It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Naiot Nation Creation 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I have been working on a story called "A Nobody's Adventure" for the past few months. I left it alone until the end of July, and now have started on it again. I need a few things. The person who gives the most help gets the rest of my psybucks.

Rules:
:!:This will end on August 12th, but if not enough info is finished, this will be re-done later.
:!:I will need to review each thing and see if it works with me. I have decided the types for each gym leaders, other than the last two gym leaders.
:!: Don't spam or rate other peoples characters, please. I am fine if you give positive comments, but don't say "that isn't very good."

Well, here is what I need....

Rival
Needed Gender: Male or Female

Civoule City Gym Leader
Types Preferred: Normal

Miran Town Gym Leader
Needed Gender: Female
Types Preferred: Ghost

Asoral Cty Gym Leader
Types Preferred: Fire

Waloreo City Gym Leader
Needed Gender: Male
Types Preferred: Ice, Water

Flen Town Gym Leader
Types Preferred: Flying

Targero City Gym Leader
Types Preferred: Grass, Poison

If you want to completely customize the last two towns and their gym leaders, look below.

Now, for these, please use this format.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:
[b]Pokèmon[/b]:

You may add more if needed. Now, for the other things...

Town #8
Gym Leader only
Types: Ground Preferred, Fighting allowed

Town #9
Gym Leader and Contest
Types: Steel Only

Island Chain
# of Islands: 8

Names of Badges
Each town has a Gym Leader!

For the towns, use this format:

Code:
[b]Town[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:

[b]Gym Leader[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Pokèmon[/b]:

These two towns are at the highest points in Naiot. For the Islands, use this format:

Code:
[b]Island[/b]:
[b]Special info[/b]:

Not much to go by, but there are eight islands, so this could help you. I won't give you psypucks if you just do these, though...Finally, for the badges, just say what the name is of the town is, and what the badge's name is...you may even create the badges if you want..

Thanks to anyone who helps me do this. I am stuck at chapter 8 in my story until someone posts this. If you need info for what a town is like, just PM me. I have made complete descriptions for each of them other than the last two...

Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Civoule:
Name: Jason
Description: Tall, stocky, short brown hair. Rather nonchalant. T-shirt and jeans.
Pokemon: Girafarig, Bibarel, Furret, Tauros

Miran:
Name: Xavier
Description: Think "really old monk" - Gray robes, sandals, a really big bald spot. What hair he does have is blond, though - almost lemon colored.
Pokemon: Shuppet, Haunter, Mismagius, Shedinja

Asoral:
Names: Frank and Susanna
Description: A husband a wife double battle team. Frank has long, black hair that gets in his eyes sometimes. Susanna has long, red hair (saw that coming) tied back in a ponytail. Both wear an orange vest. Frank wears a pair of khaki shorts, Susanna wears a khaki skirt.
Pokemon:
Frank: Growlithe, Camerupt
Susanna: Magby, Magcargo

Waloreo:
Name: Christie
Description: Medium height. Blue hair that barely gets past her neck. Usually wearing a bathing suit.
Pokemon: Mantyke, Snorunt, Remoraid, Frostlass, Mantine

Flen:
Name:Toby
Description: Short and thin. Wispy brown hair. Wears a baseball cap
Pokemon: Delibird, Charmeleon, Xatu, Vibrava, Fearow

Targero:
Name: Peter
Description: A guy who looks like he climbs trees a lot. VERY dark green hair.
Pokemon: Beedrill, Leafeon, Nuzleaf, Victreebel, Seviper

Thats all I got for now.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, I will suggest you this. I hope you like it:

Town: Duston Town
Description: Its a Old West style town established in the middle of the desert, and its often surrounded by a sandstorm. At first it looks like if it were a ghost town, but in fact this town counts with all the services you would expect from any city. The way for finding this town its a bit tricky: You must literally get lost in the desert for finding the town eventually. The town must be found in this way because the Gym Leader decided to do it like this for challenging the trainers who looked for her.
So, if the trainer manages to arrive the town conscious, the Gym Leader would battle him, but it the trainer faints in the sandstorm, it will be rescued by the villagers and the Gym Leader may refuse to battle him because she will consider him weak. However, if the trainer fainted because he tried to protect his Pokemon (like Ash sometimes does), then the Gym Leader will reconsider battling him.
This way for arriving to Duston is exclusive for trainers, the rest of the people can access the town safely by going through a cave under the desert. The entrance of this cave is outside of the desert limits.

