It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 Your "Pretend" Pokemon Journeys 
Fails at life
Fails at life

Remember when you were a kid, catching Pokemon in the backyard? Well I think that we should share those delicate moments right now......I used to catch Pokemon out in the yard like Caterpies and Pidgeys and stuff. And when I'd battle my friend, he'd catch like a Rapidash and stuff. I got mad at him so I stoped playin. lol what about you guys?

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lol...I never really did this, but one time I did have a dream where I was a pokèmon trainer...but it didn't last very long...

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I used to bring my meowth to school with me, but everyone sat on him in assembly. :(

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:34 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

lol.....I also had a dream I was in the ocean with a bunch of Mantines swiming around my feet. It was cool and then It was like Pokemon snap, there would be the NEW Mantine thing like in the game when you take pics lol.....wierd huh?

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:04 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

*reminiscing* my sister and I used to play that we were trainers on a big adventures like on the show. I had the better imagination, so I had to describe everything and act out most of the pokes. my sister loved that I could do all the voices just right.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
A long time ago I used to think Pokemon actually existed. I would go looking for them, and I was sad because I never found them. All my friends thought I was crazy!!

8 D

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A long time ago I used to think Pokemon actually existed. I would go looking for them, and I was sad because I never found them. All my friends thought I was crazy!!

wait................pokemon dont exist? tell that to my teacher, he'll get furious! :D

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wow...back then my friends and I used to pretend were pokemon out on the playground. Haha we used to get into an agruement about who got to be Geodude. Good times, good times...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i remember those days, i would go over to my friends house alot, and he came over to mine, during the summer, we would start one game, usually us being pokemon and his sisters and my sister would get stuck being the trainers, even though we would do whatever we wanted anyway, i remember being sad that i couldnt walk very easily on 4 legs so i would always choose to be pokemon that stood lol

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i remember when i was little looking for pokemon everywere. closest i ever came was a spider in the bushes i found that looked just like a spinerack only it was smaller and i stuck it in a plastic pokeball and kept it as a "pet" until about a month later when i noticed it didnt evolve.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
I just remembered that about a week ago my second cousin (who thinks he knows all about Pokemon) wanted to pretend to be a Pokemon and fight me. Unfortunately the only Pokemon he had heard of was Pikachu, and I decided I'd be Numel. He complained because the only attack he knew was electric shock (and that's not even a move. Some know-it-all) and it it didn't affect me. I'm so mean... :twisted: (I'm 10 years older than him) I think I should be allowed to be a little unfair though, I'd been putting up with him for 3 days and he is SOOOOOOOO annoying :evil: :mad: :( 8-)

Am I a bad person? :?

8 D

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I remember me and my friend used to draw some not-created Eevee-lutions, Like leafeon when it didn't exist.. Also we pretended to be Espeon and Umbreon journeying Johto.. Good times..

Also we used to spend hours on the brand new game boy advance (the old, chubby one) playing pokemon ruby.. Good times.. 2003 rawks..

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My friend and I always pretended to be Pokemon, or Pokemon Scientists. When we played as Pokemon, we would always be the "cool" ones. My little sister always wanted to be Espeon or a kitty Pokemon, though. My friend and I would be Pokemon like Sneasel, Absol, etc. When we played as Pokemon Scientists, we would create new Pokemon and examine DNA. :b

I also remember in the 3rd grade, at lunch recess, a bunch of kids would gather around the jungle gym and have Pokemon battles. I didn't really hang out with those kids, though.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hmmm, well I never pretended to be a pokemon. But something me and my friends did during lunch in 3rd, and 4th grade was play a game called "Name That Pokemon". We'd start off by sayin what type it was. Then we would say whether it was basic, stage 1 or stage 2. We'd name a few attacks that it knew. We usually got it pretty fast. THen if it was really hard, we'd say "kanto" or "johto" to help narrow it down. Good times.....

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:31 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

One of my friends was bent on the idea that he could make a machine that would put him into the game so he could fly around on a Pidgeot. :roll: Remember this is when Red and Blue came out, idk when that was but it was a while ago, I was 9 years old so it sounded like a good idea. lol

The Pokebattle Arena: A great place to Battle Friends, and take Diamond and Pearl to the next level!!!
[url=http://z11.invisionfree.com/PokeBattle_Arena/index.php[txt]The PBA[/url]

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:26 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I used to have a like little episodes with my friends and I was the gym leader. My party was: Alakazam, Persian, Dewgong, Charizard, Blastoise and Starmie.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

me and my brother played games with our pokemon trading cards. yeah good times. oh and mudget, i HATE people who think they know everything but don't. i sympithize.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Three of us used to have pokemon battles - 2 trainers and 1 referee. My friend used to get upset because he didn't know the gsc pokes so we'd always beat him.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

LOL, one time i couldn't write stories without having me battle my 'alter ego' using pokemon, and one time i actually got my teacher so frustrated she left the room bright red.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I used to try and make Team Rocket REAL! I wanted a costume of theirs and go around my school stealing things. I must have been really retarded, considering I was in 9th grade at high school surrounded by rednecks! I didn't do that though. I just did something close to that retardedness. I wore a Pokemon Baseball cap all year long through 9th grade.

-Ryan

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:58 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've pretty much had my own little "world" ever since I tried writing out what happened in my Red game in story format. Never got anywhere, but for me Cinnibar Islad is always "home" and in each new game, I pick a city to live in for the duration of the game.

My friends and I actually got pretty technical with this stuff, back in the day. We had our own houses designed and everything. I kinda hope to make some of that a reality with Diamond because in my "world", my Trainer had a ranch where she raised certain Pokémon for selling (not quite a Breeder because I don't care that much about getting perfect IVs) and I kinda wanna do that now that Diamond lets you trade all over the world...

Man, now i have the urge to go write this all down again, XD

Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]