Is this a good idea?
Yes 75%  75%  [ 18 ]
No 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Maybe, but with a few changes 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 24

Pokemon Final Solution 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, I know that I mentioned something like this in the "How Big Will The Pokedex Get?" topic, but I want to expand on it. We are all probably very irritated with how hard it has been to capture them all. At first you needed R/B/Y to catch them all. Then you needed Mew at an event. Then G/S/C came and you needed the older games to complete the Pokedex. Then the GBA games came with NO backward compatibility with 5 GAMES! Plus, 2 GC games, just to catch them all! And now it's 2 DS games plus the 5 GBA and 2 GC games! Plus even more events are needed to catch them, in which we can't honestly make it to all of them! Isn't it enough?! I believe there needs to be one last choice.

POKEMON FINAL SOLUTION! 3 Games for the next handheld system. This time, instead of just one region, it is every region. The only difference in the games is name, what color clothes your character wears and pokemon appearances in the wild. DAWN VERSION, DUSK VERSION, and DARK VERSION. However, instead of two coming out and then another supped up version later, all 3 come out at the same time! And the really cool thing I think they should do is this:

Choose whichever region you want to start at! You can start your game at Kanto, or Johto, or Hoenn or even Sinnoh! You can also choose to be either male or female also! And for each Pokemon League that you beat, you get to choose the next region you get to go to. However, if let's say you beat Kanto and went to Johto, your Pokemon won't obey you there unless you get certain badges for their levels! With the exception of Kanto/Johto, the only way you can get to each region is by ship! Also, you can choose a starter from each region. However, whether you begin the game at Kanto or arrive there later, you can choose either Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, or Pikachu as your starter. And it doesn't matter which one you choose, because you can get the other 3 later on in the story, except for Pikachu which you can get in the wild later. Except only the Pikachu you start out with in Kanto will follow you outside its Poke Ball.

And I believe that after you catch all the Pokemon that aren't event Pokemon as well as defeat all 4 Pokemon Leagues, Prof. Birch can give you the Eon Ticket to go capture Latios/Latias at Southern Island. And whether you started in Kanto or Hoenn, after you capture the Latios/Latias there, Prof. Oak or Prof. Birch will give you the Mystic Ticket, which will take you to Navel Rock from either Kanto or Hoenn, whichever one you want. However, instead of seeing Lugia and Ho-oh there (because you can get them in Johto) there will be a forest on top of the island now where you can get Celebi. And Manaphy can be at the bottom! After you catch them, Prof. Birch or Oak (once again, depending on where you start) will give you the Aurora Ticket, so that you can get Deoxys at Birth Island. After you catch him, Prof. Birch will give you the Old Sea Map, which will take you to Faraway Island to catch Mew. After that, you can get the Membership Card from Prof. Rowan to go to Newmoon Island to get Darkrai. And after that, Prof. Rowan can give you Oak's Letter to help you get to Flower Paradise to catch Shaymin. And after that, Prof. Rowan can give you the Azure Flute to get to the Hall Of Origin to catch Arceus. And after that, you can go see Prof. Elm, who has a weird purple crystal thing for you to put in your team. And after walking a good amount of steps with it, Jirachi hatches from it (kind of like on Jirachi: Wishmaker!)!

But wait! There's more! :o After you catch all of them, Bill the Pokemaniac with give you the Rainbow Pass to go to the Sevii Islands to go have a bit of fun there and collect the missing pieces for the Network Machine. And after you fix the Network Machine there, this time you can transport Pokemon from R/B/Y, G/S/C/, R/S/E, FR/LG, or P/D to you game! (With a new accessory that they should make for the new system, of course). That way all of your old teams that you worked so hard on can come back.

But if you can catch all of the Pokemon that were previously available only in events, then what about other events? Would they be useless?! Heck no! Because guess what?! There's even more!! :shock:

What Nintendo should do is have some sort of 7-Day Online Event where you can go on the Wi-Fi Network with your new handheld system and they will download 7 BRAND NEW LEGENDARIES to your game over the internet to your game, one new Pokemon a day for 7 days. Which will finish the Pokedex at 500! And you can capture each new Legendary at one of the Sevii Islands. Get it? 7 new pokemon on 7 islands. In order for them to download them, you will have to have beaten at least 1 Pokemon League, that way the National Pokedex will be available. And downloading new pokemon over the internet is better, that way no one living in a different state of the event or someone living outside of the USA or Japan is excluded!

Well, what do you think? I think that this idea should DEFINATELY be sent to Nintendo, Creatures and Game Freak, Inc.!

-Ryan

EDIT: Also, whichever region you start out in determins whose Pokemon storage you use. They wil all have 20 boxes in the PC now, but if you start at Johto or Kanto, you use BILLs, and in Hoenn you use LANETTEs and BEBEs in Sinnoh.

