regrouped and started to flap their wings as one. With a huge crash the white dragon was picked up by the made whilwind and thrown to the ground. He got to his feet, hurt but now fully awake, he would not try areial combat again. Gorgorath however did swipe at any pideot that came to close, he was the only thing stopping the birds from diving down and killing Thrin.

The riders all signeld to each other and the Pideots grouped together in an arrow and dove again. This time they did it moderately far away from Thrin and Gorgorath and hoverd above the ground for a secound. The riders all jumped off their pideots, rolled and stood up each with a sword in his hand. "Now I really wish Shalth was with me" Thrin thought as the riders walked towards him. Gorgorath could not help as he was being fully occupied with the pideots, Thrin held his sword at ready as the 8 men encircled him.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:33 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Now let's see..." Tom started, but stopped. He heard a whisper then 3 men came into the open and said, "So, maybe the Imperials didn't kill master. But that doesn't concern us, we have a new master now." Tom stared then said, "So my men have came to rebel against me... very well. So wise of your New Master to send the lowest in the ninja clan. But I treated you all as one." The men laughed then said "Tom, we are now higher on the food chain." And they rose there swords to kill Tom, a Kunai stabbed them through there hearts.

On the stone tablet was engraved:
The one sacrificed here will teach the truth, true master of Tacid.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I want to show you something. We're going to miss it if we take to long."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got up quickly. "Alright. Are you ready to go?" My things were already packed, and Kinar and Growlithe were ready to go.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"All right." He ordered Duke to keep an eye on the house and he walked out the door. He went to the edge of the cliff where the sun was rising over a lake and told Hiroki to sit down. "Just in time. I have to do something real quick; i'll be right back. Stay here." He ran into the forest and made a clicking sound with his mouth. A Swellow flew down and landed on his arm. He attached the note he had written to it's ankle and told it to fly to Christopher. It nodded it's agreement and took off.

Sevear ran back to where Hiroki and sat down.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I called down the Swellow that lives up here and told it to contact the Rebels for me. It's how I used to keep in touch with them."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes. I took part in a Rebellion for a few years after the Betrayal. I founded it, actually. I walked out on them after Pan raided my home town looking for us. We narrowly escaped with our lives." He sighed. I hope they can forgive me...

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 473 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next