It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Magmar closed his eyes and ginned. "Fools, light is nothing more than foolish deeds. I was born to serve the darkness, and you shall face it's wrath if you do not join it!" said Magmar. He flame throwered both of his hands and they caught on fire. "Pokemon that refuse to join shall face my wrath! Now, who will join me?" said Magmar.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh? Aren't we tough with our burning hands?" Scizor said with extreme sarcasm. He knew that Magmar probably didn't like Scizor taunting him, so he went ahead and used a double team to make sure that he wasn't attacked.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:10 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"you believe you are serving darkness, this is much more then just darkness..." said Eevee

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ahh! Kadabra! Welcome!" said Magmar. "Mufofofofo! Put up a sheild, cause this is going to hurt those pitiful fools!" said Magmar. He used Lava plume and lava erupted into the air and came crashing down on everyone.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The noise in the bush just caught Eeveee's attention and she went over to see what it was, to her surprise, she seen a flaming lizard, but still had to turn away quickly so noone will hit her

(and ya page 10)

Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Scizor's double team clones disapeared one by one. It turned out that Scizor wasn't there. He was at home in a forest. When he was sure that he was he, he asked Kadabra, "Why did you betray my clan?"

Before he left, he gave his friends some berries, and told Eevee, "I must leave, who knows what Magmar might do. One more lava plume and.... Here are some stones. Choose wisely." He spoke quietly, and left.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:31 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra started to glow, then.....BAM! He was an Alakazam, and then his spoon lifted into the air and with 100x the force, smacked it onto Magmar's head, then he was... home...what home?...He has only had friends...except.... Mew?...He was fighting.... Then... He...was...............................SLAM!
"You called, master?" he asked Scizor.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magmar fell over from the blow and got himself back up. "Ouch! That traitor only changed sides so he could evolve! Mufofofofo! Weavile, now that they are gone, will you rejoin the Darkness, or do I have to burn you to a crisp?" said Magmar.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Kadabra, or Alakazam, now I know why you turned to the dark side! You wanted to evolve! You are very clever! But should I return to our friends? I may get killed! But I think that I should return, do you agree?"

Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:57 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"you" said Eevee "Magmar, are not the only one who can use darkness" and Eevee opened her mouth and a black ball started to build, and launced the Shadow Ball to Magmar "The dark and light need balance"

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"So, you're saying that you'll save your skin, and never mind if the balance of light and darkis demolished?" Alakazam said with a smile.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"No, I said that I would go, but i wanted to see what you thought about it. I think you agree." With that, Scizor left.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:38 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

then the lizard went to evee and said "hi im charmander have you seen my parents there missing and im lost."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
(news: I might not post for a while in between long or short periods of time since I made my forum so carry on as usual.)

Weavile looked at Spiritomb and Spiritomb looked at Dusknoir and so on. They all knew what was going to happen next all at once Weavile used Ice Shard, Spiritomb used Shadow Sneak, Dusknoir used Shadow Punch and Haunter used Shadow Ball...all aiming at Magmar.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"What? Gaa!" shouted Magmar, flying through the air and crashed into a small crater. "I will avenge the Darkness..." said Magmar, as he became motionless. But then a something flew out of the crater and fell on Magmar. The item flew into him and he started glowing. When he stopped glowing, he looked different and got up. "Hmm? Apperently I have evolved into Magmortar... Mufofofofo! What luck!" laughed Magmortar. "Now, let's try that again, shall you rejoin the Darkness?" asked Magmortar.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...

Pokemon: Electabuzz
Personality: Calm and Daring
Attacks: Thunder punch, Fire punch, Ice punch and Dynamanic punch.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
"Never! Go ahead launch another multi-blast!" Again the 4 Pokemon launched their attacks at Magmortar.

Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...

Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:54 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(According to EXP, it is never too late to join.)

Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:10 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Electibuzz enjoying the shade; the darkness that the trees created on the mountains peak. "I wonder if anything will happen today more interesting than what's been happening for the last ten days! Huh? I hear something!" He went towards the sound, leaving the shade and saw a group of pokemon attacking a Magmortar.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This time, Magmortar picked up a machine and it cast a protect on him andfaded away. "That must have been a 1 time use TM. Mufofofofo! Weavile, I always thought your heart was full of Darkness! Maybe I overestimated you!" said Magmar. "Hypno, bring Celebi here." he continued. Then, Celebi flew up, but Celebi's look wierd. Then a Hypno that was curently putting someone in a transe came up. "Master, should we open the time portal?" asked Hypno. Magmortar nodded. "Very well, master." said Hypno and entered a trance. Celebi was struggling, but openned a time portal. Inside, you could see the image of a Sneasel carrying an orb. "See that, Weavile? That's you!" said Magmortar. Hypno and Magmortar jumped into the portal and it closed.
{hypno}
Hypnosis
Psychic
Nasty plot
Disable

Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:46 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Alakazam grew angry. (He teleported to danger I guess.) "WHO WANTS THE TIME PORTAL OPENED?" he shouteed. He then focused on the spot. "Each portal leaves its imprint."

Last edited by Treeckomaster on Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alakazam grew angry. (He teleported to danger I guess.) "WHO WANTS THE TIME PORTAL OPENED?" he shouteed. He then focused on the spot. "Each portal leaves its imprint." Then one opened and.... the Sneasel lost his orb....

(I have the odd feeling I Godmodded there.)

((Yes, you did. And even so, Magmortar in the past before that, so no matter what Alakazam does, it doesn't effect Magmortar and Hypno.

Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next