It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next
 The NEW 3rd Generation Rating Center 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thanks but how do I get more Earthquake TM's,and how does Alakazam(Yes I evolved him) learn the Punches?

If you are playing Emerald you could just clone the TM. As for Alakazam getting the Elemental Punches if you are playing Emerald all you have to do is get some Battle Points and then tutor the moves to your Pokemon. And if you can't do that you could just breed the moves.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Peanut-Lover wrote:
TheKid
Blastoise: Skull Bash > Water Pulse. Ice Beam > Hydro Cannon. Modest would have been better, but docile's okay.
Pidgeot: Switch to dodrio, it will save you a lot.
Alakazam: Reflect > Psybeam, Calm Mind > Future Sight. You need to stick around, so reflect is in there. Calm Mind pumps you up.
Snorlax: Shadow Ball > Snore. So you deal with agatha a bit more.
Dragonite: T-bolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Dragon Claw. T-wave could go in somewhere.

Thanks Peanut-Lover but I sorta read this late.
This is my team now though:
{blastoise}
Docile Nature
Surf
Water Pulse
Hydro Cannon
Skull Bash
Ice Beam > Water Pulse. You could use Hydro cannon if you think it will ko (you won't lose a turn :wink: ).

{kadabra}
Quiet Nature
Psychic
Psybeam
Shadowball
Recover
Breeding nor emerald are options, are they? Psychic is good, Calm Mind, Recover stays, Psybeam as added (pp runs out), or recover (team support).
Edit: You beat the e4? Good. Breed for T-punch and Ice Punch, keep psychic, keep recover. Works out better.

{raikou}
Timid Nature
Spark
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Quick Attack
Crunch and Thunderbolt are good. Calm Mind for spot 3, so you power up, and Reflect/T-wave for the last spot (Reflect for staying, T-wave for paralysis support).

{raichu}
Docile Nature
Thunderbolt
Shockwave
Quick Attack
Mega Kick
Don't need it if you've got Raikou. T-bolt is good. T-wave should be on. Brick Break > Mega Kick. Leave Quick Attack, I guess.

{aerodactyl}(Still training)
Careful Nature
Bite
Double Edge
Fly
Ancient Power
Jolly or adamant nature, but i guess its impossible. Keep Double Edge if the Ability is rock head. Aerial Ace > Fly. Rock Slide > ancient power. Indeed, Earthquake > Bite.

{dragonite}
Careful Nature
Wing Attack
Ice Beam
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Blast > Ice Beam (Fire + Dragon has no resist). Wing attack is cool, I guess (not terrible).

P.S. I am also trying to build a team using only Pokemon revived from fossils if any one knows any movesets and what not can you tell me and a final Pokemon to go with that team seeing as there are only 5 Fossil Pokemon that are available in FR and RS.
Check the standard moveset guide. As stated on the first page, we don't give movesets.

elite42 wrote:
So, this is what I thought up.
Note: This is PKMN Emerald, but I have Chansey, Larvitar, Mantine, Misdreavus, Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur, Chikorita and Eevee from a bit of trading from Leaf Green and Colosseum. I also have most of the common TMs (A-ace, EQ, etc.) and all stones besides Sun Stone. All PKMN will be LV. 50.

{salamence} Adamant @Shell Bell?
20 HP, 252 Atk, 48 Def, 48 Sp. Def, 140 Spd
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Brick Break
Aerial Ace

Physical Sweeper
Looks good.

{vaporeon} Modest @ Leftovers
124 HP, 100 Def, 176 Sp. Atk, 56 Sp. Def, 52 Spd
Surf
Ice Beam
Acid Armour
Wish

Special Sweeper/ (Special) Tank
Good.

{gardevoir} Modest @ ???
252 spd, 224 sp. atk, 32 Sp. Def
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch

Special Sweeper/Speical Tank
@Leftovers, when in doubt. Or Lum berry. Your choice.

{metagross} Adamant @ CB
EVs: 252 atk, 252 spd, 6 sp. def
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball/Rock Slide/???

Classic CBgross
Rock Slide or Explosion in the last spot. Rock Slide + EQ has 2 resist. Explosion is just powerful.

