Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

their songs ROCK

Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I did like them, but i hate them with a passion now, my reason? Too overplayed. They were okay in moderation but the lead singers voice is too winey. (If thats how it's spelt..)

Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I find something wrong about the band....... the lyrics, it's as if they just sing it without feelings when they sing don't you all notice that ?
anyways I do like some of thier songs:
" This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race"
"The Take Over, The Breaks Over"
"The Carpal Tunnel of Love" (You seriously must watch the music video of this song, Happy Tree Friends)
I'd rate them from 6-8 cause besides the lyrics some of the titles are not related to the song like" I'm like a Lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off" pretty long, no connection to song

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:26 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

i like dance dance its a awesome song and i like thanks for the memories two great songs

yes they are but u cant 4gat im like a lawyer with the way im always trying 2 get u off!! :D :D :D and ye fall out boy r d best band EVA!!!!! i wish they wud come 2 ireland tho..... :( :( :( i like them a lot! p.s. 4 sum reason wen i typed ''come (spelt c-u-m)'' it came up as ***. anyone no y?

Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

baseball8gaia wrote:
i like dance dance its a awesome song and i like thanks for the memories two great songs

yes they are but u cant 4gat im like a lawyer with the way im always trying 2 get u off!! :D :D :D and ye fall out boy r d best band EVA!!!!! i wish they wud come 2 ireland tho..... :( :( :( i like them a lot! p.s. 4 sum reason wen i typed ''come (spelt c-u-m)'' it came up as ***. anyone no y?

For the same reason that $ex is censored, only more so, it's obviously inappropriate. You know how to spell right, so stop spelling like an idiot.

It appears that FOB as taken the "Let's be political like Green Day to sell more albums!" route, completely unoriginal. The song sucked too.

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ShinyHunter07 wrote:
baseball8gaia wrote:

For the same reason that $ex is censored, only more so, it's obviously inappropriate. You know how to spell right, so stop spelling like an idiot.

It appears that FOB as taken the "Let's be political like Green Day to sell more albums!" route, completely unoriginal. The song sucked too.
ok well sorry and it wasnt inappropiate

Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sparrow wrote:
ShinyHunter07 wrote:
baseball8gaia wrote:

It is inappropriate because 'come' spelt with a 'u' and no 'o' or 'e', (so, the censored version), is how people spell something rude. (I'm not going as far as to explain what if you don't already know.)

Anyway, I don't think Fall Out Boy are great but I kind of like 'Sugar We're Goin' Down' and 'Hum Hallelujah' 'n' I can put up with 'Dance Dance'. But considering I don't actually like the band and the people on here who say they like the song 'Sugar We're Goin' Down', if you love it/Fall Out Boy so much then you should know the lyrics of the chorus. It's "Sugar, we're going down swinging", not "singing".

Sparrow wrote:
They aren't the worst band ever, but I dislike them greatly. Everyone just likes them to fit in I guess, because it's "the band". I find it rather sad that the American youth has such poor taste in music, try listening to The White Stripes, or Ozzy, or Blue Oyster Cult...

I think I'd rather listen to Fall Out Boy than the White Stripes, everyone apart from their fans seems to think they're very boring [the White Stripes]. 'Same old beat' kind of thing. I'll never forget one of Dawn French's sketches in which she was the drummer from this band, (taking the p**s, of course), and she just sat there looking miserable banging one drum, slowly and repeatedly in just a 'thud-thud-thud' way; it was really funny.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ShinyHunter07 wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
ShinyHunter07 wrote:
baseball8gaia wrote:

It is inappropriate because 'come' spelt with a 'u' and no 'o' or 'e', (so, the censored version), is how people spell something rude. (I'm not going as far as to explain what if you don't already know.)

Anyway, I don't think Fall Out Boy are great but I kind of like 'Sugar We're Goin' Down' and 'Hum Hallelujah' 'n' I can put up with 'Dance Dance'. But considering I don't actually like the band and the people on here who say they like the song 'Sugar We're Goin' Down', if you love it/Fall Out Boy so much then you should know the lyrics of the chorus. It's "Sugar, we're going down swinging", not "singing".

Sparrow wrote:
They aren't the worst band ever, but I dislike them greatly. Everyone just likes them to fit in I guess, because it's "the band". I find it rather sad that the American youth has such poor taste in music, try listening to The White Stripes, or Ozzy, or Blue Oyster Cult...

I think I'd rather listen to Fall Out Boy than the White Stripes, everyone apart from their fans seems to think they're very boring [the White Stripes]. 'Same old beat' kind of thing. I'll never forget one of Dawn French's sketches in which she was the drummer from this band, (taking the p**s, of course), and she just sat there looking miserable banging one drum, slowly and repeatedly in just a 'thud-thud-thud' way; it was really funny.

:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops:
and i COMPLETLEY agree with you about the white stripes! my friends keep sayin ''white stripes are better than FOB!!!'' it gets REALLY annoying. (especially when the start goin on about the editors :shock: )

Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2