It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Pokégear Solid 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Hello and welcome to the Mahogany Town training facility.
Before you enroll for the big mission ahead, you might want to read the following information.

Mission Briefing:

Team Rocket leader Giovanni has been working on two Top Secret experiments. Although they'll have devastating power alone, the two together will be amazingly powerful. One is a Pokémon called Porygon-R, a Pokémon with such great power, it could blow up Johto and Kanto with a single Hyper Beam. The second Experiment is an extension on the Pokégear, that allows the user to control any Pokémon with a remote. This remote can make Pokémon level up at will, learn any move, have unlimited amounts of EVs, and worst of all, it can prevent the Pokémon from fainting. You must go into the Rocket base located under Mahogany Town's shop, and destroy everything. Prototypes, computers, and, if they're completed, the two experiments. One of our best men was working in there, spying, but we haven't heard from him in weeks. I believe he has been found out, and if he is still alive, he is being tortured. If he is alive, he MUST be rescued

To enroll, you must fill out the following form:

For trainers:
Name:
Pokémon:
Which of the following would you like to be:
Ninja / Spy / Assassin / Soldier / Pokémon Trainer

For Pokémon (Trainers may help fill out):
Pokémon:
Nickname (optional):
Hold item:
Back-up Hold item:

Please enroll by sending me a PM with the form above filled out. The first six will get a complimentary pair of Night-Vision goggles.
And yes, Pokémon can enrol without their trainers. In fact, we encourage wild Pokémon to join, and infiltrate without a trainer, to reduce chances of getting caught. I've noticed that some wild Pokémon that aren't normally seen in the Wild have joined. Good for them, that is definitely allowed.

We already have one enrollment form:

Pokémon: Sneasel
Nickname (optional): (None)
Hold item: NeverMeltIce
Back-up Hold item: Sitrus Berry

Welcome aboard Sneasel, here is your free pair of NV goggles *gives Sneasel goggles* and now for something completely unsuspected. Here Sneasel, take this *Gives Sneasel a Communications device* *Sneasel puts Communications device in Mouth* "Thanks - wow, I'm speaking English!!" That's right, the communication devices' translate Pokémon talk to English. Now put in this ear-piece and you'll be all set to go on your mission.

When you enroll you get the following starters pack:
2 Oran berries
1 Cardboard box (Labeled 'To Mahogany PokéMart')
Trainers get 1 Gun of their choice (with a small amount of ammo) or a Bladed weapon
Pokémon get 2 Moves from their level up attack list, but only for attacks learned under level 30
1 Communication device each

8 D

Last edited by Mudget on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Soldier Arthur Smith and his Medicham, welcome aboard, here is your starters pack, NV goggles and a Beretta 92FS.

Assassin Merar Cran and his Ariados, Srand, who is holding Wide Lense, and has Black Sludge as well, are in. Merar, you might want to get a weapon before you leave. Here is your starters Pack and NV goggles.

Blade, a Treecko holding Leftovers and a Pecha Berry has enrolled. Here is your starters pack, with the last pair of NV goggles (The other two are reserved for people with uncompleted enrollments)

Tynami, a Tyrogue holding Bright Powder and Smoke ball (good idea) is helping out on the mission, here is your Starters Pack. Unfortunately, we don't have NV goggles for you, but some guards do wear them near dark areas.

Sam(antha) a Snubbull, holding Leftovers and Quick Claw, has also enrolled, so here is your Starters Pack

Rinae, a 10 year old girl that can be seen here: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e241/ ... 365335.jpg has joined, but started enrolling earlier. Here is your starters pack with NV goggles and a knife.

Good Luck to you all!!

8 D

Last edited by Mudget on Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Merar took his stuff from the table, making sure to get a mini-sniper rifle. "This will be usful for what I plan too do" he thought. Merar was a Hoen assasin, and his home country had been wanting to bring the Team Rocket Leader in for a long time before he set up operation there. "Be he dead, or alive" was their exact wording.

((Yay! I was accepted :) . I'm gonna really start Merar's journy when you post Mudget.))