Gym Leader: Sandy
Personality: She is little girl, younger than most of trainers and she's the same age as Maylene. Her hair is brown colored and she wears a dress. She is always happy and is always playing with her Pokemon. It may look like she doesn't takes seriously her job of Gym Leader, but when it comes to battle and challenge a trainer, she is really strong and know how to battle very well.
Pokèmon: She has 5 Pokemon:
Gastrodon {gastrodon-west}
Sandlash {sandslash}
Claydol {claydol}
Hippowdon {hippowdon}
Flygon {flygon}

EDIT: I forgot some details:

-This is my suggestion for the 8th town.
Gym Badge Name: Dune Badge

Last edited by Darjulok on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

blaziken234: They all look good for now. Thanks. :)

Darjulok: I will most likely use this one if no one else does this. If I use this one, it will be the last one...since I've changed the info and the 8th one is gym and contest...:lol:

Keep them coming!

Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Town: Ridan City
Description: Located in the crater of a large mountain, Ridan is a bustling center of commerce and trade. It is well known for its large deposits of gems that line the crater's rim. Large buildings form a circle around the center of the city, where a huge lake, sometimes half a mile wide, occasionally forms due to large amounts of rainfall. The gym is located on the eastern side of the crater rim, the contest hall directly across from it on the west side

Gym Leader:
Name: Colin
Description: Muscular, and rather menacing appearance, but very friendly actually. Is a contest champ when not battling (think Juan or Fantina). Wears a dirty set of overalls and sweatshirt. Hair is a shorter, sand-colored version of Volkner's
Pokèmon: Prinplup, Mawile (Handles Beauty Contests), Donphan (Cute), Metang (Smart), Skarmory (Cool), Aggron (Tough)

Last edited by EvilPenguin on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Tragar, I added more info to my previous post.

Now, I want to suggest an island description:

Island: 7th Island: Froz Islet
Special info: A completely frozen islet. It is so cold and the ground is so hard that most people believe its completely made of ice. Although Froz is a really cold island, it's not under constant Hailstorm.
Only Ice type Pokemon can be found on the islet and water/ice type Pokemon can be found in the shores.
Something of this island that attract the attention is that a small group of Snorunt, Glalie and Froslass established in the middle of this islet. Those 3 Pokemon act like if they were a society, they form families and they even made their own pyramid-like igloo houses. Some people call that Snorunt group the "Snorunt Town" because of their houses.

EDIT. Added another island description:

Island: 4th Island: Sul Island
Special info: A very hot, dry and rocky island. By mysterious reasons, the sunlight is always strong (Sunny Day effect) in this island and the ground is always hot, making of Sul the perfect home for Fire type Pokemon.
Fire and Rock type Pokemon can be found in Sul, and water ans rock/water type Pokemon can be found in its shores.
A Sul Island history: Years ago several corporations tried to start metallurgy industries in Sul because of the heat, but since they disturbed the Pokemon of Sul, the people always ended attacked by the fire and rock Pokemon that lived there, leaving the iron materials in the island. After some months, Steel type Pokemon moved to Sul because of the iron food, and from since Steel Pokemon can also be found in the island along with the fire and rock Pokemon.

Island: 5th Island: Lod Swamp
Special info: This island is actually a swamp. There is no land, only swamp trees and muddy water. When people visit the swamp, they think that they are walking on ground, but actually they are walking over the roots of the enormous trees. There are deep holes between the tree roots where you can surf and fish for catching Pokemon. Also, some holes are so deep that you can dive through them to the lower part of the tree roots and look for sea floor Pokemon.
Poison and grass type Pokemon can be found the swamp, and water and poison/water type Pokemon can be found under the swamp roots.

