It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 I Dream of Life [active and closed to applicants] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jacob noticed two girls running towards the parking lot. He opened the back door and yelled, "Get in!"

Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Daisy ran when the creature's jaws and face turned towards her, blood soaked. She ran as far as she could, and she also ran towards town.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Megan nodded to the girls, and looked out for creatures. She was glad that there were people that she could help. She looked past Jacob's window and saw a monster about 500 yards away. It was running, and getting closer. Jacob's window was rolled down, and as the girls got in, Megan got a rifle ready. "Lean back, Jacob." She said, and aimed carefully, waiting for the creature to get in range.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When she reached town she grabbed a phone, she called the only person whom she knew to call; her mother. "Yes mom, the tournament's great!" She said, tearing at the eyes, trying to hold back any thought of her father's demise. "Mhmm, that's all well and good but I need you to come to Napa, now. Like really fast-" she was at a loss of words. "Meet me at Tra Vigne in three hours." She said quickly as she hung up the phone, she knew that she wouldn't be at Tra Vigne in three hours, but she could at least hope.

((Someone find my character! :p))

Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Sorry, Poplers! :shock: I was just thinking of that, too.....))

Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It was almost dark, but the sun still lit the red clouds as Axel and his older cousin walked along the beach by the shoreline. It was very peaceful. No else could be seen or heard, only the gulls and the sound of the gentle crashing waves. This was the perfect time to talk about their lives and their troubles, but it would be their last.

"So, how's school going, Axel?" the older kid looked over his shoulder to the smaller kid.

"Fine...I guess," mumbled Axel, "You've just finished your last term, huh? And got yourself a job..."

The oldest nodded, "Yeah. I got a job down at Dave's so I can save up for a house, for Haley and me. At the moment, we're just housekeeping Donny's..."

"Hey, it's better than nothing. I actually consider you two pretty lucky. I wish I could just move outta my..." Axel stopped to look around and over to the water behind them.

"Hey, it's okay. You can always sleep over...hm?" he stopped to turn around, "What is it...Axel?"

Axel squinted, "I'm...not sure. That noise... Can you...huh?!" he jumped around to see this scaly monster ripping his cousin to shreds, "JASON!" Axel cried, but it was too late.

The thing stood in Jason's remains as it glared at Axel, and as Axel glared straight back at it.

"You monster...!" Axel picked up a long but swing-able stick poking from the sand, then ran as fast as he could as he slashed down at the beast, tears flowing from his fiery vengeful eyes.

The thing merely lunged at his torso and tossed Axel aside by his ripped shirt and into the water.

Axel blanked out.

Sometime later, Axel woke up, wet, sandy, and covered in the blood of his father-figure. He held his breath and counted to block the pain from taking over his body as he left his cousin behind.

He was travelling by the road, on foot. Axel's home was ages away. He and Jason only went for a simple drive. He passed his car, but he couldn't go through the remains to find his keys.

Axel couldn't hold it in any longer. He started running, his tears flowing from his cheeks as he cried for the person he loved the most in the whole wide world.

((Feel free to bump into Axel at anytime.))

Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:41 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

As he was driving the helicopter, Seshu noticed someone down, at a phone, with tears in her eyes. And worst of all, a creature was headed straight at , ready to attack her. Seshu landed the copter and went down to her.
"Get into the helicopter now. A creatures headede at us." he said running back to the door.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Your like 12 or 13, yet you know how to pilot a helicopter?))

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
((Your like 12 or 13, yet you know how to pilot a helicopter?))

((Well, what else could they do? Maybe their fathers tought them.))
((TM, remember Patrick's the one piloting the helicopter.))
Patrick heard Seshu and flew down to the girl.
"Hurry! Get inside before one of the beast gets you!" shouted Patrick. At that moment, he saw creatures looming closer and closer.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Fine. Me and luv are both 14, and I guess our chachters were taking turns, but meh, poplers, we got you, and if you don't hurry, you'll get eated!))

Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alera hopped into the car greatfully as even more of the monsters came running towards them. "Thank god there's someone else alive around here!" She panted, "And..." Her eyes grew wide at their weaponry. "So well armed. Where'd you get that?"
Her mind was racing and it worried her more than a little to find kids her age driving, much less shooting guns, but under the circumstances she couldn't afford to be picky.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:45 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jacob leaned back, allowing Megan to aim her shot.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Megan noted her shock, and smiled. "Don't worry. Young as we are, we both are pretty skilled in dirving, and, well, I know that I've been trained with guns. My father is-well, was a cop." She said, looking away. "Anyhow, he's a good driver, so don't worry. We know what we are doing with these guns. Again, I was trained by a cop. Oh, and we got them at an artillery store. But seriously, can you blame us for getting so much extra?" Megan shrugged, and looked at Jacob. "Jacob, go! I won't have to shoot if you leave now!"

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Alright. Give her a weapon or two, even if she doesn't know how to use it." Jacob slammed his foot on the gas, his head nearly hitting the steering wheel with the resulting surge. "If you don't mind my asking, what're your names?" Jacob asked the newcomers, looking at them through the rear view mirror.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Fine. Me and luv are both 14, and I guess our chachters were taking turns, but meh, poplers, we got you, and if you don't hurry, you'll get eated!))

((Eaten, not eated.))
"Well, are you coming or would you rather become a monster's dinner?" asked Patrick, growing impatient.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alera nodded. "That's a good point." she replied, head spinning from all of the recent events. "Having those does feel much safer." She sighed at Jacob's suggestion. "I've never shot a real gun in my life." she admitted, "Although I do have the high score on House of the Dead at the arcade back home..."
She blinked at his question. "I'm Alera." she said, "I'm not sure what her name is. What'r yours?"

Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm Jacob. I wish we could've met under better circumstances." Jacob turned a corner.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It's Megan." Megan said, and put the gun down. She sighed. "You can't really blame me for wanting to shoot those creatures, now can you?" She said, and turned the music down a bit.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Daisie's hair whirled in the wind as the helicopter touched down, two young boys were flying it. She quickly climbed in; gut instinct.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Axel walked slowly down the middle of the road, really thinking of nothing.

Suddenly, he heard a car squeal around the corner and turned around as he saw the car speeding towards him. The lights were so bright Axel shielded himself with his arm. He didn't have time to react.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Seshu got into the helicopter and said, "OK, Patrick, how much fuel is left?"

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sevear saw a boy standing in the middle of the street. He slammed his foot on the brakes and rolled down the mirror. "Get in!"

Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Megan stifled a groan. It was a mustang. A small car. Just how many people could fit? "Should I move to the middle, or what?" She asked Jacob, already tired, and almost acting anti-social. Too many people... She thought, but dismissed the thought.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Patrick quickly looked at the fuel gauge and starred in horror.
"The fuel tank is almost empty! Were going to need to refuel if we want to get out alive!" said Patrick. He started the helicopter and flew towards the military base, he could get more fuel there. He wasn't surprised when he saw it was abandoned.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Seshu got up and told the girl to stay in the copter. He ran in and grabbed three rifles and a bag of ammo.

(we're in a milatary base, I should have taken a rocket launcher)

Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next