It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Electibuzz stared at Magmortar and Hypno entering the portal, and then a weird acting Alakazam. "What is going on here?"

Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:07 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Ownest answer, I'm not sure at all." Alakazam answerd. He turned to Weaville. "Mind explaining?"

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"What do you mean you don't know? Okay, just tell me what has happened."

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Let's see... Magmortar and Hypno sre trying to save the darkness and they went into the past to get the dark orb."

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So let me guess, you want to stop them and fill the land with light and banish the darkness? Well, too bad buddy, it ain't gonna happen while I'm around! I was born and grew up in a shady forest, darkness is comforting!" Volts started getting pulled into Electibuzz's fist. "THUNDER PUNCH!" Electibuzz swung his fist straight at Alakazam.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam quickly countered. "Psychic! Wha-" As he got hit by the punch. "You fool, the point is to make a balance!"

Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Balance? Why do we need balance if light has no point? It has no reason to exist, how can you want a peaceful world thriving in it?" Flames seared into his fist. "FIRE PUNCH!"

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Eevee knew that Weavile's team could attack her fellow team members and the Charmander out in the middle of all this she notice someone up in the sky (this character anyone can control within a degree, so keep his aditude the same, and I thought it be fair if it belonged to the dark team)

Name: Crobat
Personality: loves the dark, but Murkrow more (yes a girl one)
Attacks: Sludge Bomb, Air Cutter, Steel Wing, Leech Life, and Bite

"you talk about balance Eevee, why do you hide those who remain neutral, to you there should be more people like you, that lizard, I bet I could take down your team, your just jellious that we are stronger then you at night" said Crobat.

"YOU MONSTERS" said a loud noise from above "you come to my mountain and fight?" said the yellow blur "these children have had enough of this" said the blur who was close enough to see that it was Dragonite and the 3 children where Munchlax, Mime Jr. and Bonsly.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
(gah I'm cconfused already... oh well! and CELEBI? When did he get into this???)

Weavile looked as the Electabuzz was beating up Kadabra (haha). Dusknoir flew over to Electabuzz and said, "Here's a punch you DON'T have!" He threw a giant fist of SHADOW PUNCH at Electabuzz.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
In the past, Magmortar found sneasel and Hypno followed him. "Celebi, creat a copy of the orb, we do not want to disturb time." ordered Hypno. Using psychic powers, Celebi created a copy of the orb. "Good. Now, we no longer have a use with you. Be gone." said Hypno, using psychic to hurl Celebi on the ground. Magmortar picked up the orb. "Mufofofofo! The ord of Darkness, now we can relive the darkness!" laughed Magmortar. Sudenly Celebi, now free of Hypno's control, floated from the ground and created a time portal back to the present. "You fools! How could you to such a vile thing?!" snapped Celebi. Magmortar knew what was coming and caught himself on fire. "I will end you!" shouted Celebi, ramming them into the portal and back into the present. Celebi caught on fire and flew all the way to Weavile. "Weavile... you have to stop him..." said Celebi floating to the ground. "Master, should we begin climbing?" asked Hypno. Magmortar nodded and they began returning to the pedastal.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam looked at the portal. "Umm...Who's coming with me?"

Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Treeckomaster, why6 would trhey want to go in the portal if Magmortar justr came out?)
"Ugh!" Electibuzz was hit in the stomach and flew back a bit. "You fool! You swore you'd fight for the darkness, and from what I hear you want to cower like a fool and and aid to the destruction of the very thing you swore to protect!" He picked himself up. "Now, you should know that Magmortar got the orb back and is headed to the pedstal to lead to the overwhelming darkness! I have been waiting for years for the one with the orb to come! The battle in the sky won't be nearly as destructive as what's about to happen!" He took a breath. "You're probably thinking how I know this, right? Well, it's very simple. A prophesy has been passed down my kind! In the midst of a battle, a dark one shall climb the mountain and place the orb that brings darkness and use it to wash away the light. Their is no reason to attack me, I am just here to maintain the prophesy. And also, Magmortar should be already headed back up the mounatin. He looked at Celebi on the ground. "You better leave, or else you might end up like Celebi! Now, Weavile, to exploit your weakness! DYNAMICS PUNCH!"

Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.

"GAH!" As Weavile flew back, Dusknoir caught him. "Are you ok boss?" He said worriedly. But Weavile did not answer...he was dead............... :cry:

Last edited by Giratina_Man on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eevee had a plan and knew that Dusknoir's attack would not harm her, so she jumped forward to help Electabuzz

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:09 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

And Alakazam jumped forward and held back Eevee. "This fool is trying to disturb the balance!" Then Alakazm thought. "Me and Magmortar should finish our fight." Then he headed down the mountain t greet the two pokemon.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(GiratinaMan, I was attacking Weavile! Please edit your post.)

Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

charmander used ember on alakazam to let go of eevee

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam kept holding on. "Where is Dragonite?"

Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dragonite was up in the air, making sure nothing happened to the mountain, but an unexpected guest appeared, it was Latias, and with a strong shadow ball knocked Dragonite back, and they both used dragon breath, the attacks hit each other and Latias' was stronger and with this second hit knocked Dragonite into the mountain were we fell unconcious and his three students jumped off and got ready to fight this red dragon

Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magmortar saw Alamazam while he was walking up the mountain. "Ah! Alakazam! Nice to see you! To bad your world is about to end!" laughed Magmortar. Hypno stepped in front of Magmortar. "Save your energy, master. I can handel this one." insisted Hypno. Magmortar nodded and Hypno approached Alakazam. "Looks like your pretty determined to stop us. Well, no one is a match for my hypnetic powers. Just watch my rist watch, 'k?" said Hypno, trying to hypnotize Alakazam.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:12 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam stared. At Hypno. "Did you really expect me to fall for that? Let's try a different tactic." Then he unleashed a Shadow Ball.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hypno flew back and crashed into a boulder and got up. Magmortar used Lava plume and Hypno used psychic powers to levitate the lava and send it all crashing onto Alakazam.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

charmander kept on trying to make alakazam let go of eevee

Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As tears flew down the eyes of Weavile's crew, Dusknoir turned around to Alakazam. "Don't you have Recover????? CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING< ALAKAZAM????? :cry:"

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam slowly recovered himself from the lava. "Yes, I can." And he recovered Celebi's health, a bit. "It'll need to rest a while though"

((OK, listen up guy's:

EXP wrote:
I will be leaving on vacation and I am wondering if you would mind runnig endless night while I am gone, you and Treekcoluv will both have an equal voice in this RP while I am gone and when I am back you will have equal voice to mine,; while I am gone you can control Eevee just leave her personallity the same, and feal free to quote this post, if you are in post a pm to me, I may not get it, but then send it to Treekcoluv and quote this

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next