It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Pokemon Summer Camp for Advanced Trainers and Coordinators 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Uhm, of course I didn't kick that sableye like it was a football" she said with an angelic look on her face.

"Why would anybody wan't to kick a sableye? I mean, they are so cute." she said nervously. She knew she was a bad liar but she didn't know if the teacher could read her bluff.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, i know she's lying. Albany, are you coming to find Shirley or not?"
Everybody else ran off into the forest, leaving Liz by herself.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yeah I guess I'll come...." :? Let's go find him. She followed close behind the teacher.

She was tired of walking so she let out Penny. {pidgeot} Penny flew high in the air, above the teacher. And as she passed the teacher, she sent some droppings down which hit the teacher on the left shoulder. Luckily, the teacher didn't notice.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:32 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name:Michaela

Personality: Likes Cute Pokemon, Likes to coordanateing and Being a pokemon trainer is both.

Pokemon: Happiny,
Name: Happiny,
Level: 27
Moves:
Sweet Kiss,
Pound,
Refresh,
Atract.

Nature: Jolly.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gina sighed, Raydin had just completely ignored her again. Had she done something to upset him? She shook her head to clear her mind and looked off into the forest absentmindedly... Wait... What was that? She seemed to see an soft bobbing light in the distant darkness... She released her Rotom from its pokeball and it floated next to her, emmiting a quiet buzz to acompany its faint blue glow. It was quite small for a Rotom, a little under a foot tall from bottom to pointy top, but very strong in battle. Havoc (as Gina had named it) hummed lightly and stared at her with its adorable baby blue eyes. "I just wanted some comany." Gina explaned gloomily and smiled at her friend, then set off into the dark woods to investigate the strange light with Havoc at her side.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Liz hopped off of Penny's back having finally caught up with the other campers.

"Where's Sun, and where's Gina?" they asked.
"Well, I know Sun got lost in the forest, but I haven't seen Gina for a while" she replied.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Caleb slipped off into the forest to get some much needed coordination practice."Ok let's go team out all you come.Ok vespiquen use rock gem and combo it with gust.Great work vespiquen,Now Bueatifly use gust and then use silver wind,now finnish it with Giga Drain.Ok heracross use......(Speeding up time a bit.lol)Ok all of you did great return every one but beatifly.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

rayin looked over at gina . she looked disgruntled. "Oh sh- i just ignored her didn't I? stupid, stupid archane." he looked down to see a weedle staring up at him. "EEP!" he jumped about a foot in the air and landed, clutching gina's back. his legs wrapped around hers. " he started breathing heavly.

OOC: i know someone who's 15 (i think)... named gina... do you live in va?

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

OOC: I checked the time thing on the first post do ya still use it if ya do what time is it?

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Liz ran up to the teacher and whispered in her ear. She nodded, and Liz ran all the way back to camp. She passed Caleb once again, and smiled seeing how good he was with his pokemon.

When Liz was finished using the restroom, she once again got on Penny's {pidgeot} back and she ordered it to soar high up into the tree so she could sit and look down on people.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Not sure what you're talking about Caleb... The schedule? Nope, I live Ohio. lol The most boring state ever. Except for the weather which is radically different each day. OMP Guys, go check out leekspin.com. It's incredibly amusing. lol xD ^.^))

Gina almost jumped out of her skin when Raydin jumped her. "What is your PROBLEM?" she growled and pried him from herself. The overactive boy was doing nothing to improve her mood at all. Havoc buzzed nervously, dabating if he should shock the object of Gina's annoyance or not. "It's a frickin Weedle! A WEEDLE!! Get off me..." her rant trailed off as she suddenly felt woozy again, her headache screaming though her brain, abruptly amplified. That's when Gina noticed the pinching sensation on her ankle. She looked down just as the little bug pokemon scurried off. It had stung her as a farewell gift. "Just great... I'm sooo accident prone." Gina complained and then her legs collapsed beneath her.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:41 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Caleb got bored he didn't know what to do anymore so he whent back to the main part of camp to maybe find a battle or somthing.His beatifly buzzed back forth happily before it again landed on caleb's head.As caleb could find nobody to battle he went back into the forest when he heard a cry and went running toward's it where he found a girl sitting on the ground in pain it looked like she had been poisoned by a wurmple or weedle.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Liz hopped out of the tree that she was concealed. She also saw the girl that was stung by the weedle. Caleb and her were both helping her.