{absol} Jolly @ Sitrus (I don't see a way to get Salac, so this is to survive longer)
EVs: 44 hp, 180 atk, 8 def, 8 sp. def, 252 spd
Swords Dance
Baton Pass
Aerial Ace
Rock Slide

Physical Sweeper/Baton Passer
NOTE: You can choose the PKMN you want to Baton Pass to, right?
Yes, of course. Return + Shadow Ball > Aerial Ace + Rock Slide. You seem to lack them on your team, except for gross.

{charizard} Adamant @ Lum/SB
EVs: 132 atk, 124 sp. atk, 252 spd
Swords Dance
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Earthquake

Physical Sweeper with Fire Blast for back-up
NOTE: I'm not sure if the Attack EVs are still necessary since Swords Dance doubles my attack.
I would have had it jolly with this, @Salac Berry (SB = Salac Berry, right?). Yes, the evs are still necessary. Take around 100 out of SpAtk, though, and put into HP (You will ko most things with fire blast).

Please rate the three as well as overall versatility of all 6.
Lacks a cleric, and has too much physical sweeping. Otherwise, you should be fine. A bit shady on defenses though (absol, charizard, gardevoir too an extent).

Thx in advance.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would have had it jolly with this, @Salac Berry (SB = Salac Berry, right?)

uhh.... No. SB tends to stand for Shell Bell, while plain-old Salac means Salac Berry. Anyways, I don't see a possible way to get Salac.

Also, why take off Aerial Ace on {absol}? After all, it covers its weaknesses.

Pokemon Diamond:
Name: Quincy
FC: 4553-8854-9459

The Rating Centre CAN'T be dead... can it??

Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

TheKid wrote:
Peanut-Lover wrote:
TheKid
Blastoise: Skull Bash > Water Pulse. Ice Beam > Hydro Cannon. Modest would have been better, but docile's okay.
Alakazam: Reflect > Psybeam, Calm Mind > Future Sight. You need to stick around, so reflect is in there. Calm Mind pumps you up.
Dragonite: T-bolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Dragon Claw. T-wave could go in somewhere.

{blastoise}
Docile Nature
Surf
Water Pulse
Hydro Cannon
Skull Bash
Ice Beam > Water Pulse. You could use Hydro cannon if you think it will ko (you won't lose a turn :wink: ).

{kadabra}
Quiet Nature
Psychic
Psybeam
Shadowball
Recover
Breeding nor emerald are options, are they? Psychic is good, Calm Mind, Recover stays, Psybeam as added (pp runs out), or recover (team support).
Edit: You beat the e4? Good. Breed for T-punch and Ice Punch, keep psychic, keep recover. Works out better.

{raikou}
Timid Nature
Spark
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Quick Attack
Crunch and Thunderbolt are good. Calm Mind for spot 3, so you power up, and Reflect/T-wave for the last spot (Reflect for staying, T-wave for paralysis support).

{raichu}
Docile Nature
Thunderbolt
Shockwave
Quick Attack
Mega Kick
Don't need it if you've got Raikou. T-bolt is good. T-wave should be on. Brick Break > Mega Kick. Leave Quick Attack, I guess.

Careful Nature
Bite
Double Edge
Fly
Ancient Power
Jolly or adamant nature, but i guess its impossible. Keep Double Edge if the Ability is rock head. Aerial Ace > Fly. Rock Slide > ancient power. Indeed, Earthquake > Bite.

{dragonite}
Careful Nature
Wing Attack
Ice Beam
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Blast > Ice Beam (Fire + Dragon has no resist). Wing attack is cool, I guess (not terrible).

P.S. I am also trying to build a team using only Pokemon revived from fossils if any one knows any movesets and what not can you tell me and a final Pokemon to go with that team seeing as there are only 5 Fossil Pokemon that are available in FR and RS.
Check the standard moveset guide. As stated on the first page, we don't give movesets.