Last edited by Darjulok on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Name: Glacie
Description: With her light blue hair, and blue eyes, Glacie has managed to hold a long line of family history in that Gym. She cares for all water pokemon, as well as ice, and keeps her Gym COLD. Her arena has the a delicate balance of ice and water, where at random times, a patch of water will freeze up, and a patch of ice will melt into water. She is always calm and collected, and cold to wrong-doers, while warm to those whom are kind. She is a stron battler, and uses strategies to plot her enemies' downfall.
Pokemon: She has six: All between level 28-32
Lapras
Seel
Dewgong
Piloswine
Froslass
Glaceon

Island #3
Island Name: Keita
Description: A large, crescent moon shaped island that holds grass pokemon of all types, from Bulbasaur to Celebi.
Celebi, Shaymin and other pokemon such as Venusaur and Meganium watch over the island. Shaymin lives in the center of the island, where there is a dense tropical forest with several ruins. The pokemon live there happily and peacefully. A large forest covers the entire island, and the beaches even swell with life. The sun is always present in the spot, where it is not too hot, but not too cold, either.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Now I want to suggest this for Miran Town:

Miran Town Gym Leader
Name: Hope
Description: Hope is a high skilled Hex Maniac. She has black hair, blue eyes and wears a black witch dress. She likes dark places, doesn't talk much and she trust more in Pokemon than in people. Hope is a very skilled trainer and her battle strategy is to hide in darkness for dealing surprise attacks.
Hope's history: Since she was a child, Hope was really shy and she couldn't make friends, so she played with dolls, wishing they were real. One day, a doll moved by its own and Hope couldn't believe it. That doll was actually a Shuppet who, attracted by Hope's sad emotions, entered the room. After that, the Shuppet became Hope's best friend and Hope has never been alone again. Also, Hope got interested in the kind side of Ghost Pokemon. Nowadays, that Shuppet is now a Banette and its Hope's strongest Pokemon.
Gym Badge Nme: Doll Badge
Pokèmon: Hope has 4 Pokemon:
Rotom {rotom}
Chimecho {chimecho}
Mismagius {mismagius}
Banette {banette}

I may add more Gym Leaders from the other cities later.
EDIT: Added:

Flen Town Gym Leader
Name: Marco
Description: Marco has long and sky blue colored hair and yellow eyes. He wears blue jeans, a red jacket and, sometimes, transparent red glasses. He has an extremely developed sight and Flen townsfolk often refer to him as Eagle Eye. Marco is very enthusiastic and will battle any trainer who challenges him.
Marco's battle strategy is to make the trainers to believe he has bird Pokemon, when he actually has only 1 winged flying Pokemon. This is for surprising clever trainers and for screwing their "bird counter" strategies.
Gym Badge Name: Wing Badge
Pokèmon: Marco has 4 Pokemon:
Jumpluff {jumpluff}
Drifblim {drifblim}
Gliscor {gliscor}
Fearow {fearow}

Last edited by Darjulok on Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name of Island - Types of pokemon
1. Grav Island - Rock, Steel
2. Vocan Island - Fire, Ground
3. Mystyc Island - Dragon, Electric
4. Jungest Island - Grass, Bug
5. Pheere Island - Ghost, Poison, Dark
6. Ticark Island - Water, Ice
7. Pastyur Island - Normal, Fighting
8. Seadet Island - Flying, Psychic

If you are wondering where the names came from, I corrupted words and syllables bsed on the types.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, Darjulok...You are very, very helpful! Not saying that blaziken234 and Kawaii Angel are not, but you are very descriptive, and you have done several things! The only problem is that I will have to make Duston Town the 9th town because blaziken234's Ridan City goes perfect with my story...

Thank you three so much for the help. Now I think I just need a rival and some names for the badges and it will be awesome!

The rival could be either one for both George or June, or two, one for each. You can even make three. I will almost always accept any rival....George and June had a lot of friends...

