It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 I need alot actually.... 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

When I was thinking of the things I needed I realized that to list them out was going to be a very long list, but seeing as people over on Nsider have a mean IQ of -4 I was hoping I might get some help here as the conversations elsewhere seemed more intelligent.

I am seeking SQL compatible databases containing:
Move List, Including Physical/Special Fields and up to date with Diamond & Pearl Info.
Ability List
Pokemon List, preferentially primary keyed by nat. dex. number.
Item List, Really only need holdable items, but a full list can be worked with.
Formulas for calculating final stats based off of IVs EVs and Base Stats (I found this once long long before and cannot remember where that was for the life of me...)
Optional: Individual Sprites From the front of all the pokemon, normal and shiny.

Wow, I know that is asking alot, but I can't seem to find these things, and I could hand copy the data I need from places like serebii and smogon but that is VERY prone to errors, and I don't like errors.

-- On the off chance that you didn't read above, I am not looking for a site, I am looking for DATABASE files, preferably in .mdf format. Again, NOT a website. (unless the website has said Database file on it :)) --

Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]