EDIT #2: Also, in the Kanto region, you can fight Team Rocket's Jessie, James and Meowth several times, and in Johto other Team Rocket members can make random special appearances like Cassidy & Butch, Domino, Basho, Buson, Dr. Sebastian, Tyson, Annie & Oakley, as well as the usual Rocket Girls, Rocket Executives and Minions. But it would be cool if you could also fight Mondo in Kanto right before battle J&J at some point. If you don't know who some characters I just mentioned are, you can go to http://www.trsrockin.com/abouttr.html for more info.

Last edited by ryan_dan on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sounds awesome, except you should just be able to catch everything without GBC/GBA/DS games.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You can! I just think that after you catch ALL of the 493, then you can bring your old teams in. And also, for each region you go to, new TMs and HMs are now available, instead of limiting them to just 50 or 90.

-Ryan

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thats the most brilliant idea i ever read in my life

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This way when people play the games, it will show more personal individuality. Yu can tell what a person likes and doesn't like by what game they bought, what region they started out in, and what starter pokemon they chose. However, to bring Pokemon from GBC, GBA or DS games, they will probably have to migrate kind of like on P/D versions. After all, some pokemon just can't be sent back to certain old games.

-Ryan

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pretty good, But could do with MINOR tweaking. very minor.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm sorry I keep posting after every person, but I keep coming up with ideas, and I don't want to post twice in a row, so that is why I am doing this.
What would be cool also is that Team Rocket can be ruled by a boss AND a board commity or something. In order to abolish Team Rocket, you must beat Giovanni alot as usual in Kanto, and then defeat the board members in Johto. Because you know how in G/S/C, it takes place 3 years later, and there are multiple leaders at the time.
Also, in Kanto, the Pokemon Tower has a Radio Tower behind it as well as a train station that doesn't work of course in Johto and Kanto until you beat both regions. There can be a new Pokemon League area at Johto, with Elite Four WILL, KAREN, KOGA, and maybe 2 other new people there, since LORELEI, BRUNO, AGATHA, and LANCE own the Kanto region. Also, KOGA's daughter can stay the Gym Leader of Fuschia City. And your rival, no matter what region you come from, can be the Champion at Kanto.
Also, I believe that Every kind of Poke Ball be available. Poke, Great and Ultra Balls are available in Kanto. The Aprikorns are used to make Kurt's special Poke Balls still, which can still take 24 hours to make. And the new ones for sale at Hoenn would be nice, as well as the other new ones at Sinnoh. I'm terribly sorry once again for posting over and over again in this topic.
Oh, also, I believe whether you go to or start at Hoenn, the story and legenday Pokemon involving Team Aqua and Magma should be there.
And you can catch both Dialga and Palkia in Sinnoh in these new games.

-Ryan

Last edited by ryan_dan on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think Manaphy should be obtainable by finding him in egg state (just like Jirachi), instead of catching him. Maybe Prof. Rowan can give you the egg after obtaining all Pokemon except event Pokemon.

Ryan, if you got more ideas, you can edit your 1st post instead of waiting for someone to reply.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:53 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

great idea, i would definetly buy this if it came out :O, and just to add on, i think you should recieve a in game reward when you complete the national dex. because its rewarding when you complete the national dex but after that much work, you should probably recieve something for it.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have already sent this idea to Pokemon.com and Nintendo.com. I didn't send the whole thing, but I did send the general idea and told both that if they wanted more info about my idea to check the topic I made here. I gave both of them a link to the topic on this forum. I really want them to make this into a reality. I really do!

Do you all think so?

-Ryan

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:46 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Hey, I'm glad that I made that topic so you could get that awesome idea. (I did as Blackjack years before lol) I think its an awesome idea....I'm not sure if they have that kinda technology yet. But Japaneze people could figure it out I'm POSITIVE!

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

In fact I dont know a person on this planet who both enjoyed pokemon games and wouldnt want to buy it!

Only some legendaries should appear in the wild like celebi, and the starters should too, along with eevees, like in pearl, they could swarm!

---

You didnt actually expect that to be my whole post, right? Its a great idea, maybe the best pokemon game ive ever heard, but its a terrible idea if your a huge gaming industry in charge of pokemon and your number 3 seller just went down the toilet because you ended the series.

Think about it, 2 gc games, 5 gba games, 2 ds games, thats about, if your a smart shopper, 210, if you buy emerald, fire red, pearl, and both gc games, then trade with your friend, who spent the same amount.

That means big money for nintendo, and you think they would give up somthing as good as that for a maximum of 100 $, if they make it that expensive? Its a pokemon game, so at the most it would be 60. then they mark it down after sales drop and thier left with a fraction of the money they could have made. In other words, it could never happen. Its not that they dont have the technology, they could easily fit all 4 regions, minus a few houses, and maybe a few features. Its that it wouldnt be financially smart and that would be bad.

Call me the crusher of hopes and dreams, but its statistically impossible for that to happen, thats why they say thier not making a remake of gold and silver, because you dont need it to complete your collection. Thats why Im the only person who voted "no".