Where will I get RockSlide for my Aerodactyl and cant I just put flamethrower instead of of Fire Blast and give Dragonite Charcoal,Who do I breed Alakazam with to get Ice Punch and Fire Punch

Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Peanut-Lover wrote:
TheKid wrote:
Peanut-Lover wrote:
TheKid

{blastoise}
Docile Nature
Surf
Water Pulse
Hydro Cannon
Skull Bash

{kadabra}
Quiet Nature
Psychic
Psybeam
Shadowball
Recover

{raikou}
Timid Nature
Spark
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Quick Attack

{raichu}
Docile Nature
Thunderbolt
Shockwave
Quick Attack
Mega Kick

Careful Nature
Bite
Double Edge
Fly
Ancient Power

{dragonite}
Careful Nature
Wing Attack
Ice Beam
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

Where will I get RockSlide for my Aerodactyl and cant I just put flamethrower instead of of Fire Blast and give Dragonite Charcoal,Who do I breed Alakazam with to get Ice Punch and Fire Punch

so i think this is from lgfr. well, i guess you can put ancientpower instead (lv. 29), fire blast because dragonite's sp. atk isn't that great and charcoal stinks, and i think hitmonchan learns the punches at lv 26.

Pokemon Diamond:

Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

elite42 - Salac Berry is in colluseum. Shell bell could work, though.
Aerial ace is already on charizard - yet, you need shadow ball, and return ends up being more powerful most times.

[quote="TheKid]Where will I get RockSlide for my Aerodactyl and cant I just put flamethrower instead of of Fire Blast and give Dragonite Charcoal,Who do I breed Alakazam with to get Ice Punch and Fire Punch[/quote]

Rock Slide will most probably come from the tutor in the cave north of lavender town. http://www.psypokes.com/lgfr/tutors.php
You could indeed go with flamethrower for dragonite. not @Charcoal, way too specific - go for something that helps more of his moves.
Fort all of the punches, hitmonchan will do. Level it up 1 level from the dojo guy.
Otherwise, you could opt for just 1 punch - Ice from jynx, Thunder from electabuzz, fire from magmar. Or go through long, complicated breeding chains that I won't go into just yet.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*bump* >>> my question at the top of this page

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Is it likely to die to a fire attack? Most flamethrowers will ohko if they are STAB, some unSTABed. 4x weaakness hurts it. 252 Sp.Def may help, but the HP is probably the most necessary.

You should breed for a better speed - a DV that low isn't really good.
Go with Impish for the nature, as well - then pump the SpDef with EVs.
Don't bring it in on a pokemon that uses fire moves often, and you will be fine.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, it has a speed DV of 1 after training it to higher levels and recalculating it. However, if Forretress's defense is already high, then why would Impish (+Def) be more preferably as to Careful (+SD)? Wouldn't it to be safer to try balance both of the defense stats out? Forretress will be able to resist many physical attacks, but I'm worried that it won't last if the opponent keeps attacking it with moves like Surf, Thunderbolt etc. I tested the damage formula on lolstop, and it looks like a fire attack will be likely to KO it (since most fire attacks I've faced are STABed.

Like I said before, I'm not trying to boost its SD in attempt to resist fire attacks (since it would probably faint anyway), but for any special attacks in general.

Wai wrote:
If you were good at English and Chemistry at school, you wouldn't just study English and Chemistry and leave your other subjects behind.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

boost the lower stats with EVs.

252 HP is a must, maybe around 200 for SpDef. The rest in Defense, Speed or Attack.

Don't bring it in on those like to use Fire attacks. Don't bring it in on fire types. Don't bring it in on those with High special attack stats. Only bring in on physical sweepers.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Naive
-
Surf
EQ
Ice Beam
Rest

{alakazam} @ shell bell
Bold
-
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Thunderpunch
Calm mind

{salamence} @ shell bell
Mild
-
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Crunch
HP grass

{metagross} @ leftovers
Brave
-
Rock Slide
Meteor Mash
EQ
Explosion

Last edited by Sarahh on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{blaziken}
mild

-blaze kick

-mirror move

-bulk up

-dynamicpunch

{rayquaza}@amulet coin
naughty

-blizzard

-thunder

-outrage

-fire blast

{salamence}
timid

-dragon claw

-fly

-fire blast

-dragonbreath

{Latias} just caught and cloned
bold

-water sport

-refresh

-mist ball

-psychic

{Groudon} also fairly new
hardy

-fire blast

-rest

-fissure

-solar beam

{grumpig}
timid

-psychic

-shock wave

-confuse ray

-magic coat

You Jump Off The Bridge, Then Ima miss your Sorry Butt

Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DVs:
HP:24
Atk:1
Def:29
SpAtk:27
SpDef:31
Spd:7

{alakazam}@leftovers
Rash Nature
-Psychic
-T-Punch
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
I know i need to replace 1 or 2 of the punches with Calm Mind and/or Recover, but i dont know which one(s) to replace and with what.