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Huh? No NV goggles? But you said the first six would get them! Uh... whatever. Where to start...)
Tynami had just enrolled, but didn't know whether to wait or not. He paced back and forth for an answer.
"What should I do? Go now or am I suposed to wait... I wish someone would help me!" He was mumbling his speech, but it could still be heared. (sp)

Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Blade tried on his NV goggles and "AH! THIS IS TO BRIGHT!" he screamed, then shut his yap. He was acting careless yelling.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Arthur reached for his semi-automatic Beretta 92FS standard issue side-arm. "Well Hitmonlee, I guess we've got alot of work to do. You ready for it?"

Hitmon, Hitmonlee!

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Arthur smiled. He began putting his NV goggles and his Starter's Pack into his backpack. He sat down in the chair nearest him, waiting for further instructions.

((I'll also begin when Mudget posts.))

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Excellent. Everyone waited. I was going to wait for more people to join, but I guess we could start now. BTW There were going to be 5 NV goggles, but I wanted one :twisted: One of the six went to me, one to Sentinel, One to Treeckomaster, One to dunsparce, and reserves for Kawaii Angel and AKART)

Lance walked into the waiting room. "Hello all. I'm glad you all decided to join. I suggest you go in separately, and through different entrances. The easiest way in is through the shop, although there are some guards there. There is an entrance to the South East of the Lake, hard to find, and checked regularly by some higher ranked Grunts. That is near their food storage, so if you plan to go in through there, take these" He produced a big wooden box. Inside were Claymore mines. Set these in their food, and you'll help destroy their food supply, and reduce their numbers. You should go alone, but you can go in groups if you want. You never know when you might need a friend. You don't have to leave immediately, but please leave soon!!" Sneasel walked over to Blade
"Would you like to go in with me?" he asked (Don't worry, I wont ban you if you refuse)

8 D

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:36 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Sure." Blade said, then he took of his Communicator. "If we have these on, we'd be awfull suspicious, talking pokemon. I thought you and me should try to enter while battling, because we'd just be another fight."

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"True..." said Sneasel. Fortunately he was wearing pants (don't ask why, I don't know) and could put the communications device in his pocket. "Which entrance should we take?" he asked Blade, although he was walking towards the Claymore hoping he'd be allowed to blow stuff!!

8 D

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"I want to go through Claymore! We get to blow stuff up!"

Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sneasel collected some Claymore, then set out to the lake, keeping his eyes peeled for the entrance.

After a while, he noticed that a tree looked different than some others. He walked over to it, and saw something on the ground. It was a strange button. It was very small, and hard to press, but Sneasel managed. The tree suddenly opened up, revealing a small set of stairs...

8 D

Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar watched as the Sneasel and the (whatever T#M is) talked to each other. "Pokemon as agents, kind of strange" He thought.

Srand was climbing around in the celing rafters, he was making sure that noone tried to turn on Merar. Often assasins were assasinanated, a rather visious ironey, and there was the fact that Merar had and an enemy, a very determend one......

Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Oh! I'm suposed to go now! But what entrance? Maybe I should get advice..." He ran towards Arthur and did a confused look, since he was not yet aware of the translation.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Blade (I'm a... TREECKO!!!!) stuck some grass on the mines and looked at the stairs. "These mines are going to be my energy ball attack, while you deflect them. You should deflect them into the food supply, which our battle will be distracting from. Then use an Ice attack on me, and I'll flee, and you walk, trying to find an exit. But do it before the mine blows up." Blade then looked at Sneasel, then used an ordinary Pound attack to knock him down the stairs.

((You did remember to take your communicator off...))

Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(my communications device is off. By reserved, i meant they enrolled first, but I queried their enrollments.) Sneasel wasn't sure if he understood the plan, but it was to late to question. He cried out in fake pain when he landed, then rolled over leaving room for Blade to enter. 'Woah, look at all this food!!' He thought. He remembered the battle, and ran towards a door, preparing to deflect the mines when they came in. "What the..?" A Grunt was in the room, but Sneasel hadn't noticed him behind all the boxes of food. "Get outta here, you stupid Sneasel." He threw some bread at Sneasel, which he caught and pocketed. He ran towards the exit, ready for the 'energy ball'...

