It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Super Smash Bros. Brawl 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

it should come out in semptmeber cause i preorder it and it says around then so im crossing my fingers

Can't wait for Metaknight

Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

it should come out in semptmeber cause i preorder it and it says around then so im crossing my fingers

did you order from gamestop?

Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Drathin wrote:

did you order from gamestop?

ya

Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

never praised nor never known. Our thoughts defined the passing days. Sensed the spirit, seized the age. After all these years to dream again. Like smiling children with faces raised. Cheering their path. Tomorrow's glory days.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

they said kirby is one of the few that hasnt changed much since ssbm, i wonder if they mean in playstyle or just in looks. o>O

Kirbys never going to change it really wouyldnt be kirby if it wasnt a round pink guy with eyes a Giant mouth arms and red shoes/feet i think pit will be pretty cool i think itd be really cool to play meta knight on there i think hes gunna be on there heres the web site i think its updated every week day
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Hey im looking for shiny charmander,charmeleon,or charizard and a reg. latias pm me w'ell work sumtin out!!

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: I'm stuck somewhere... Not quite sure where that is though.
Mario, Pikachu, and Kirby. Others like Link, Zelda, and Fox McCloud have taken on new designs from more recent titles. Samus Aran has changed the most of all; "under certain conditions," she will remove her Power Suit, taking up the name "Zero Suit Samus". Donning only her Zero Suit, she wields a gun that can transform into a laser whip. Not all characters will return from Super Smash Bros. Melee however, as stated on Sakurai's blog.

Many newcomers make their appearance in the game as well. Characters of already represented series such as Meta Knight from the Kirby series make their first appearance. Other newcomers are the first to represent their series. These include characters like Pit, representing the Kid Icarus series for the first time since the 1991 Game Boy game Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Solid Snake, the main protagonist of Konami’s Metal Gear franchise, and Wario, from Nintendo's highly successful WarioWare series. Snake is also the first third-party character to appear in a Super Smash Bros. game.

A third-party character that may appear is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:42 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Did you just copy and pasted all that from an article? If not, you are mighty good at writing.

Samus herself hasn't changed to much. Zero Suite Samus is a whole new character with a whole new different fighting style then samus with her suite on, so really, Samus with her suite on hasn't changed that much.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Zero Suite Samus is a whole new character with a whole new different fighting style then samus with her suite on

actually-it may be that when samus (with her suit on) uses her final smash (which is probably that huge laser cannon attack shown in the trailer), that she loses her suit: meaning that samus and zero suit samus are not separate playable characters, and instead, suited samus transforms into zero suit samus after her final smash during gameplay

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thats a guess. You have no idea if that is true or not. Yes, Zero Suite and Samus are linked together, but they are two different characters.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

either way, they're definitely going to play very differently-i wonder what the samus stage will be too-and if ridley is going to be a playable character... that'd be cool

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

in a way im mad but in a way im glad that they pushed the release to september 1st because that gives it plenty of time to be made into a better game

Hey im looking for shiny charmander,charmeleon,or charizard and a reg. latias pm me w'ell work sumtin out!!

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sept. 1 isn't probably the actually release date

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

if its not then i sure hope its earlier already pushed it back from june something to sept 1

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i think fox's final smash might be him using his communicator to have falco (if he isn't a playable character) and slippy etc. attack the other characters with missles

Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
The more chracters they add, the more varieaty Kirby get's, because more people to copie abbilities. I hope they keep the entire cast from SSBM, including the unlockables, but add plenty of new characters without losing old ones.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

that's true-i forgot about that
i bet eventually they'll feature that on smash bros dojo

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!
The more chracters they add, the more varieaty Kirby get's, because more people to copie abbilities. I hope they keep the entire cast from SSBM, including the unlockables, but add plenty of new characters without losing old ones.

I believe they already stated that the entire cast will not be returning...
They also said that the big beam that samus fires is not the super smash, due to the fact that there is no aura around her when she fires it.

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go

Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They also said that the big beam that samus fires is not the super smash, due to the fact that there is no aura around her when she fires it.

yeah i was thinking about that-but it does seem to be the way that samus loses her suit

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i know they re-doing everything but i hope they bring back metanight like they said he was originally gunna be in there he rules i dont know whats with putting snake in there :?: i think its cool theyve kept with Pikachu i cant believe it i dont think i saw donkey kong on any of the player lists donkey kongs a beast ill be kind of disapointed if hes not in there ill be more interested in in metanight and link the swordsmen anyway

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[quote="Lugia_the_second"]i know they re-doing everything but i hope they bring back metanight like they said he was originally gunna/quote]

what are you talking about he's already a confirmed character

are you saying they're redoing brawl from what they originally said?

Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i dont know they pushed back the date to be released so they must be changin SOMETHING of course sept 1st isnt confirmed i dont know on there sight hes not mentioned and i dont know if on there site if they only show the ones that are there when the games start maybe they dont say unlockables but i dont know hes just not mentioned on the brawl site but hes in some of the battle scene pictures so either they have alot of work to do on the site or they dont post the unlockables

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

on there sight hes not mentioned

they update it everyday-he's been a confirmed character its just his "info post" hasn't been posted yet because they just do one thing everyday (sometimes two in one day)

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ok thanks i didnt know he was confirmed :D

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sorry to butt in and seem really random...but i really would like it if Ike from Fire emblem is put in and has similar style to marth. My up-most concern at the time being is to find out who all the swordsman are 8-).

Another concern why would snake be put in if he wasn't a nintendo character to begin with? i find it strange.

But pokemon battles are fun!
{weavile} {blissey} {dusknoir} Ownage Beam! {xatu} {metagross} {lapras}

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Another concern why would snake be put in if he wasn't a nintendo character to begin with?

Snake is a third party character in Nintendo. Though he is not a "pure" Nintendo character, he is still part of Nintendo so that is why he is included.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next