It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Are there ANY pokemon who aren't in pkmn diamond/pearl? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm just wondering... Because it seems like the whole Johto dex is there..

Tue May 22, 2007 8:20 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

With Diamond & Pearl combined <i>(plus GBA insertion Pokemon)</i>, you can get all the Pokemon except previous generations' starters and legendaries. Although, if you've got the GBA games to insert, I guess that's not a problem. :P

Tue May 22, 2007 8:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ah, thanks, I wish that we couldn't, i guess there will be no gsc remaking =/

Tue May 22, 2007 8:59 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I wish that we couldn't=/

wow....

They 'could' still do a GSC remake since that generations pokemon are the hardest to get

Tue May 22, 2007 9:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

True do you think they will because that would be awesome remembe the 16 badges two E4 wow that was a game

Tue May 22, 2007 12:35 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

True do you think they will because that would be awesome remembe the 16 badges two E4 wow that was a game
There wasn't 2 elite fours...

Tue May 22, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'd love a GSC remake.

And yes, all of the pokemon or obtainable, but mostly through other games. For e.g., you have to play Colosseum (I think) to get Ho-oh and Lugia.

Tue May 22, 2007 1:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, but there was Red. He owned.

I'd love a GSC remake.

And yes, all of the pokemon or obtainable, but mostly through other games. For e.g., you have to play Colosseum (I think) to get Ho-oh and Lugia.
Both Colloseum games, which was a total drag.

Especially the 100 trainer challenge.

Tue May 22, 2007 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

But Nintendo says the chances are slim getting a remake of GSC...

Tue May 22, 2007 2:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rather than a GSC remake, I'm leaning to an advance version of it. They were the only games that had multiple regions, and I would like to see a game that had Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and maybe Orre and Fiore, as well as a new region that you started in, then when you finished there, you had a choice between ferry tickets that would take you to a different region, where you had to beat thet before you got another ticket. Also, eventual access to the pal park to get the older starters. Basically in each region, there is a conflict that you must mend.

Kanto: Mewtwo blows up th Viridian gym after you beat Giovanni, and dissappear until all of the regions have been cleared and all of the conflicts have been averted, while the birds goto war with each other.

Johto: The dogs run across Johto, same as in GSC, and all of the dogs must be gathered to wake Ho-oh, which awakens Lugia, who then calms the birds of Kanto.

Hoenn: Basic scenario as in emerald, Kyogre and Groudon battle for supremacy, and Rayquaza must be awakened to calm them, accept this time, Groudon causes severe droughts in the north western area of Hoenn, drying all water, and killing all plants, and Kyogre rules the south eastern part of Hoenn, causing massive flooding, and sinking parts of Mossdeep, Lilycove, and Slatport, while almost completely submerging Dewford and Sootopolis. Once the two are calmed by Rayquaza, most of the region returns to normal, such as the floods go down, and people and pokemon returning to the land, while the temperature of the north goes down, and new life springs from the ground. Afterwards, the Regis goto Sinnoh. Latios and Latias run across Hoenn, the same as before, accept both of them are available, or atleast some way to get to Southern Island.

Sinnoh: Dialga and Palkia are teleported to this deminsion, and they start battling. Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit try and fail to calm them, requiring you to battle and calm them (maybe throw Giratina in here somewhere). Heatran riegns over the battle area up north, while the Regis go to Snowpoint Temple, and awaken Regigigas, who could possibly go on a rampage having something to do with Darkrai (same as the boy), bringing Cresselia into this.

Sevii Isles: No actual conflict here, it just comes with Kanto, and where Moltres is awoken, just three more isles are added, including Faraway Island, where you can find Mew, Birth Island for Deoxys, the same Island where Ho-oh and Lugia are now, but Ho-oh's end goes higher, closer to space, where Jirachi is found, and on Lugia's end, also deeper, is a Manaphy egg. For the egg, steps only count for it in Sinnoh (according to the pokedex entry, its egg can only hatch in Sinnoh), and the last one, a large forest with Celebi (or maybe instead of this, a GS ball is given to you from someone similar to Prof. Ivy studying the Tanoby Runes and the Unown, but only after a nintendo event). This last part, of coarse, is a nintendo event. Also maybe add Darkrai and Shaymin on some islands.

