It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 A leaderless trio 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lugia. Leader of the legendary birds. Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos
Ho-oh. Leader of the legendary beasts. Entei, Suicune, and Raikou.
Regigigas. Leader of the legendary golems. Regirock, Regice, Registeel.
And how about Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie?
Whos their leader?

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

on a serious note...probably the next legendary ;)

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:20 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Arceus. After all, Arceus did create them. It created them to control Dialga and Palkia, i think...

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I thought Mesprit was the leader... I mean, it has to go running off and you chase it, and it's always in the centre...

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Dialga and Palkia aren't likely because, after all, what kind of leader is controlled by it's minions?

Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:52 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i have a feeling that arceus is the leader of all? since it was born before the universe or sth like that...

im gonna say jirachi, considering the body shape to be almost similar...

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:22 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Of course, there's nothing to support the Jirachi thing.
I say Arceus. He created them, like Ho-oh created/resurrected the legendary gerbils.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Arceus created all so technically he's the leader of it all. He leads Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, everything except Mewtwo and the Porygons (since they aren't really pokemon). I think there is going to be a new type of Dragon similar to Dialga/Palkia in the 3rd installment and also a 4th pixie aswell.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

like what the guy on top of me said, Arceus is god of every pokemon.
Alright soo right now its not known by anyone at this time but what do you guys think it would look like? and what type would it be?

and also....

how about the Dragon trio?
I mean... its not Arceus because again... he created everyone or maybe they dont need a leader.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No, but it kind of makes sense to have Lugia as the Guardian of the three birds.

I agree with what everyone else said- Arceus is the Guardian of the psychic pixies and the dragon trio in Sinnoh.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i think dialga palkia and heatran are led by giratina and the pixies are led by cresselia

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ho-oh created/resurrected the legendary gerbils.

Whoawhoawhoa. When did this happen?
And Lugia, leader of the bird trio?

What on EARTH did I miss?

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Apparently Spring Path/Sendoff Spring is another lake, and it was hidden from most of Sinnoh according to the map on d/p. Since Giratina lives in Turnback Cave, I'm going to guess that's the pokemon who "leads" the Sinnoh Trio.

Last edited by Valentine on Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

in bolth the games and the anime (g/s/c time) half the time they bring up ho-oh and the beasts they say that a tower was burned and three pokemon died and ho-oh reserected them as raikou, entei, and suicune

lugia became the leader of the birds because of its role in the second movie

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I believe, as stated in the games, Ho-Oh ressurected three creatures that perished in the destruction of (Bronze Tower, was it?) the tower into the three legendary dogs, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. It doesn't neccesarily mean that Ho-Oh "leads" them, but you can assume Ho-Oh is above its three descendants.

Lugia is practically the head of the three legendary birds, Arcticuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, as stated from the movie/anime. 'Nuff said.

As for the three pixie things...all I know is from something I read from somewhere (dunno where):

Arcreus is the "god" of pokemon. The first pokemon created (from Arcreus) were Dialga (to create time), Palkia (to create space), and Giratina (to create dimensions). From the story, supposedly Giratina turned rogue and escaped into a seperate dimension, where he eventually created Darkrai. Arcreus replaced Giratina by creating Cressilia (who made the stars). During this time of creation in the pokemon universe, three other legendaries from Arcreus (Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza) made war on a planet, eventually making it, without intention, a suitable environment for life. This led Arcreus to creating the birds and dogs (each with a specific job on the planet to keep order) and the three pixies (who in turn created the humans on this pokemon planet). Although the humans were planned to be "perfect", Giratina changed that by sending Darkrai to give humans free will. Somewhere along this story Arcreus created the first pokemon he made multiples of: Deoxys.

Ah...I don't remember the rest, and I wish I could find that story. But just remember, it was only a story someone made according tobasic facts we already know about the pokemon universe (with some added twists). But the first two paragraphs are my opinions on this topic... (yeah, I went overboard on this post.... :roll: )

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:26 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I can't really see Arcues being the leader of the pixie trio, I see it more as the leader of Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy; after all, they are each abnormal in a different way: Arcues is the God of pokemon, Mew is the ancester of all pokemon, Celebi is the controller of time, Jirachi can grant wishes, and according to the latest movie, and Manaphy can control every water pokemon in the sea, including Kyogre.

I think that if there is a new generation, then the pixie leader will be there. Lugia is the leader of the Kanto birds, with Ho-oh being the leader of the beasts; however these two generations were connected at the time, so they made Ho-oh a leader, instead of making one in Hoenn. But with the golems, they have probably been planning Diamond and Pearl for years, even before 2004 when Munchlax was released to the public, so they did what they did between Kanto and Johto, and they made the leader later, but this time in the form of Regigigas. So following the patern, I think that the pixie leader will be made later.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!
I can't really see Arcues being the leader of the pixie trio, I see it more as the leader of Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy; after all, they are each abnormal in a different way: Arcues is the God of pokemon, Mew is the ancester of all pokemon, Celebi is the controller of time, Jirachi can grant wishes, and according to the latest movie, and Manaphy can control every water pokemon in the sea, including Kyogre.

I think that if there is a new generation, then the pixie leader will be there. Lugia is the leader of the Kanto birds, with Ho-oh being the leader of the beasts; however these two generations were connected at the time, so they made Ho-oh a leader, instead of making one in Hoenn. But with the golems, they have probably been planning Diamond and Pearl for years, even before 2004 when Munchlax was released to the public, so they did what they did between Kanto and Johto, and they made the leader later, but this time in the form of Regigigas. So following the patern, I think that the pixie leader will be made later.

Well, following that pattern, the leader of the pixies would be released in the NEXT series of games, sometime in around 2010 or 2011

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah not all trios need leaders. I mean, noone really said lugia or ho-oh controlled the dogs and birds, so that just leaves the regis with a leader. And regigigas isn't really a leader, maybe its a quadro? (answers on a postcard happy clappy chappies)

EDIT: And arceus is the pokegod, its leader of all.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:28 am
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

Let me attempt to make this clearer than it was in my previous post...

LUGIA IS NOT THE LEADER OF THE LEGENDARY BIRDS. THE ANIME IS NOT CANON TO THE VIDEO GAMES. THE LEGENDARY BIRDS DO NOT HAVE AN IN-GAME LEADER. STOP SAYING LUGIA IS THE LEADER OF THE LEGENDARY BIRDS IN THE GAME. THAT IS NOT CANON.

Thank you.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Of course, there's nothing to support the Jirachi thing.
I say Arceus. He created them, like Ho-oh created/resurrected the legendary gerbils.
Gerbils? *Laughs head off*
And Frost, nobody believes that. [Plus you're not always right.]

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]