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

something else you could do is after every elite four is defeated you could go back and have all the gym leaders have new pokemon from every region

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Funny, I was thinking of something very similar to this. Not in such great detail, but what I had in mind was along these lines. This needs to be sent to Nintendo and a petition needs to be set up like, now.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I had thought about this too, and it sounded like a great idea to me, I just didn't have time to spell it out. I agree with Alkhazor that it probably won't happen because Nintendo is all about the money, but I still want it to happen as most likely an ending to the saga. For an addition, I believe it should be available for a lot of different systems, so a wide range of people can still buy it. Yes, I am annoyed of how hard it is to catch them all, and I hope you could have persuaded Nintendo ryan_dan.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have emailed them, but I don't know what to do after that. If anyone herer knows of any way that this could be brought to Nintendo's attention, please let me know. Or, if anyone knows a way, y'all can tell them yourselves. I'm just a 21 year old delivery driver in Raleigh, NC with NO real connections of any kind. I think of ideas alot. But not original ideas. What I do is I see something and if there may be a way to make it better, an idea pops in my head as to how it can be better. But I can never make them into reality. I have no resources or connections. But this is definately one idea that I don't want to see go to waste. Well, an idea that I at least don't want to see go untried or unasked to Nintendo. So if anyone knows a way that this can be brought to their attention, please help me. I have e-mailed Pokemon.com and Nintendo.com and to be honest, I don't think I'm going to get a reply. Besides, I know nothing of how to set up a petition.

-Ryan

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, I know I'm not supposed to do two posts in a row, but I just had to post this. This is from my email that I just go back from NIntendo.com. Here it is:

Hello,

Although we appreciate your interest in sharing your ideas for a new
Pokemon game with us, we are unable to pass along or accept unsolicited
ideas for a variety of reasons. For more information, please visit the
following address:

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/faq.jsp#idea

For the latest information on new or upcoming Nintendo products (games,
accessories, etc.), please visit our website (http://www.nintendo.com). The
"Game List" and "Search" features on our site are excellent ways for
you to find out about upcoming products.

When you go to the "Game List" section of our site (located in the
upper-right corner of our main page), you can use our Advanced Filtering
option to narrow your search for a specific type of game (based on
release date, publisher, number of players, etc.). When you bring up your
desired listing of game titles, you can click on the name of a game to
find out all the information that we currently have available on it.

Nintendo of America Inc.
R.M. Rickets

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

-----

Take our Survey! You have been chosen to participate in an e-mail
quality survey. This should take less than 5 minutes. Please click here:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumersurvey. ... @yahoo.com

-----

Well, there you have it. I won't give up, though. And another thing, they said that they can't take unsolicited material. How the heck do I become solicited then?

-Ryan

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Solicited would mean that you would have to sell them your idea, and that would involve actually getting in with the higher-ups. Don't give up, I'd love to see this happen.

Also, you might try a site that allows you to start petitions, like this one:
http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html

Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i kind of agree with alkazhor in some ways.

but i think if nontendo decided they wanted to kill off the pokemon game series before it got too crazy this would be a great way to ensure they would sell stacks of games.

its an awesome idea to be honest, and i would love a game like this.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'd just like to add an idea of mine. I don't have a DS, so I don't know this whole Wi-Fi deal, but I think you should be able to battle other trainers who play this final generation. The way it plays out in my head would be a whole new island for all the people playing the game at the moment. There, you would be able to communicate with other players and either battle or trade with them. Also, it would be cool to keep track of the trainer's success and have rankings for the better players out there. This way, you could keep on battling tougher opponents than the in-game ones (which will become progressivly harder with each new region you enter) and be able to battle multiple players anywhere.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I know that it would be better if I just edited my first post, but 2 edits is enough for me. I just thought of a great idea. It would be kewl if you also met trainers from the anime in the game every now and then. Like for instance, you can be on the route between Pewter and Mt. Moon and you can face the scientist guy from the Mt. Moon episode, or on the route to Bill's sea cottage you enounter Todd the photographer and Tracy. Or even Richie, Ajay, Samurai (the bug catcher on the first episode Butterfree showed up on) and it'd be kewl if you fought that girl from the anime that had two Dittos. I forgot her name, but it'd be kewl. You know, just replace a few random regular trainers with characters from the TV show! OOOOOOOOO! You should even be able to face Officer Jenny! That's be kewl!

-Ryan

Edit: I don't know if this goes against what I said above, but they should also have Nurse Joy in every Pokemon Center as well as a Chansey, like in Yellow. Also, in Johto they should have a Battle Tower like they did in Crystal.

Last edited by ryan_dan on Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Officer Jenny = Jr. Trainer in every gym.

Cool.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, instead of it being a final solution, I think that for the next handheld device, they should make a new region with whatever the heck they want to put in it, and instead of making a remake of just one other generation, they should do this as well. I think that this may be a better idea than just killing it off, right? I know that it isn't going to end anytime soon. I just think that this would probably be a good idea for the next handhelds to make money off of as well.

-Ryan

Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

this could be possible RIGHT NOW if they put it on the pc and mac, people who don't know others who play pokemon are screwed pretty much right now untill they get the cables/broadband/wireless this could be amazing... pc might take the... feeling away from the games though.

If anyone can do it, it the japanesse! :!: :mad:

(the :mad: denotes determination.)

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]