Then, once every other pokemon has been captured, including Mew, Celebi, and the others, Arcues becomes available by getting the flute from the characters that the creators made for themselves by showing them a complete pokedex. Otherwise a nintendo event giving access to Arcues with out the rest.

The Poketch is good, it just needs some more features, like a radio. There is also GTS. This would make a challenging game that may gain more respect from the pokemon haters out there, but like a good challenge. Its just an idea.

Tue May 22, 2007 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

^That would be the ultimate Pokemon Adventure.

*drools*

Too bad it'll never happen.

Tue May 22, 2007 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rather than a GSC remake, I'm leaning to an advance version of it. They were the only games that had multiple regions, and I would like to see a game that had Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and maybe Orre and Fiore, as well as a new region that you started in, then when you finished there, you had a choice between ferry tickets that would take you to a different region, where you had to beat thet before you got another ticket. Also, eventual access to the pal park to get the older starters. Basically in each region, there is a conflict that you must mend.

Kanto: Mewtwo blows up th Viridian gym after you beat Giovanni, and dissappear until all of the regions have been cleared and all of the conflicts have been averted, while the birds goto war with each other.

Johto: The dogs run across Johto, same as in GSC, and all of the dogs must be gathered to wake Ho-oh, which awakens Lugia, who then calms the birds of Kanto.

Hoenn: Basic scenario as in emerald, Kyogre and Groudon battle for supremacy, and Rayquaza must be awakened to calm them, accept this time, Groudon causes severe droughts in the north western area of Hoenn, drying all water, and killing all plants, and Kyogre rules the south eastern part of Hoenn, causing massive flooding, and sinking parts of Mossdeep, Lilycove, and Slatport, while almost completely submerging Dewford and Sootopolis. Once the two are calmed by Rayquaza, most of the region returns to normal, such as the floods go down, and people and pokemon returning to the land, while the temperature of the north goes down, and new life springs from the ground. Afterwards, the Regis goto Sinnoh. Latios and Latias run across Hoenn, the same as before, accept both of them are available, or atleast some way to get to Southern Island.

Sinnoh: Dialga and Palkia are teleported to this deminsion, and they start battling. Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit try and fail to calm them, requiring you to battle and calm them (maybe throw Giratina in here somewhere). Heatran riegns over the battle area up north, while the Regis go to Snowpoint Temple, and awaken Regigigas, who could possibly go on a rampage having something to do with Darkrai (same as the boy), bringing Cresselia into this.

Sevii Isles: No actual conflict here, it just comes with Kanto, and where Moltres is awoken, just three more isles are added, including Faraway Island, where you can find Mew, Birth Island for Deoxys, the same Island where Ho-oh and Lugia are now, but Ho-oh's end goes higher, closer to space, where Jirachi is found, and on Lugia's end, also deeper, is a Manaphy egg. For the egg, steps only count for it in Sinnoh (according to the pokedex entry, its egg can only hatch in Sinnoh), and the last one, a large forest with Celebi (or maybe instead of this, a GS ball is given to you from someone similar to Prof. Ivy studying the Tanoby Runes and the Unown, but only after a nintendo event). This last part, of coarse, is a nintendo event. Also maybe add Darkrai and Shaymin on some islands.

Then, once every other pokemon has been captured, including Mew, Celebi, and the others, Arcues becomes available by getting the flute from the characters that the creators made for themselves by showing them a complete pokedex. Otherwise a nintendo event giving access to Arcues with out the rest.

The Poketch is good, it just needs some more features, like a radio. There is also GTS. This would make a challenging game that may gain more respect from the pokemon haters out there, but like a good challenge. Its just an idea.
Great ideas man. I loved reading that.

Tue May 22, 2007 4:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sounds more than a little excessive to me.

