It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 pokemon needed 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have all 5 of the gba sp games fr/lg r/s/e I have all the pokemon that I can possible get but I'm lacking 4 more, I would be willing to mail 1 of my games to a trust worthy person just to get these last 4 but the person would have to have all 4 because I don't won't to mail it more than once. Any way the pokemon that I need are Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Celibi. Any help getting these greatly appreciated. Thanks

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:34 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Well I hate to break it to you, but 2 of those 4 aren't gotten normally except by Nintendo Event:

Mew - Faraway Island, Emerald only
Lugia - Navel Rock event (FRLG or E), or from Pokemon XD
Ho-Oh - Navel Rock event (FRLG or E), or from Pokemon Colosseum
Celebi - Some kind of Nintendo event. Apparently, there is a way in RS to get it if you start over your game after the clock stops working...but don't count on that forever.

- DNA

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd be able to help you...but it'd have to be LG

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

A little of topic but......Speaking of Celebi, and the clock stopping. One time I left my ruby version in my pants pocket and it went through the wash. When I got it back I stuck it in my GBA to see if it still worked, it did, but when I continued it said the internal clock stopped working. Huh, I wonder if I could have caught Celebi. lol.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rnc2b1 wrote:
I have all 5 of the gba sp games fr/lg r/s/e I have all the pokemon that I can possible get but I'm lacking 4 more, I would be willing to mail 1 of my games to a trust worthy person just to get these last 4 but the person would have to have all 4 because I don't won't to mail it more than once. Any way the pokemon that I need are Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Celibi. Any help getting these greatly appreciated. Thanks

i'd be very happy to help. this is exactly the way i got the last three pokemon i needed (mew, celebi, and deoxys). i can give you the pokemon you need - mew (original trainer MYSTRY, IDNo 06930), lugia (i got it from XD), ho-oh (i got it from colosseum), celebi (original trainer 10 ANIV, IDNo 00010).

i really respect you for getting as far as youve got by yourself. send me a PM if you would like me to give you those remaining pokes :)

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My computer has been down for the last 3 days, sorry for not responding sooner, I actually fogot about deoxys and jirachi, cuddles or whoever can give me these let me know where you are located and I'll decide where to send it. Thanks everyone. I have worked long and hard for all of these and the only game I can send out is the lg, not many pokemon on that one, I am in the process of looking for entie, so when I find him I'll be transferring all the pokemon to that game too. let me know

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]