It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Adventures On Pokemon Island! (Private role play) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster shrugged, "Okay, sure. It's better then nothing, I suppose."

The Mudkip turned to the Treecko sadly, "Hey, I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong guy. I'm Mudster, his brother. I came to this island looking for Muddy, but I guess he's not here either..."

Mudster sighed, turning to Pichu, "Okay, you lead the way. And thank you."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."

Pichu walked around the Snorlax, making sure she wouldn't bump into it. She then walked into a dense forest, maneuvering her way around certain trees until she made her way to a tree with a vine descending from it.

Pichu pointed to the vine and shrugged. "You first."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster quickly climbed up the vine to reach the top, "Whoa...!" he said as he looked around. He turned back to watch Pichu climb up safely, "This place is awesome, Pichu!"

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Pichu grinned again. It wasn't often that someone went up into her home and complimented it. Pichu herself couldn't think of much to describe her tree home. "Thanks... make yourself comfy. Anyway, are you hungry?"
Pichu gestured to hole in a tree, in which she'd placed number of berries.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Aw, nah, I don't wanna be a hassle..." he shook his head.

The Mudkip looked over at the mat and blankets, yawning, "Well, I guess I should get some sleep. Today's been huge. I wonder what'll happen tomorrow..."

Mudster walked over to the blankets and settled himself on the mat, pulling the covers over him. "Night, Pichu..." he said as he fell asleep instantly.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pichu watched as Mudster fell asleep almost immediately in her home, adapting to her home about the moment he'd arrived.

"Night, I guess..."Pichu yawned, rubbed her eyes, and laid down on the mat, pulling a blanket over her small body.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Treecko woke up in the morning, inadvertantly falling asleep on the beach. He awoke to the bright shining sun, the wind blowing, and the ocean cool. At this hour, the laprases would also be waking up. But...they weren't.

Shrugging it off, Treecko looked around to see that all of the people he had seen earlier were gone. Getting together his clothes, he walked off. Soon enough, he came across the snorlax.

The snorlax twisted and turned, seemingly in pain. No...not in pain. Some kind of fear. As if it was trying to run away from something.

Geez, this thing has been asleep for a long while. It should've woken up by now, even for a snorlax.

Treecko stood on the snorlax's belly and fired a bullet seed at its face, but it didn't do anything. Well, it didn't do anything in response to the bullet seed, but it still kept twisting and turning. Treecko jumped off its belly and over its head, to see a bunch of butterfree behind it, doing the same thing.

"A contagious disease...? Of nightmares?"

Treecko ran back to his home in the forest, near the river area, to try to find his friends and family, or a doctor, to find out what was going on.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster was running in this never-ending blackness for some reason. He wanted to find his brother so bad. But then a shadow formed in front of him, a monstrous entity.

"Darkrai!" Mudster screamed out as he woke up from his nightmare. He turned to see the Pichu who was still sleeping soundly next to him.

"Darkrai...? Who's that?" he quietly asked himself.

He looked outside, it was morning. The sun was shining from the entrance.

"Well...let's see how that Snorlax is doing..." he said as he made his way outside from the tree and back onto the ground's surface.

Awhile later, Mudster found his way back onto the beach. The Snorlax was tossing and turning now, so the Mudkip kept his distance.

"Aw, poor guy," he said sadly.

The Snorlax shivered, "Darkrai..." he murmured, tossing and turning once again.

"Darkrai...? I dreamt of that, too..." Mudster thought to himself. What was this Darkrai? Mudster had never heard of it before, so how could he have dreamt it? Did it have something to do with this island?

Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Treecko looked around, all around him. All he could see were miles and miles of sleeping pokemon. But then again, you could normally see that kind of stuff at 2 AM. But it was now 11:00 AM. And they were all writhing in pain.

Pokemon were crawling, pokemon were screaming, pokemon were crying, pokemon were having spasms reminiscent of an epileptic fit. Not even when he saw a flock of fearows in massive pain did he care. Because he was scared for himself.

"This was happening to the snorlax when I talked to those other pokemon...maybe it didn't affect them."

And with that, Treecko set out to find whom he believed were the last three awake people on Pokemon Island.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2