This is the rest of my team, incase it helps.
{charizard}
-EQ
-Flamethrower
-Wing Attack
-Slash

{aerodactyl}
-EQ
-Wing Attack
-Rock Slide
-Double-Edge

{suicune}
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest

{blissey}
-Calm Mind
-T-Bolt
-Ice Beam
-Soft Boiled

I also need a 6th pokemon... any ideas?

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have been thinking up a moveset for this girl:
{illumise} Modest @ Leftovers/ Lum, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Growth
Water Pulse
Giga Drain
Ice Punch

OR:

{illumise} same thing
Growth
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Giga Drain/ Thunder wave

This one's less realistic, but I've thought too:
{illumise} same thing
Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Thunder
Growth

I've been thinking the second one would work best, but the first one might catch the opponent off-guard. Her movepool is so wide; these sets are just ideas, I am going to breed for a nice Illumise and test it on the Battle Frontier. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by ChampionWallace on Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{swampert} @ chesto berry
Naive
-
Surf
EQ
Ice Beam
Rest

Seems good. I wouldn't really consider changing a thing.

{alakazam} @ shell bell
Bold
-
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Thunderpunch
Calm mind

Use Fire Punch or Ice Punch for Shadow Ball. Replace Shell Bell for Lum Berry or Leftovers.

{salamence} @ shell bell
Mild
-
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Crunch
HP grass

Salamence is the worst Pokemon you could have as a special sweeper. If you want to Breed get Dragon Dance on this guy. If not use EQ, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, and Steel Wing. If it has rock head use Double Edge for Rock Slide for it.

{metagross} @ leftovers
Brave
-
Rock Slide
Meteor Mash
EQ
Explosion

Give this guy a Shell Bell or Lum Berry. You could use Sludge Bomb for Rock Slide but that's up to you.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

elite42 - Salac Berry is in colluseum. Shell bell could work, though.
Aerial ace is already on charizard - yet, you need shadow ball, and return ends up being more powerful most times.

Hmm... According on the Liberry on Psypokes, it says Salac Berry is found on the Pokémon Colosseum Coupon. Uhh... By now I think it is... "extinct".

Also, now that I have new team members, what should I do for a 3-Pokémon cell for the Battle Frontier? Change any items as necessary because of the rule of no-repeats.

EDIT: Woot, first on the page.

Pokemon Diamond:

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have been thinking up a moveset for this girl:
{illumise} Modest @ Leftovers/ Lum, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Growth
Water Pulse
Giga Drain
Ice Punch

OR:

{illumise} same thing
Growth
Thunderbolt
Ice Punch
Giga Drain/ Thunder wave

This one's less realistic, but I've thought too:
{illumise} same thing
Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Thunder
Growth

I've been thinking the second one would work best, but the first one might catch the opponent off-guard. Her movepool is so wide; these sets are just ideas, I am going to breed for a nice Illumise and test it on the Battle Frontier. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

Well, I've tested this girl on the Battle Dome, and...well, she dies quickly. Low HP, low Defense, average (but not enough) Sp. Def. She is surprisingly fast; outspeeds lots of pokemon in the Frontier; her speed is not high, it is just enough , and enough refers to average. Surprising because she is not expected to beeing used, nor being able to outspeed lots of pokemon (mine has 263 speed, modest, 252 evs on speed). If one gets the time to make Illumise power up with Growth, she might become even..."strong", again, due to the fact that people do not expect facing her. After 3 or 4 Growths she might have enough power to make a..."sweep" and even knock out the foes. Having the time and oportunity to have her power up is very unlikely, though; she would be KO'd by the first Tackle that hits her. Oww, it is painful to think that something with the width of Illumise's movepool gets wasted by its type and stats; I really loved Illumise, her movepool is really awesome IMO, and she learns Growth...what a shame that he dies sooooo quickly that people might not even consider using her. I WANT AN EVOLVED FORM FOR ILLUMISE ! I would call it "Illudance" or something like. I posted this to continue my ideas for Illumise's movesets suggestions, and here in this post are my conclusions. Still, it would be ice if the raters suggested some changes on Illumise's movesets I posted. I would give Illumise 4/10. Sorry Illumise, I cannot rely on you yet, though I hav loved you...

Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm not really looking for a rating for my BT Mawile, I'm pretty much looking for suggestions.

I have a soon-to-be Baton Passing Mawile, who will repeatably use Double Team (yeah, don't scream at me) and Iron Defense. I would replace DT with Swords Dance, but unfortunately that's an egg move and I don't want to train another Mawile. Right, so after overusing DT and ID, it would Baton Pass to my Swampert, who now had higher defenses and greater evasion, which would be useful, I guess.

And then, for rating...

{swampert} @ Leftovers, Adamant (Brave would have been better, but whatever)
-Brick Break
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
(The lack of stat-changing moves is because of Mawile's BT.)

{breloom}, not sure about items, Timid
-Return (Not the best, but meh)
-Spore
-Mach Punch/Sky Uppercut/Counter
-Filler

{kadabra}, not sure about items, Modest
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Recover
-Filler

{ninetales} @ Charcoal, nature unsure at the moment
-Flamethrower
-Grudge/Confuse Ray
-Filler
-Filler

D:

Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not really looking for a rating for my BT Mawile, I'm pretty much looking for suggestions.

I have a soon-to-be Baton Passing Mawile, who will repeatably use Double Team (yeah, don't scream at me) and Iron Defense. I would replace DT with Swords Dance, but unfortunately that's an egg move and I don't want to train another Mawile. Right, so after overusing DT and ID, it would Baton Pass to my Swampert, who now had higher defenses and greater evasion, which would be useful, I guess.

And then, for rating...

{swampert} @ Leftovers, Adamant (Brave would have been better, but whatever)
-Brick Break
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
(The lack of stat-changing moves is because of Mawile's BT.)

OK let's get to rating. I suggest you replace Surf for Rock Slide seeing as this is an Adamant Natured Swampert. Get rid of Ice Beam for Rest or Counter.

{breloom}, not sure about items, Timid
-Return (Not the best, but meh)
-Spore
-Mach Punch/Sky Uppercut/Counter
-Filler

Try Using Shell Bell as an item. You could use Sky Uppercut for the filler move.

{kadabra}, not sure about items, Modest
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Recover
-Filler

Lum berry or Leftoves for Item. One of the Elemental Punches for Filler, and please evolve if you can.

{ninetales} @ Charcoal, nature unsure at the moment
-Flamethrower
-Grudge/Confuse Ray
-Filler
-Filler

Try for a Bold nature. Leftovers for Item. Toxic for Filler, and Double Team for filler. Replace Grudge for C-Ray.

D:

Great team overall. I also like the idea for Mawile with BPass. If your playing Emerald you could get S-Dance from the move tutor. But isn't BPassing mainly good for Ninjask and the Eveelutions?
Mod Edit: I am admitedly not a great team builder, but my understanding is that Baton Passing is a good strategy for any pokemon that learns one or more stat-boosting moves (or abilities, like Speed Boost), and can survive long enough to max out on those stats and then use Baton Pass. So Mawile, which has 3 Weaknesses, 11 Resistances, and 1 Immunity, but pretty mediocre Defenses (85 Base Def, 55 Base Sp Def) and HP (Base 50) may or may not be a good choice for Baton Passing. The Eevees (Umbreon especially, I think) learn good stat-boosting moves and have good defenses, and so are more common Baton-Passers. -JsXtm

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, i'm just posting so i can get some suggestions for my team.