8 D

Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((er, mudget. Me and Sentinal are waiting for instructions from Lance.))

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Lance was talking to everyone when he stated the 'entrance plan'!! You can go on your mission already))

8 D

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I don't really know what we're doing either. But he mentioned the shop so that's where i'm headed."

Just one thing before I go... Arthur walked over to the PC and deposited his Hitmonlee, withdrawing his Medicham.

Medi, Medicham!

Arthur walked out of the room into the hallway, and began walking towards the shop.

Last edited by Sentinel on Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

As I ran and jumped from tree to tree, hiding in the shadows, I muttered curses under my breath. I can viewed the meeting, and had to leave quickly. I had to get my weapon, but unfortunately, we had already started. Cursing a bit more in my own language, I continued to jump from each tree branch that could stand my 58 lbs. ((I'm as young as a pokemon trainer beginner.))
I traveled until I spotted the roof, but paused before jumping onto it. I then straitened up before I was spotted by a video camera. In fact, it was on the tree I was on, and was turning its little ugly lens toward me. Don't...move... I thought silently, for it would swivel itself to lok at any vibrations. Watching it, I slowly took my arm-length crossbow from my back, and a knife from my pocket. I aimed the knife on the crossbow, and aimed. Right as the camera swiveled to meet me, I shoot at it. The knife went right through the lens, and I smiled. Grabbing the knife, I jumped onto the roof quietly. I moved the air vent, and climbed in.

[Profile]
Name: Rinae
Appearance: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e241/ ... 365335.jpg
[/profile] :D
Sorry for not beginning earlier.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, Sentinel? Tynamj was doing a face to you, react to it!)

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sneasel, while dodging things thrown at him by the Rocket grunt, starting wondering if he'd misunderstood the plan. 'Where is this 'Energy Ball' and when is it coming down' he thought

8 D

Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:24 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Treeeeeecko!" Blade shouted as he jumped down, throwing the "Energy Balls" everywhere. "Now!" he shouted, though to the grun t it came out as "Tree!"

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Get into the building somehow....that's my guess....:roll:))

I moved around the air ducts, knowing that it would confuse the Rockets and give others a chance. However, I stopped moving noisily once a hole from an attack appeared right in front of me, along with shouts from below.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Lance told everyone to go in!! You can go with a friend or alone, it doesn't matter too much!! We might conveniently meet up along the way...)

Sneasel, distracted by a tin of beans thrown at him, almost missed the Energy Balls. He noticed them, and deflected them with his claws, trying to hide the fact he was aiming them at the food purposely. "What the..?" 'The Grunt obviously has had enough suprises' Thought Sneasel, so he aimed a ball at his face. Wrong move. 'Crunch' The guard screamed out loud as a claymore mine cracked his nose. Not only had he noticed the mine, but Sneasel heard footsteps approaching quickly. The barrage of Energy balls had ended, but the grunt, blinded with rage, kept throwing things, aimlessly his time. 'Round cans of food?' Sneasel wondered what was going on. Then one hit him on the head. And opened. 'Wait, that's not a ca...' Sneasel couldn't finish that thought, because he was sucked into the Pokéball. It was cramped, and he could hardly move. He shock the ball violently, unleashing the force of icy wind, but nothing happened. He swiped at the balls inside with fury, but still nothing. No time to think about a plan, just time to act. Sneasel, with a cry of anger, swung out his claws, not only using fury swipes, but using icy wind too. CUH-RACK, the Pokéball burst open and exploded, showering all the Grunts in the room with Shrapnel. They dived for cover behind the boxes of food, but one landed on a claymore, that had just armed itself... BOOM!! Sneasel was already running for the entrance, yelling out "Snea!! Sneasel Snea!!" (Stay out, danger) The explosion lifted him off his feet into Blade, and they went crashing to the ground.

8 D

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next