It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pokémon Battle Revolution 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I posted this on a different thread but the people are pretty unresponsive so i'll post it here:
http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_198.xml wrote:
This game is designed to work with your Nintendo DS and Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl...

http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_198.xml wrote:
Use the Battle Pass to select a team of up to 6 of your Pokemon from Pokemon Diamond or Pearl - you can even customize your own look and pass! And if you don't have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, you can stil play too. A Rental Pass will let you use pre-made Pokemon to battle through Pokemon Battle Revolution's 10 unique Colosseums.

:arrow: I wouldn't be hopping up and down about Pokemon Battle Revolution yet. From these quotes one understands that you obviously cannot train your own team in Pokemon Battle Revolution plus if you have to put in Pokemon P/D Pokemon, You probably don't get experience either. So this game is all about battling random people. That can be kind of time-consuming and very pointless for people without Pokemon P/D. And Wiis are hard to find nowadays so not many people can get one.

WiFi Wanted List

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

cant wit for this i hope its an adventure like coluseeum or xd(im pretty sure it is) i hope you can trade from them plike d/p to it(i know you can at least this way) and i also hope you can trade from battle revolution to d/p otherwise ill have to decide Lugia on br(battle revolution) or on diamond

Hey im looking for shiny charmander,charmeleon,or charizard and a reg. latias pm me w'ell work sumtin out!!

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i hope they make it so four people can fight each other on a 2v2 battle

Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:19 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

cant wit for this i hope its an adventure like coluseeum or xd(im pretty sure it is) i hope you can trade from them plike d/p to it(i know you can at least this way) and i also hope you can trade from battle revolution to d/p otherwise ill have to decide Lugia on br(battle revolution) or on diamond

I just found out that Pokemon Battle Revolution is not an RPG and all you do is upload Pokes from Pokemon P/D to fight random trainers. Kind of pointless. You can battle 2 vs 2 and 4 vs 4 but you need 2 or 4 DS systems and 2 or 4 games. All you would do is battle each other on the Wii instead of the DS. Nintendo was really lazy making this game and it sucks. I would definately tell you to keep your money and not to buy a Wii only for this game.

WiFi Wanted List

Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i canceled my reservation it looks fun but its just battles i think they should have put a storyline into it *sigh* i thought to myself oh well you can battle wifi then i thought i can do that on diamond to so i decided not to

Hey im looking for shiny charmander,charmeleon,or charizard and a reg. latias pm me w'ell work sumtin out!!

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:11 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

yay I have it :D :D :D time to pwn n00bs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!
i canceled my reservation it looks fun but its just battles i think they should have put a storyline into it *sigh* i thought to myself oh well you can battle wifi then i thought i can do that on diamond to so i decided not to

Well, on diamond/pearl you either fight a computer with a person's pokes or you fight the actual person by adding them in...
On PBR you can fight little 8 year olds that have palkia/dialga on a team with their starter and likely a staraptor, luxray, roserade, or floatzel aka pokes you get at the beginning of the game

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go

Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Lugia_the_second wrote:

Well, on diamond/pearl you either fight a computer with a person's pokes or you fight the actual person by adding them in...
On PBR you can fight little 8 year olds that have palkia/dialga on a team with their starter and likely a staraptor, luxray, roserade, or floatzel aka pokes you get at the beginning of the game
Yes, the joy....... when your team can stand up against them.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

For those people who have D/P, get the game. It's sooooo fun with it, cuz u can COPY pkmn to the game. Then you can have your real party(make sure their around the same lvl, or the weaker 1's will die), but otherwise the game is preaty neat, even with out D/P

When i have the powers of a mod.... I'M GOING TO DESTROY EVERY STUPID THREAD AND PUT IT IN THAT LAIR THING AND BAN THE CREATORS OF THAT THREAD! ITS BRILIANT BRILIANT BRILIANT!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA*hack*HAHAHAAAAA!!...........Did i over do it?

Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

According to serebii you can obtain 3 special pokemon that can be transfered to your diamond and pearl games. Does anyone know what these three pokemon are?

Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just got a surfing Pikachu with a light ball and Volt Tackle from beating the game gemcreature.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yep; there's the pikachu and you can also get two special poke in a way that hasn't been released yet; a lvl 50 magmortar AND electivire.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Doubt there is two other pokemon besides Pikachu, unless it's a Nintendo wifi event or something of that sort.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:32 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I assure you, there are two other pokemon, but serebii hasn't released how to get them yet... They have only released that the "silver card" and the "gold card" are needed.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok I just love this game but what I dopn't like about it is that you can't trade through the Wii...............

Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:44 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

its kinda bad unless you have a ds and p or d u have to use the pokemon on the rental cards theres no leveling up and no catching new pokes

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

think that means we'll be able to get P/D pokemon into our GBA games?

Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Though it lacks the RPG elements in the previous 3-D games, its game does indead offer the challanges in the Colosseums. One has a Best of Battle, meaning if you chose singles then it is one on one the best 3 of 5, doubles are two on two the best 2 of 3. Another is a League Battle where you fight every trainer on the chart and you get points for every pokemon that was not defeated, meaing even if you did win all the battles you wouldn't win the Colosseum. Another is a roulette battle style that may result in you facing off against your own Pokemon while using someone elses. There are may more, but find the rest out yourself.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:33 pm
the only enjoable par tof this game is lv 50 all cuz i can make cheap lved pokemon with amazing attacks and never train em and yet they kill woo hooo lv 1 frosslass killing things

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:26 am
mew014 wrote:
think that means we'll be able to get P/D pokemon into our GBA games?

no its just copying pkmn from p/d not trading them so its like having 2 of the same pokemon and the only pokemon u get from this game is a lv 10 pikachu sith surf u beat the whole game and u get that!

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I believe you can get a Surfing Pikachu and Electivire that can be sent to the DS through mystery gift.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:23 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I only have 1 DS, but both Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, I want them to trade with each other. So if I get a Wii and PBR, I can't indirectly trade Pokemon because I was hoping that PBR would have a Pokemon Box System. True or false?

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

TechMath wrote:
I only have 1 DS, but both Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, I want them to trade with each other. So if I get a Wii and PBR, I can't indirectly trade Pokemon because I was hoping that PBR would have a Pokemon Box System. True or false?

Ummm... True I think. You're saying that even though you would like to trade through PBR, the matter is you can't, right? If that is the case then it is indeed true. PBR allows you to copy your Pokemon on the Wii, but there is no trading in any way. There are four files in the game and you can only copy Pokemon from one DS to one file. So if you copy Pokemon with Pearl, you can only copy with the same game to the same file.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, I am looking forward to getting and playing this game. But I'm in a bit of a problem:

I was training a Ninjask and accidentaly raised its level to 51. So if i want to do a Wifi battle with level 50 all, do i have to train a new Ninjask, or will the level be put down to 50?

Sorry for this, I don't know if it will... :oops:

<font size="5">Kabutops's Shinies:</font><br><br>{charmander} Hardy-Male-Level 1-Untouched<br>{oddish} Adamant-Male-Level 44<br>{magcargo} Female-Adamant-Level 39<br>{drifloon} Male-Lonely-Level 22-Untouched<br>{groudon} Naive-Level 45-Untouched

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next