It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 World War Pokemon 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
BANG! SPLOOSH! The other boat shot, and missed. "Holy hell!!" Jayden cried "This doesn't look good." He searched for some guns on board, but he couldn't find any. The other boat was getting closer. BANG! SPLOOSH! It missed again, but only slightly, splashing the boat. "Snea!" Sneasel lost his balance and fell into the water. "SNEASEL!" Jayden yelled, looking into the water. He couldn't see him anywhere. The other boat was speeding towards the one Jayden was on, getting so close Jayden that he could see onto it. The first thing he noticed was that they were using cannons for some reason, not an actual gun. The second thin he noticed was Professor Oak, on the boat. 'I must kill him, not only because it's my mission, but because he took away Sneasel.' Unfortunately he had no weapons, and the boat wasn't near enough to jump aboard. The cannon was loaded and being aimed, right at the boat. 'Point-Blanc. I think that's the term' Jayden thought. He could here Oak laughing, and lighting the cannon. BANG! SCHPLOONG! 'What the heck?' A Gorebyss lept out of the water, with Sneasel riding on its back, and the cannon ball somehow bounced of it without touching it, and went back at Oaks boat. It missed the boat, but managed to hit Oak and take him off the boat at a high speed. There was an almighty SPLASH! ! Oak was never seen again. The boat still moved towards them, but had Sneasel jumped off Gorebyss before it landed back in the ocean and landed in the other boat. There was a scream and a body fell off, then Sneasel brought the boat up next to Jayden's. "I guess this is farewell" Jayden said to Jimmy "I also think we're enemies now... Good-bye" He jumped onto Sneasel's boat, and they spun around and went back to Johto.

8 D

Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy gave Jayden a challenging stare as he hopped to the other boat. Once they'd sped off Sableye began to prepare a well-aimed Shadow Ball. "No Sableye." It looked up at JImmy curiously. "I want to fight him myself. You attacking now wouldn't even be a fair tactic to fight with." Sableye nodded and went back to it's post at the bow of the boat. Jimmy sat and thought for a moment. "If Oak was leaving Pallet Town...then he must have already endured and attack from either Sinnoh or Hoenn...but where was he headed? Cinnibar? Fuschia? Or maybe just Seafoam to hide out. There's really no telling. I guess all we can hope for is to regroup with some allies and find out just what the hell's going on here." Jimmy then turned back to the direction of Cinnibar. "There was probably something at that lab. The heat has to have died down enough for us to at least be able to infultrate it." They then sped off back to where they had begun...a complete circle.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:38 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Snea! Sneasel!!" Sneasel handed Jayden some binoculars, and pointed behind them. Jayden let Sneasel take the wheel of the boat so he could look behind him. He saw that Jimmy had turned around "Do you think they're coming to attack us?" He asked Sneasel
"Snea!!?" Sneasel shrugged
"I we might have to fight them"
"Snea..." Sneasel had made friends with Sableye, and didn't want to fight him
"We could try to lose them" Jayden made the boat go as fast as possible. He turned off course, through some rocks sticking out of the sea. They were near Cinnibar, and could still see Jimmy. Expertly, Jayden sped between the rocks, the boat not getting harmed, and Jimmy was not behind them anymore. "Phew, that was close" Jayden thought out loud. CRASH! They hit a rock, and the right side of the boat broke. "We're sinking" Jayden cried
Alarmed, Sneasel yelled "SNEASEL!! SNEASEL!!..." Jayden was confused, but was panicking too much to question Sneasel continuous chanting. The boat went under, Jayden and Sneasel swam to a rock and clung on. "This looks like the end" Jayden sighed, then Gorebyss swam over "Gorebyss?" It said quizzically. When Sneasel saw Gorebyss he stopped chanting, delighted to see her (Jayden realized Gorebyss was a girl). They climbed onto Gorebyss, who swam them to Cinnibar Island, where they got off and said their farewells. Gorebyss swam off out to sea, and Sneasel almost cried :(.

8 D

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy saw the two people he'd previously considered comrades speed up in front of them and watched with a confused look on his face. "It seems like they're being chased..." Jimmy decided to speed up himself as they tried to see what Jayden and Sneasel were running from. As they zig-zagged between rocks, and jumped tall waves, their pursuit continued until finally their boat had hit one of the pointed rocks. Jimmy pulled his boat over to see if they were okay, but found no bodies. The two stopped the engine and had a moment of silence for the loss of their friends. Then continued on their way to Cinnibar. Upon returning to the very same dock they'd left from, a guard had spotted them. Luckily there was only one so a single Shadow Ball would be able to take care of him. Jimmy then decided to take another stab at the Pokemon Lab on the island and waited around the entrance for a scientist to pass by. Once one finally did, he threw a smoke bomb and knocked the scientist out. After replacing their clothes, Jimmy walked into the lab with his long white coat and a smug smirk on his face.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jayden was stuck on Cinnibar Island with Sneasel. Word had somehow already spread about the death of Professor Oak, and Jayden was the main suspect. They made shelter in a burned down mansion, where they met some wild Pokemon which were surprisingly friendly. They stayed there for the rest of the day, and were not terribly worried about how to get off the island until...

CRASH! It was early morning, and the doors opening woke up Jayden. Surprised, he got up and hid. The Cinnibar Island Gym leader Blaine had entered the mansion with his Rapidash. "Come out, come out, where ever you are!" Sneered Blaine. Sneasel, not yet noticed by Blaine, ran and hid by Jayden. Unfortunately, Blaine saw Sneasel, and sent Rapidash forward to attack. While Rapidash ran at Jayden, Sneasel shot some ice on the ground by Rapidash's feet. Rapidash slipped on the ground, fell over, and slid into a wall. The wall collapsed and the mansion shook. "Please hold..." Jayden whispered to the mansion. It stopped shaking.

Then it collapsed!!

8 D

Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Jimmy walked down the long corridors of the laboratory, He noticed many scientists running about with clip boards. "Report!" Jimmy looked up and noticed a tall man with thick-rimmed glasses. "I said REPORT!" As Jimmy tried to think of what to say, the alarm in the lab shrieked. The man looked around frantically. "Fire? But I don't smell anything." The two noticed a large mass of people running toward the door of the lab. The tall man grabbed one by the collar and threw him back. "What's going on? Where's everyone running to?" "There's been an incident. The Pokemon Mansion collapsed!" He quickly got to his feet and started to run again. The tall man looked back at Jimmy. "Quickly, get out of here! We need to help anyone who might be in there." "Um...right away! I just need to get a Magnemite from my lab." The scientist nodded and ran. Smirking again Jimmy picked up one of the dropped clip boards and walked around the lab noting any information that could be of any use. He then came to a large room which seemed to have a large generator in it. He walked in and inspected it. As he came closer to the machine, he noticed three large biohazard coats and put one on. Once he'd gotten close enough, he peered into the large container and his jaw dropped. Inside the container were half a dozen vile's of glowing green liquid. "So...there's planning on nuclear war are they?"

Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3