It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 add on ficton pokemon travel 

Did u add on to the story
yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 2

add on ficton pokemon travel 
Fails at life
Fails at life

im

i need mods and ppl for my site:
WWW. MONGHOST.FORUMOTION.COM

Last edited by master me on Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, guess what? Another n00b thinks they're really cute and creative by posting this sort of rubbish! Guess what else? You're the n00b! Now, don't you feel special?

One, while there are no rules against collaborative works they aren't encouraged in the forum. This forum is more for critiquing each other's works which is more difficult with this kind of story. If you want to do something like this, start an RP.

Two, use proper spelling and grammar [or at least a solid attempt at it]. What you've written is slapshod work, all of the errors are out of pure laziness.

Three, do not use chatspeak in a story unless its because they're using something akin to instant messaging.

Four, a new paragragh begins every time a different character speaks. This is true no matter how short the dialogue is.

Five, you've used a script formatting for the dialogue, don't do that. It should be formatted similarly to this...
    Rowan said, "Hello fellow Pokemon fans. Today you turned twelve, which is when you're finally old enough to have your first Pokemon."

Six, use one exclamation point, not three.

Seven, don't get lazy on your author notes, if you're going to be here you might as well practice your grammar and spelling in casual speech as well. You'll be surprised by how much you'll improve just by doing that.

Last but not least, don't advertise your story on another story. It's rude, and no one wants to deal with it. People will look at your story if they want to or not regardless of your attempts to 'advertise.' To be honest...I find that shameless kind of display repulsive. A person's thread is supposed to be focused on their story, or any mild distraction, not someone elses. It's also rather pathetic that you didn't take the time to make sure you knew your own title. You wrote this bloody thing, don't waste our time with it if you're not going to take the time to even know the title of your story. If you can't remember the title, change it. It's as simple as that.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:12 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

i need mods and ppl for my site:
WWW. MONGHOST.FORUMOTION.COM

Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, I realize that believe me, I make errors all the time. But, you're supposed to be trying to improve, which is part of the point of posting your work online.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I say, "Change the title of this topic andd make a story where you write it."

Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:41 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:07 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]