{salamence} w/amulet coin, Careful(horay for attack of 227!)
-Crunch
-Fly
-Focus Energy
-Dragon Breath

{metagross} no items, Modest
-Iron Defense
-Pyschic
-Meteor Mash
-Reflect
(can survive earthquake attacks from lv.70s)

{aggron} no items, Jolly
-Metal Claw
-Metal Sound
-Iron Tail
-Take Down

{ninetales} charcoal, Bashful
-Flamethrower
-Fire Spin
-Confuse Ray
-Grudge
(good sp. attack+flash fire+charcoal= :twisted:

{seviper} smoke ball, Docile
-Poison Fang
-Glare
-Crunch
-Haze
i did have my rayquaza with me before my pokemon were high levels, but i took him out.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have this alakazam.
DVs:

{alakazam}@leftovers
Rash Nature
-Psychic
-T-Punch
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
I know i need to replace 1 or 2 of the punches with Calm Mind and/or Recover, but i dont know which one(s) to replace and with what.

Get rid of T-Punch for Calm Mind.

{charizard}
-EQ
-Flamethrower
-Wing Attack
-Slash

Put on Dragon Claw for Slash.

{aerodactyl}
-EQ
-Wing Attack
-Rock Slide
-Double-Edge

If this Aerodactly has Rock Head D-Edge stays. If not use Steel Wing for D-Edge.

{suicune}
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest

Good.

{blissey}
-Calm Mind
-T-Bolt
-Ice Beam
-Soft Boiled

No changes needed.

May suggest {heracross} {metagross} or even {skarmory} for your last Pokemon.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

bluestrike wrote:
I have this alakazam.
DVs:

{alakazam}@leftovers
Rash Nature
-Psychic
-T-Punch
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch

Get rid of T-Punch for Calm Mind.

But that puts me with 1 electric attack and 3 Ice attacks on my team. And are you sure I shouldnt have recover on there?

{charizard}
-EQ
-Flamethrower
-Wing Attack
-Slash

Put on Dragon Claw for Slash.

{aerodactyl}
-EQ
-Wing Attack
-Rock Slide
-Double-Edge

If this Aerodactly has Rock Head D-Edge stays. If not use Steel Wing for D-Edge.

{suicune}
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest

Good.

{blissey}
-Calm Mind
-T-Bolt
-Ice Beam
-Soft Boiled

No changes needed.

May suggest {heracross} {metagross} or even {skarmory} for your last Pokemon.

I have both {heracross} and {metagross} on my other team, so I dont really want them in this one, and {skarmory} means 1/2 of my team has a flying type, is that ok?

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This is for FireRed. Im only at the beginning but I wanna build it to be a good team. I'll post all my pokemon and can you suggest which six should be in it or what pokemon I should catch for it. And also a moveset for the team. Like a future moveset. Ill train them up. You dont have to make a moveset for all my pokemon (you could if you want) just for the six pokemon you chose for my team. Thanks.

{charmeleon} @ 19
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Metal Claw

{poochyena} @ 8
Tackle
Howl
------
------

{pidgey} @ 9
Tackle
Sand-Attack
Gust
------

{sentret} @ 8
Scratch
Defense Curl
Quick Attack
------

{rattata} @ 8
Tackle
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
------

{lotad} @ 11
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
------

{wingull} @ 2
Growl
Water Gun
------
------

{zigzagoon} @ 3
Tackle
Growl
-----
-----

{weedle} @ 5
Poisen Sting
String Shot
------
------

{bellsprout} @ 5
Vine Whip
------
------
------

{nidoran m} @ 6
Leer
Peck
-------
-------

{magikarp} @ 5
Splash
-------
-------
-------

{hoppip} @ 8
Splash
Synthesis
Tail Whip
-------

{sandshrew} @ 4
Scratch
-------
-------
-------

{ralts} @ 3
Growl
-------
-------
-------

{mankey} @ 2
Scratch
Leer
-------
-------

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This is for FireRed. Im only at the beginning but I wanna build it to be a good team.

Okay, I'm confused. If this is in Fire Red, at the very beginning (IE, before you have the National Dex), how did you get all these Hoenn pokemon in your game?

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I checked my pokedex and the hoenn pokemon doesn't show. But I saw it in the wild and I caught it. Heres a pic-

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next