I think it'd ruin the integrity of the franchise.

Tue May 22, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I don't think it'd ruin anything, but it's like of like a "wrapping it up" kind of thing for the franchise. A smashing end for a smashing lifetime.

Yuo never know. Nintendo might actually do something like this. We can't say that it will happen, but we also can't say that it won't. Since we don't have any inside information, any guess is as good as the next.

But to answer thhe question in the thread, No.

Tue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
is there a thread for storylines for a pokemon game with all regions?

i think that if there is one, your rival attacks you after beating the E4, then hides you on a boat to New Bark town, without any pokemon, money or items except pokedex (you get them back when you finish the game).

Prof. Elm gives you a starter to get you back on your feet. When you get the 8 johto badges and do the E4, Lance is the champion, but team magma kidnaps you, leaving all your pokemon, money and items except pokedex, because they need your help beating team aqua.

Unfortunately, the cops catch them, and leave you in Littleroot with Prof. Birch, and plan to take you back to pallet town soon. Prof. Birch gives you a starter, and asks you to deliver something to oldale town. when you do, team magma ask you to go to petalburg woods with them, and you do. You continue with them through the storyline, until you beat wallace, and the police take you to an airport to take you home.

you catch the wrong plane, and end up in twinleaf town, and all your stuff except pokedex is sent to pallet town. Prof. Rowan gives you a starter so you can chase team galactic out of the local lake, and you end up getting all badges and beat the E4.

Then you are able to take a boat to Vermilion, Olivine, Slateport or Canalave City, you get all your Pokemon, money and items back, and you get to go around the game with a friend (e.g. brendan, may, dawn etc) and double battle wild pokemon with them, and have your pokemon healed after every battle.

That would be a fantastic game, and I would definitely buy it!!

8 D

Wed May 23, 2007 1:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

nintendo is stupid if it doesn't do a gsc remake. it sales still are the most of all pokemon games.

Wed May 23, 2007 1:49 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Actually I can think of a lot...ones in future generations! :lol:

Wed May 23, 2007 6:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

blazinglucar, you are a god. but i think it would be cooler if mew two was trapped by rocket (meowth and .Co lol) and Giavani's hope is restored about rocket and they make mew two so strong that the whole would is in trouble and you have all of the friends/rivals ( Gary/May .ect) go on like A HUGE adventure to stop mewtwo.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:47 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

And to think this all started by someone asking if all pokemon were found in D/P...

Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ACTUALLY back on topic i dont think you can get tropius in Diamond or Pearl so....they dont have ALL the pokemon just most of them

anyway great ideas for the games i really like blazinglucar's actually. u probably put a lot of thought into that. the problem though with having a giant game is that by the end everyone would need to be lvl 100 since your pokemon will keep getitng stronger especially your starter.

Last edited by sumister666 on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
ACTUALLY i dont think you can get tropius in Diamond or Pearl so....they dont have ALL the pokemon just most of them
You can get Tropius, you upload one from hoenn.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Tropius is a Pokeradar Pokemon... on Mt. Coronet maybe? So yes, catchable in D / P. The only Pokemon NOT CATCHABLE in D / P are starters and legendaries. And GBA insertion Pokemon.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Northern CA (sorry peds not today) <('.'<) ^('.'^) (>'.')> ^_^ T_T <--- Kirby+Boredom
Ah. a GSC remake would own lol. Those games were what I started pokemon on and are still my favorites. I'd still be playing them now if it hadn't been for nintendo making the gba games save to a fricken battery.......Imagine dream team all level hundreds and 7 years of work all gone........god that day sucked lol.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:26 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

You can find tropius in the great marsh after the national dex.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Unless they used 2 cartridges, chances are the data to make that game will be too large to fit onto a single one, hence making it impossible to create it. And since DS freezes when removing a cartridge, this makes it even more impossible since the extra data has no way of being added onto the system. Only chance is to develop one portion of the game for DS and the other for GBA then use both slots to play 1 game. Not likely in the least bit.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next