It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Starter School and Beyond... 
Fails at life
Fails at life

(Now everyone controlls the teacher, just make study class boring.)

Saturn walked into the Study Classroom.The teacher motioned him to sit and said. "Due to events out of our controll Catching Class was cancled." Saturn just sighed.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Maxie went into the basic pokemon room. Maxie hated it. They learned about type matchups and move effects. He hated it. He sat down at his desk in sheer boredom.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tasuku seen one class he hated, learning about pokemon art, a picture of a bellsprout oww. He had to do a project and he completely forgot, so he rushed through it, a black and white picture of shinx, and it wasn't half bad, enought for a pass...

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Dark Team Magma HQ {planning to capture Dark Groudon}
Haigen arose from his bed and looked around. He grabbed some clothes and took a nice shower. "Ahh this feels good. I have a good feeling about today i hope something exciting and cool happens." Haigen finishes up and jumps out of the shower and throws his clothes on and runs down the stairs. He wakes up chiko and gastly. "C'mon guys we gotta head to school." Haigen downs a glass of orange juice grabs the pokemon each and apple and him self some toast. He heads out the door nearly forgetting their lunch. "Mom" He calls "Did you make our lunch?!" His mom yells back "Yeah its on the kitchen counter" He looks in the kitchen and sees it. "Thanks mom gotta go see you after school , love you!" He runs out the door and rushes towards school. "I hope im not late." He keeps running and see the school. He looks at his poke'nav for the time and sees that it is 10 mins till class starts. "Oh good i have just enough time to get to class." Haigen heads towards poke'mon catching class, one of his favorites. Haigen sits at his desk and waits for the bell to ring.
----------------------------------------------

To be continued - anyone want to be in class with me??

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:07 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tasuku was getting ready for tonights event, and so before he went to class he gave a letter to everybody he trusted in battle class (every person in the RP) it read

Dear .... (whatever the readers name is)
I am inviting you to join me and my clients free of charge for our little "field trip" tonight. We will be leaving this school at sunset to go to a nearby pokemon contest two towns away, as for our transportation we will riding on the Rapidash Express, if you are in come to dorm room 145, and don't show this note to anyone, for this is against school rules, aswell bring everyone of your Pokemon, until then
Tasuku

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Maxies calss was over so he headed back to his room to catch up on Super paper mario. He loved that game. But when he got to his door, he saw the note. "This could be interesting..." said Maxie. He went over to dorm room 145 and knockd on the door.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"ha, if it isn't Maxie. Well come on in" said Tasuku as he closed his Dorm room "since some of the teachers might be there, you will have to put on a costume, here they are" he revealed many, 3 for each of the starters, a Gengar one, a Lucario one and an Electabuzz one "so which one do you want?"

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Maxie looked at the costumes and shook his head. He reached into his bag and pulled out a red uniform and put it on. "I'd rather wear this." said Maxie.
((By the way, the uniform is the team magma leaders uniform. Yes, you can predict who he actually is.))

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"you might want to hide your face" suggested Tasuku

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ok." said Maxie. He reached into his bag and pulled out a hood. When he put it on, you could only see his eyes.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:56 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Saturn had seen the note and had Treecko and Riolu help him into hs costume. He had a space coat on and a black eye-mask.Then he knocked on room 145.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"glad to see you have a costume, we will just wait for more people" said Tasuku as he walked into the room in his Eevee costume and he whisperd "Grandpa I won't let you down"

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:37 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((I have a way of reading small type without quoting the post.))

Saturn smiled. "I think we should get ready for the worst."

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Cyrus left his pokemon abilities, DVs and EVs class and when he went to his bag, he found a letter.
Dear Cyrus,
I am inviting you to join me and my clients free of charge for our little "field trip" tonight. We will be leaving this school at sunset to go to a nearby pokemon contest two towns away, as for our transportation we will riding on the Rapidash Express, if you are in come to dorm room 145, and don't show this note to anyone, for this is against school rules, aswell bring everyone of your Pokemon, until then
Tasuku

"Hm.... it would give me some thinking time on how to get back at that STUPID soul trio....... fine!" Cyrus went to the dorm room and oppened the door.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"so another one is here, and then with that walked in Tasuku's 3 clients, Jasmine, Eddy, and Indigo (a girl), so now we have 7, grab your costume, or ware your own" the 3 clients had there own, Eddy with a Beedrill, Jasmine with here Froslass and Indagio with her Staryu

Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Dark Team Magma HQ {planning to capture Dark Groudon}
After class which haigen didnt notice anyone he knows in it yet. He recieves a letter from Tasuku which he quickly read and thought about going on the field trip he just needed to ask his mom. Haigen ran to the lunch room and used the pay phone. *Ring ring* Haigen's mom answers "McCloud residents Gladius speaking." Haigen spoke to his mom for a bit pursueading her to let him goto the pokemon contest with his newly found friends. Haigen's mom finally decided that it would be good for him and he could gain a better friendship with everyone that is going this way. Haigen switly hung up after he told his mom he loves her. Haigen ran to the School Dorms. He thought to him self "Grr what is the dorm number again?" He kept running up the start he could remember dorm 140 140... Haigen reached into his pocket remembering that he still had the note he opened up the crumbbled piece of paper and saw it 145! Haigen said out loud "145! THATS IT!" Then noticing he was making an idiot of him self by yelling so loudly he blushed slightly appologized for the rocus and ran towards dorm 145. Haigen knocked at the door waiting for it to be opened.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:05 am
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Saturn opened the door. "Shhh. Will you be quiet?"

Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"well, it looks like no else is coming" said Tasuku "follow me" as he opened up his window, dropped a rope and slide down. "Come on"

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:19 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Treecko grabs Riolu and climbs down the wall. Saturn then slid down he rope and went to the Rapidash Express stop.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5