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

George's rival
Name: Buster
Description: Very tall and athletic, like a basketball player. Thinks out stratagies quickly based on his knowledge of opponents, usually with sucess. A master of playing mind games with the opponent, causing them to make bad decisions.
Pokemon (I suggest you use some pre-evos and some final evos, but here are the families at least):
Lickilicky, Armaldo, Houndoom, Mothim, Breloom, Qwilfish

June's rival:
Name: Keira
Description: Long blond hair, green eyes, and deeply tanned skin. She is Buster's sister, and thats where the similarities end. Whereas Buster is methodical and cunning in battle, Keira is wild, impulsive, and acts spur of the moment. She has huge faith in her pokemon though (like sending out a bug type to face a fire type, even if she has an available water type), and trains hard.
Pokemon (see note about Buster):
Dewgong, Kecleon, Tangrowth, Noctowl, Grumpig, Drifblim

Last edited by EvilPenguin on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm glad I could be of help. You can make Duston the 9th town if you want because, after all, it's your history.
And I made all those long descriptions because I really don't have something to do (I'm on vacation :D)

Since Blaziken already posted the rivals descriptions, I think I will post the all the Badge names:

Civoule Gym: Neutral Badge

Miran Gym: Doll Badge

Asoral Gym: Crater Badge

Waloreo Gym: Harmony Badge

Flen Gym: Wing Badge

Targero Gym: Leaf Badge

Ridan Gym: Iron Badge

Duston Gym: Dune Badge

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks you three. You both have been very helpful. I will need to copy this info, so thanks. I will try to split the Psybucks evenly. My computer has been very slow lately, so I might have to give you the psybucks a bit later... :cry: It takes almost 3 minutes to load the page...

Anyway, below is the map of Naiot I recently made if you want to change any info. It's my first map, so it's not that good.

Thanks again for helping!

Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wow, your map is great, and I can see the 8 islands.
But it think it needs more town with no Gyms. All regions have like 4 towns/cities without Gyms.

And you don't have to give me Psybucks, I just wrote the descriptions for fun; and not having Psybucks is not good, you may want something from the Market later.

Do you want us to think in the Routes names? :lol:

Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Thanks...I was actually going to add more later on, but I still can't think of things, and this was my first map too....

Thanks again ^_^

The routes are so small that you don't have to do that...Each area goes through a small area and then goes into a specific place. (Ex. Small area goes into Turtuca Mountains)

Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You have 10 cities on that map. Assuming one is the starter city and one is for the Pkmn League, you have 8 cities for gyms, and none others. You want about 12 to 16 cities in total. For example, look at the maps in the games. There have been cities in each game that dont have gyms. RSE was the most obvious, since the contest halls were spread out in 4 places (Verdanturf, Fallarbor, Slateport, and Lilycove), but you get the idea.

Also, take notice of the paths that you would take to complete the storyline if it were a game. I'll use RBY for this example. The path you take around kanto is like a giant circle. Trace over the path you'd take in the storyline to see what I mean. Your map looks like its a straight line most of the way. Add a couple more cities, make the routes slightly more grid-like, maybe a cluster around the main mountain, and you should be good. Add a battle tower if you feel like it.

One more pointer - Its a good idea to have the league be separated from the rest of the cities - look at Indigo, Evergrande, and whatever the one for DP is called. I advise you use that island city in the west.

Remember, these are tips, and you can do whatever you feel like. It is your story.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Actually, this might not be the actual one. I actually have a few things I didn't list, such as the cave at the bottom right corner, the Lunar Crater, and Miran Cape. I do believe that I need to add some more towns, so I'll edit it later.

I've made in the story where George gets bumped into. This person is one of the bad guys. If you want, you may make one or more bad guys.

Thanks again for everything...

Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

And which is the exact age of George and June? I thought they were young, like 12-16 years old, but I am reading your story and apparently they are older.

Do you want us to make an Evil Organization? (like Team Rocket, Galactic, Aqua/Magma). If you do, then I would be of great help if your told us about the main Legendary(ies) of your history and what they represent (sun and moon maybe?).

Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

With that post above you, I mean I wanted you to make a team, yes. And here is a hint: Lunar Ball...ok it's Cressilia... :lol:

Also, George is 16 and June is 17. I accidently keep on changing their age, but I'll keep it 16 and 17.... :?

Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh. Then I shall start to create an Evil Team.
What about this?:

Team Astral
Tema Astral is the Evil Organization of Naiot. People think that the Team Astral may steal the Lunar Ball for freeing the Legendary pokemon it holds, but no one knows which are the powers of that Pokemon and, therefore, they can't know the purposes of this organization.

Leader: Ashei (the first female Team Leader)
Admin #1: Harken
Admin #2: Regal

Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]