"Ooh, it looks like you'll need an antidote" she said aloud.
"I think I have one in my pack somewhere."

She searched through her pack and finally pulled one out that had been in there for a couple of months now.

"Now I need something to apply it with..." she said.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((WHO HERE REMEMBERED THAT SUN IS BEING TORCHERED BY DARKRAI?))

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:14 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Hey DragonLover we both live in the same state lol cool.Also I meant in the RP what time it was.))
-----------------------------------------------
Caleb looked in his back pack and found a rag here Liz take this.Hey also I know this isn't the time but do ya know where burmy live.Ive been wanting one lately.Ok good that antidote will take a few hour's so I ge I'll carry you back to camp.hey liz also can ya..tell me where my cabin is here's the number.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Michaela Got to Class as it Just Hit 2:00PM she looked tarwards the teacher and checked her Bag for one small pokeball,Michaela Whispered to her Happiny " ok Happiny your in your pokeball, soon ill let you out" .

Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ooc: The teacher is trying to find you Sun :P

Caleb handed her the rag and she poured some of the Antidote on the rag.

"This may sting a bit, but only for about a couple of minutes, then it numbs the stung area." she said to the girl

"Uh, I guess I could tell you where Burmy live, but first we have to get her back to the Nurse's office. And sure, I'll show you where you're cabin is. It may take me a while though, because I barely know where mine is. :P"

Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh, spiffy! I live in fairfield county, you? Since we are in the middle of 5th period, I would say it's around 9pm in the roleplay. ...and we somehow managed to skip dinner. Sorry 'bout that, Sun. Gina didn't notice either. *sweatdrop* Heh... ^.^""))

"No, no... I'll be fine in a minute." Gina insisted thorugh the additional pain caused by the antidote. "Accident prone", she decided, was a severe understatment in her case. "Don't inturupt the class for me. I've been through much worse. Thanks for the help though. Name's Gina-" she winced again at the sting and then glanced up at Liz and Caleb.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Alright, we're at the Nurse's station. On three, lift her. One, Two, Three."

Liz and Caleb carried her a few steps and sat her down in the chair. Seeing Caleb was strong, Liz let him do most of the work. She was impressed.

"So, you wanted me to show you your cabin?" she took the peice of paper from Caleb's hand and read the number. She started going North.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Ok hey wait for me so..I ges I'll just fallow you"

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Liz arrived at his cabin. "This is it... I think you share with Sun and Raydin, but I'm not sure. And the girls cabin is across the way past the bathrooms, just to let you know." she started walking away.

"Oh, and you wanted me to show you where the wurmple live? Well, I saw a couple hanging around in the large grass behind the kitchen when it was dark. Maybe you could look there..."

"I better get back to class... are you coming too? Or do you gotta put your stuff away?"

Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the weedle crawled off. "s-sorry... they... they just really f-f-f-f-freak me out." he looked down at the ground.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Um ya Im coming to class,but um I mean't burmy not wurmple".Caleb laugh's any way thank's for showing me my cabin.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((As long as someone finds me.... Maybe somebody else will help?))

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh, I'm sorry. Uh, Burmy? Well I know they are in the forest for sure, but I don't know exactly where. I think by the purple tree! :o. And legend has it that there is an evil darkrai that lives by there too. Do you wan't to check it out?" she said to Caleb.

She hoped his answer would be yes, as she wanted to be around him.

Edit: Alright, I fixed the darkrai problem.

Last edited by Liz on Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next