It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 PokeProject: The Begining Of A New Region 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey. Last year I advertised my forum here. However I have checked and it appears to be long gone now. I thought I would re-add my forum as we have developed quite alot.

Inferno & Hydro: This is our fan based game that is being made using RPG Maker XP. It is set in a new region, and will have over 120 new Pokemon. With having ols charactors, and old Pokemon with all the new ones. This game could possibly be bigger then Diamond and Pearl

We are also going to make the game online (free of charge obviously). Where you can battle with other and trade with people all across the world. We have loads of sprites done over 50, and I have recently start mapping the areas.

Using pacths, eventually you will be able to get all 493 Pokemon, plus ours that over 600. We will also have events where the winners will obtain there custom Pokemon. This would mean there would only be one on the whole internet.

Anyone can register, and join in. You don't have to be experienced. You could just be a fan. Everyone is needed, but people with these skills will help alot;

- Spriters,
- Mappers,
- Conceptionists,
- Art Designer,
- Drawing Designer,
- Programmers,
- Etc....

If you would like to see our work REGISTER (by clicking register) and then go to the Inferno & Hydro section of the forum.

vBulletin: Sometime in the future the phpBB forum will be backed up and will be restored on a paid vBulletin forum. Paid by me.

Website: The website will be coming very soon, paid host, domain (already got). Will be based around competitive play, NetBattle, Wi-Fi, and our game project Inferno and Hydro.

As I would like to become a webmaster for a living, all the above will be possible. Right now I have decided to re-vamp the forum (currently in progress) and get the mapping done.

Thats not the only thing you can do on our forum. We also discuss all these topips listed below;

General: Sports, music, movies, and alll general stuff is allowed to be discussed in the "General Discussion" forum.

Art & Graphics: Want your art commented, or want art. You can request and present art in our "Art & Graphics" forum.

Pokemon: You can discuss all Pokemon subjects at our forum. Games, cards shows, movies, etc.

Diamond & Pearl: We have recently added a D/P forum. This is a seperate discussion for the new DS games.

Trade Center: We have also just added a trade center. You can add your Pokemon listings here.

NetBattle: You can discuss NetBattle here. newly added.

Rate My Team: Need a team rating, or need someone to make you a team come here. Newly added.

Role Playing: Like to role play. You can make and join in, in Pokemon and none Pokemon role plays here.

Now as you can see we have alot for you to discuss and join in. Also as a bonus our forum as over 30,000 posts already. Which means that we are no newbie forum.

Actually Snowball even registered and posted a while ago. Some of you are already at PokeProject. So if thats you guys, tell them how great we are.

Also if you would like to support us, here are some graphics you can add to your signatrues. The link gose to "www.pokeproject.forumup.org";

These are copyright of PokeProject, made by the great "STEELIX" do not edit in anyway, or claim as your own.

Links: Here are some important links.

Register,
Forum Index,
Inferno & Hydro,
Pokemon,
Diamond & Pearl,
Trade Center.

Please regsiter, and login any problems logging in PM me here. Also discuss the forum here please.

Also note: The Trade Center was added yesterday. No posts have been made. If you have D/P please make a topic in there with the Pokemon you would like to trade. Or for the Pokemon you want.

Thanks,
BlueEew.

Last edited by BlueEew on Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:22 am
Profile YIM
Illiterate
Illiterate

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:24 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

We are looking for member who want to join and contribute, not members who just want to join to get extra members on there forum.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:42 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'll join. It looks like a nice forum. I'l probably register under the same name I have here.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:56 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I see that you have registered, thanks for that. I am sure that you will enjoy your stay over at PokeProject. :wink:

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:04 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]